October 29, 2014 by The ReadyWriter

voting_rights

I’m excited to announce that “Conversations Of A Sistah” has officially moved! We are now independently on our own at blogtalkradio.com/conversationsofasistah in our new time slot at 6:30 PM EST on Wednesdays. Here —-> on http://www.blogtalkradio.com/conversationsofasistah you can follow the show, contact us and have full access.

So tune in tonight as I discuss “Will the Republicans win the Senate in 2014?”.

In a year when Republicans have been able to harness economic anxiety to their distinct advantage, the upcoming Senate election is crucial this year. It is increasingly clear that states such as, Colorado, Georgia, Iowa, Kansas and North Carolina will be the most crucial in determining which party controls the Senate.

According to CNN, nearly 7 in 10 Americans are angry at the direction the country is headed and 53% of Americans disapprove of President Barack Obama’s job performance and a dysfunctional Washington, two troubling signs for Democrats one week before the midterm elections.

Democrats are battling to try and save the Senate majority, while hoping to prevent more losses in the House, which the GOP controls by a 234 to 201 margin. Yet several state polls in the past month of contested races show that Democrats are in danger of losing control of the majority.

In the meantime, the GOP’s plan and position has been to block the vote. To discourage minorities from voting in those southern states where democratic president Barack Obama won big in 2008 and in 2012.

What’s your opinion, will the GOP control the Senate?

Will you rock your vote or allow your state to block your vote?

Sound off here and I’ll see you on the air!

All “Conversation links” in this post make it possible to access tonight’s show.

152 thoughts on “Join me tonight on “Conversations Of A Sistah” via Blogtalk Radio.Com…On my Own and in my new home!!

so Henrietta was right you parted ways with conversations live.

go on gurl! O_o

2. BillyBoy says:

Congrats TraceU flying solo

Oh shit!!!!!!!
    OK!!!!

4. Xmen says:

Trace prolly cussed dat nigga out! 😆 she said FUCK U and yo show nigga!

5. 2thick4you says:

Congrats Tracy.
    Looks like it easier to tune in.

6. 2thick4you says:

Morning

7. CeoDawg says:

Republicans are sneaky and are coming up with many tactics to block the African American vote…Y’all better wake up and be informed.

Good show topic Tra…

Tra I’m tired of this topic already 😦

Voter suppression is the real fraud. And how these states are trying to get away with it.

10. Miss Ang says:

Rockin the vote is the only way. 🙂

Congratulations Blog Queen, the earlier time slot is a +

It is imperative to vote people

The plan is to minus thousands of spanish, minority and Asian voters from voting because the repubs know they all vote democrat 😦 its fucked up but that’s the plan.

14. cameo1 says:

already voted and my damn vote better count.

15. bballen says:

Ain’t gon let nobody stop me or hinder me from excercising my right to vote 😡

Voting. Tracy you are really driving your point with this.
    Tuning in because I like the new time.

shit Trace U was always on ya own IMO.
    Dat nigga Cyrus was just somewhere pushing buttons behind a curtian.

• shawnia says:

shit Trace U was always on ya own IMO.
      —–
      Agreed!

• Felicia says:

so Henrietta was right you parted ways with conversations live.
        ——-
        EXACTLY!!!

Dat nigga Cyrus was just somewhere pushing buttons behind a curtain.
        ——-
        LOL 😛

shit Trace U was always on ya own IMO.
        —–
        I feel the same @Civil

• Zenna says:

shit Trace U was always on ya own IMO.
        —–
        Very true.

• Ashanti says:

shit Trace U was always on ya own IMO.
        —–
        SHIT WAS USELESS. TRACE IS A CEO AND BEST CONTROLLING HER OWN SHIT! POINT..BLANK…PERIOD.

• QTip says:

Dat nigga Cyrus was just somewhere pushing buttons behind a curtain.
        ——-
        Don’t matter as long as she’s doin her thing.

• Henrietta says:

Dat nigga Cyrus was just somewhere pushing buttons behind a curtain.
        ——-
        Mr. Webb did NOTHING for our gurl when you think about it. Tra did everything on her own, he acknowledged this several times in interviews. Tra comes up with her own subjects yes she does. So she went from co-producer -TO- PRODUCER!!!

• Daisy says:

Dat nigga Cyrus was just somewhere pushing buttons behind a curtain.
        ——-
        OMG 😛 you Ceo Bloggers are too funny!!!

18. shawnia says:

Let’s hope the Republicans don’t win the senate. Folk already struggling and they wanna cut everything even SSI

What can you do to make sure your vote goes to who you really voted for? My county still has old way the color in circle and put in machine. We are gonna have to watch the machines!! I heard this morning that NC has illegals that are able to vote because DMV has said they can!!! What is up with that?

As far as the Repubs and will they win the senate? polls are showing the race is close.

This subject and sign of these time in our lives are crucial. This is not only a hot topic but one that is extremely necessary.

When I visted the shows link, it says Tra gon have a guest??? Can’t wait to hear this.

23. Henrietta says:

I hope Tracy mention the GOP’s new tactic to block the vote and knock out minority votes in certain states.

Rest assured there will be lots of dirty tricks and manipulation at the polling places but I’m ready.

25. Zion says:

I will be tuned in at the new time ‘6:30’. That voter swing is def. real in NC

Whatever tricks the GOP tryna pull. That an’t happenin in NY. They pulling that slave shit in them southern states.

Tracy I see you are trying hard to keep us engaged in on this conversation and apart of the process. I’m home so uma tune in at 6:30

• Hi Danny 🙂 Is it working or Nah?

• Pointmen says:

Yo Trace Whatz Up Boo?

Tracy HEY!!!!!!

• Omar says:

Damn I believe Tracy directed her question to Danny.
        Didn’t even know Trace was up in here 🙂

• Danny says:

Hi Danny 🙂 Is it working or Nah?
        ——
        -:) yea I guess I’m gonna tune in for it. You got me speechless. Wasn’t expecting you to answer.

• Sane says:

Trace whatz good. i was lurkin till ya show started?

• Danny, yes always par-oozing my community’s comments.
        Hello everyone, excited about tonight’s show are you?

• Felicia says:

Tracy hey miss 🙂 mad happy 😛

• RandomChick says:

Tra now that you doin ya own thing i want some hotter topics.

• HarlemGirl says:

Tra now that you doin ya own thing i want some hotter topics.
        —–
        Tracy was always doin her own thing Random, she just flying solo with hers that’s all. 😛

Hey Tra 😛

• gia says:

Tracy how will your shows now be different from before?
        Hey everybody 🙂

• Browngirl says:

Hello everyone, excited about tonight’s show are you?
        —-
        Not excited about this conversation but uma still check u at 6:30 😛

• Ionna says:

Tracy how will your shows now be different from before?
        Ooh Ooh…Let me answer that….for one, she ain’t witchin at that 8:00 PM hour. 😛 I’m kinda feelin this 6:30………..Hey TraBell ~ Hey Fam

• UncleEd says:

Trace no matter what. Voter turnout is key I’ll be listening

• alscream says:

Ok y’all backup…It’s obvious Trace went back to focusing on her show. that’s about to kick-off in 10 minutes at the new time.

Diedre Paul, was AWESOME!!!!
        I believe Trace gon change her party affiliation 😛

• Yasha says:

she got my vote…trace your show was good tonight. she’s a new school repub.

• Anthony says:

I like how she said, black people should be holding these candidates responsible and not just voting party line. A lot of people vote generational. they mama was a democrat so they vote democrat, Sistah opened my eyes. I hope she get in.

• Lexy says:

——\
        SHE SAID ACCOUNTABLE FOOL!!!! GOOD SHOW TRA 🙂 AWESOME SHOUT OUT TO YOUR STAFF!!

• Lilly says:

TRACE WAS SO HAPPY TONIGHT! I COULD INSTANTLY TELL THE DIFFERENCE!! CONGRATULATIONS YOU HAD A GOOD SHOW. I NOTICE THAT WOMAN SPOKE WELL OF GOV. CRISPIE CRME.

• Katman says:

Tracy so you interviewed a candidate from your district? she was convincing! Tracy you live in BC, NJ. But I think she think you live in Passaic County Tra. O_o I think you need to do a write-up on her.

• Thank you to ‘ALL THOSE’ who tuned/phoned into the show.
        Diedre Paul was ON POINT in our Conversation tonight and is the best person for the seat in the Senate to represent my district!

• Aceman says:

Thank you to ‘ALL THOSE’ who tuned/phoned into the show.

Oh SHIT Fam, sounds like Trace is changing and crossing over party lines. 🙂 I can tell U WERE cheesing hard when you was talking to that woman.

• HevLord says:

Yo y’all Diedre Paul GOT MY VOTE. Listening to her she made sense.

• What did you guys think about Diedre Paul?

• who tuned into the show? C’mon people engage me?

Tracy she was good. I enjoyed her. hell she got me wanting to be a repub. her, mike and john

• Mrs. Hawthorne says:

she was extremely intelligent I loved her logic, especially on how it’s not a party but crossing party lines in doing what’s right for the people.

• Daisy says:

Tracy I enjoyed her. she was so mild-mannered and easy tempered but I think you caught her off guard with your Chris Christie comment 🙂 she graciously answered though. Christie chose her and not 4 nothing but that was a smart move to get rid of the other guy (the dem)

• Joanne says:

Tracy, 1st of all, Hey Girl!
        Thank you so much for having Deidre Paul call in on “Conversations Of A Sistah” tonite I live in Passaic County and I think we’re going to vote for her. I must say she is not too known in Passaic County because b4 tonite I’ve never heard of her. Her conversation had me sold. 😛

• DHood says:

why all of a sudden Tracy askin us to engage her?

• Pinky says:

“Republicans are expected to maintain their majority in the House of Representatives, so winning the Senate will give them further power to block President Barack Obama’s agenda”….TraBell ~ C.O.S.

• Pamela says:

why all of a sudden Tracy askin us to engage her?
        ——
        Because this tells her who listened to the show.

Loved the show and love how U end them with the PERFECT song/music Tra!

• Natasha says:

“Is this election about policy or party? The party or the people?” Blog Queen….Conversations Of A Sistah

• Civil says:

Diedre Paul made it clear that she represents the NEW REPUBLICAN party. It also sounded like PHAT man Chrispie Crème is building his REPUBLICAN agenda for 2016 too. Kudos to her because IMO her conversation made a difference.

• SlickRick says:

she got me wanting to be a repub. her, mike and john
        ——-
        WTF? Kee, Who these peoples you naming? Disciples out the Bible?

• yes says:

Bill Pascrell in a 10th term? WTH time for this dude to retire. Show was interesting.

• why all of a sudden Tracy askin us to engage her?
        ——-
        Because now I can see just how many of you are actually LISTENING to the show and out of 100+ comments that are here, I didn’t have the equal amount of listeners log in online or dial in to listen.

So tell me…is the choice on the CEO’s Blog to engage in the Conversation here without actually LISTENING to the show? Please speak openly and be honest I’ll be reading

• Angelhair says:

Hey Tracy,
        My work shift changes weekly but I’m usually always tuned in but tonight I worked late. when I do I read the blog and catch up or just listen to the rewind. But honestly I enjoy the blog convo. Then again, if your topic is juicy, I’ll tune in. so it’s a catch 22.

• BillyBoy says:

Trace I ain’t even gon lie. I like bullshitin and havin the blog convo with my ceo peeps listening to some sistahs talk for 30 minutes? I ain’t always up to the challenge. I love ya ‘white girl’ voice n all but sometimes ya topics be 2girly 4me.

• Pookie~Nem says:

I think Tracy wants to know who tuned in tonight?
        Tracy I tuned in and loved your show. I thought for Diedre Paul to be an informal guest, she was damn good and extremely impressive. The woman was EXCELLENT …Two thumbs up for her and like the other political cronies you’ve had on the show in the past, these are a new breed of young republicans.

• bballen says:

Some of us like the conversation ya show topic bring to the blog Tra, I tune in some times (depending on ya topic) but not all the time.

• Henrietta says:

But @BBallen, did u tune in to tonight’s show though????
        I did and if you didn’t you MISSED IT!! 😛 The conversation was crucial IMO. Because we must vote like our lives depend on it.

• Henrietta says:

she got me wanting to be a repub. her, mike and john
        ——-
        WTF? Kee, Who these peoples you naming? Disciples out the Bible?
        ——
        LOL 😆

• bballen says:

But @BBallen, did u tune in to tonight’s show though????
        —–
        No. I just tuned into the Conversation here but I LOVES me some Tra though.

• Browngirl says:

Tracy for me, the blog is the actual talk/conversation, the show is the back-up. We were here on the blog 1st…remember? The show is the bomb.com and a step up -n- all but the priority for me, is the blog!

• Val says:

Yes Tracy I listened to Dr. Paul (as U referred to her) and thought she made some really good points. especially when she talked about how “AA almost always vote democrat” I so agreed with her because that is the sole reason why her party (the republicans) is trying to suppress the AA vote in those swing states where Barack Obama won big. Other than that, kudos to her for stating her position well. It was a good show! I enjoyed it!

• BigBelly says:

Trace I tune in more and come here to the blog less. will always love U.

• Mahogany says:

Although I Co-Sign with Brown, I still like listening to the show according to subject and show topic but this blog, Mm Hm comes 1st 4me too!! 😛 and YES I heard this show.

Congrats on DOIN YA THING INDEPENDENTLY !!