New Birth Crowns Bishop Eddie Long As King!

February 5, 2012 by The ReadyWriter

Bishop Eddie Long and New Birth Missionary Baptist church brought in a controversial “Rabbi” to crown Long as King in an elaborate Jewish ceremony using what appeared to be a fake 300-year-old sacred scrolls, that were found discarded outside of a concentration camp in Germany in the early 1940s.

The Rabbi who performed the show of support for Bishop Long, is not even jewish:

Messer is a proponent of so-called Messianic Judaism, a religious movement founded in the 1960s that wraps evangelical Christian theology in Jewish cultural trappings.

Put simply, it’s a Christian movement. Messer is a Christian minister.

And despite Messer’s claim to be acting “on behalf of the Jewish people and the land of Israel,” there’s nothing Jewish about the performance he put on at Long’s church. Neither the ritual nor the language of Messer’s act have any basis in Jewish traditions, while his repeated references to the divinity of Jesus and quotations from the Christian bible make his actual theology clear.

Also, the “priceless” Torah scroll Messer wraps Long in is almost certainly a fake. As you can see at 5:15 in the video, the thing is held together with scotch tape.

Oh, and one more tip for “Rabbi” Messer, if he’s reading this. The name of the Nazi concentration camp where you claim you found that scroll? It’s Auschwitz-Birkenau, not “Auschwitz and Birkendal.”

Eddie Long supporters/followers are doing everything in their power to make him look innocent, holy and consecrated, without an admission of guilt or repentance from the Bishop. What’s so very scary about this performance is, New Birth is lifting up man and not God.

104 thoughts on “New Birth Crowns Bishop Eddie Long As King!

1. Pointman says:

WTF?? Are these people serious?

I saw this and just shook my head. Then we have people wondering why people don’t go to church and believe in God. If I didn’t have a relationship with God and seen this mess I probably wouldn’t believe in the church either.

BrainWashing at it’s finest.
    Hey Tra 🙂

Theres only one King !!!!!! and that’s Jesus!

This is scary on the level of Jim Jones and the Ghana tragedy back in the 80s

• Cameo1 says:

This is scary on the level of Jim Jones and the Ghana tragedy back in the 80s
      ~~~~~~~
      Difference between him and Jim Jones – Whatever they drinking over there haven’t kiled them fools yet.

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SEVENYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH THE BOY MOLESTAH

WHATZ GOOD TRA?

You have got to be Shittin me 😦

You have got to be sh*tting me with tis bullsh*t!!!

Don’t know bout ya’ll but for me and my house we will serve the Lord 🙂

10. AnnaB says:

WHAT THE FUKK IS THIS SH*T?!!!!!!

ARE YOU FUKKING KIDDING ME?!!!

I AM DONE! DONE! DONE! DONE! DONE! FOR THE DAY!

I CAN’T WITH THIS FOOLISH SODOMITE ANYMORE AND I AINT EVEN RELIGIOUS.

GOING BACK TO ANOTHER POST.

This dude never stops being funny… I feel so bad for the folks at that church.

12. SallyFromChi says:

Is today April 1st? Is this an April Fools joke?

😦 😦 Lord NO!!! NO!!!!

Did the Jewish pastor just say “O.K. we’re going to peel the foreskin off of this” ? LMAO 🙂

• Dana says:

***************
      Lol 🙂 I saw that

***************
        I’m glad they didn’t ask me to hold the scroll. Because by the time he said he was going to pull the “foreskin” off of that thing I would have been 🙂 LMAO….ain’t no way they’d have had to carry me out of there in a tent

😦 <— smh

Now if this aint some BS…Didnt he just get caught phuckin young dudes? I mean think people i know we all are imperfect but dang…

Eddie Longstroke gotta have a serious gift of gab cause his congregation is confused…

17. LuLu says:

Where is Rezzie when you need her!!

I am a divinity school graduate and I am floord on so many levels. It’s interested to see the fusion of two separate religions BUT Long is a proven wolf in sheeps clothing.

His members need to RUN and run hard. Now the sheep will definately be afraid to speak against him. This is a plow to shame those who respect ministers into submssion.

There is nothing wrong with the Torah/Old Testament but my main focus is Matthew-Revelation.

18. Dana says:

Ummmmmmm, this is comfoolery. So now Eddie Long is a city?????????? Stop it I SAY!!!!

We Christians better know the W.O.G. for ourselves.

20. Ms. Kayla says:

There are no words for this nonsense and anyone who can watch it and support this man needs to have their heads examined. No true man (woman) of God would ever even dream of doing this and thinking it’s okay.

You say he was crowned King? King of what? More like a reincarnate of Reverend Ike. SMH!

Rapunzel better get the Peter Popoff out of here. Next thing he’ll be sending prayer clothes and ketchup packets of oil in the mail.

I am all for forgiveness, but WHHHYYY can’t he just sit his azz down and just teach?

*cues “Nobody Greater”*

This is just *sickening 😦 * but then again he fit right in with the rest of them..

Jesus Jesus Jesus is all I can say… I will pray for those followers…

“The Bible clearly states: “If I (meaning God) be lifted up from the earth, I’ll draw all men unto me” (John 12:32). It’s important to know the TRUTH people because the enemy is fooling the very elect.”

AMEN!

Many people really don’t understand that people see ministry as a job like going to work and sitting behind a desk. They are not followers of Christ it is just their JOB! This is “bishops” JOB. I don’t think he loves God at all…
    * Logs off for lunch and prayer*

What da hayull?!

King of the Cult following fools.

Sometimes I wonder if Jesus thinks “is this the shit I died for…damn”

• Pointman says:

Sometimes I wonder if Jesus thinks “is this the shit I died for…damn”
      ______________________

Right i mean i know im not perfect but i havent taken place in worshiping false idols… this is just wrong…

Sometimes I wonder if Jesus thinks “is this the shit I died for…damn”
        ———-
        Okay! Jesus probably be cussing us out and everything. (I hope not) but he is coming back soon.

_______________

Jesus and his Father already knew this was going to happen…He knows Eddie Longstroke well enough to number the very hairs on his head….
        This is just sad to see him lead his flock like this. he seems desperate.

“It would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck and he were thrown into the sea, than that he would cause one of these little ones to stumble.
        Luke 17:2

His punishment in the lake of fire is going to be BAD…

Chile…………..these fools right here.

Satan is the father of lies. He is a deceiver who can appear as an angel of light (2 Corinthians 11:14).

God does not deceive. Matter of fact we Christians are warned ALL OVER the New Testament to be wary of false prophets, false messiahs, and those carring false gospels.

• Zenna says:

************
      Exactly do not be fooled, seek discernment. The beginning of wisdom is:Acquire wisdom and with all your acquiring get understanding. <Proverbs 4:7 Keep your eyes open folks, Lack of knowledge is killing us spiritually and mentally

31. Tabatha says:

That damn place is going to crash and burn

Oh well yeah I mean I’m not surprised the man is doing the Devils work cloaked and disguised in cloth of course its gonna work! That just goes to show how many folks truly have no faith

33. KatMan says:

*watches as the congregation drinks the *cool-aide*

This is why you have to get to know Jesus/God for yourself. My grandfather is a pastor but if I don’t understand something I go to the word for MYSELF!

After watching the video, I am shaking my head at this. I am also mad as hayull at that damn rug on his head.

Absolutely Disgraceful!!!!

“It’s important to know the TRUTH people because the enemy is fooling the very elect”

I hope the members wake up and leave. They are the ones who suffer the most at the hands of these people. Being able to see the truth in everything is a great gift to have. Clearly, All do not possess it!!!

38. Tabatha says:

Was Fresh paid with cash, check, credit, or boys

39. Naz says:

Many years ago, a substitute teacher broke down the origins of the “F word”. Fornication under consent of king, how befitting. It is all starting to make sense.

40. Anonymous says:

This is freaking ridiculous!!!
    I am totally ashamed that I once attended this church. It did not take me long to figure that that something in the milk wasn’t clean and I was out of there faster than you can say “pervert”.

this kind of shyt irks me are they really that damn crazy?

I have no sympathy for the church goers they know what this man is and they still support him so when they have no retirement funds left they can only look to themselves

I dont find this surprising at all 😦

All the ceremonies in the world aren’t going to mean anything unless he’s made his peace and repented for his actions. I’m not saying he didn’t, but what is all of this extra about!??

He looks like the lion from the Wiz sitting up there. And I can’t believe those men picked him up at all four corners. Eddie Long is not Jesus; I will NEVER give man the glory that is due to the King of Kings.

He got me twisted.

The devil is a liar. The Most High is not a Father of confusion or lie. This here is the work of the devil. I pray that the Most High protect us…These are the last days. We have been deceived so long that these souls are in limbo. I pray for the calling of and unity of The Most High nations to rebuke this deceiving, lying son of this earth.

I REBUKE YOU SATAN!!!

The Most High will surely deal with those that have deceived his people. To the pits of hell they shall all go.

These Rabbis are phony anyways and this continues to prove that they are in alliance with the devil. NO MAN OF GOD would co-sign this wolf in sheep clothing.

I ain’t watchin the video I don’t want that noise in my spirit.

New Birth CAN NOT be the only church in Atlanta??!! What a slap in the face to real sexual abuse victims. You reward a man that takes advantage of other men and/or boys. And you wonder why people don’t go to church. Look at the “leaders”!!

Jesus help us in these last days… 😦

• Acquitta says:

Jesus help us in these last days…
      ——-
      I was studying Revelations and it is, people don’t realize it but we so knee deep in the last days…

• HarlemGirl says:

@Acq – We been living in Revelations for sometime. But I agree things have gotten worse. It’s time to stay on your knees and

• Acquitta says:

___________________
        and they will continue to worsen as our days get closer to the end stay prayed up is RIGHT!

all going to HELL

50. Spice_Girl says:

BTW Good Afternoon… beautiful people

We need to wake up…

Hosea 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

The sun’ll come out, tomorrow
    Bet’cho bottom dollar
    that Tomorrow
    There’ll be sun

Just thinking about Tomorrow
    Clears away the “cobwebs”
    and the sorrow
    Til there’s none

52. UnpredictableMe says:

Da fluck??????

smdh… I really wish Eddie Long-stroke would go sit down somewhere… everything he does just makes him look crazier…

• RandomChick says:

——————————-
      Most of today’s Black preachers became prosperous by being groomed by one or more White filthy rich television evangelists. To get that cross-over appeal, some prominent and monied white “religious” organization has to give you special instructions and “annointing.”

Eddie Long is going to have a long and prosperous career because he has just been “re-annointed” by some PROSPEROUS Jewish White folk.

The “Bishops” church is based on prosperity, teaching that Jesus was a rich man, and his gospel was about the MO MONEY prosperity scheme.

Bishop Long has been riding that prosperity money train for a very long time. And the Jews have just ridden in to make sure his cup runneth over.

lol 🙂 lol c’mon nah.. I believe in God… all this stupidity would never allow me to not acknowledge GOd… But we have to remember these folk are working in the flesh and the flesh is weak… but they r carring this man ahahahahaha thats hilarious I laugh When the catholics carries their pope priest too…ahahahaha
    This stuff gots to stop ahahahahaha

Bitch-op Eddie Long was already a Queen … being a King shouldn’t make much of a difference!!ALL HAIL THE QUEEN!! HE/SHE IS NOW A KING!!!:hahaha:

I’m a Messianic Jew and I’m embarrassed by this fraggle-knackle bullshat. This is NOT what we stand for, don’t be fooled

WTF??? what type of buffoonery in the church?? lawd hamercy

OHHHHH SNAP. This is some mess…. He is anointed with men that’s for sure….

60. DaisyDukes says:

This is indeed a sad mess.

this is scary…longstroke look so stupid in that chair too. is he cryin?

62. Al-scream says:

GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!

63. alscream says:

word on the street is, his church is a cult.

64. AnnaB says:

When is he gonna apologize to me for wearing that damned wig?

• Gia says:

When is he gonna apologize to me for wearing that damned wig?
      **********
      @ AnnaB: yeah I am sick of that damn baby gap wig too did he not notice that shit was too damn small. I guess he likes his wigs like he likes his boys young and tight. Nasty bastard!

And this ritual is TOTALLY OUT OF LINE. King of Sodomy is what they should have been crowing his ass.

65. IntenseShit says:

Longstroke did look caught off guard in the video but then again this man is a great deceiver.

~~~~~~~
      Oh please I’m sure all that was rehearsed! That queen knew what he was doing he just didnt expect it to go viral. Pray for that congregation.

• Pat says:

Pray for that congregation.
        ———————————
        Idolatry at its finest. Those people in that church are caught up in celebrity not Jesus. Sad, might as well stay home.

• Acquitta says:

~~~~~~~
        Nah i think this was all planned up b4 she got her queen…i mean king crown. he probably even paid them to come and do it. take off that wig and buy some shirts that fit. oh and get you a boy friend your own age.

66. UncleEd says:

…if only his congregation would get the message…

What he needs to do is, apologize to those boys he touched.

68. Dana says:

I need him to apologize to the boys he molested and their families, and Black people as a whole for just him period.

69. SueWee says:

“Bishop” Long should be happy that God is slow to wrath…but God is NOT mocked and if he doesn’t repent soon, he will suffer…there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth…

I wonder what kind of divorce settlement his wife is going to end up with? She was part of the problem, but when the circus got out of control and she could no longer pretend she didn’t know what was going on, because people were starting to look at her, all of a sudden being the wife of a megachurch “Bishop” wasn’t so important and she decided to walk away with whatever shred of dignity she might have had left.

71. Naz says:

When is Long going to step down? When are his parishiners going to kick this child molesting theiving mofo out of the church? He is a liar a thief and a sexual deviant. What more do the need before they get a clue?

Does he have to start to spike the Kool-Aide before they wake they fuck up!

The jokes write themselves with this clown..

73. Anonymous says:

The only way to margainalize Long is for the members to stop showing up. Long is the sole “owner” of NB. There is no board for him to answer to, or anything of that nature. He changed all of that around ’96.

74. applebottomgirl2011 says:

This is probably what he wanted. Erase the first incedent from the minds of his followers. Create a we against them scenario to keep his followers locked up tight. Thats that cult brainwashing shit he on.. #pimping101

he should be apologizing for making those clowns hold his big ass up on they shoulders for 10 minutes lookin like he reneged on a hand of spades…

I wish he would just go away…….

This man can go straight to hell. I need him to say he sorry to all the people he conned.

He needs to apologize to the Lord God Jehovah, first. And then repent of his foolishness, dismantle that unholy spectacle of a church he’s running, slip away into the darkness, and never let people see his face ever again.

• Mrs. Hawthorne says: