Black Women Empowered!! Tonight on “Conversations Of A Sistah”

March 25, 2015 by The ReadyWriter

As we continue to honor and celebrate “women” this women’s history month, let us conclude the celebration of this “conversation” on a high note of positivity and possibilities. What does Black Women Empowered mean to you? While the goal is to empower and embrace all women of every race and all backgrounds, the motto of this organization will always be: “Black Women Empowered!”

photo_1My guest tonight is Jacqueline R. King., (pictured left) President and CEO of Black Women Empowered Inc., and Executive Director of Black Women Empowered Safe Haven.

With over 100,000 plus women strong in the United States and Globally, the goal is to empower women to walk in their divine purpose of God. To love God, self and each other and to give back to the communities in which they live and work.

Tune in and join me tonight at 6:30 PM EST on “Conversations Of A Sistahvia Blog Talk Radio.com as theConversationwill focus on “Black Women Empowered” and how Ms. King is encouraging women to be all they can be.

All “Conversations” links in this post make it possible to access the show!

Sound off here and we’ll see you on the air!

92 thoughts on “Black Women Empowered!! Tonight on “Conversations Of A Sistah”

Alrighty Now!
    This is why we ROCK!!!

Loving your selection of POWERFUL women this month Blog Queen!!! 😛 You should’ve interview your DAMN self this month!!!! LOL!!!!

Black Women Empowered!!! –>>>> Title making me wanna sport an AFRO this spring 😛

Hey Lady LUVS!!!

Looking 4ward to the show!
    Had some good shows this month Tra

6. 2thick4you says:

“What does Black Women Empowered mean to you?” That it is essential that we love ourselves and strive to be progressive in our God-given talents and goals!

I LOVE the sistahs but DAMN Trace you gotta give throw da brothaz a bone.

This sounds extremely interesting.
    Tunin in as usual.

9. BillyBoy says:

Banks love the ladies/the women

Ain’t Nothing in da world like a black empowered gurl 😛

Ok um………I think I’ll comment after the show O_o

This is why we ROCK!!!!!!!!!

There’s a lot of Black Women Empowered blogs and websites out there. And I might not endorse every opinion expressed on these black women empowerment blogs, but I 100% endorse black women empowerment in general!

14. Applebottom says:

“the goal is to empower women to walk in their divine purpose of God.”

Sounds like the promotion of positivity! Awesome!

What is woman’s divine purpose of God? It’nt it to be with a man? Don’t man = woman and woman=man which should equal this empowerment you speak of Trace?

• Lisa says:

What is woman’s divine purpose of God? It’nt it to be with a man?
      ——
      God made woman for man yes, but to be with him (a man) is not God’s divine purpose for our lives. We are so much more than just having a man. Well “I am” anyway 🙂

• Miss Ang says:

What is woman’s divine purpose of God? It’nt it to be with a man?
        ——
        Get a GRIP Man!
        One has absolutely NOTHING to do with the other.

What is woman’s divine purpose of God? It’nt it to be with a man?
        ——
        Lawt have mercy fool………NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like this will be a great show.

17. Miss Ang says:

All women should be empowered, why black women only? Please ask Ms. King that question Ms. Bell…I will be tuned in.

All women should be empowered, why black women only?
      ——
      Well there is a white women in the pic up top and Tracy does say in the post “While the goal is to empower and embrace all women of every race and all backgrounds, the motto of this organization will always be: “Black Women Empowered!”

So NO shade intended.

• Lexy says:

All women should be empowered, why black women only?
        ——
        If you didn’t catch the show please listen to the rewind because she addressed your question.

How do we walk in our divine purpose of God? Justcurious.com…Thank U Jesus!!!

19. timothy bell says:

Tracy what is the dam number to call you on conversationI guess they want me to record Tracy Tracy this is your brother kindly give me I’m at work but I want to see you no call you and let women what is the number to call you girl I love just going to go to your butt I hope so hola just any type of the wrong thing I say they just crack what the hell see this is why I don’t go on the social media s***

• Cameo1 says:

Tracy what is the dam number to call you on conversationI
      —-
      Dude who U? her brother? y’all got the same last name. all U gotta do is click that link and you’ll land right into the show it’s easy. If I can do it I know U can

Jacqueline R. King told the TRUTH tonight people. We as black women need to be empowered because other races of women don’t go through what we go through. We deal with a lot and discrimination and the hatred is just a small portion of it but we are not as fortunate as our Caucasian sistahs and so she said NO she will NOT be apologetic for that!!!

• Mrs. Hawthorne says:

——-
      COSIGN!!!

• Mahogany says:

Mrs., and Lexy, I was so glad when she said “It will always be “Black Women Empowered” and made no apologies about that…..”All women are welcome but we will always BE “Black Women Empowered!!! I was like “YOU GO GURL!!!! she was good.

• Anthony says:

she said NO she will NOT be apologetic for that!!!
        ——-
        why da hell should she apologize because her business has such a strong name and powerful meaning? FUCK that!!! We oughta be tired of pleasing and appeasing other races.

• bballen says:

TRUE DAT!!

• CeoDawg says:

That’s Right!!!

Missed the show. will catch the rewind

22. Crystal says:

Great show Ms. Bell. If you do come to Charlotte for one of her events please let me know. would love to LINK UP with you.

23. bballen says:

So Tracy’s in South Carolina huh y’all….and hated she revealed that on the air 😆 shit was funny as hail. she sure get around.

what was so compelling to me is, she puts GOD at the center of everything she’s doing. She’s bringing women to Christ in rapid numbers and that alone is fulfilling for her. That women was so humble after Tracy’s every statement of praise she ended it with “AMEN” I loved her may God continue to enrich her purpose.

• Felicia says:

—–
      CoSign…..She’s letting God get the glory and He’s glorifying Himself in what she’s doing. She’s awesome!

Tra has had some good women this month.

she was good!!!

27. Neisy says:

“Black women are single mothers, we raise our children alone, we cook the dinner, we help with the homework we get them ready for school, we have it the hardest…so NO it will always be Black Women Empowered”…..Jacqueline R. King, President & CEO

28. shawnia says:

Tracy is such an outgoing human being 😛 never met the women yet invited her on her show.

29. CeoDawg says:

I’m glad Ms. King stressed and explained how other race of women are welcomed to join in and how her business help/aid women of all color but it will always be “Black Women Empowered” and she’s NOT APOLOGETIC for that and why should she be. Just like some of these krackaz blame Obama for igniting race issues for speaking out and saying Trayvon Martin could have been his son. White folk was insulted cause he said that. It’s like WTF!! Trayvon was black the president is black of course Trayvon Martin could have been his son. Some folk need to go head with they BULLSHIT and RESPECT that we have our own!

30. Browngirl says:

Good show Tra. Good show. Jacqueline King was extremely informative and I thought it was cute when you acknowledged her as your HOME GURL 😛

31. gia says:

“Black Women Empowered!”

Good show! Tight topic too.

32. Princess says:

Truly enjoyed the information shared and how this woman puts God 1st. Thought it was sad when she talked about her mother passing away. And did y’all know Tracy’s father passed away recently as well? 😥

did y’all know Tracy’s father passed away recently as well? 😥
      ——-
      YES I believe Henrietta saw it on Tracy’s FB page came here and announced it. Anway I think her dad passed away b4 the show returned in January.

• Princess says:

——-
        Really? I was shocked when she said that tonight.

• Cameo1 says:

why Trace tryna be all private now? she wasn’t all that private in her book Conversations Of A Sistah

• Henrietta says:

Yeah Tracy’s father passed away back in January. 😥 Tracy don’t share her personal life in or/on her public platforms. she’s a professional. she’ll share her opinion but her personal life NOT so much.

Henrietta I was surprised that she even mentioned her father but I think she get so caught up in her conversation that she 4gets.

• Ashanti says:

did y’all know Tracy’s father passed away recently as well? 😥
        ——-
        I knew.

33. Henrietta says:

Good show and KUDOS to Ms. Jacqueline King “THE QUEEN” for NOT being apologetic for “Black Women Empowered Inc” Go JACKIE!!!!

Ain’t nothing like God getting all the glory and this is where homegirl is in her walk. I enjoyed listening to her. she grew her network to freakin 100,000+++ women? AWESOME!!!

Good show Ms. Tracy

I admired one thing she said 2night….”What happens when the excitement is over?” Good point.

37. BillyBoy says:

Trace Empowers me. Gonna always love her.