Dwyane Wade Fathered a Boy While On Break from Gabrielle Union

December 30, 2013 by The ReadyWriter

Gabrielle-Union-Dwyane-Wade_550x427

NBA star Dwyane Wade fathered a baby boy with a groupie while he was on hiatus from actress Gabrielle Union.

Wade recently spent time with his new baby boy, a source close to the couple tells ET.

According to ET, Wade, 31, and Union, 41, “have worked through the issue privately as a couple, and the “Being Mary Jane” star was aware of the child before their engagement.” Wade, who proposed to Union 2 weeks ago, has known the mother of his youngest son “for many years.” Wade is now the father of 3 boys.

The basketball player has two sons, Zion and Zaire, with ex-wife Siohvaughn Funches and he is also raising his nephew Dahveon Morris.

D. Wade and Gabrielle Union have been an item since 2009.

90 thoughts on “Dwyane Wade Fathered a Boy While On Break from Gabrielle Union

he fathered a kid with a groupie and she still gon marry him? I wouldn’t marry him. SmH

• QTip says:

—–
      But Zenna, they were on a break from each other.

• Zenna says:

—–
        But Zenna, they were on a break from each other.
        —————————————————————-
        Yea but when you impregnate another bitch while on a break from each other that’s some shit you do when you know you ain’t goin back

• Daisy says:

—–
        Gabby aint goin no where

But why oh why do these dudes be raw-doggin? 😥

• Gia says:

—–
        Sorry to say but it’s not gonna work. He will cheat on her because it’s obvious he’s a cheater.

• Browngirl says:

But why oh why do these dudes be raw-doggin?
        ~~~~~
        Because men are pre-wired to cheat. Sorry, ladies, but you’d better face reality.

• Coco says:

But why oh why do these dudes be raw-doggin?
        ~~~~~
        —–

Raw-doggin = sexual relations without protection…. we already know they gonna cheat.. but why not wrap it up?

• Sane says:

she 41 he 31 she betta hurry up and marry him this is only good for 5-8 years cause once she’s approaching 50 he trading that in anyway

• Lisa says:

But why oh why do these dudes be raw-doggin?
        ~~~~~
        yea that’s nasty… But it kinda makes me think he felt comfy enough with the chick to do it

• Anthony says:

*********
        If men are pre-wired to cheat, what are woman pre-wired for? misery?? He gave that girl his good sperm and gave Gabby bubbles!

That explains the emergency proposal

A mess. A mess.

Damn.. guess a ring was his next step bc he fucked up real bad..shes 41 so I doubt shes gonna have kids with him.

SAY FUKKIN WORD! 😆 GAT DAYUM. Merry Christmas Gabby–>From Siovaughn

Welp this happens everyday in a broke mans life, why not the rich and famous!

7. Browngirl says:

gabby gonna raise the baby right? 😆

who is the mother tho?

AIDS is real y’all, and I bet she didn’t get pregnant on the first romp. Being married to a baller should not define you.

Wait a minute. .so you raw dogged someone that quick?..now I believe savaione cabernet when she said he gave her an std

Real men have enough respect to keep they slores in the street 😡

12. Ebony says:

I ain’t got nothing 🙂 and what’s up with the late nite post Tra

A ring ain’t shit when he slanging his dick erwhere.

I swear I heard abut this baby back in like 2012 Gabby trifling and karma is a bitch!

Is the new BM the same one who wrote to Gabby that time and was like I love what you’ve done to the house since the LAST time I came over here…he hides your picture in the nightstand drawer when I stay over, etc???? What if that baby was conceived in Gabby and Dwade bed. HONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEY

16. Pamela says:

D. Wade spreading love this holiday season 😆

17. Miss Ang says:

Dwayne is a good father but husband or boyfriend..nope..they were only separated a few months

I cant STAND Gabby so I tend to ignore gossip involving her

Now that this has ben vetted. Gabby is stupid :no: Now D has another baby to start over raising. No wonder he is all ‘she my queen’. He wasn’t doing that before. He was all oh She cool.

He done busted all up in another chick and she took it like a Groupie all to be a part of the crew???? Groupie love. I tell ya

Siohvaughn is somewhere going :yahoo: yasssssss bish told your azz 😆

Dwayne is a nasty man.. BabyMama just hit the jackpot meanwhile her sad azz on BET playing a bootleg kerri Washington… Smh

22. bballen says:

Chick probably giddy she on that 18 year plan. He better get an iron clad prenup since he can’t keep it in his pants. Wonder how much he paid ole girl and her family for their silence.

Gabby is obviously another type of woman. *side eye*

How we take a break and you fucking raw? Chile. GTFOH Im too petty for that. #teampetty

24. DHood says:

Gabby was like we gotta get married or engaged before this baby come out and Wade was like ok.

25. Lilly says:

I’m not a gab or wade fan but who knew it would get this messy & embarrassing? Like girl how are you gone fix your face to plan a wedding? :SMILE: or even expect anybody to truly wish y’all happiness oh but sorry we’re on the outside looking in…we ain’t spose to know shit

Honey for all he put her through that ring should have had more carats

I knew something in D Wades milk wasn’t clean….Sio tried to tell the truth no one wanted to believe her…Now boom here he go with another baby… and raw dogging just nasty..Boy sat down somewhere….

28. Neisy says:

Gabby has gotten too comfortable being a Heat “wife”, she ain’t giving that up.

Can Gabb have kids, or does she just like taking care of other folks children :thinking:

But if she forgives him..who am I..enjoy the 5 yrs of marriage gabby..just dont sign a gag order…book deal in full effect cause you ain’t no better than Siovagn and he will cheat on you boo.

31. Henrietta says:

As a man what is he teaching his children though?

As a man what is he teaching his children though?
      _____________________
      Good Point?
      Isn’t part of being a good father not cheating and bring in outside brothers and sisters every few years? not setting a good example..

32. Applebottom says:

D. Wade Father of the year!

I THINK THE REASON SHE’S GOING TO MARRY HIM IS BECAUSE SHE DON’T WANNA LOOK LIKE A FOOL IN THE FACE OF THEIR PUBLIC IMAGE OR HIS EX-WIFE. SEE SHE FEELS AS THOUGH SHE MAKE HIM LOOK GOOD BUT THEY WON’T LAST.

Art imitates the hail out of LIFE in this scenario now don’t it???

Its ashame what ppl subject themselves to just to save face…I’d be pokin that mf all in his soft spot..then pack my shyt and go be mary jane fa real

Gabby is like Cassie. she serves every purpose except for breeding :nono:

i dont know if thats such a bad thing tho

37. Ebony says:

Im outty 5000. Yall have a safe, blessed, and fun New Years. Leave all the baggage, hurt, and disappointment in 2013. This is your chance to start over. See yall in 2014!

38. Spicegirl says:

Being Mary Jane has a new meaning: this is Gabby’s true to life story :yes:

When Art speaks life

See Gabby what talking that slick shyt will get cha? It took him having a baby with the next broad for him to call you his “Queen” FOH 😡

Gabby is barren like Say-ruh

Ok well truth be told we dont know the particulars BUT its seems as tho he having sex with both of them raw, unless a break means no sex for Gabby..but you sexing the other chick raw regardless? WHo she fukking besides you? :thinking: Thats nasty to me. A dude like Wade, that kind of status, they dont think women fuck around on them, but it happens.

42. Val says:

OH, this is gonna get GOOD! gabby’s gonna have to bring out her acting chops for this mess :popcorn:

🙂 It couldn’t have happened to a more better person 😆

OMG this must’ve been a groupie he had around since Siovaughn, but their break wasn’t even that fuckin long though to hop on the next bytch.

New rules nigga, we on a “break” you can only get chicks THROATS PREGNANT. Nothing else.

44. Princess says:

I would be like Dueces my nigga and be out. I wouldn’t marry him.

Po Gabby :sarcasm: 😆
    Good Morning…………… ——–>>> Happy New Year!!!

A break to most trifling men means I can still smash you whenever I feel like it, and I am gone smash some other chicks too while we taking a break. When I get bored, I will come back. When you know, you don’t need a break. Break my ass!

47. cameo1 says:

Gabby gon see exactly what ex-wifey went thru with this nigga right here.

she’s a stupid bytch 😆

This is the shit I dont like. We all have our tolerances but. This is where I have to lose my damn mind.

So much disrespect on so many levels. Gab is a star in her own right and dang her PR person gonna have to go overtime with this bullshit.

how do we know that Gabby isn’t infested herself
    Surely the care has some mileage on it

51. Crystal says:

I just hope this bish don’t go outta her way trying to prove ‘they was on break’ :no:

52. Pointmen says:

shit, I’m surprised these niggas only be having a handful of outside kids.

Damn Gabby looking desperate to put up with this shit!

Well Well I was wondering when this would resurface again.
    I remember reading a article around play off time about him knocking up a groupie who was tweeting pics from generous courtside seats while he played horribly. guess there was some truth to the story after all. now they”ve pulled a Olivia Pope scheme to make him look like the wholesome family man who decides to marry his longtime loving girlfriend. SMH well gabby just a matter of time before u loose him completely … same way you got him.

55. alscream says:

Gabby bout to do some interviews talkin bout “standing by her man” and what “black women should do” in 2014.

where is the bat crazy Ex ( Ms.Funches)? sitting back eating pop corn laughing i suppose

I think Gabby happy being a stepmom, maybe she don’t want to be the one who breastfeeds, gets up at night. DWade babies came potty trained and all.

58. Xmen says:

SO HOW IS MARRYING GABBY GONNA MAKE THINGS RIGHT? WOMAN CAN BE SO STUPID. HE’S A CHEATER THEY WILL NOT WORK I GIVE THEM 3 YEARS TOPS.

You have to be a strong woman to stay with man that cheated on you and fathered a child while yall were together and every time you see that child, you are reminded of his infidelity. I dont know if I could. But if she can, bless her and their union *no pun intended*

60. shawnia says:

Oh, now I see why they recently claimed that they had been on a “break” that no one knew about. Please. They weren’t on a break. They just needed a reason/explanation for the new baby bomb that they knew was about to drop. Hell, they might not even get married.

I don’t think Gabrielle loves Wade. I think she loves the perks of being a NBA wife. And when you hooked on perks a nigga can shit all ova you and keep it moving.

BTW, baby is bout a month old.

I don’t think they took a break. Chick ended up knocked up, and Gabby wasn’t gone let her win. She not the first to stay with a man to spite another chick.