Terroist acts

Gunmen Seize Federal Building In Oregon


Oregon StandoffA group of gunmen seized control of an empty federal building in remote Burns, Oregon, on Saturday and announced how they plan to occupy the facility for “years”. They then called for “patriots” to join them — and bring more guns.

What the hell is this about? And why have they NOT been arrested or ceased?

These gunmen include, the two sons of Cliven Bundy, the rancher whose legal battle with the government over grazing rights culminated in an armed standoff with federal authorities near Bunkerville, Nevada, in 2014.

In a statement they tweeted:

“We’re planning on staying here for several years,” Ammon Bundy said in a video posted to Facebook Saturday. “We’re calling people to come out here and stand…. We have a place for you to stay warm. We have food planned and prepared. We need you to bring your arms. And we need you to come to the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge.” His brother Ryan Bundy told The Oregonian’s Ian Kullgren the militiamen are “willing to kill and be killed if necessary” 

The Bundy’s and other militia members have gathered in Burns in recent weeks to protest the return to prison of Dwight Hammond Jr. and his son Steven, two local ranchers who were convicted in 2012 of arson, imprisoned, released and given new, harsher sentences last year. But there’s no evidence the Hammonds are involved in the occupation of the federal building, and they told The Oregonian through their attorneys on Sunday that they plan to return to prison on Monday as ordered.

This story is outrageous because we haven’t heard how local, state, and federal authorities are responding? So far, it looks as if law enforcement officials are steering clear of the mayhem.

A U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service spokesperson told CNN that federal officials, including the Bureau of Land Management, are monitoring the situation.

Boston Marathon, Law and order, Law Enforcement, Terroist acts

Boston On Shutdown as White Hat Bomber Still On the Loose


boston-suspects_550x272

Within hours after The FBI distributed photos and videos of 2 male suspects being sought in Monday’s Boston Marathon bombings, 1 bomber was dead and the other still on the loose.

The man known as suspect #1, wearing a black Bridgestone golf cap in the FBI photos, was dead of gunshot wounds and shrapnel injuries during a harrowing police chase in Boston late last night. Suspect #2 is still on the loose after stealing a police SUV, according to Boston news affiliates who report the suspect threw grenades, IED’s and shot at police who returned fire.

“We believe this man to be a terrorist,” said Boston Police Commissioner Ed Davis. “We believe this to be a man who’s come here to kill people.”

 The shootout began when suspect #2, Dzhokhar A. Tsarnaev, 19, and suspect #1 robbed a 7-Eleven convenience store in Cambridge, MA, near the MIT University. Tsarnaev, who is from the Russian region near Chechnya, was later spotted on the MIT campus where he shot and killed an MIT officer who was responding to a report of a disturbance.

2nd-suspect-running

From there, authorities say, the two men carjacked a man in a Mercedes-Benz, keeping him in the car for half an hour before releasing him uninjured at a gas station in Cambridge.

A police chase ensued which ended in quiet residential Watertown, where police exchanged gunfire with the suspects who lobbed bombs at them. Suspect #1 was shot dead during the gun battle.

Suspect #2 managed to steal a police SUV and flee the scene. He is still at large and considered armed and extremely dangerous.

Authorities shut down mass transit early Friday and asked businesses not to open. Bus commuters waiting at bus stops were asked to return home while the massive manhunt for suspect #2 continues.

“I heard the explosion, so I stepped back from that area, then I went back out and heard a second one,” she said. “It was very loud. It shook the house a little,” said Watertown resident Christine Yajko, who was awakened around 1:30 a.m. by gunfire and explosions.

“The incident in Watertown did involve what we believe to be explosive devices possibly, potentially, being used against the police officers,” state police spokesman David Procopio told the Associated Press.

Poison-Letter, President Obama, Ricin, Terroist acts, US Postal Service

Letter containing Poison Ricin Mailed to Obama


Obama-frown_500x320

A letter mailed to President Barack Obama on Tuesday tested positive for the deadly poison ricin, the NY Post reports. On Monday a letter was mailed to the office of a Mississippi senator that also tested positive for ricin.

Ricin has been used in assassinations in the past. A tiny amount, the equivalent of a few grains of salt, can kill a man.

Ricin is poisonous if inhaled. It kills by binding to proteins and preventing protein synthesis in humans. Proteins are vital to the human body. Proteins carry out thousands of chemical reactions within cells that help us to move around, digest food, and protects us from virus and bacteria. Without proteins, death occurs within 3-5 days.

From The NY Post:

The Secret Service said a letter containing a suspicious substance was addressed to Obama but did not confirm it was ricin. The second letter was undergoing testing and was also intercepted before it reached its intended target, the agency said.

Yesterday, an envelope containing ricin was sent to the office of Republican Sen. Roger Wicker of Mississippi — and authorities last night said they have identified a suspect in the case, although he did not appear to be in custody.

The letter was intercepted by an off-site mail-screening facility in DC yesterday afternoon and later was sent to a testing facility in Maryland.