Uncategorized

“Black Woman Arrested For Throwing Bleach On Her Baby Daddy’s Girlfriend In Walmart”


According to the NY Daily News, Theresa Monique Jefferson, 33, was arrested for pouring bleach and Pine Sol on another woman at a Baltimore Wal-Mart on Saturday.

Jefferson turned herself into authorities after the incident and is being held at the Baltimore County Detention Center on $350,000 bail.

Cops told the Baltimore Sun that Jefferson and the unidentified victim had been feuding long before the incident. According to police, Jefferson has a child with the victim’s boyfriend.

In addition to injuring the unidentified woman, 19 other people were sent to area hospitals for treatment of respiratory problems caused by toxic fumes from the mixture of household cleaning products.

This is obviously not the type of behavior that we would expect from people at our stores,” Wal-Mart spokeswoman Dianna Gee told the Sun. “And we want to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused other customers.”

The store was closed for two hours for cleaning.

Uncategorized

“Aaron Henry From Harlem Created The DooRag With Velcro”


The 34-year-old Harlem native, was tired of wearing a ‘do-rag that left him with headaches and marks on his forehead, commonly created by tying the strings too tightly. So Henry created the “stringless ‘do-rag,” which now uses a snag-free Velcro to secure it.

He calls his creation the TsuRag.

“My goal with the TsuRag was to come up with a new way to maintain your hair,” Henry told the Daily News. “I want them to feel a sense of relief” since do-rag’s can be uncomfortable around the forehead.

Henry says “his new rag leaves no marks and can be worn right up until the moment before a big meeting or interview.”

“I want them to put it on and know that it’s doing its job without compromising their appearance” said Henry, who grew up on W. 141st St. near Lenox Ave. “It’s truly designed to maintain your ‘do.”

The TsuRag (do-rag) officially launches today and will be sold online at TsuRag.com .

So let’s support this new entrepeneur people. The website is hot!!!!

Source

Uncategorized

“The Trial Begins For Michael Jackson’s Physician, Conrad Murray”


 

The world was shocked when on June 25, 2009, pop-icon Michael Jackson died of acute propofol intoxication after he suffered cardiac arrest at his home in the Holmby Hills, CA.

Autopsy results have shown that Jackson, known as the King of Pop, died at age 50 from an overdose of the anesthetic propofol and other sedatives.

Murray was by the singer’s side on the day he died and pleaded not guilty in January to a charge of involuntary manslaughter. He faces up to four years in prison if convicted. His lawyers will argue that Jackson drank the propofol while the doctor was away from his bedside.

Opening statements in the trial began today and the judge has said the trial will last until October 28. The jury consists of six whites, five Hispanics and one African-American.

Murray, a cardiologist and surgeon, practiced medicine inside and outside of California in recent years. His medical licenses in the state was suspended earlier this year.

The defense contends that Jackson killed himself, and that Murray was unaware that his patient swallowed a cocktail of drugs, including a dose of the anesthetic, which is not made to be swallowed.

But the prosecution played an audio of Michael Jackson slurring his speech on May 10, 2009. The audio was recorded on Dr. Murray’s iPhone while Jackson was under the heavy influence of unknown drugs.

The prosecution says Dr. Murray was fully aware of how drugged Jackson was a month before he died. Yet the doctor continued to administer potentially deadly drugs to Jackson.

Murray’s licenses in Nevada and Texas remain intact but his criminal charges prompted local medical boards to issue restrictions that prohibits him from using or administering most anesthetic agents, including propofol.

Stay tuned people as all of the dark details will be revealed before it’s over!

Uncategorized

“R.I.P. R&B Singer Vesta Williams”


R&B singer Vesta Williams, 53, perhaps best-known for her 1980s hits “Don’t Blow A Good Thing” and “Congratulations,” has been found dead of a possible drug overdose in a Southern California hotel room.

A Los Angeles County coroner’s Capt. John Kades (KAY’-dihs) says Williams was found dead at 6:15 p.m. Thursday in an El Segundo hotel room but Kades says it will take six weeks to complete a toxicology examination to learn the exact cause of death.

By request: Here’s Vesta’s video and song “Congratulations”

Uncategorized

Poor Tiki Barber, He Just Can’t Get Back In The Game”


The former Giants running back is said to be “devastated” that no NFL team has expressed an interest in him following his return as a 36-year-old free agent, since the end of his football playing days just 5 years ago.

Barber, who led the NFL’s backs in rushing-receiving yards in his final three pro seasons, filed papers in March to come out of retirement and was officially removed from the Giants retired list in late July. Hower, no pro football team has expressed an interest in a contract with Tiki.

Nutrally Tiki is pressed to return to his glory days as a pro football player since, he reportedly got engaged last month to his girlfriend Traci Lynn Johnson, the 24-year-old former NBC intern he left his wife, Ginny Barber for in 2009 when she was pregnant with twins.

Tiki’s divorce is pending in a Manhattan Supreme Court, where he and his wife are bitterly battling over money issues, so I’d say yeah “Tiki’s desperate”.

On a side note: We hope you and your family are enjoying your Labor Day weekend. Here in New Jersey it’s a cloudy 80 degrees with a 60% chance of thunderstorms.

And……….I read all your (my readers) happy birthday wishes and thank you all for remembering 🙂