TLC Told their story, Now she’s telling hers!!!

November 14, 2013 by The ReadyWriter

Pebbles on Wendy Williams

Blah, blah, blah!

This whole story is turning into a big circus of “she said-she said” and it’s becoming a bit petty and un-necessary.

Since TLC came out with their VH1 biopic “CrazySexyCool” their former manager, Perri “Pebbles” Reid have been making her rounds and telling her side of the story while defending her character and reputation against the way she has been portrayed in the movie.

“Pebbles” joined Huffington Post Live Wednesday, then the Wendy Williams show to tell her side of the story in the making of the iconic ’90s girl group TLC.

However in my opinion, Pebbles made it sound as if, if it weren’t for her; TLC wouldn’t even have the air they currently breathe.

This story has not only become messy and riddled with past hurt and emotions but Pebbles daughter has even joined the circus going as far as threatening TLC group member, Rozanda “Chilli” Thomas in defense of her mother.

Since the release of VH1’s biopic on TLC, “CrazySexyCool” in October, there’s been much debate over the accuracy of the film, and in particular, how it portrays Pebbles. Pebbles maintains that they’ve (TLC & VH1) defamed her character. Without providing much detail, a lot of which Pebbles states: are due to legal ramifications.

If this is the case, then why make your rounds on the media circuit giving bits and pieces of your cryptic details Pebbles? If TLC and VH1 are lying on you, then the TRUTH needs NO defense.

Among the numerous “lies” Pebbles addressed, is one that has been on the entertainment gossip circuit for years and that is, she “absolutely” believes Rozanda “Chilli” Thomas slept with her husband, record executive L.A. Reid.

While conceding that she refused to believe it “for years” because she loved her husband, she told host Marc Lamont Hill, “I have my reasons [now] to say absolutely… I just know it. It happened… I saw some stuff, it goes deeper than that.”

How deep? Of course she couldn’t or wouldn’t reveal.

Watch the interview clip below.

81 thoughts on “TLC Told their story, Now she’s telling hers!!!

Thank you Ms. Bell my LUV for feeding my lonely nights 🙂

Oh yeah Wendy UGLY as hail. Look at that face 😡 Ugh!

3. Tammy says:

I DO NOT LIKE WENDY. And she is a cancer. 😡 But she looks SO much better lately.

BUT yeah dont like her at all.

Pebbles you’s a lie and the truth ain’t in you!”

5. Browngirl says:

Lawd, I want this false profit (meant to spell it that way) and her daughter sit down and shut the hell up!!!!! 😆

Pebbles, I was a member of your fan club when I was 11. And I must say you have let me down.

That pic of Wendy 😆

8. shawnia says:

That pic of Wendy 😆

Morning

Pebbles and Chili both lied I think. Did Chili sleep with LA 😆 prolly.

Pebbles Lying!
    If i were a shady manager, and I did my group like she did them. I would be honest, and own up to the accusations.

See, TLC has been saying this same exact thing for years upon years upon years. Now that VH1 put out the story here comes Pebbles. But why now? If you feel like they were telling all these lies on you for more than 10 damn years, why did you not sue them back then?! Sorry Pebbles, but the only way I’m going to believe you, is if you have Jesus and the 12, including Judas to back this story up.

• Gia says:

**************
      Cuz her azz know VH1 paid em and she wants her cut

Even if Chili had sex LA Reid her husband, she still did them wrong.

LIAR!!!!! I don’t believe her. And look at Wendy with her Ugly ass.

14. Henrietta says:

who cares… why the fuck is Pebbles still crying ova spilled cum??

15. Ebony says:

Biyatch u know them girls aint lie about nothin except the heaux shit they were up to….
    😆 BYE PEBBBLES and take ur daughter wiff you

“but Pebbles daughter has even joined the circus going as far as threatening TLC group member, Rozanda “Chilli” Thomas in defense of her mother.”

If the Lil Girl is mad with anybody she need to be mad with her daddy for getting shined up by someone that ain’t his wife/her momma. I ain’t even watch the movie and all I know is this broad mad bout some old head…she need to have several dayum seats!

• Kayla says:

~~~~~~~
      I completely agree Pinky, that Ashley needs to be mad at her daddy for cheating

I love Wendy for always askin the right questions!

So she admitting that Chili slept with HER HUSBAND at the time? Yet nobody is attacking and asking LA? See how catty women do each other? While the man goes unscathed?

Ion believe her. It’s still about the almighty dolla cause she’s suing them.

Pebbles dont want them girls to EVA be great. Left eye BEEEEEN said Pebbles had her in a slave contract… Pebbles remained under her rock cuz would’nt nobody pay left eye to spill that tea.. but ONCE these chicks make a lil dough $$ of ANYTHING… 😆 <~~~Pebbles on the phone now w/ her lawyer tryna figure out a legal way to extort them because of the story.

21. Miss Ang says:

she’s really busy trying to throw Chili under the bus. 0_0

Lets say Chilli did have sex with her husband. Well, people say Pebbles have two kids that her ass don’t even acknowledge, and that she use to be a hoe, so now what? T-Boz and Left Eye did not screw your man, so why do them dirty?

Girl ALL OF THIS!!! I hope if she does sue, a judge throws it out. Her and her daughter are clowns.

*************************
      Her daughter messy and immature…she just need to admit her daddy was and possibly still is a hoe…..hell he ain’t the first and won’t be the last 😦

Her interview was “Pointless: interview
    😡 she went around to many questions chile Bye!

Her daughter confirmed what i already thought about Pebbles: hood rat and hood rat shenanigans. I believe everything they said about her shady ass. She probably mad because she ain’t get none of that VH1 money.

Pebbles still look phuckable! 🙂

• cameo1 says:

Pebbles still look phuckable!
      ————————————–
      I admit she has aged well. I guess I would too if bamboozled money out of one of the most popular girl groups of all time. Pebbles probably still sitting pretty on those swindled funds :no:

All this shit ain’t nothing but a promotion for some book Pebbles prolly been working on talkin bout “The Industry.”

They say her and L.A. Reid gay azz was cheating on each other way back in the day. I doubt she cared if Reid phucked Chilli or Usher or whoever.

She was all about her paper.

women get so caught up resenting the other chick they forget to punish the man who made the commitment to em or even get mad at themselves for tryna change a heaux into a faithful husband.

29. Val says:

Pebbles there is a special hell for you boo. Fake ass preacher wanna be ass foh

30. Pamela says:

Wendy has it out for Chili. She been trying to call her a hoe for more than a minute. All I know is, if Pebbles screwed me out of millions, I’m fuckin’ you over in every way I can.

31. Lilly says:

Why Wendy got that face tho?

• Pamela says:

Why Wendy got that face tho?

_______

Rofl. I just looked at the pic again. She do got the wonky eye thing going on

They are so fame hungry. They looked so pleased at attention especially the daughter. Why is no one blaming l.a. Reid again? That was his wife and they both had their hand in the pie.

Thats their mess. Smh 😦

This lady just needs to not answer nobody’s question :shrug: How hard can it be?

‘Sister Perri’ can never acknowledge the wrong she did as ‘Pebbles the producer’ because that would naturally lead to the question of what she can do to make the former TLC group members whole NOW. Phony bitch!

I blame LA Reid for all the above, he gave his wife a project and instructed her on how to manage a group, she was just doing what she was taught to do and she was not going to allow one of those little girls to take her place in bed with her husband. The girls didn’t respect her because they knew where the real power came from, so Chili went for it, using her baby hair as bait. Silly girl, but she probably got paid for sleeping with her real boss, the other girls got jealous and kicked her out and put in on Pebbles.

• HarlemGirl says:

=======

sounds weak and insecure but I dig

Pebbles look good though, did she have some work done?

I hope she keeps doing interviews. She’s doing a great job digging her own grave.

39. 2thick4you says:

This golddigger is just mad she didn’t benefit financially off the movie.

40. Sue says:

she looks thirsty for attention and doing nothing but making herself look more classless and shady. STOP

41. AnnonoymousOne says:

Now we see why her daughter is so messy! The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree! Smh TLC has been saying this for years and NOW she comes out with affair rumors! Didn’t she say she was a pastor or something?!! Smh! You are a dirty, crook! I believe TLC!!! Now go pray at your alter for forgiveness and move on with your life!!!

Liar liar pants on fire, this chick is delusional. Why give an interview and give no answers?
    GTFOHWTBS!!!!!!!!!!!

TLC has been saying this for YEARS!! They aren’t lying! Pebbles is just doing damage control and being messy in the process!

44. Ebony says:

you know there are 3 sides to a story pebbles, tlc, and the truth the reason I believe tlc more cause they know for a fact they’d get sued if it was a lie

Pebbles LIEING !!!!!