Dwyane Wade Praised his Queen!

July 1, 2013 by The ReadyWriter

Gabrielle-Union-attend-2013-BET-Awards1

Miami Heat superstar Dwyane Wade and actress Gabrielle Union attended the 2013 BET Awards at Nokia Theater in Los Angeles, CA. last night, where he accepted the Humanitarian Award from BET and gave all the thanks to his mom, his dad and Gabrielle Union…

After a moving piece on the positive works of Dwayne Wade’s charity, “Wade’s World”, Dwayne told the audience:

“I brought my beautiful family with me tonight. My beautiful sister, Tragil Wade, who runs my foundation. My beautiful mother Paster Jolinda Wade, my handsome dad Dwyane Wade Sr….and last but not least, Miss Being Mary Jane herself, my beautiful Black Queen, Ms. Gabrielle Union. Thank you for your support.”

There you have it people. DWade gave praise to those individuals in his life that matters.

36 thoughts on “Dwyane Wade Praised his Queen!

I thought it was sweet!

2. BigBoy says:

I’m feeling real Mister from the Color Purple about this guppy mouthed dude right now.

Karma has no expiration date Dwayne…just ask Paula Deen.

C’mon people what Dwayne spose to do, thank his ex-wife and her mother for the rest of his life? He’s moved onto a different chapter in his life. Sivoghn has served her purpose for him. so let him live. thank you.

5. Annonymous says:

I could see how he would have issues with ALL women given his mama’s crackhead ways.

Do better Wade.

Yeah Ok D.Wade whateva. Can’t wait to see Gabby’s show though.

What he should have said was…Thanx Gabby for letting me dig out all these hoes whilst staying you my girl.

Hahaha!!! Take that bitches!!! He gave praise to his BEAUTIFUL BLACK QUEEN and I fuckin LOVED it! Fall back you non black whores! He loves his black queen….I told you bitches you can never measure up to a true black woman!

9. AlScream says:

Where’s erbody?
    As far as the BET awards SMH
    Oh yeah.. Chris Tucker sucked! ANYTHING could happen.. but not a damn thing did!

LOL 😆 @Al….
      I fell asleep, but overall the show was okay. I don’t listen to rap so I didn’t know who half them folks were. R. Kelly still got it.

same ole EBT awards to me 😡 chris brown looks like he could star in the movie “thinner” – meagan’s titties were a bit much – nicki was str8t ghetto with all that profanity – ciara uncle charlie’s tribute was on point!

• Jamilla says:

Mariah blew me lip synching! She brags about selling this and selling that… whats the use in having an amazing voice, if u can’t sing live?

Jamilla,
        Mariah don’t need to prove shyt for no one, her history says it all and awards and album sales, she can get up there and lay on the stage and it would be just fine. She has nothing to prove

• Jamilla says:

——————————————–

who the hell wants to see somebody keep moving their mouth to the music? That’s not live. I can buy your cd for that. If Charlie Wilson can get his old azz up there and dance and sing live then she needs to. bottom line.

Hey Ladies,
        Mariah’s lip syncing didn’t bother me

Mariah lip syncing didn’t bother me
        ________________________
        Exactly Mariah has paid her dues!!!! Long ago 😆 She is legend status!

• Ashanti says:

Ladies, Overall I thought the BET awards show were good.

Bobby Brown: I wanted you to reach out to some scientist and find out if they can help you get the left side of your face to lift back up when you speak. Dog getting food stamps and people are getting brand new faces, surely they can help you with that….. and the lisp.

• Natasha says:

Good afternoon all. Ok:
        2Chainz looked crazy. Jimmy Hendricks looking self. I hated his outfit
        R.Kelly can sing, but he looked crazy too.
        Bow Wow needed an award for the biggest corn ball in life ever.
        Charlie and the gang was the best part of the show!!!!
        Chris Tucker was dry as all hell
        Kevin Hert and all that damn turn up…at first it was funny, but after a while, I wanted him to shut up. In 2 years his career will be over. He’s letting the fame go to his head.

• Lexy says:

Natasha, I do agree Kevin is letting fame get to him

• Acquitta says:

Best performance last night was Charlie Willson and Robin Thicke

• Lilly says:

Paula Patton needs to take her azz to rehab…STAT.
        Chris Tucker was NOT funny and was coked up the ENTIRE show.

Chris Tucker was not funny last night and Kevin Hart has never been funny to me.

• QTip says:

Didn’t see the BET awards.

• Gia says:

Kevin Hart sucked and Chris Tucker did too. 😆

shout out to Gabby Union.. she looked good. can’t wait to see her show tonight.

Gabby swear she the shit rocking somebody else’s husband. Anyway, she feel as though he’s done a thousand time better success wise since hooking up with her.

Gabby and Dwayne look sooo good together.

13. Lilly says:

Can’t wait to see Gabby’s show tonight. Cause DWade said he was with the original Mary Jane and called her his queen. Ok.

fuckin loved being mary jane. gabby plays the shit outta that role.

TEAM GABBY

Gabby Union’s show being Mary Jane was a good show last night. BET need to change the time though it came on too late. and stayed on too late.