Celebrity Seed: Tiger Woods Daughter Indeed a Black Girl

July 31, 2017 by The ReadyWriter

Former Golf legend Tiger Woods was spotted with his 10-year-old daughter Sam Alexis Woods. Tiger and Sam were spotted on a father-daughter outing while vacationing in Miami, Florida on Saturday.

Woods has been spotted out with his children on several occasions since his humiliating arrest for driving while under the influence near his Jupiter Island mansion in May. He entered a drug rehab facility for about a week. He continued the treatment program on an outpatient basis.

Tiger is pictured below with Sam as a toddler in 2009.

13 thoughts on “Celebrity Seed: Tiger Woods Daughter Indeed a Black Girl

1. Raven says:

She um… looks just like him

2. omar says:

Tiger and them big ass teef…smh

Damn for a Cablasian that black DNA is strong…. Nobody will ever mistake his daughter for a white woman.

Wouldn’t mistake her for a black woman either…she’s an other, just like her father. She looks just like her mom in the face. No one would mistake her for a white woman but I bet she has a white woman’s entitled personality. How could she not since she’s being raised by one?

I notice most of these celebrities with white wives offspring looks more black than mix O_o

5. Val says:

It is KARMA.
    GOD said if you wanna deny all this beautiful black greatness by intentionally trying to bleach your DNA… I will make sure those kids take more of YOUR features just to spite you.

• Mahogany says:

I have seen that a lot. It seems like the people who really try soo hard to look and be something else have the most obviously black kids.

I don’t see a lot of milk in that chocolate. I wonder how Tiger feels about having brown babies. I have a cousin who wouldn’t eat chocolate because she thought it would make her skin dark. She married a black man with a light complexion but their baby was born with dark skin, like her husband’s father and she was disappointed. 😛

7. Neesey says:

I still can’t believe 2009 was 8 years ago. I’m stuck in 2012 and keep thinking it was just a couple years ago.

8. Henrietta says:

His kids look black. Self hate is a mfer. He coulda married an Asian woman or a black woman. He had to have Swiss miss.

SHE DOES LOOK BLACK.