Boston Marathon, Law and order, Law Enforcement, Terroist acts

Boston On Shutdown as White Hat Bomber Still On the Loose


boston-suspects_550x272

Within hours after The FBI distributed photos and videos of 2 male suspects being sought in Monday’s Boston Marathon bombings, 1 bomber was dead and the other still on the loose.

The man known as suspect #1, wearing a black Bridgestone golf cap in the FBI photos, was dead of gunshot wounds and shrapnel injuries during a harrowing police chase in Boston late last night. Suspect #2 is still on the loose after stealing a police SUV, according to Boston news affiliates who report the suspect threw grenades, IED’s and shot at police who returned fire.

“We believe this man to be a terrorist,” said Boston Police Commissioner Ed Davis. “We believe this to be a man who’s come here to kill people.”

 The shootout began when suspect #2, Dzhokhar A. Tsarnaev, 19, and suspect #1 robbed a 7-Eleven convenience store in Cambridge, MA, near the MIT University. Tsarnaev, who is from the Russian region near Chechnya, was later spotted on the MIT campus where he shot and killed an MIT officer who was responding to a report of a disturbance.

2nd-suspect-running

From there, authorities say, the two men carjacked a man in a Mercedes-Benz, keeping him in the car for half an hour before releasing him uninjured at a gas station in Cambridge.

A police chase ensued which ended in quiet residential Watertown, where police exchanged gunfire with the suspects who lobbed bombs at them. Suspect #1 was shot dead during the gun battle.

Suspect #2 managed to steal a police SUV and flee the scene. He is still at large and considered armed and extremely dangerous.

Authorities shut down mass transit early Friday and asked businesses not to open. Bus commuters waiting at bus stops were asked to return home while the massive manhunt for suspect #2 continues.

“I heard the explosion, so I stepped back from that area, then I went back out and heard a second one,” she said. “It was very loud. It shook the house a little,” said Watertown resident Christine Yajko, who was awakened around 1:30 a.m. by gunfire and explosions.

“The incident in Watertown did involve what we believe to be explosive devices possibly, potentially, being used against the police officers,” state police spokesman David Procopio told the Associated Press.

Baby Mama Drama, Celebrity Kids, Kim Porter, Law and order, News, Sean Combs

Kim Porter named in lawsuit by former Nanny


Kim Porter

Kim Porter, the second baby mama of rap mogul Sean Combs A.K.A. Puff Daddy, Diddy or whatever, was named in a lawsuit filed by her former Nanny. According to the gossip website TMZ, Kim’s Nanny Dawn Drago who worked for Porter, from 2011 to 2012, claims in a lawsuit that, Kim chain-smoked pot in the house and had access to Porter’s cocaine while Diddy’s young daughters were at home:

Drago claims the kids had gotten into “a bag containing the powder, along with clear capsules, filled with another powdery substance in a bag in the back seat.”

Drago says she confronted Porter, who said the bag contained “medicine.”

And there’s more.  Drago also claims Porter verbally and violently abused her before eventually firing her last year.

As for why she was fired … Drago says the marijuana smell was choking and she dared to complain she couldn’t take it.

The case — filed by Patrick Reider — seeks unspecified damages.

No wonder those twins always look neglected and unhappy. When I say neglected I mean, you can tell she doesn’t take an interest in those girls. Those twins always look like she’s not into them.

Breaking News, Corruption, Crime, Detroit, Kwame Kilpatrick, Law and order

Former Detroit Mayor going back to jail!!!


Kwame Kilpatrick

Former Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick was found guilty of multiple counts of racketeering and extortion, a jury decided Monday. Kilpatrick was convicted of 24 charges, including racketeering, extortion, attempted extortion, bribery, mail fraud, wire fraud and filing false tax returns. Both Kilpatrick and contractor Bobby Ferguson were found guilty on most counts. Kilpatrick’s 71-year-old father, Bernard Kilpatrick, was only found guilty of one tax count.

Jurors deliberated for 15 days before announcing that they were ready to vote on a verdict. The 12 members of this jury have spent 79 hours total deliberating all the details from the five-month trial.

All three men maintained stoic exteriors as the verdicts were read over seven minutes’ time. The former Detroit mayor was convicted of 24 out of 30 total charges. Contractor Bobby Ferguson was convicted of nine out of 11 total counts. The jury reached a unanimous decision on 45 of 50 total felony charges levied by prosecutors.

A bond hearing for all three men will take place this afternoon. According to the Detroit Free Press, the U.S. Attorney’s Office will ask that the three men will be detained while the appeal process occurs. Sentencing will likely not occur for several months.

Law and order, Michael Jordan, Paternity Suit, Scandal, What she said

Michael Jordan slapped with paternity lawsuit!


jordan2f-3-web

A woman by the name of Pamela Smith filed a paternity suit against basketball legend Michael Jordan on Feb. 6 in Fulton County, GA,  according to a TMZ report.

Smith claims she became pregnant after allegedly having an affair with Jordan in 1995, giving birth to her now 16-year-old son Grant Pierce Jay Jordan Reynolds, also known as Taj, in June 1996. That’s a long damn name for her son, can you all agree?

Smith said “in her legal docs she welcomes a paternity test to prove Jordan’s the dad. She wants full custody and child support. She also wants Jordan to pay  the kid’s medical expenses,” says the gossip site. Also adding she would like  her son to legally have the Jordan last name.

Jordan, 50, would have had the alleged affair while still married to Juanita Vanoy, the couple ended their 17-year marriage in 2006. I see Juanita dropped the last name Jordan once she divorced Michael too.

Jordan is set to walk down the aisle for the second time next month to marry girlfriend Yvette Prieto, a Cuban-American model.

Crime, Hate, Law and order, Murder, News, Violence

Man who dismembered his mother and scattered her body parts throughout the Bronx took photos holding her decapitated head


Bahsid_McLean_Tanya_Byrd_550x376

A man who dismembered his mother and scattered her body parts around the Bronx, took pictures of himself holding her severed head before disposing of her body, the NY Post reports.

Bahsid McLean, 23, confessed to the gruesome murder of his own mother, Tanya Byrd, who was the only caretaker of her 6-year-old Down syndrome son.

Police say the grinning psycho used a power saw to cut up his mother, then posed with parts of her body in grisly photos that he wanted as keepsakes. McLean and a friend, William Harris, 26, then stuffed Byrd’s body into several black garbage bags and a suitcase. They drove around the Bronx dumping Byrd’s remains like trash.

Tanya_Byrd_550x412

“He’s definitely sick,” a law enforcement source told the NY Post. Surveillance video from a hardware store shows McLean and his accomplice purchasing a brand new power saw and a refill blade with cash.

body_parts_550x366

The saw and the blade were later found in a  box in the home McLean shared with his mother and 6-year-old mentally disabled brother.

Friends described Byrd as a loving mother and caretaker to her Down syndrome son.

Police told the Post McLean killed his mother because she “wanted him to grow up and move out and be a man.”