Bobbi Kristina and Whitney’s ‘adopted Son’ are Dating and Living Together

March 13, 2012 by The ReadyWriter

When news of Whitney Houston’s tragic death was announced on Feb. 11, everyone’s thoughts were with her daughter, Bobbi Kristina Brown, 19. Few people knew she had a so-called “adopted son,” named Nick Gordon. Later we learned that Whitney took Nick in when he was 11-years-old, but she never formally adopted him.

Now we find out that sometime after Nick moved into Whitney’s home, he started getting real intimate with her daughter. Bobbi K. and since Whitney’s death, Bobbi K. and Nick were spotted kissing and holding hands together last Friday outside of a Target store in Johns Creek, Georgia, according to Hollywoodlife.com.

And last night, Nick updated his Twitter page to let everyone know: “Yea we got a little closer and what!!!” He also posted a new pic of himself and Bobbi Kristina together. This is the same dude who was reportedly being evicted from Whitney’s home. I guess that’s not happening now.

After Whitney passed away, a loyal reader emailed me photos of Nick Gordon taken from Bobbi K.’s Twitter account.

Whitney never spoke of having an adopted son, and him (Nick) and Bobbi K. look nothing like they are just siblings to me.

102 thoughts on “Bobbi Kristina and Whitney’s ‘adopted Son’ are Dating and Living Together

1. Al-scream says:

I predict Bobbi K. will be pregnant b4 the end of the year.

this is the beginning of this girl’s downfall.

Whitney said this was her adopted son when all along it was Krissy’s man to begin with. the adopted son thing was a “smoke screen” so folks wouldn’t think/know they was fuckin.

4. Valerie says:

I thought they looked mighty cozy the first time I saw them together.

She is 19 years old and can do whateva the fucks she wants to do

Yes Bobbi Christina is 19 but she is also in a vulnerable place right now. I don’t think she should be focusing on anyone but herself.

Doesn’t seem right, and not because of the alleged paper free adoption, but for other reasons- what’s the age gap? Did they “get a ‘lil” closer during unattended time as kids? Me no likey, but I hope he’s not a parasite.

They probably been doing it but now they want to call it dating….

Umm, just a thought but yeah, they been fuckin

Doin’ the butt. Hey pretty, pretty
    When you get that notion, put your backfield in motion, hey
    Doin’ the butt. Hey sexy, sexy Ain’t nothing wrong, if you
    wanna do the butt all night long

(Hey yeah-ee yeah. Yeah-ee, Yeah-ee, Yeah-ee Yeah)
    Ow, what you gonna do about it
    (Yeah-ee yeah. Yeah-ee) Shake it! (Yeah-ee, Yeah-ee Yeah)

10. Tabatha says:

Lawd. i just pray the girl is not taken advantage of..

***************************

Maybe they were keeping it on the low because they didn’t want Whit to know they were doing the nasty in her house, but as of Christmas time the dude was referring to Krissi as his sister. And from what I understand he moved in with Whit when he was like 16 despite the fact that he comes from an affluent family. I have no idea how true that is of course.

Nothing about these photos seems questionable to me. But whatever, they are not related and she’s grown so…moving on.

On another note, I really feel some kind of way about that mile wide gap in her teeth. Maybe they thought it was cute because it makes her look like her father but that shit is not cute and they have way too much money for her mouth to be jacked up like that. Nothing a quick trip to the dentist will take care of..A jacked up grill is a major no no, I don’t care who you are or how much money you have or don’t have.

• Wanda says:

—————
      might be hard to believe but some ppl like their gaps

• EbonyEyes says:

might be hard to believe but some ppl like their gaps
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Maybe some people do but I just can’t imagine it. It looks a mess. More like she’s just used to how she looks which is fine but for real, it’s not cute and a gap that big must make it kind of hard to eat and drink.

• Omar says:

might be hard to believe but some ppl like their gaps
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Yeah but that shit is pretty damn wide :ugh

• EbonyEyes says:

Yeah but that ish is pretty damn wide :huh
      ———————
      Corn on da cob must be difficult for her and her dad….

can’t worry bout nobody teeth but my own.

• SlickRick says:

Unless the dyck can fit through the gap what exactly is the turn on?? Dont gap/no gap suck dyck all the same

• Al-scream says:

that damn gap in her mouf bigger than a football field.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• Mrs. Hawthorne says:

It’s not that she’s not cute, it’s just that she’s TOO MUCH Bobby Brown and not enough Whitney in her face. I’m not concerned about the teeth as long as they’re pearly white.

But yeah beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• CoCo says:

Yep that gap is HORRIBLE!

so they been shackin up and whit never really knew huh? no wonder whitney flickin the lights on and off, she SEE them fuckin in her house.

Oh no wonder Cissy said, she wanted him out the house after Whitney died. That don’t look cute and sounds like Whitney let this girl do whateva the fuck she wanted to do. wow.

16. Dana says:

THE DOWN FALL OF BOBBI KRISITNA BEGINS

Maybe this is what Whitney wanted..

Bobbi K. is such an unattractive girl to have had suck a beautiful mother, she didn’t get the beauty or the voice, wow God can be unfair sometimes.

19. applebottomgirl2011 says:

Sweet lord jesus let this story be FALSE!

20. SoldierOne says:

I think this is gross. You can’t live as brother and sister and then become boyfriend/girlfriend. Same rules apply.

• Anonymous says:

————–
      Well at least they are not real brother and sister.

We all know BK and Whit often switched roles maybe this guy was her live in man all along and Whitney was ok with it but they used the brother role as a smoke screen.

22. Anonymous says:

BOBBY COME GET YOUR DAUGHTER YOU TWISTED MOUTH CRACK STROKE FOOL!

23. Pretty says:

Kristina get that WIG and GAP taken care of! PLEASE!

Who are his real parents? I have never heard of him before now.

yall don’t know the facts. they may have been dating for several years………..and just now come out with it.
    cissy houston thinks she is the queen mother or something…she cannot tell a 19 year old chile what to do.

• CoCo says:

yall don’t know the facts. they may have been dating for several years
      —————–
      I was thinking the same thing, they were already a couple.

26. AnnaB says:

This won’t end well……
    Her soul is lost. You can see it in Her face.

27. FloridaGurl says:

Whitney didn’t know this boy would wind up sleepin with her daughter? Oh wow.

*Side Note
    Is Bobbi Bald Headed?…her hair looks a mess.

I know they are not “blood” brother & sister, but there’s something real incest-ish about this…it’s obvious they were “getting” close before Whitney died & Bobbi Kris is looking for comfort where ever she can find it…I hope this relationship doesn’t end badly for Bobbi b/c she is too fragile to deal with another heart-break…

30. KatMan says:

She’s confused and somebody from that family needs to step in and quick. Absolutly shameless and Just down right disgusting.

Yea the APPLE don’t fall to far from the tree and in her case both trees.

i’ll admit, i don’t consider myself a gossiper but this site is my guilty pleasure. i justify it by saying i don’t repeat anything i read on here. but Bobby Kristina is not a celebrity @Tra, covering her love life is going to far. 🙂

33. ELovely says:

um this gurl is UGLY and she aint got no alliby. idgaf what nobody says. she is not crute.

a mess!!!! and whit lookin high in the background.

Y’all have a good night

I will read the rest of the thread later.

Shake Shake Shake
    Shake Shake Shake
    Shake Your Booty
    Shake Your Booty

So I guess Krissy kept Cissy from putting his azz out. I think they were fucking the entire time but he is broadcasting it now because his hands are in her pocket

GROWN ASS!!!!
    I’M OUTIE YALL HAVE A GOOD ONE

IT’S OBVIOUS WHITNEY AND HER DAUGHTER LIVED LIKE SISTERS. WHICH IS WHY THE GRANDMOTHER (CISSY) SAID THE GIRL HAS NO DISCIPLINE..SOUNDS LIKE WITNEY HAD TO KEEP BOBBI KRISS BUSY WHILE SHE DID HER OWN THING. SMH

The entire family ain’t worth a damn to me starting at the very top with cissy houston all the way down to boobi k. houston because how can she even be about something when she’s been surrounded by such low standard having family members her entire life. Bish shoulda been in school long time ago damn touring with her mother.

Cissy and Pat and everybody else claiming they watching this girl. This just proves they are not.
    I am very disappointed in them cause this little heifer runnin rampant.

42. Anonymous says:

Nick is no poor orphan. His father is a psychiatrist. he just does not get along with his parents. dude is 22-23 years old and has mooched off whitney all these years. he is only after BK’s money.

IDK but that weave in her head is a hot ass mess.

44. BigBelly says:

ain’t nobody neva heard about dis nigga till now, whitney shole kept his ass on the downlow.

this shit IS sick!

No wonder Cissy wanted his ass out she knew the deal all along! Or is this his way of staying IN THE MONEY? Still sick shit!

Since he was 12 and now y’all “closer”? GROSS GROSS GROSS!!!

Wow!!!
    Bobbi Kris is a grown woman now so good luck to her!

All I’ll say is… Hope he’s not using her as a “come up”.

48. Pointman says:

Smdh. This is what “sickness inside” means. Good luck to the Houstons trying to cancel this. This ninja is a chess player and he is on some checkmate tip. He is gonna elevate to baby daddy status soon.

While I don’t agree with them shacking up without marriage at such a young age. I can say that I am not surprised by Bobbi Kris’ choice in a boyfriend. You can’t bring a young man into your home around your only daughter. Even if he is the greatest young man on this planet. Even good young men fall prey to their hormones and emotions.

50. CeoDawg says:

Seems like he’s making his move now that Whitney is out of the pic…or who knows maybe they had something going on all along and Whitney didn’t know. We don’t know. But What I do know is in all of her Twitter Pics before Whitney Passed, Any pic that included him he was Described as Family, or Big Bro…This is what she wrote. All of your life you see someone as your big bro then One day he’s your “lover”….. SMH, something is not right about that.

51. FloridaGurl says:

now I understand why Cissy wanted him to move out.

52. KatMan says:

They were probably seeing each other all along. He’s got it made. He doesn’t have to work just live off of Bobby Kristina. If she has his baby, that will be the icing on the cake.

This will not turn out good..That’s all I’ll say..

54. Tori says:

He wants the money. She’s leaning on him for support in lieu of a nervous, crack induced breakdown. And last but not least Whitney’s rolling over in her grave!!!

Whitney took care of her daughter financially wise but gave this chile no education. This girl should have been in school not traveling around the world with Whitney. It’s bad enough she had already seen too much of how her mother was livin. This is also what Cissy meant when she said “the child has had no discipline”..Whitney brought this girl into the world and now this girl has inherited Whitney’s mess!

If dude wind up livin off of Bobby Kristina, it will be Ok to her because she saw her father live off of her mother.

Sad 😦

56. Spice_Girl says:

I believe Whitney knew what time it was so maybe we are all playing catch up as far as them having a “relationship”. The adopted son thing was a “smoke screen” for her mama and the rest of her family., this is how Whitney kept them out her business.

I thought the Winans were going to wrap their arms around her now? Where the hail they at with Jesus? Cause this chile sho do need him. This is indeed a mess!

Hot mess!
    Trace don’t post about this lil heifer no mo, cause she ain’t did shit to give her merit as a star. the only reason folks checkin for her ass is cause she’s whitney’s daughter and they waitin for shit to pop off with her. that all.

i hope we get a new post. cause this right here…

Morning fam.

This chile said she and her mom lived like sisters. so maybe whitney knew they were fuckin and just didn’t care. but under my roof? hells naw!!!

This new age parenthood thing is a mess ain’t it?

• Ionna says:

This new age parenthood thing is a mess ain’t it?
      ~~~~
      new age my ass. back in the day you were scared to tell ya mama you kissed a boy let alone fucked him. smh

62. Tori says:

She is not nice to look at, so if she has to buy her love more power to her.

63. LuLu says:

WELL SHE DIDNT LIE WHEN SHE SAID SHE WOULD CARRY ON HER MOTHER’S LEGACY. UNFORTUNATELY ITS NOT THE MUSIC OR ACTING BUT THE CHOICE IN LOW LIFE LOSER NIGGAS TO FALL IN LOVE WITH!

64. Anonymous says:

sounds like AND LOOKS like she (Bobbi Kristina) will be the product of a generational curse that Whitney has started.

65. Lynne Cappo says:

I feel so sorry for Bobbie. I know what it is like to have your mother be your best friend. I do not know what I would do if I lost my mother. I just hope that Bobbie has seen what drugs and alcohol can do to a person. Both of her parents had and still have major addiction issues. I just hope she does not get into them as well. It is a long and scary struggle back from drug addiction.