Fiddy Cents Tweets Baby Picture Of Blue Ivy Carter

January 12, 2012 by The ReadyWriter

In a slick way, rapper 50 Cent tweeted pictures of Jay-Z’s head on a baby’s body, “congratulating” Jay-Z and Beyonce on their newborn.

While a North Carolina church (Beulah Baptist), had their church sign defaced by vandals and Beyonce fans over last weekend. The sign’s message — which was not authorized by the church as a message from God — read: BEYONCE HAD HER BABY. SATAN IS ON EARTH.

I’m tired of the Beyonce Baby Blue Ivy or Ivy Blue hype people, so please stop sending me emails suggesting stories about Beyonce and her newborn swiped from other media outlets.

And please note: talentless Beyonce and her husband Jay Z are not the only couple in the world to have a child and won’t be the last.

Now excuse me as I continue to tune-into my daily dose of PoliticsNation. 🙂

121 thoughts on “Fiddy Cents Tweets Baby Picture Of Blue Ivy Carter

I’m tired of the Beyonce Baby Blue Ivy or Ivy Blue hype people, so please stop sending me emails

Ah shit now, I guess she told ya’ll

Damn QUEEN who pissed on your keyboard. LOL

• Anthony says:

Damn QUEEN who pissed on your keyboard. LOL
      *************
      ain’t nobody PISS on her keyboard, she simply tellin YOU BEYONCE fans that she tired of hearing about that shit so stop nagging her to blog about it.

POINT!!! BLANK PERIOD!!!!

• Ashanti says:

Damn QUEEN who pissed on your keyboard. LOL
        *************

POINT!!! BLANK PERIOD!!!!
        ——————————–

cosign!!!!!!!!

This chit is beginning to become more crazy than the normal crazy! I think it’s sad if you ask me!

4. FloridaGurl says:

this is so fucked up…I think people need to find other things to focus on…

5. Pretty says:

Anyways….Hey people.

6. Al-scream says:

ok which one a y’all heifers been sending Tra email overloads on this beyonce baby bullshit?

A hot ass mess!

:blueivy: wtf?

SMH… 😦

This is that shyt I was talking about in the last post. People are taking this too far.

Although it is evident that the parents are on the dark side, this comment is not justified. Especially coming from a church.

The End.

This is scary, very scary

I wouldn’t put it past Beyonce to pay someone to deface that sign as an excuse for the absurd security around that kid that nobody cares about but them.

SHIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDD @ that sign! Hell Satan sitting behind the pulpit

NOBODY CARES ABOUT JAY AND BEY…I DON’T AND THAT’S FOR DAMN SURE!

Please Beyonce faked her pregnancy. Dumb HO!

And um, 50 CENT is not that cute either he needs to sit his Vitamin Water ASS down…

LMAO 🙂 This shit is funny 🙂

19. Naz says:

Fiddy’s ass needs a hug…he’s always crying for attention!

Oh fiddy got a lotta nerve!
    How stupid and disrespectful – you don’t talk about ppl’s children. I’m sure he wouldn’t want anyone to talk about his ugly ass son.

• BBallen says:

LMBO..

now, now @Wanda, you say not to talk about ppls kids then you go on to talk about his…C’mon now, you wrong boo.

21. Crystal says:

50 looks like a Gorilla his damn self, so I don’t know why he’s trying to talk about Jay. Keep the beef with music and the dumb Shit in the studio where it belongs.

THIS IS SOO SAD!!!!!!!

On topic: I surely hope their baby isn’t the anti-Christ

Lord knows Jay Z looks like a camel and Beyonce is, the horrible singing sasha fierce LOL 🙂

25. Ms. Kayla says:

Oh! My Goodness! There are pics out there of a baby with devil ears and a tail. I am not a fan of Beyonce and Jay Z but, that’s not right at all.

26. Tabatha says:

that pic is all in fun & that pic is FUNNY

When a Gorilla faced mutherfucker makes fun of a Camel faced motherfucker you know the world is truly coming to an end. Both of these zulu lookin motherfuckers need to make as much money as they can to keep their chicks.

This situation in it’s entirety since the birth announcement “is” over the fuckin top!
    So maybe the entire media with all due RESPECT will bury the subject for the sake of lil baby “Turquoise” the Carter’s & the family.

the picture is creepy., but it looks just like Jay Z.

30. SoldierOne says:

fiddy has nothing else better to do. his rap career aint going no damn where so wtf? and that’s one ugly ass baby.

31. Lisa Lowe says:

Shame on you 50!

50 cent is trying to stay relevant y’all. but the pic is funny.

• Anonymous says:

It’s not funny, it was childish, unnecessary and very disrespectful. Maybe he’s jealous because he has a hoodrat baby mama that constantly drags him to court trying to dig in his pockets and Jay won because he bagged a chic with her own guap, lol ha!

• Jamilla says:

Okay, I don’t understand comments needing to be approved on a blog? Are we suppose to lie and say that pic was cute or not funny?

Please get a life and respect my comment.

Good Lord ya’ll! This is wrong on so many levels. 🙂

WHOAAAAAA !!!!!!! 🙂 some of y’all need to ease up. I’m tired of the beyonce baby hype so hell yeah I’m LMAO.

🙂

lawd….

I love it!

why. in. thee. fuck. !!!!!!!!!!!

Ready
    Set
    Go

I hope this child doesn’t have big lips.

We still haven’t agreed upon a girl name yet. Expect the hoodboogers to name their child Blue this year. They say names like Pippa and Harper have skyrocketed.

Already…:no:

42. Dana says:

This shit right here is and has gotten out of control.

43. Spice_Girl says:

I already gave my opinion in the previous post so I’m just gonna *pray* and wish I could move to a planet where no one had ever heard of anyone in this family and where mentioning the name Beyonce, Jay or Blue Ivy is considered a crime against humanity and punishable by LAW

#thatsall

LMAO 🙂 AT ALL YA’LL’S COMMENTS…….. 🙂 AT ALL OF IT

Gots to pay homage to Baby Blue, so Imma ask my hairdresser to give me some of the flyest BLUE freeze curls…

• CorporateBitch says:

Jay Z paid homage to the baby, he did a song and it’s #1 on the charts.

• Gia says:

Jay Z paid homage to the baby, he did a song and it’s #1 on the charts.
        —————————————-
        wow i understand he is happy but what a slap in the face to his other child…

• CorporateBitch says:

Jay Z paid homage to the baby, he did a song and it’s #1 on the charts.
        —————————————-
        wow i understand he is happy but what a slap in the face to his other child…
        ———————————————————-
        Sooooo Why didnt his first child get a song?! Was it because His Mother Wasnt Beyonce?!:waiting:

I’mmmmmmm so stumped that ppl will believe his lyrics, etc, but not believe him when he says that he doesnt have another child.

How does one decide which to believe …? Either he is a liar and you believe nothing he says or you choose what you want to believe? Help.

• CoCo says:

Immmmmmm so stumped that ppl will believe his lyrics, etc, but not believe him when he says that he doesnt have another child.

——

Exactly.

All the singers who did songs after their kids name:

*Ricky Ricardo (brand new baby in our house)
        *Stevie Wonder (Isn’t she lovely)
        *Minnie Riperton supposedly (Lovin You for her daughter).
        *Lauren Hill (Zion)

• RandomChick says:

All the singers who did songs after their kids name:

*Ricky Ricardo (brand new baby in our house)
        *Stevie Wonder (Isn’t she lovely)
        *Minnie Riperton supposedly (Lovin You for her daughter).
        *Lauren Hill (Zion)
        =================

Nicole, you better listen to Minnie Riperton’s song boo, “every time we oooohhhh it’s for the love of you”

That’s not written for a child…

• Wanda says:

So, beyonce had a previous miscarriage?? according to his song she did.

• QueenC says:

——
        @Coco, Jay Z have an island baby

• Acquitta says:

The island baby looks like him too IMO

FYI Will wrote Just The Two of Us for Trey, his FIRST child. Just like Zion was Lauryn FIRST child. If this is not his FIRST child then it is offensive to children already born

Whoever keeps saying Minnie Ripperton made ‘Loving You’ to a CHILD needs to google the lyrics…there’s a line in the song when she clearly says “Making love with you, is all I want to do…”….that song is to a LOVER!

*back to lurking*

• Mrs. Hawthorne says:

So, beyonce had a previous miscarriage?? according to his song she did.
        **********
        Well that would explain the foolishness with this pregnancy. If she did have a miscarriage, she could’ve felt like she didn’t want to go through that again and needed to result to other options.

• Wanda says:

—————————————————————

Yeah. Like letting another woman go through it instead of her.

I never knew she had a miscarriage. 😦

• BrownGirl says:

many singers and entertainers have written songs about their chirren and no one had anything to say, but because Beyonce pretended to be pregnant, her hubby can’t write a song about the beybey they just ‘welcomed’?

• HarlemGirl says:

FY @ All y’all:
        Jay’s old girlfriend Fannie had a miscarriage…don’t know if he’s referring to her or Bey.

• Wanda says:

@HarlemGirl,
        Actually his old girlfriend had a stillborn and it’s in one of his songs. Lets get it right.

Who authorized that HOT ASS MESS of a name? I was thinking that Bouncie was starting to get some sense…than she goes and does some air-headed shit like this…W.T.F. B & J? Seriously…Blue Ivy…where in the blue hell did you get that silly name?

:smh:

47. Pat says:

heeeeeeeeeeeey everybody

48. SueWee says:

ok 1st things 1st….
    … im all confused about the name Blue although not surprised…at least its not a weird black folks concoction that our people are KNOWN for…(the ones with way to many vowels)

i’m so tired of hearing about this baby!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2Thick4U says:

i’m so tired of hearing about this baby!!!!!!!!!!!

__________________________

which is why i love this blog ain’t gotta constantly read about beyonce everytime i come here. trace’s post be diversified and I like that. 🙂

• DaisyDukes says:

I cosign @Mrs & 2Thick,
        Beyonce is like teeny bopper news. and my reading need to be stimulated gossip not some ole redundant BS.

was Blue Ivy named after jay’z lover Blu Cantrell??

DAYUMMMMMMMMMM

That poor baby name is Blue though. Shoot that’s worst than any ghetto black name. How do you name someone a color? Is it cause the baby so dark that it’s blue?

So a two day old baby has smokers lips? Bottom line Every baby is born ugly
    with age beauty appears

they say 2 ugly ppl make a pretty baby

• XMen says:

they say 2 ugly ppl make a pretty baby
      =========================
      i’ve seen that happen…ive also seen two good looking people produce an unfortunate faced child….its a toss up lol

“Now excuse me as I continue to tune-into my daily dose of PoliticsNation.”

WOW!!!! LOL FAM CUZ TRACE WENT IN HARD ON SOMEBODY.

🙂

• CeoDawg says:

“talentless Beyonce and her husband Jay Z are not the only couple in the world to have a child and won’t be the last.”</em

“Now excuse me as I continue to tune-into my daily dose of PoliticsNation.”

WOW!!!! LOL FAM CUZ TRACE WENT IN HARD ON SOMEBODY.
      **********************

I LOL-2 she so nicely ripped a new asshole into whoever it is sweatin this beyonce baby blue shit 🙂 and i’m glad. my girl *claps hands*

56. KatMan says:

i’m real late but that picture is hella-ofa hilarious!!!!

57. Zion says:

“Now excuse me as I continue to tune-into my daily dose of PoliticsNation.”

Happy New Year one and all.
    Sharpton have a good show and he def. reveal the truth behind the repubs tactics against Pres. Obama and this warfare on the middle class. what’s fair is fair people and the 1% ought to pay their fair share..

58. annonymous says:

So beyonce done gave birth *through a surrogate* to satan? Wow. I do believe somebody else carried jay-Z’s sperm. beyonce said long time ago that she was scared to push out a baby.

• Spice_Girl says:

****************************

• Marky says:

I cosign this….

“I do believe somebody else carried jay-Z’s sperm. beyonce said long time ago that she was scared to push out a baby.”

and this…

“I don’t believe BeYaki had a baby either. No baby shower, no growing breast, no full face and always tried to HIDE her stomache. The whole fiasco was suspect from the beginning…she performed three weeks prior (with a flat tummy) then showed up at the VMA’s with a baby bump. Biatch is sick if she faked it.”

59. futurestar22 says:

That’s why beyonce had another male sperm,she would just die if that poor baby would have came out looking like him.I don’t understand with all the money jay-z have why don’t he get his lips and nose fix.poor ugly thang