This is the biggest question being asked and filtering throughout the internet.
With the election being just eight (8) days away, every Gallup poll imaginable is predicting the Republicans to “WIN” the senate and rule the house.
It is also a prediction that Latino Americans will abandon the democratic vote because of the staggering approval on immigration reform. But “I’m laughing out loud” and wondering how is this even remotely possible when Republicans are opposed on economic issues like this:
- GOP opposition to raising the minimum wage.
- GOP refusal to renew unemployment benefits to the long-term unemployed.
- GOP obstruction of Democratic proposals to lower payments and cut interest rates on student loans.
- The incredibly unpopular GOP proposal to eliminate the Medicare guarantee and replace it with a voucher for private insurance.
- The failed GOP proposal to privatize Social Security.
And dressing up Republican candidates (African-Americans especially), to disguise these positions is their trick to win over the majority but I don’t think it’s going to work; especially since most of these candidates personally embody these deeply unpopular stances.
So I ask the question here…Do you think Republicans will ‘WIN’ the senate?