Singer & Crowd Shaker, Fantasia Barrino Gives Birth To A Baby Boy

December 13, 2011 by The ReadyWriter

Fantasia Barrino gave birth to a bouncing baby boy last night. The baby’s father is ex-T-Mobile manager Antwuan Cook and he was said to be at her side during the delivery.

Fantasia was admitted to Presbyterian Hospital in Charlotte, North Carolina yesterday afternoon after she went into labor. The baby was actually due on December 29 but her delivery came earlier than expected.

Cook who is still married to his estranged wife Paula, began his extra marital affair with Fantasia while (according to his wife), they were trying to patch up their marriage. Fantasia even testified during a separation hearing between Antwaun and his wife Paula last November, that she had previously been pregnant by Antwaun but had an abortion. Guess the baby came back 10 months later.

68 thoughts on “Singer & Crowd Shaker, Fantasia Barrino Gives Birth To A Baby Boy

stankin heifer!

Congrats to her, even tho the daddy some other woman’s husband.

this is pitiful news 😦 smdh

4. Tabatha says:

I’m just happy her baby came out healthy…..no matter what I or anyone else think, babies are innocent!

Momma Fanny….
    Congrats.

6. Dana says:

damn you spose to STEP UP in life not BACK!

*sigh*

I will lurk…I got nothing nice to say AT ALL… 😦

Evening ceo family members

• Mahogany says:

Hey Felicia,
      I’m witch you…No comment…smh 😦

FeFe,
      I’m tryna be positive about that chile and her slutatious behavior…and whoeva said they’re ordering hooked on phonics, can you order the adult version for mom and dad because they’re both as dumb as a soup sandwich

• Yasha says:

I’m with Fe and Mahogany,
      I’m mute on this topic cuz I dont have nothing right to say forget about nice! But HEAR THIS here… KARMA IS A BITCH

Well i’m wondering, what’s the hold up with the divorce? The birth of a child is always a blessing, but she should know you reap, what you sow…Fantastic if you’re reading this, or having someone read this for you, bottom line what you put into this world, you’ll get back, good or bad…gul

Oh yeah, congrats and sht to the Fantwaun

* Goes to Amazon to see if I can find a markdown version of “My Baby Can Read” for Fantasy Island and Cook.

11. Al-scream says:

lurking and laughing….cause y’all gon talk mad shit!

Thug Love….

CONGRATS TO FANNY AND HAPPY THE BABY WAS HEALTHY…

Dear Paula:

I had a baby by hour man, and I hope u not still mad at me. I really want Dallas to get to no his sibblengs.

Let me no if you fell the same.

Your sister in Christ,

Fantasia.

Dear Paula:

Let me no if you fell the same.

Your sister in Christ,

Fantasia.
      ____________________________________________________________________

You So wrong!!! 🙂 LMAO!!!

• Lexy says:

KEISHA, YOU AINT SHYT!!…. THAT DAM LETTER!!

• QueenC says:

Dear Paula:

Let me no if you fell the same.

Your sister in Christ,

Fantasia.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LMAO 🙂 DAYUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. UnpredictableMe says:

Congrats I luvs babies.

Congrats to Fanny. She’s made mistakes, but who hasn’t

17. Ms. Kayla says:

So… What exactly does Antwaun do for a living now? He sounds like a winner

So… What exactly does Antwaun do for a living now? He sounds like a winner
      —————————————————
      Bail Bondsman

“Fantasia even testified during a separation hearing between Antwaun and his wife Paula last November, that she had previously been pregnant by Antwaun but had an abortion. Guess the baby came back 10 months later.

I will not judge. All I will say is, what changed in the past year for her to want to keep the baby?

• Wanda says:

*********
      Not judge my ass!!!! she allowed a married man to impregnate her, God gone whoop her ass for that, and his worse cause he had a covenant with his wife!

Cosign @Wanda, just because twaun laughed at his mmariage God didn’t! they got an ass whoopin comin holy ghost style!

• Lexy says:

@LISA, YEAH WHAT DID CHANGE?… HE PROVABLY SPIT THAT GAME AT HER AND BADA BING BADA BOOM HERE COMES FANY WITH HER BUMP!

I don’t want to go in on Fantasia cause the child is just sad.

But I will read and laugh with those that do …cause you know, I can.

Ok here it goes, y’all know Fanny baby is unclean and is a bastard, it’s not a blessing to bring uncleaness into the world and think that GOD is pleased with it, people think all babies go to heaven, remember keep an open mind, y’all can cuss and fuss at me , but i still love ya, but only if you believe, And I am not gonna get biblical on y’all in here, not today. that’s rezzie’s job, but do you know when you go to unwed mothers babyshowers and praise them for their wrong doing, that you are a partaker of the evil deed, he said do not stregthen the hand of the evil doer… ok now what?

• Angelhair says:

Oh well, I loves the fuck outta BOTH my filthy bastids. More than some married ppl I’ve seen with theirs.

• Felicia says:

@Corp,
      I can respect that and tend to agree, but the probllem here is then folks say you “judging” them, so I digress…

• CorporateBitch says:

@Corp,
        *************************************
        @FeFe It’s not judging it’s actually written, i was just pointing it out, I dont judge people, cause I’m not where i need to be

• Felicia says:

I think what ‘Twaun and ‘Tasia have together is MUCH different from the average out of wedlock child…they straight did foul fuckery in front of the wife and his other kids IMHO…but whatever, I said I’d lurk this post…

• Gia says:

______________________________________________________________
      GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is you SMOKIN?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? You sound horrible!!!!!!!!!!! God gives LIFE!!!!!!! dont say this shyt no more!!!

• Mrs. Hawthorne says:

Corp,
      My first baby was born out of wedlock (her dad and I are married now). Think I am gonna say good night on that one.

• HarlemGirl says:

If people wanna speak bad on the parents go right ahead, feel free but to talk about a child is just plain ignorant… and I wish somebody would tell me that my 2 kids born out of wedlock are unclean and unworthy and are worse off than the 2 born within wedlock. That’s all I have to say I wish a bish would….

Babies are a blessing regardless and I’m sure this babies family will love him no matter what… that’s what matters not what women on a blog think

• Ashanti says:

——————————————————————

see @corp, you done struck some nerves up in this bitch cause half the sistahs on this blog done had kids outta wedlock and the truth tends to hurt when you don’t wanna understand or believe it 🙂

I ain’t really going nowhere.

I believe that all babies are innocent and the “sins” of the parents should not be held against them or over them since they don’t ask to come here and be dragged into adult drama.

I’m not touching the religion or marriage part cause it’s bs.

• Rezzie says:

—————-

so sorry ta disappiont cha, but kids do suffer the sins of the parents boo oh yes they do!!!! they didn’t ask to come here but you are born into sin when you come into this world. pick up a Bible if you don’t believe it. you must be saved that’s the only way to REVERSE a curse.

• EbonyEyes says:

Hmph well I’ma judge cuz and turn my nose up and don’t celebrate in her moment but instead think of the woman who already had a family that has been torn apart don’t deserve the hurt or disrespect!!! and this nigga will leave Fanny for his boyfriend one day!!!

So NO I’m not rejoicing in this bullshit this child tried to off herself lied about being pregnant and messing with a married man just azzbackwards and always backpeddling and Im judging her cuz I’m not cosigning or condoning this mess!!!

This will be part of Faketasia’s legacy or life!

Yvonne,
      God creates life…a man wrote that book u speak of. Any life is a blessing. Stop eating what the yt man has fed u…::cough:: Christianity ::cough:: ::cough;:

• CorporateBitch says:

@Yvonne, Harlem &Mrs,
      It takes a lot to get into this but I understand your point, but GOD Favors Marriage, he said it’s better to marry than to burn, but lets not get Bible deep today, i want to have fun in here. its so much in the bible to understand. and about the parents that kill their children, they are of their father the DEVIL, most of them, but GOD Said He HEALS, WOUND, KILLS and DESTROY nothing can happen without him knowing if that make any sense to you all.

I don’t give a damn what y’all saying GOD AIN’T IN THIS MESS!

• Al-scream says:

Fannie is an ignorant, uneducated, illiterate slutty coon. She looks like she belongs barefoot and pregnant. She’s nothing but a D-list country coon.
      Fck her and that bastard baby.

If she likes it I love it.. Congrats on a healthy baby

Please don’t be surprised if Fanny does a tribute song to her new son….at least a remix of Cheryl Pepsi Riley’s: Thanks for my CHILD!!!

• Acquitta says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      She’ll wanna rub the shit in paula’s face. ignant heifer.

Fantasia needs counseling and to have some self worth about herself…as far as what happens with her and God that’s between her and God…I may not like her actions but who am I to determine where or how someone will end up

The baby’s father, ex-T-Mobile manager Antwuan Cook
    __________________________________________

🙂 wow

25. Pointman says:

B-A-B-Y M-A-M-A
    This goes out to all my baby mommas
    This goes out to all my baby mommas

26. FloridaGurl says:

I’m glad fannie mae had a healthy baby, just maybe now she can be a better woman and a better mother!!

• Crystal says:

—————————-

Having baby #2 doesn’t make you a better mother.

Umm whats the hold up on the divorce

HAHAHHAA 🙂 @ these comments..
    some people need to go back to the lab…oh nevermind it’s the holidays!!!

29. adrianepage says:

so fanny finally had her baby by that married man she’s been shacked up with huh? paula oughta talke their asses back to court.

Not congratulating her or cosigning the birth of her baby. she had a baby not only of wedlock but by another woman’s husband. that’s a mess.

wonder if she had her mouth that wide open on twan’s dyck?

God ain’t pleased fanny, God ain’t pleased

• Acquitta says:

I feel you. I don’t support hoes who walk the street and I damn sure don’t support hoes who are in the music business. Fantasia done fucked up with me. I can’t get with her no more. #BetterMorals

• Jamilla says:

I cosign Olivijah,
      I know one thing; you will reap what you sow. That’s what I’ve always heard. I’ve also heard that you should treat others like you want to be treated or do unto others as you would have others do unto you and she know that if the shoe was on the other foot she’d be mad as a mufukka if some yuck mouf, dumb ass tramp came along and did to her what she’s doing to this lady and her family.

I used to love this chick because I always thought she was an excellent singer, but now all her CDs are in the trash, her songs are off my Ipod and I have closed the door on her and her bullshit. I care about that other lady’s feelings more than I will ever care about Fantasia again.

And somebody said she should play Mahalia Jackson … Psssh! Bitch need to go play in traffic! #NoMovieRole4U

Just some wicked shyt! How cruel are u to abort one baby only to get pregnant again keep this baby just to keep him? AAAAND have your baby shower on the same day as him and his wife’s wedding anniversary.SMDH my heart and prayers are with his wife, she has and is being put through some truly emotional mess. Bless her and those 2 boys

• CoCo says:

@ Random,
      Thank you!!! that is sum scandalous shyt! u dont do that. i mean how much u gotta make his wife suffer?? smh! that is just too much. too much

That is why adultery is a sin cause so much confusion comes from it. This woman lied about being with him, aborted a baby, flunts their relationship in his wife’s face, and let’s not forget the pain she’s inflicted on his wife. If Tasia wasn’t famous I don’t think he would have time for a woman who can not read.

will we ever get a new post y’all?