If they find out he lied… he could be impeached!

January 12, 2014 by The ReadyWriter

Chris Christie

The New Jersey Assemblyman John Wisniewski, who is leading the Chris Christie investigation into the George Washington  bridge payback scandal; told the Daily News that he is convinced that ‘laws were broken,’ and said Christie could possibly be impeached if it turns out he had knowledge of the political payback scheme. Hours earlier, State Assembly Speaker-elect Vincent Prieto announced he planned to subpoena more emails and documents from the Christie administration in the investigation.

“The noose is tightening,” state Sen. Barbara Buono, who lost to Christie in the November governor’s race, told The News on Saturday. “You wonder how people could be so drunk with power, how they could be so brazen in abusing it?” she said.

Buono said she was unmoved by Christie’s cascade of apologies after the emails indicated the lane closings were a petty attack on a local politician.

The traffic jam was reportedly a slap at Fort Lee Mayor Mark Sokolich for his refusal to endorse Christie, whose 2016 presidential hopes may be a “dream never attained” as a hit from this scandal.

In the meantime, David Wildstein, another Christie Port Authority appointee, pled his “fifth amendment” rights at a hearing held by the Assembly Transportation Committee on Jan. 9 in Trenton, N.J. Emails tie Wildstein to the Bridgegate scandal, as well as Bridget Kelly, Christie’s former top aide.

‘Time for some traffic problems in Fort Lee,’ Kelly wrote in a damning email on Aug. 13.

99 thoughts on “If they find out he lied… he could be impeached!

1. alscream says:

Not a chance in hell this fat fuck will ever be president

IMPEACH CHRISTIE’S ASS YES!!!

Christie, your political future is done!!!

Tra I was wondering when you were going to jump on this story.

Funny how NO ONE is making light of the insane toll increases Christie and Cuomo allowed the Port Authority to get away with. NO ONE!!!!!

The intentional bridge closing was one of the most malicious and dangerous actions one could imagine. The collateral damage and related costs are yet to be told. All responsible individuals need to come clean. The whole story has not been told.

Wait…………….first of all that pic is hilarious!!! 😆

Chris Christie know damn well he had his aide slaughter folks on his behalf!

He’s an arrogant asshole an his dirt has caught up with him. he should go!!!!

Gov. Christie you appear well on the way to following in President Nixon’s footsteps, by letting your lies force you to embrace a cover-up strategy.

10. BillyBoy says:

I don’t think he knew what they were doing behind his back and I don’t think he will be President ever.
    He may be loved in Jersey but the rest of the country sees a nasty man, who would sell his mom up the river if he had too.

• Kayla says:

——
      Really? There is NO way his administration acted alone or without this man’s knowledge and consent. That would mean that they THINK like him and is just as vindictive as he is and that’s scary. Sorry I ain’t buying it!!!

——
        The Gov. of NJ have a history of being a petty and vindictive bully and the media has dug up everybody who was ever hit from his hit list. which proves he was lying when he had the nerve to say “I’m not a bully” at his press conference last week.

yeah Ok. Christie and cheese burgers ain’t apart of your past either 0_0

• Anthony says:

——
        Of course he knew. r u serious?

• Mrs. Hawthorne says:

~~~~~~~
        COSIGN!!!!!!!!

——
        He not only knew, but we will find out he ordered it.

• cameo1 says:

——
        if he had nothing to do with it then he ordered it done. his hands are not clean in this believe me.

• Donte says:

——

He had to order this it’s obvious

• Aceman says:

——

Like I said…….Anyone who can’t get that Christie has known from the beginning, even if he didn’t give the initial order–you don’t think he asked what was going on?–is kidding themselves.

• DHood says:

Sure he knew.

• Wanda says:

——
        I highly doubt he didn’t know.

——
        That’s bullshit! of course he knew

• Val says:

************
        I find it strange that Christie’s staff would even dare to do this without his knowledge. They had worked with him for years. Christie is a micro-manager with a hair-trigger temper known for getting revenge over even tiny things. I seriously doubt that with that kind of boss they would have attempted anything like this. I’ve worked for this type of boss before. The very last thing you ever do with an angry micro-manager is keep him out of the loop.

• 2thick4you says:

——
        oh he knew. you can bet that!!!!!!!

• bballen says:

bullshit!!!!!!! he knew

I hope they dig so deep they find Jimmy Hoffa because as sure as snow is white the man is lying to save his ass.

I’m LOL @ his naked fat azz sitting on that bridge. all he need is his thumb in his mouth.

13. Neisy says:

It’s going to be interesting to see how this all plays out.

Christie’s made a lot of enemies in the course of his career. I know they happy as hail and hoping his fat ass goin up in smoke from all this.

Ion know. It’s a catch 22. It’s easy to believe that his aide could of acted without his knowledge but that would mean she would have to think like him and know all the key playas. I just want wait to see what they find out. Cause if he’s lying that won’t be a good look.

If he lied he should be impeached. period!

Oh well guess it was time for him to be exposed. And the evidence so far paint him as a low down dirty politician.

That picture of a naked fat Christie looking like a big baby huey 😆 is helleva larious!

19. Henrietta says:

This whole thing is scandalous! He may have very well ended his political career.

20. Henrietta says:

That picture is funny Tra…but I think he’s fatter!!!!! 😆

Even if Christie’s finger prints are NOT on the lane closures…..he has a lot to be accountable for…..Funny picture too 😆

22. bballen says:

At 1st he didn’t even take this seriously he thought it was a joke. now all of a sudden he’s embarrassed and appalled. GTFOH he’s a liar people.

23. Floridagirl says:

naked and exposed that’s exactly what he is…..naked and exposed 😆

24. UncleEd says:

I think it was a set up…How could any staff member not know they wouldn’t get caught or get away with this…Unless someone conspired to do Christy in…I have no sympathy for RINO’s so let the cards fall where they may!

25. cameo1 says:

Christie being a bully is hardlyy news. it is a well known fact. for that reason alone, he is unfit for the office of President IMHO.

And, whether or not he personally ordered the lane closures matter little. He hired these “soldiers” and placed them in these positions for a reason.

26. Ebony says:

Of course…this begs the question….if he is not aware of what is going on in his own smallish New Jersey office and administration….what confidence does this instill in him to run the country? 2016 presidential run??? I think not.

27. Lilly says:

The Port Authority that controls the bridge is a joint Authority run by a board whose members are appointed by the governors of NYand NJ. Each governor apoints 6 members. So if Christie knew about the closure Coumo also should have known. Why has nobody questioned him??????????

29. Miss Ang says:

Christie said, “I’m a very loyal guy,” and then immediately threw his co-conspirators under the nearest bus. Apparently there is no honor among thieves

Let’s assume Christie knew nothing of the bridge-jam scheme, OK? That would then beg the question: What vested interest could anyone, beneath Christie, have in orchestrating…over a 1 month period, and involving several e-mailed parties, a 4-day bridge-jam?

31. DHood says:

The contempt Republicans have for regular folks is demonstrated by this incident no matter who dreamt it up (but it was CC).

I knew he was lying when he said he learned of this scandal on his way back from the gym. GTFOH that plump motherfucka ain’t working out.

Sadly I think he knew about it.

A person who abuses power shouldn’t be in a position of power.

its been said that mitt romney didnt want christie as his vp because he was a bully. hes was caught on camera many times being rude to voters.

christies bullying has caught up with him. simple

36. Crystal says:

Two Christie Port Authority appointees resigned, one of whom took the 5th. Campaign mgr promoted to head of NJ Republican Party, fired. Dep Chief Kelly, fired! Damn!!

“I’m a very loyal guy, and I expect loyalty in return.” Code for “keep quiet and I’ll take care of of you, talk and I’ll take care of you.” So of course he’s behind this.

I liked Christie and the actions he took on behalf of his state during the storm; however, the more I find out about his personality, the less I believe he is innocent.

an old lady died behind this bullshit here.

an old lady died behind this bullshit here.
      ——
      The daughter of the woman who died said it was just her time. Her Mom was gone when the ambulance arrived.

Thats right. Impeach Governor Chris Christie, THEN have the investigation!!

The Tea Party is ecstatic over this but I don’t know why the rest of the repubs are not supporting him right now

I honestly don’t know if Christie knew about this or even directed it or not. But his bigger problem is that his past actions for political revenge make it seem possible…that people can look at Christie and say “Yeah…I can see him doing this.”

43. Browngirl says:

The Democratic Senate of NJ has extended it’s subpoena powers and will soon be offering immunity to Christie staffers so that they can be compelled to testify under penalty of contempt. The question will soon be, how loyal are they to this man and how much are they willing to sacrifice to protect him.

Did he know? I’m betting he did. bullies know everything.

Based on his well established history, Christie has given us NO CHOICE but to be extremely skeptical of his apology.

Given all the facts of this case, it is our job to believe he is guilty until proven innocent.

HE must show us beyond any doubt that he was absolutely not involved.

If Christy “just found out”, why did he call the governor of NY, Cuomo and ask him to “back off” the investigation of the GWB closure on December 12, 2013, reported by the Wall St Journal on December 13, 2013???

47. nicolenavy says:

WASHINGTON – New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie faces a federal probe of how he spent Superstorm Sandy aid to add to his Bridge-gate woes , a lawmaker announced Monday.

The feds are investigating Christie’s use of $25 million in aid for a TV ad campaign that prominently featured him and his family, Rep. Frank Pallone (D-N.J.) told CNN.

“This was money that could have directly been used for Sandy recovery,” Pallone said. “As you know, many of my constituents still haven’t gotten the money that is owed them to rebuild their homes or raise their homes or to help.”

48. 2thick4you says:

I hope he gets what he deserve! his 2016 presidential hopes are dead 😦 and I’m glad 😆

Tracy’s show return this Wednesday….WooHoo!!!!!!!

Tracy’s show return this Wednesday….WooHoo!!!!!!!
      ——
      yes and it’s been a loooong 3 weeks.

• Lexy says:

Tracy’s show return this Wednesday….WooHoo!!!!!!!
        YES INDEEDY CAN’T WAIT TO HEAR OLE GIRL’S 1ST TOPIC OF THE YEAR

• shawnia says:

Tracy’s show return this Wednesday….WooHoo!!!!!!!
        ——
        can’t wait 😆 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Coco says:

Tracy’s show return this Wednesday….WooHoo!!!!!!!
        ——
        woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Christie’s goose is cooked if they find out he lied but something tells me they gon find a bunch of other shit on him.

51. alscream says:

If this were a black gov. there would be no investigation.

WHEN DID TRACY POST THIS?
    ANYWAYS I HOPE THEY FRY/BURN CHRIS CHRISTIE’S FAT ASS AT THE STAKE.

53. Zion says:

There will be consequences if they discover he broke any laws or lied.

I’m so glad they got something on his fat vindictive ass. he’s made a lot of enemies as gov and attorney general in NJ so alotta people was praying he’d self-destruct and he did.

55. shawnia says:

he’s a disgrace. funny pic 😆

56. Val says:

This gov in some deep shit!

his dayz are numbered