February 26, 2014 by The ReadyWriter

Gabrielle+Union+Gabrielle+Union+Dwyane+Wade+1fzPUh5WAJ5l

I think Gabrielle Union is a bit delirious and the talking too much is giving her away. Gabby said, coming from a product of divorced parents, she’s well prepared to be stepmother to her fiancé Dwayne Wade’s boys.

I’m lucky that I come from a family that went through divorce. My parents were married for 30 years before they got divorced and I’m sure after 30 years there was bitterness, anger, and resentment and fear and all sorts of things.

But I don’t know [for sure] because they never made it our issue, they handled their divorce and our subsequent transition into a blended family with grace and dignity and respect and always put us first and didn’t involve us. So I’m lucky that i can just mirror what my parents did and always put the kids first.

I guess this includes Dwayne Wade’s newest addition as well.

The “Being Mary Jane” actress appears to be so happy at this point in her personal life and career.

61 thoughts on “Gabrielle Union Says Her Parents’ Divorce Helped Her Be A Good Stepmom To Dwayne Wade’s Kids

1. Tammy says:

she is delirious.

Gabrielle Union is confused. She’s not a step mother…she’s the father’s girlfriend. A “step mother” is actually MARRIED to the father.

Ur right Kee. S
      he’s speaking a little too soon. Dwayne may pull another surprise on her before she gets a chance to say, “I do”. He’s shown already that he has no respect for women.

• QueenC says:

So true because I believe karma is not done with this bitch yet! 😆

I CANNOT stand when women in the girlfriend roles start running off at the mouth talking about being a step-mom… THOSE BEOTCHS CAN SHUT UP. They are so quick to put a label and ownership on something and don’t realize that they will NEVER have any real rights to those children!

Sometimes the girlfriend treats her boyfriend’s child better than the mother.

This is one black woman that tries too hard to be like an air headed white woman. There is nothing respectful about DWade, period. He is a HOoOOOO.

Ah she seems so happy though. although i can’t seem to figure it out. who would wanna deal with another man’s baggage? the only thing that makes sense to me is his money. and besides whenever they’re 2gether he don’t look happy. i don’t know what it is but he never look happy.

——-
      You notice that too huh? He seems happier when he’s with his boys than when he’s with her. SMH

——-
        Yeah there’s something about him not right. But hey that’s her man by way of Siovagnne Fuces 😆

• CorporateBitch says:

——-
        AND WHY on every interview does she always play the D-Wade card? Doesn’t she have a show and a movie to promote???

Morning

gabby is delusional and Dwade is a HO!
    When a man show you who is he believe him.

Her Being the MaryJane character is life imitating art and she seem to like that shit.

Gabby. need to……… STOP

Live your life Gabby ! Do whatever works for you !

they won’t last as a couple

Gabby is so delusional she thinks of herself as a step mother to her man’s children….she is proving more and more how low her self esteem is and should look into therapy….I guess if and when this man leaves her and it will happen she would become a suicidal victim….poster child….Karma is a bitch!

I CANT STAND WHEN WOMAN THAT MESS W MARRIED MEN, GET ENGAGED AND TRY TO BECOME THE CHILDREN’S MOTHER!

THEY HAVE A DAMN MOTHER BITCH! GO TRY HAVING ONE OF YOUR OWN GABBY, OH I FORGOT SHE CANT!

So let me get this straight…she claim she didn’t break up D Wades marriage since you and she didn’t date while they were married…yet you embrace the term, and even want to school women, on being a side-piece?!?! How about you publicly address THAT Gabby! I am trying to like her I really am but there is too much contradiction in one mess for me.

16. mittseybean says:

She just needs to sit down and shut up about it. She wants to prove to people that it’s ok. If she really felt that way then she wouldn’t be on this kanye west press tour.

I can’t hate on dumb bytchs but she is dumb!!

18. Ebony says:

Gabrielle used to be a goddess, now she’s descended into typical sistahood. Obsession with ballers, check.

home wrecker, check. BET show, check. African-American women are doomed.

This bitch is so thirsty to bag a baller.
    It won’t last, she’s clingy & needy. Reminds me of RiRi. That’s why Chris Brown got rid of her aSS!

20. AnnaB says:

I think this will end bad for her. If I accepted a ring after I got cheated on in the manner she did I would never talk about my relationship to the public ever again, ask me about the show that’s all!

• Browngirl says:

——
      CoSign…….she look stooped too.

21. shawnia says:

In that case, those boys are in trouble and will need therapy. 😆 No joke.
    Their role models are very shaky people.

Shut the Hell up Gabby nobody cares

she’s in love! so she love and accept his boys good for her.

24. Pookie~Nem says:

there will be another side chick baby next year with this dude, ain’t nobody got time for this bs

This is what you call trying to make a wrong right.

How the hell did her parent’s divorce make her a better person? You can learn how to to get along with others and put kids first anywhere! It doesn’t take your parent’s divorce to learn that O_O like seriously Gabby.

check out Tra’s new instaGRAM photo fam.
    Awesome!!!!! I like that.

This chick doesn’t even understand what she deserves. Wow!

29. cameo1 says:

If someone was to spit in this chick’s drink she’d still find a way to spin it and make it positive! Smh

It’s called desperation. This is what two of them wear well. They deserve each other.

Gabby won’t be the step mom she will pretty much be the nanny to all the kids he’s having with people who aren’t her…she’s delusional

She disrespected their mother and thought she was so much better but DWade’s playing her for a fool and she really does sound delusional

I love Gabrielle Union she’s gorgeous & talented

Why would you (Gabby) play a character such as Mary Jane knowing full well you are dating a man with young children? No values/morals.Why would DWade want to date or marry someone like that? Both of them are poor role models. I am praying every day for those boys.

Her show is awful. Her acting is one-dimensional and the writing is messy. It’s basically soft p orn with many of her scenes. Her show will never have the success of Scandal. She claimed she was okay with losing the role to Kerry Washington because she got her own show. Yeah right. I hope they do not pick up this show for another season.

36. Henrietta says:

She is NOT their stepmother, it’s nice that she wants to be part of their lives but they already have a mom.

Her and D-Wade both try to act like the real mom doesn’t exist. Somebody please inform this confused woman that they have a mother who cannot be dismissed.

What a shame!!! And why is she doing all the talking ?

39. 2thick4you says:

Fatherhood? What a joke. His definition of fatherhood is treating the mother of his kids like she was a mental case, parading around the world with a woman/mistress while he was still married, getting a jump-off pregnant on the mistress, now having the mistress going around talking like a weak broken bitch.