“When your EGO Surpasses Logic” Tonight on “Conversations Of A Sistah”

July 19, 2017 by The ReadyWriter

Do you know someone with a HUGE EGO? So huge that they’re willing to scarafice everything for it and throw caution to demise all for the sake of protecting their EGO. And Logic is a servant, not a master therefore, it’s important to distinguish between ego-driven feelings of envy, fear, greed, and the powerful positive urges of the heart, and those of love and compassion. Because Love has its own logic. Ego is considered a big impediment not only for a seeker desirous of God-realisation but it also dampens one’s life. One’s entire life!!

If our ego is high then we are unable to identify with the God Principle within us. In lay terms EGO leads to Pride, superiority, conceit and ‘I’ ness. Additionally, a person with a HIGH EGO is more susceptible to attacks by negative energies. To reduce EGO we have to listen within and what is happening all around us. When we make efforts to reduce EGO as per the directives of a spiritual authority then our spiritual progress happens rapidly.

Tune in tonight on “Conversations Of A Sistah” at 6:30 p.m. EST with Host Tracy L. Bell as she addresses ‘When your EGO Surpasses Logic’.

See you on the air but sound OFF here!

All highlighted links make it possible to access the show.

107 thoughts on ““When your EGO Surpasses Logic” Tonight on “Conversations Of A Sistah”

EGO IS A DANGEROUS THANG. IT HAVE MEN TRIPPIN. AND IF NOT PUT INTO CHECK IT CAN DESTROY YOU.

2. Ebony says:

What is ego? I’ve heard it b4 but not in this context. O_o

Did you read the ENTIRE show post? It clearly states: If our ego is high then we are unable to identify with the God Principle within us. In lay terms EGO leads to Pride, superiority, conceit and ‘I’ ness” meaning when you think it’s all about you and you have NO regard for the people you dal with be it in all of your relationships; emotionally, personally and professionally. Tune in I’m sure Tracy is going to break this down for you/us. 😛

• BBallen says:

when your ego surpasses logic means nothing matters but your ego. You can hurt people and bridges can fall down in all of your dealings but nothing matters except your ego. Y’all know anybody like that?

At what point do we put our egos in check? Because we all have one.

Liked by 1 person

I think when it comes down to the E.G.O. it’s a man thing.

• Civil says:

It is a man thing. what man doesn’t have an ego especially when he’s competitive and may find himself on a losing end. But when all is failing and falling down on you concerning ya life, that’s when it’s time to check that ego.

when EGO is bigger than GOD. then yes HE will bring you down a peg or too. O_o

• Mahogany says:

But Ego issues are not just a ‘man thing’ per’se. women have egos too and let their ego’s get the best of them even kill relationships. especially when they think their too big to acknowledge when they’re wrong. It’s sad but true.

Good afternoon people

Tonight’s topic says a lot because EGO = pride and arrogance. The worst 2 things people struggle with. and yes us brothaz especially but I will admit when I’m wrong and I’ll never let my pride burn bridges.

Tuning into the show

wonder who triggered this topic?

9. Xmen says:

DAYUM!!!!!!!!!
    DAYUM!!!!!!!!!
    IS IT ME OR WAS THIS SHOW PERSONAL? TRACE KILLED IT.

• Omar says:

YEA she told us OFF LOL 😆 all I know is I’m checking to see what I missed. shid.

• Mrs says:

show was GOOD. she is an awesome speaker and she was ON POINT with all topic points. I tell my husband all the time to check his EGO. Now I’m going to play the rewind just so he can hear it.

Tra WAS GOOD!!!!
        And because she kept saying “you need to” made me think it was personal.
        But she was PASSIONATE about this topic.

• acquitta says:

I think she was talking to somebody but WHO? 😛 makes ya wonder right?
        Either way was a good show and she rocked her topic. I’m listening to the rewind again.

• Ebony says:

No doubt somebody she knows or dealt with have a EGO problem. I love how she would say your E….G….O…I was in here 😆 I was like thus Diva is a mess!!!!

• Alscream says:

Tracy told somebody da fuck off. and she did it real slick. I would be scared to piss her off cause I wouldn’t want her coming for my ass. fa real.

• Applebottom says:

I enjoyed the show.
        But in reality I think she’s had some experience with an EGOISTIC individual. and had to deal with it. I sure hope they tuned in hail I did and she ripped it. Made me check my damn self.

• Daisy says:

Hey everybody,
        I didn’t get the impression it was PERSONAL for Tracy but got the impression it was experience. she was speaking from experience.

• Billyboy says:

well you heard her say “this friend of hers told her to WAIT on an apology” I wonder who da fuck was that? Really? I know she cut dat ass off. That’s the one thing I will always do and that’s apologize. whoever told her to wait on an apology is fucked up.

• 2Thick4you says:

I don’t care if it was personal or not, she was GOOD.!!!!
        She dealt with this topic HEAD ON!!!

• Val says:

And because she kept saying “you need to” made me think it was personal.
        But she was PASSIONATE about this topic.
        ********
        CoSign but for me she spoke more from a place of experience, like she’s dealt with someone who has an EGO problem. Her passion was because she cant stand egoistic negroes LOL

I agree with y’all she came head on with somebody’s ego 😆 like face to face.

10. Mrs says:

Awesome show….beautiful song at the end.

A very good show.
    And FOR the record, men tend to be more egoistic then women 😛

12. zion says:

I can admit there are a whole lotta times I gotta put my E.G.O. in check.
    #Donjudgeme

Really good show. I love hearing talk.

I like when she she said:: Let’s 1st define EGO? A person’s sense of self importance. I was like UP that’s IT. LOL 😆

Loved tonight’s conversation.
    Awesome topic!!
    Tracy blew my mind. she really made me think about the question.

“The EGO constantly begs to be satisfied” TLB Conversations Of A Sistah

ION KNOW WHAT NIGGA TOLD HER TO WAIT ON AN APOLOGY BUT THAT WAS FUCKED UP. WONDER IF IT WAS A MAN. REALLY?

• Adam says:

ION KNOW WHAT NIGGA TOLD HER TO WAIT ON AN APOLOGY BUT THAT WAS FUCKED UP.
      _________
      COSIGN THAT’S SO WACKED. WHEN SHE SAID THAT I WAS LIKE O_o

• Mahogany says:

ION KNOW WHAT NIGGA TOLD HER TO WAIT ON AN APOLOGY BUT THAT WAS FUCKED UP.
        ********
        That was mad disrespectful and knowing Trace she cut his/her ass off too.

• Val says:

To tell someone to WAIT ON AN APOLOGY IS THE ULTIMATE disrespect to someone. Now that is def. a relationship killer.

I can guarantee you all Tracy dropped that ZERO. Let a fool tell me to wait on an apology, I’d take his ass out at the knees. 😆 You can tell Tracy don’t take NO shit., especially from some LOSER who don’t know right from wrong. wow. just wow.

Let me tell you. when she said this person told her to “wait on an apology” I was like Oh yea I know she ended the relationship with whoever that was but guess what they didn’t value her friendship to begin with.

Tonight was a good show.

• Kayla says:

Let me tell you. when she said this person told her to “wait on an apology”
        ———-
        I KNow I was like O_o when she said that……after that you may as well end the relationship because after telling me something like that, it would neva be the same. 😡

• QTip says:

If it was a man who refused to apologize to BLOG QUEEN they’re a COWARD plain and simple. A PUNK ASS COWARD!!! IT DOESN’T MATTER WHAT THE FUCK WENT DOWN OR HOW

• Felicia says:

I emailed her asking her who she was referring to that told her “to wait on an apology” and got NO response. I don’t think she’ll tell us who O_o hell and now I wanna know. 😡

• BBallen says:

why does it matter who told her to “wait on an apology” y’all know damn well Trace was DONE with whoever disrespected her like that. One thing about Blog Queen Diva she commands RESPECT. so hey why worry who it was. I’m sure it’s been handled. And YES if a man I agree he’s a FUCKIN COWARD!!! Period.

• Miss Ang says:

Good show tonight and like many of you., I was disturbed when she talked about how some friend, acquaintance or associate told her to wait on an apology. That was very DISRESPECTFUL and this person didn’t value her as a friend, a woman or their equal. Sad 😥 but I’m sure they RUINED their relationship with her 4ever. So for them I hope it was worth it.

• Anthony says:

———–
      Exactly!! The person felt their ego was too fragile to issue an apology I would neva sacrifice a relationship for something as petty as not apologizing. and with Trace nonetheless, fuck outta here

• PookieNem says:

I emailed her trying to find out and ask who it was? Like drop a name, a phone number FB page or something. 😆

Liked by 1 person

Tracy will not reveal who it is/was who told her that. besides what good would it do? and as bad as I wanna know 😆

• Lisa says:

YO… y’all need to chill. Whomever It WAS “FUCK EM”. Trust and believe she said the same thing.!! When she dumped their asses and GUESS what at the end of their day it’s their LOST. Not hers.

• Henrietta says:

———
        EXACTLY!!!!!

• Natasha says:

who wanna bet it was a man?

• Lisa says:

who wanna bet it was a man?
        ———–
        O_o

• Lilly says:

who wanna bet it was a man?
        ———–
        Why? How can we know.

• Floridagurl says:

who wanna bet it was a man?
        ———–
        Why? How can we know.
        ********
        Because men have bigger ego’s and I’m just willing to bet it was a man

• ManUp says:

Men and women are always at war. But the motherfucker who denied our Blog Queen Diva an apology, need dat ass whooped. Fa Real. Can’t be a real man but a punk as coward.!! 😡

• Lexy says:

See @Man…..it gotta be a man right? That’s what I’m thinking.

Good show I LOVE er. I swear.

Love me some HER 🙂 really good show tonight.

19. Neesey says:

Tracy I cosign everything you said. The EGO is a relationship killer. I broke up with my man recently for the very same reason. HIS EGO. My GF’s and I are going to send him the link to tonight’s show. Not that it’ll matter but just to cosign my very point. dumb ass.

Your EGO’S can be dangerous. Put them in check b4 they sabotage your relationships people.
    Tracy was ON POINT with tonight’s topic.

21. Floridagurl says:

All I can say is, tonight’s show was a damn GOOD show.
    And whomever the IDIOT is who told Tracy to “wait on an apology” IS A FUCKING FOOL.!!

• Lexy says:

All I can say is, tonight’s show was a damn GOOD show.
      **********
      CoSign

Good show Ms. Bell

23. Pointman says:

Tracy “I APOLOGIZE” on BEHALF OF THE COWARD who let his ego defy and befoul his relationship and respect for you my queen/our queen. Some people will neva appreciate the beauty you have to offer and don’t deserve to bask in the knowledge of even knowing you. And even if I am presumptuous in assuming this was a man, I still apologize for the IGNORNACE and disrespect that was shown to you.

Tonight’s show was a GOOD show, a powerful message and a passionate reveal, one necessary to have us all check the humbleness of our logic. xoxoxoxo 1LUV

Liked by 1 person

Tracy MOVE ON baby MOVE ON, there are plenty of GOOD men who would love to have that heart. And wouldn’t hesitate to check that E.G.O vs. losing you Boo

25. Xmen says:

I’m LOL at these comments. Tracy revealed one thing personal and you all automatically assume she’s talking about a relationship that she may’ve been in or given up. Her show’s message was more than about how someone felt she didn’t deserve an apology. Her message was a bit deeper. Don’t lose yourselves in your EGO is the concentration. Not some fool she encountered on her journey. Smh

Liked by 1 person

Tracy I loved tonight’s show.
    And especially like when you are passionate about your topics but please reveal who told you to “wait on an apology” don’t care if it was or is personal or not. we wanna handle that for you.
    Palease and thank you.

• Anthony says:

😆
      A Blog hit.

• Danny says:

STOP I don’t even think it’s that serious.
        I’m sure Trace could care less.
        She mentioned it in making her point.
        It was good show otherwise.

• Shawnia says:

I missed it but based on these comments I’m going to bed listening to the rewind.

• Coco says:

Tracy I loved tonight’s show.
        Palease and thank you.
        *******
        😆 Does Tracy seem like a sistah who needs help handling.?? LOL thought so.

“When your EGO Surpasses Logic”

Just wow show was interesting.

Liked by 1 person

Dang tonight’s topic was hotter than the Beyoncé post.

29. Princess says:

loved the commentary on the topic

I just heard the show.
    Missed it last night. Tracy is a trip but her commentary was FIRE.
    She knew her shit regarding the E….G…….O. I loved it when she kept calling it the E……G………O
    😛
    Our Blog Queen was ON POINT.

Some of the comments are funny. Y’all think every subject topic on the show is about Trace personally, when this might not be the case at all. But…hey guess it’s to get us yapping. LOL 😆 and she succeeds every time. Gotta LUV her.

• Xmen says:

Just like Beyoncé and Jay Z both made millions all becuz they got folks thinking he cheated. all just to sell a lie and records. it’s all about the $$ plus misery sells why? cuss folks are miserable.