Ladies NEVER LOVE a man ‘MORE’ than he LOVES you!

November 22, 2013 by The ReadyWriter

Ciara and Future

A woman should never play all of her cards in one hand by loving a man MORE than he loves her. If it’s the man who shall “findeth a wife” and she’s supposed to be his good thing, then why are some woman so desperately pulling out all of her stocks with public displays of adoration?

Like for example, Singer Ciara who is totally head over heels in Love with her baby daddy, rapper, Future Hendrix. The pair recently got engaged and Ciara took to her Instagram account yesterday to express just how much she Loves her man.

Ciara and Future

However, Future (the love of Ciara’s life), has 5 or 6 babies by 3 or 4 other women. This busy rapper doesn’t seem to be as infatuated with Ciara as she is with him. Body language is everything. And Future looks like he’s already feeling the pressure of remaining faithful to just one woman.

When a woman is more into a man, than he is into her, he will no doubt hurt her in the end.

90 thoughts on “Ladies NEVER LOVE a man ‘MORE’ than he LOVES you!

So why would he propose to her?

Good morning Tra~Tra!

I can’t with the men having kids all over town. Hell no!

His face says it all 😆

You RIGHT @Tracy
    My Granny always told me the same thing: she said to pick the one that loves ME MORE, than I love him, because “you can always learn how to love someone” 😆

She was right 🙂

Mm 1st celebrity couple post in like a minute….I give them two years at least 😆

Im NO Body language EXPERT – but it does look like CiERROR is really into Future
    and
    future Not so much into her 🙂

and
      future Not so much into her 🙂

EYE am no Body Expert either and can’t tell whether or not these two are gonna make it or not 😆

He was on the radio last week and said it was good being home and having his girl by his side. and I feel like at some point being addressed as someone’s girl or situation is not good enough.

9. 2thick4you says:

I guess I’m happy if she is happy but I need for these celebs to get someone to proofread their tweets and posts first cause the typos for the world to see kills me every time. “everyday AS been”. it ‘HAS’ been, comeon chile!

True that’s the thing that happened to me. I was really into this guy I was seeing and sure nuff he hurt me and I found out I was his REBOUND chic.

• BBallen says:

———————
      It evens out because I was fucking with this chick for like 4yrs thought I knew that heifer till she stole $600.00 dollars from me. and would give that biotch the world and she robbed me.

11. Ebony says:

Future looks uninterested. How long before a chick comes out and says she’s having his 7th baby?

——————
      It won’t take long. And if Ciara is smart she will play her position as his #1 concubine so he will want to keep coming home to her.

12. Browngirl says:

Anyone else think that they won’t actually get married?

13. Alscream says:

Dude is a FOOL!!!

Just for gp, can anyone clarify just how many kids/mama’s there actually are? I always think the 6 kids with 5 mama’s thing is a joke? it is right?

• HarlemGirl says:

———
      Future stated that he has three kids with 3 women….heard that from an interview he did last week

———
        Well i know that he had TWO babies this year (2013). thats more than enough for me. 2 different ppl have been in labor since they started dating. sorry, but no. thats just too close for comfort for me. that dude is on the rebound from a rebound.

but ciara is not a mother yet so maybe she doesnt get that women have emotional needs in addition to financial needs when they have a newborn. i wouldnt be comfortable in my spirit giggling and sniggling with a man who left at least two women while they are pregnant.

• Coco says:

WTF? 😡 OK, now She’s a Doofus!

Oh HAIL NAW!!
        This is just a stupid move IMO 😮

And she won’t ‘get it’ until she’s left with a baby, ain’t enough time in the day/year for this cat to be a daddy to all them kids all spread out like that :blink: #heaintdiddy 😆

• Kayla says:

i just went and googled it. future had a 2 month old son in february of this year by Brittni Mealy & someone else was also claiming to be pregnant by him at the same time. here it is november and ciara is so much in love 😡

ugh, where is her mama at to pull her by the collar? i would not have my baby out here getting embarrassed like this. not saying he cant or doesnt love her but its just a lot of raw sex all at once. :smh:

15. shawnia says:

Future………………..His off key ass. I swear his voice irritates my soul

Who in the hell is a Future??
    I’ve heard of C-error but I’m LOST with the rest of this post.

• BBallen says:

I’ve heard of C-error but I’m LOST with the rest of this post.
      —-
      You are? Trace is saying never be more into a dude than he is INTO you. You can’t understand that?

Why come she couldn’t text that shyt to him?
    Why does everything need to be on social media?

• HarlemGirl says:

Why come she couldn’t text that shyt to him?
      Why does everything need to be on social media?
      she wanted to tell the world just how deeply in love they really are 😆

• Ashanti says:

Why come she couldn’t text that shyt to him?
        Why does everything need to be on social media?
        That’s what I’m saying. This was un-necessary.

HE HAS ALL THOSE KIDS…HE IS NOT GONNA MARRY CIARA BECAUSE IN GA THEY TAKE THE WIFES MONEY INTO CONSIDERATION WITH CHILD SUPPORT. DO YOU KNOW HOW FAST THEM OTHER CHICKS ARE GONNA RUN DOWN TO CHILD SUPPORT COURT FOR AN INCRESASE? SHE WILL COME OUT AND SAY THAT SHE DOESN’T NEED PAPERS SAYING THAT THEY ARE MARRIED CAUSE THEY LOVE EACH OTHER AND THAT’S ALL THAT MATTERS.

I love hot couples and these two are one hot couple. And her stomach still ain’t growin yet.

Why do all men give in to the pressure and propose to their women?

Future and Ciara baby gonna be born with a voice synthesizer and doing the Matrix. Out the snatch.

First of all, I consider them a low budget couple drop that celebrity mess. It is so obvious she is smothering him with her love. This is one affair she should have kept hidden. lol 😆 I do believe he likes her, or should i say love, but he doesn’t show it as much. His body language always looks forced. Maybe it is a guy thing not to show love publicly. It’s like she never been loved before. Something just seems so out of place with her. He is not that attractive and he needs to keep those shades on at all times

23. cameo1 says:

I think she just really really really wants to be in a relationship. IDK..

Well my baby daddy got a gang of kids and a gang of baby mamas but he manages to take care of all of them. 😡 I imagine Future can do alright if he even tried a little bit.

Two thumbs up :laugh: To them. Aint my life

26. Lilly says:

She in love that Dicomaine is something.

How is EVERYBODY involved so unconcerned about protection???
    smh 😦

28. Val says:

FUTURE look like an older version of Lil Romeo in this pic at first glance

29. Princess says:

I see a lot of us are missing the point…..the point is “NEVER LOVE A MAN MORE THAN HE LOVES YOU!!! NEVER BE MORE INTO A MAN THAN HE IS INTO YOU!!!

The real point is you sleep with everyone your partner has been with and then he sleeps with everybody you’ve been with. Start counting those people and then you will get the real amount of people you’ve been with SEXUALLY….

Trace I have a sour feeling that C is WAY more in love than this dude.

32. BillyBoy says:

Dumb bitch get ready to help pay all them ghetto baby mamas every time you make a dollar them hoes gonna take 50 cent stupid

Ciara seems EXTREMELY needy and clingy. That is never a good look for any woman, dating or married. Men like it when you tend to your own affairs and have your own shit going on outside of the relationship. It keeps things exciting. As soon as you display the need to be all up under them at all times, it’s a wrap.

I don’t mean to sound negative, but I see Ciara being a single mother very soon. Future will bounce in the very near ‘future’ just like he did with his other baby mamas. She is so young and foolish.

Itz colder than a bow legged eskimo out dat piece!!!..word up!!.. 😆 Lol…

Morning.
    who in here today?
    Is Trace gonna give us a new post this week or what?
    I know it’s the holiday n all but damn where she at???????