Celebrity news, Controversy, Down Low, Scandal, What he said

John Travolta is Being Sued for Sexual Misconduct


John Travolta’s reps are vehemently denying accusations that Travolta fondled the genitals of 2 male masseurs at an upscale hotel in Atlanta. But the lawyer representing the two masseurs says one of the men, identified in court papers as John Doe #2, immediately documented Travolta’s sexual misconduct in multiple e-mails following the alleged incident, but hotel management took no action, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

And now a witness have come forward with a blow-by-blow account of what happened at the luxury resort spa in Atlanta.

According to the witness, who was employed at the spa at the time of the incident, Plaintiff #2, who’s name really is “John”, went up to Travolta’s room to give him a massage. In an exclusive videotaped interview, the witness says Travolta called downstairs and “specifically requested” a male masseur.

The witness said “John” — who is married with children — came back downstairs after 15 minutes, saying: “I can’t do this!” Allegedly, Travolta, who had a full erection during the massage, fondled John’s buttocks and masturbated in front of the married masseur.

According to court documents, “Travolta went down to the spa that Plaintiff No. 2 worked at, which is part of the resort Travolta was staying at, as opposed to having Doe Plaintiff No. 2 go to his room. Travolta DEMANDED that Doe Plaintiff No. 2 come back and do it again and he refused,” the documents state.

The plaintiff’s attorney asserts: “The employee that dealt with Travolta when he came down to the spa looking for my client will also be a material witness in the case.”

Travolta is being sued by both men for $2 million in damages.

Celebrity news, News

One Building Goes “up in flames” on Tyler Perry’s Huge Studio Grounds…


Tyler Perry‘s huge studio complex in Atlanta, Georgia is still standing after a four alarm fire drew over 100 firefighters to contain the blaze on Tuesday night, the Associated Press confirmed.

The Why Did I Get Married? filmmaker’s complex which is a 200,000 square-foot studio, five sound stages and a 400-seat theatre, caught fire before 9 p.m., but no injuries were reported, and the structure of the largest building there remains intact.

Now who would start a fire on Perry’s beautiful lot? The cause of the fire and the full extent of the damage is not yet known and Perry has yet to make a statement about the incident.

Perry’s Atlanta studio is simply breath-taking, to take a tour click the link here and check it out. 

Celebrity news, News

Jennifer Hudson annoyed with Security Pat Down


Jennifer Hudson made it clear she wasn’t happy about being patted down by a TSA officer as she went through LAX Airport on Tuesday. But welcome to the real world JHud.

The 30-year-old singer and Oscar-winning actress stuck out her tongue in a facial expression better suited for her 2-year-old son David. However, I’m sure that tongue action was because the paparazzi was watching her every move.

When it comes down to safety in the sky, celebrity status is secondary.

Adultery, Celebrity news, Divorce, Drama

It’s Official, Former Giant Tiki Barber Finally Divorced..


A Manhattan court official confirmed this morning, that the cheating running back and his wife, Ginny, have inked a divorce settlement, with the paperwork expected to be filed in the next two months.

Ginny, 36, filed for divorce in 2010 after Barber reportedly carried on a steamy affair with a 25-year-old ex-NBC intern while his wife was about to give birth to twins.

At the time, the gridiron great, worked as a “Today” show correspondent; so NBC subsequently fired him for breaking the morality clause in his $300,000 contract… Big Dummy!

Barber and Ginny had been married 11 years and already had two sons before the twins.

The hard-charging Giant plans to marry his live-in lover and the former intern, Traci Lynn Johnson, this Spring.

Celebrity news, Politics, What she said

Baltimore Mayor Dismisses Jada Pinkett-Smith


Jada Pinkett Smith wrote a letter to the mayor of her hometown Baltimore, Maryland (Stephanie Rawlings Blake), on behalf of PeTA advocates for elephants. Jada was urging the Mayor to make sure the Ringling Bros. Barnum Bailey Circus complies with the Baltimore ban on bull hooks.

“Unlike me and other actors, elephants do not choose to perform. These endangered elephants will soon be in your jurisdiction. My friends at PETA and I join animal advocates across the state in asking for your leadership in holding Ringling accountable and requiring the circus to comply with Baltimore’s absolute prohibition of the use of devices such as bull hooks.”

Well, the Maryland’s mayor’s attitude was like “is she serious?” and never even responded to Jada’s letter. The Maryland mayor issued the following statement to a local television station instead:

“We’ve reached out about homelessness, school issues and serious issues of that nature. I would have loved to have gotten some feedback, support or concerns about that. Those are very pressing issues to the city.”

Mayor Stephanie concluded with, “how she’s liked the circus every since she was a little girl and couldn’t wait to take her daughter.”