Whitney Houston’s Daughter, Bobbi Kristina, Found ‘Unresponsive’ in Bathtub

January 31, 2015 by The ReadyWriter

bobby chris

Whitney Houston’s only child, Bobbi Kristina Brown, 21, was found unresponsive in a bathtub at her Roswell, GA., home earlier today, ABC News reports.

Brown was found by her husband, Nick Gordon, and another man in the bathroom of her home in the Ellard subdivision Saturday morning. Gordon immediately started CPR until paramedics arrived on the scene and started emergency resuscitation measures.

ABC reports Brown was transported, still unresponsive, to North Fulton hospital where she is on a mechanical ventilator (breathing machine) in intensive care.

‘Unresponsive’ in medical terms means a person is not alert and does not respond to verbal or tactile (touch) stimulation, or a person whose vital signs and brain activity are not within normal range to sustain life.

A hospital spokesperson told ABC News that no details on Brown’s condition could be released.

Bobbi’s mother, Whitney, was found drowned in a bathtub at the Beverly Hilton Hotel on February 11, 2012. The coroner ruled Whitney’s death an accidental drowning. Drugs were found in her system.

Bobbi’s father is R&B singer Bobby Brown.

99 thoughts on “Whitney Houston’s Daughter, Bobbi Kristina, Found ‘Unresponsive’ in Bathtub

Sadly we all saw this coming 😦 Its like sitting back watching Whitney fall apart all over again 😥

The devil is a lie. This baby will not meet her mother’s fate.

3. shawnia says:

She needs help! Serious help! It would be a shame for her to not live a better life than her mother!

4. Floridagirl says:

This girl trying to follow in her mamas footsteps for real 😦
    I know Bobby is somewhere beside himself

Sad 😥

6. Browngirl says:

OMG!!! I :pray: that Bobbi will be okay. Then find the strength to fight whatever demons ail her. Po child.

Wow, this is beyond tragic.

My prayers go out to Bobbi Kristina, Bobby Brown and the rest of the Houston family.

This world is extremely cold without your Mom. The lost is unbearable some days. Sigh!

That dude she with, is no good for her. He is just as reckless as she is but I believe Whitney was getting high with them both.

• Ashanti says:

That dude is no good for her. He is just as reckless as she is.
      ______________

Regardless when you so messed up …. another ain’t shyt fool will come her way…. at this point it’s not about him…. something is truly off with this lady … and some point you have to take responsibility for your own actions… she needs serious help….. you can keep people away from folks all day…. but when ya messed up yaself…. some shyt is on you … sorry :shrugs: I’m not going to blame that cat for this … they did the same thing with Whitney and at the end of the day … it was Whitney who ruined her own life

• shawnia says:

That dude is no good for her. He is just as reckless as she is.
        ______________

Poor Chile couldn’t escape her demons

• Civil says:

That dude is no good for her. He is just as reckless as she is.
        ______________
        But he will get Whitney’s money if Bobbi Kris don’t make it.

9. Val says:

Lord have mercy I hope she gets better!!!

My Lord. Why Chile, :smh:

11. mittseybean says:

Prayers go up for Bobbi Kris! When she gets out the hospital, she needs to spend at least a year in a rehab/psychiatric facility.

I knew this poor girls life was going to be a wreck when she married her adoptive brother. Sad sad sad.

• Lexy says:

Ok 😥 It’s deeper than this …..

I hope she gets professional help 😥

14. Katman says:

Wow…..and this is close to when Whit died 2 years ago.

SMH 😥

This is sad 😥

17. Pamela says:

I’m just waiting for someone to blame this grown woman’s actions on Bobby Brown 😥 you know it’s coming 😥

It will be interesting to see how Bobbi Kris fairs after this. Bobby is probably one of the only people that can help her by bringing her closure to a lot of her situations but her family put her against him

😦

19. Henrietta says:

Said she was found face down in the tub 😥 chile

This is sad 😥

History repeating itself …. literally 😥

22. Lilly says:

My lord..
    I pray she Gets Better and make’s it thru.. MOM dying is SO HARD Man.

23. gia says:

this is not a child anymore….. their will always be enablers when ya mind not right… point blank 😥 she needs help…… same thing with CB

OMG!!!!!!!!!

25. Sue says:

I pray that she gets whatever help that she needs. It is not easy to get over the death of your mom no matter ur age! It has been three years for me and I still have moments of grief and depression!
    I just hide it very well!!! #nojudgementhere

she need to get help

These are the kind of situations that make one think of Redeemed and his/her views.

Remember she was rushed to the hospital right after her mom died too. This is the second time since Nippy passed that she’s needed serious medical attention.

She has millions to spend.
    She has a husband to love.
    But she no longer has her mom, her bestfriend and that pain is killing her every day.

Hope she gets the help she needs.

29. Princess says:

Her daughter is following her mothers dysfunctional footsteps and is even trying to die like her mother. I blame Bobby and Whitney for being irresponsible drug addicted parents.

She actually reconnected with her father last year or so. She grew up with parents that were drug addicts, it would take a whole lot for her to be clean of drugs. I hope she finds a way in all the mess that she is plagued with.

31. Miss Ang says:

Her irresponsible, drug addicted parents are to blame. That’s probably all she saw so that’s all she knows. She needs therapy but I doubt she,ll change. She will never see old age.

This is a case of a child “drowning” in a gene pool of addictive, strong personalities…poor baby, someone should have been watching.

33. Applebottom says:

Bobbi Kristina was under her grandmother’s thumb pretty much during her young years. It was not until she became older that she gravitated to her mother and father’s dysfunctional lifestyle. It is always easy to blame parents, however, this woman is grown and should be held accountable for her own behavior. Many has reached out to her but she refuse the help. I pray

With her moms death anniversary coming up, this chid needs to be with family. They must be aware of her closeness with her mother. Not to mention other issues she is experiencing. I pray that the family is with her now and doing whatever it takes to see her thru this… She is truly in need of help. Praying for Bobbi Kris.

I will be praying for this woman 😦 Jesus ….

36. Ebony says:

This is so sad. She needs something bigger than herself to anchor her. She had an unorthodox childhood and then to lose her mother the way she did on top of it. I hope she didn’t try to harm herself.

Hell maybe she wanna die 😥 it happens … it may happen …

You gotta want … want help for yaself man … truth be told ole boy need to get out of that relationship ….. depression affects everyone surrounded by that said depressed person …. this shyt is deep man …. the fact that he tried to revive her says a lot to me … and called the ambulance… but of course blame others …… nah … I want do that sorry 😦 not for a grown woman nope!

If she can live to see another day … she can 😦 I have faith in that…. you live to try again 😥

Damn this is so sad…I don’t want to speculate but I believe this was a suicide attempt…her being found in a bathtub just like her mother is too eerie…hard to believe it was a coincidence. I’m praying for her and her family…I know losing a parent is tough I fear for the day I have to face that situation I don’t know how I would make it without them here 😥

41. Neisy says:

I do believe her parents demons and issues have come to pay her a visit and I hope that she gets the victory and is able to break from the chains which currently has her spirit and mind bound. No judgments on my end….I can’t begin to fathom what she has endured. 😦 I am :praying: for her.

I believe to an extent that she internalized her mother’s loss and has been just “existing” ever since. You know some people live biologically, not biographically. But you are spot on with your post.

43. 2thick4you says:

She grew up with 2 unstable, addicts in the household. Nothing in her life will ever be quite normal. I think her and that dude do love each other, but that don’t mean they are right for each other.

She really is not dealing with her dad or her mother’s side of the family. I’m not sure who is there giving her some wisdom.

44. yes says:

So unfortunate. Media outlets already have her obituary typed and edited. All are just waiting for the official word. I suppose now Nick, Bobby and the Houstons will fight over “her money.” Nick is the husband, so unfortunately, the spouse trumps all others.

They’re reporting on news outlets that she’s brain dead! 😥

I feel sorry for her and her family. I pray a miracle comes and help everyone out that’s involved. I think she never really coped with losing her mom and that so called “husband” of hers doesn’t make it any better since her family doesn’t talk to her because of him. I just pray this young girl finds guidance.

The movie might have been an issue, but this girl has been using drugs wayyyyyy before the movie came out. And I’m sure she knew if her mom and dad drug problem wayyyy before now as well. I think that the up coming anniversary of her mothers death is just making things hard. And she will always have a hard time around these times.

She needs to seek help, which won’t happen until she really wants it. Smh I feel so bad for her.

49. AnnaB says:

It makes me so sad to know that B.Christina was found in the tub faced down. She is looking for her mother. Maybe trying to see if she can get a feeling of how her Mother felt while dying. She may be looking for her mom to come in some form and lay next to her and tell her why…. This is beyond sad to me. Help is what she needs because she will forever be in the tub looking for her Mother. That’s probably the only place she gets comfort,rest,peace and peace of mind. She sooooo young and maybe taking pills to calm her also gives her a certain peace which is strange. If you love her… help her but honestly shes gonna have to start with herself and create a cause like some type of campaign for celebrities and the use of drugs. She can be powerful with it and it will help her face this thing head on! Talk about it B, Christina.. baby just talk about it and get it out!

50. Pookie~Nem says:

She really need help yall…. I feel so sorry for her…..she going through some real deal tuff stuff. In my prayers Bobby Christina

51. Ebony says:

Good Night Everybody!

Yeah um…….they sayin the chile brain dead 😦

• Pinky says:

yup according to tmz

• Omar says:

what happened to her? did she OD or what?

Well Omar, the cops are looking to do a search which means they know she had drugs in her system. So she most likely OD’ed….Plus Bobbi Kris only been married to that BUM for a yr. for all we know he and his friend (that found her) may have given her too much with the intent to kill er. who knows, that boy will het Whitney’s fortune if her daughter dies.

• Mrs. Hawthorne says:

Lord knows the whole situation is sad, sad sad 😥 I truly believe Whitney got high with Bobbi Kris and Nick. Nick and Bobbi were fucking right under Whitney’s nose but she was too HIGH to care. Now the gurl is riding her same fate.

• Jamilla says:

truly believe Whitney got high with Bobbi Kris and Nick.
        ——-
        Cosign

• Zenna says:

she most likely OD’ed
        **********
        But No drugs were found in the house

But No drugs were found in the house
        _________________________________

That just means they cleaned up before calling the cops

Tamala & Zenna,
        No drugs were found in the house doesn’t mean no drugs are going to be found in her system.

• Omar says:

Yeah sounds like they did a sweep before calling for help. Highly unlikely for any home not to have any drugs in it… prescription or otherwise.

• alscream says:

Of course no drugs were found. Nick & his friend wiped that place clean before cops arrrived.

Media outlets already have her obituary typed and edited

Ventilator isn’t a good thing at all. The ventilator is doing what she cannot do, which sucks. And if and I mean if she’s brain dead as they say, then that’s it. Gosh

55. bballen says:

They say she’s alive and breathing on a ventilator :pray:
    Thank God Nick knew CPR and kept her alive on the way to the hospital…

Just read Bobbi/Nick had broken up,he was living somewhere else.
    He came over because she said she was going to harm herself.

57. yes says:

my thoughts are w/bobby today. glad he is there with his child. this must be just devastating.

Praying for her and the family 😦

My heart has been aching since hearing the news. This poor young lady has been in pain since losing her mother. May God have mercy on her and bring her back to her family :crying:

60. shawnia says:

Prayers for her and her family. May God give them strength.

61. Val says:

Bobby Kris detached herself from her family who seemed to have her best interests at heart now she’s in a coma. 😦

It’s being reported they had been fighting and hubby moved out. She called Nick from the bathroom, stating she was going to kill herself. Honestly, I’m real tired of the Houston family putting all the blame on other people and never themselves. Many in the family were a bunch of drug addicts and Whitney was a hot ass mess before Bobby.

Bobby’s kids seem fine and he appears much better after he got away from Nip. He’s still a work in progress, but much better than he was. Sad he got blamed for every damn problem in that family. Krissy on the other hand, raised by her mother and look at her. What will happen to her inheritance now, is the real question.

Just TRAGIC! 😥

63. alscream says:

Sad situation… smh.

64. Pamela says:

I hope BK isn’t foul play!

65. Applebottom says:

good morning! Snow day for me we got almost 27 inches!!! :pray: I’ve been praying for this young lady all weekend!!!

66. UncleEd says:

I really hope this Bobbie Kristina make it.
    Come through with some understanding and a new outlook on life

Come through with some understanding and a new outlook on life
      ————-
      True but that would mean eliminating her entire family. Bobby as much as he’s trying to be “involved” wasn’t. He treated her moms like shyt. Done got a new wife and son. Treat the baby better than he ever treated Bobbi Kris.

If she gets better she needs to move to a secluded area and just start afresh. I think that would work best for her 🙂

67. BillyBoy says:

Morning Errbody!!!

If Bobbi Kristina is brain dead, this is going to be a hard decision for Bobby Brown to make. My prayers are with him. I know he’s freaking out. I hope he has good people around him.

• Zenna says:

Yvonne,
      The prognosis does not sound good for her unfortunately. 6 minutes without oxygen is all it takes to start brain damage.

Yvonne,
        ******
        No it doesn’t but I’m hoping and wishing for the best anyway. 😥

• RandomChick says:

No it doesn’t but I’m hoping and wishing for the best anyway
        ——-
        Pray 😥

Maybe she wanted to take her life, the way her mother did, since this is a suspected drug overdose & subsequent drowning. 😥

70. AnnaB says:

The real shame is that the life style Bobby Brown and Whitney Houston chose to live ultimately has taken a tremendous toll on her. 😦 sadly to say this girl was obviously exposed to it.

71. gia says:

Only time will tell what will happen from this point forward. Wow

Ah man this situation is just tragic. This girl never got the help she so desperately needed. Wonder if her look-alike daddy ever reached out to her b4 this.??

This hurts me. Poor girl couldn’t handle the loss of Whitney plus she lacked the maturity to handle the responsibility that came with living without her mother. Whitney poorly prepared her child for survival. It’s not just about living an inheritance but knowing how to manage said inheritance in order to thrive.