As we continue to commemorate and honor women during this month long celebration, we take a look at every aspect of a women’s contribution to history. For women contribute much in their professions and expertise even if they are experts in love and relationships.
This month alone, we’ve honored chefs, authors, tour guides and a jazz singer and this week we will conversate with a relationship expert and best selling author of “The Forbidden Secrets Of The Goody Box“.
Author Valerie J. Lewis Coleman (pictured above), knows the difference of how men and women communicate, their war on words and the games they play which can expand into a great divide.
Valerie gives awesome and proven advice on the following:
- Three things that lead women to make terrible relationship decisions.
- Every man’s private marriage checklist
- A simple “2” letter word that makes him want to pop the question
- Why he just won’t propose
- Little signs that tell her he’s the one
- How to become a man “whisperer” with advice from men that women would be crazy to ignore
Valerie has assisted others with building strong relationships and has overcome her own personal struggles, so tune in tonight at 6:30 p.m. EST on “Conversations Of A Sistah” via blogtalkradio.com as I speak with this best selling author on her relationship advice and the twenty years of experience she has with family and relationships.
All “Conversation links” this email make it possible to access tonight’s show.
In the meantime sound off here and we’ll meet you on the air!!!