Being Mary Jane, Episode 3 who saw it?

January 15, 2014 by The ReadyWriter

Being Mary Jane

“Beautifully flawed” Mary Jane (Gabrielle Union) continues to juggle her career and a married man in last night’s episode of BET’s hit scripted TV series Being Mary Jane.

It was a hot and bazaar confession when Gabriel Union’s character (Mary Jane) pulled out one of her lovers saved sperm from the freezer.

And I ask the question: How does a married man give his mistress a ring? With a promise to think about it. She’ll marry him and he’ll do the exact same thing to her (CHEAT) in a years time.

75 thoughts on “Being Mary Jane, Episode 3 who saw it?

My husband was like what kind of hoe shyt is that freezing cum 😆

My husband was like what kind of hoe shyt is that freezing cum 😆
      _________

😆 Well im glad you took him off the market cause its real out here. Thats a real epidemic. 😆

• Floridagirl says:

———-
        @Olivijah 😆 ain’t that the truth!

Is it hoe shit or desperate? 😆 The best line was when she said how desperate I am to be sleeping with another woman’s husband.. :BINGO: 😥

• Henrietta says:

=============
        Oh no don’t you know that DWade and his wife were on a break…. That’s the story they been selling

• Lilly says:

=============
        ———————-
        Not anymore..shes with him now

Beautifully flawed my ass, ole kept whore!

Okay now lemme watch 😡

3. Browngirl says:

I enjoyed last night’s episode…had me hollering at the TV again…

I see that ol’ boy is going to go back and forth from his wife to Mary Jane

I thought the sperm was a character..seemed that died tho. She didnt freeze it right.

5. Floridagirl says:

I can’t believe she admitted whose sperm it was…what if it got back to David….that’s all I kept thinking about

• Princess says:

***********************
      what group of women actually stand around kee-keeing with the help (the male dancer)?

He know somebody – and that is prolly how it is going to get out.

• Natasha says:

He know somebody – and that is prolly how it is going to get out.
        ——————–
        why would she even share that with these women who seem to be more acquaintances than friends…but maybe that’s why the alcohol was at play? Cause sober Mary Jane wouldnt have told them shit!

Let me watch this show …life of a RN be having me missing everything

The real question should be this: Why Gabby did choose to play a character that is actually her in real life?

*****************************
      Easy to play cause it ain’t a far stretch from reality 🙂

• Jamilla says:

_________________

I have no clue 😦 but this this to me makes her look even worse …. cause even though its tv …. the world knows your history and the character you play 😡 she will be forever catching hell

• QueenC says:

________

😡

A single Black woman? Gabby aint sleeping with a married man.. 0_0

• Lilly says:

She ain’t know it was her life when she took the role…..bills gotta be paid 😆

Believe, GABBY WisH LIKE ALL Thats is GREAT in the WORLD, she never sEEn this being MAryJAne SCRIPT. .

• shawnia says:

—————
        Hell I believe Mara Brock Akil taylor wrote it especially for Gabby

• cameo1 says:

Gabby saw this script and was like “Shyt, better than Bring It On”

Cant comment. Havent indulged yet

9. Crystal says:

I might try and watch this, if there is nothing else on 😆

10. Henrietta says:

I think the show is LIFE IMITATING ART! 😆

I like this show so far.

She better not take that damn ring tho. 😥

Hey y’all. 😆

Omari Hardwick is my new crush.

I stayed up watching this show last night. I fell asleep on the couch tho. Last I recall, the wife was on the floor chuncking shoes at the husband talmbout “Get out!!!”

Chile I am watching this and I can’t do nothing but smh 😦
    Chile I will always be #teamwife

15. shawnia says:

Last night Omari’s wife was like who gonna want me with these!?!?!?! *grabs a flesh roll from stomach full of stretch marks*

Omari was like:

Wife: You said they were beautiful! Who is going to want me like this???? <—crying tantrum..

It was sad.. 😦

• Kayla says:

Omari was like:

———–
      That was a real low self-esteem moment right there

• Civil says:

Omari was like:

**************

shiiiiit, a whole lotta niggas will want her just like that. some even prefer it.

First thing’s first – I had no plans to watch what I had automatically assumed was “chick tv”… as I get enough with Atlanta Housewives, but as a writer, I have to admit that the pace of this show is phenomenal for BET <– I suspect that had this show been on another channel, it would win awards outside of the "coveted" BET award.

This show is great entertainment, screw that "side chick" schtick because people are going to always find something to whine about. If this show is about the REAL world, then in the REAL world, some women sleep with married men. If you can see all of these successful women of color on this show and all you can focus on is the fact that she's been with a man that she didn't even KNOW was married until she was caught up, then take another look. Hell, if anybody looks bad, it's the BROTHER – and I don't take it personally because it's television.

You can't be mad at a black CHARACTER having an affair, but love it when the white ladies of Sex in the City did it. You can't get mad when Olivia Pope sleeps with a black man, but tuned in to watch Erica Kane make a career out of it on All My Children. Or The ones who did it on The Young & The Restless, or whatever your show of choice was/is.

You can’t be mad at a black CHARACTER having an affair, but love it when the white ladies of Secks in the City did it.
      ———-
      WORD

they have a black woman playing a mistress which I don’t like.

Watched last night cause I love Brely Evans lil thick chocolate self. 🙂

Even when she was a little more than thick in Sparkle.

And this show? Being Mary Jane? Interferes with college basketball.
    I aint watched not nan episode.

20. Crystal says:

I never watched scandal or BMJ..if its not 1st 48..golden girls…health documentary or orange is the new black the tv owf

21. Val says:

evertime i see gabbs interviews, promos and such, she looks HURT
    She isnt a good actress to begin with, so its HARD to ACT that hurt away 😥

• Acquitta says:

@Val, I cosign Gabby is HURTING 😦

• Zenna says:

@Val, I cosign Gabby is HURTING 😦
        ——-
        She hurt cause she wanna hurt I would a been ghost on that kneegrow

• Daisy says:

You right, Valerie.
        And, I do feel sorry for her for the ‘hurting’ part, which i wouldn’t wish on anybody. outside looking in though, i wonder if she’s Really thought about what it’s going to be like for the next 20 yrs though. this white house trip they went on for example, would Wade normally bring his boys along? if so, now the next trip he gonna want to bring the baby. does this mean baby mama get to come along too? where’s the line drawn?

• Gabriella says:

Gabby is HURTING 😦
        —————
        Her biggest prob is SHE CANT ACT 😦

so UNmotivated today *le sigh*

Tracy I’m waiting

Did anybody watch The Haves and Have Nots last night? Does anybody else think that Benny and Candace momma acting irks their soul……#teamtakeitdown2000notches

25. Tammy says:

I saw the show….Mary Jane is a hoe.

I wonr what GABBYJane is doing for Dwade’s burrfDAY tuhday 😆

• 2thick4you says:

I wonr what GABBYJane is doing for Dwade’s burrfDAY tuhday
      _______________________________

Getting that turkey baster out of the freezer and impregnating herself 😆

I haven’t tuned in at all…don’t plan on it either.

I dont care about this show. Sorry.

29. alscream says:

Man, Gabby gotta show some azz to get some male viewers.

i be sleep :shrugs: