“When a Man Loves a Woman” Tonight on “Conversations Of A Sistah”

June 26, 2013 by The ReadyWriter

Man_woman_on fire

And no I’m not talking about the song which was originally recorded by Percy Sledge in 1966, or the 1994 movie that chronicles one woman’s (Meg Ryan) alcoholism and her husband’s (Andy Garcia) efforts to help her.

What I’m actually talking about is, knowing when someone is so in-sync with you, your hearts will surely beat as one. And although every individual may have their own definition of love, how a man loves a woman can be an experience of our own realities.

When he looks for opportunities to make you happy, which goes far beyond romance. It’s the type of love that grows deeper because of knowing each other on an intimate level. For me, it means that he is tuned in enough to step up and support me when I need it, often without me having to ask. He just knows who he needs to be for me in order for me to be happy. A real man’s love is just like that for the woman in his life. The woman who makes him happy therefore he goes above & beyond his call of duty to always put her first.

Can you tell when a man loves his woman?

Tune into “Conversations Of A Sistah” on Conversations Live” at 8:00 P.M. tonight, as I explore “When a man Loves a woman”.

Access the show here!!!!!

164 thoughts on ““When a Man Loves a Woman” Tonight on “Conversations Of A Sistah”

That pic is awesome Tra.
    Ha you doin Boo?

2. Browngirl says:

when a man loves a woman, now that song in my head.

3. cherina says:

That pic is AWSOME. When a man loves a woman. I mean truly loves a woman he puts his ego to the side and swallows his pride to ensure his Queen is indeed happy.

• cherina says:

Yeah I’m up on the late night 2. I’m about to knock out also. Wink wink.

——————-

CoSign!!!!!

• Mrs. Hawthorne says:

That pic is AWESOME
        **************************
        CoSign.

• RandomChick says:

————————–
        And @Cherina,
        We hear it all the time in television, film and literature – “men are terrible listeners” this, and “men are ego-maniacs” that. While this may be true in some ways, a man in love genuinely cares what his partner has to say.

• Wanda says:

That pic is AWESOME
        ——
        AGREE!!!!!

That pic is AWSOME
        ————————-
        Yes it is.

• Gia says:

———
        EXACTLY!!!!

• Hi Ladies,

Good to see y’all esp. Cherina.

• Oh and I’m glad you all LOVE the pic. Thanks to my administrator Carolyn. 🙂

• cherina says:

Hey Blog Queen. Thanks for the shout out ill be tuning in of course.

• Zion says:

Hey Blog Queen. Thanks for the shout out ill be tuning in of course.
        ——
        Yeah I’m noticing this special “SHOUT-OUT” and wondering WHY??? Mm.

• Harlem says:

@Zion,
        If I’m not mistaken Cherina is the one who DUBBED Tracy BLOG QUEEN. She’s been a part of the family here for sometime now.

• Pinky says:

That pic is AWSOME
        ————————-
        Yes it is and she’s holding her man’s azz too. that pic is hot!

Ok this show is about when a man loves a WOMAN, NOT when a man loves a man!
    So if you DICKIN DOWN a dude, this show is not for you!!!!

• Pinky says:

Ok this show is about when a man loves a WOMAN, NOT when a man loves a man!
      So if you DICKIN DOWN a dude, this show is not for you!!!!
      ~~~~~

LMMFAO 😆 @ this comment SLICK

It is better people if a man loves a woman more than the woman loves the man, This way he doesn’t take her for granted.

Good morning Fam!!!

When you see him you will know it’s him or her 🙂 Ah how nice to be in love. I’m NOT but I’m tuning in so Tracy can confirm some things I should already know. 😆

The idea of what love is varies, and consequently many people mistake infatuation for love. Infatuation, however, lasts only briefly, while true love continues to mature for years and decades to come.

Awesome topic Tracy!!!!!
    Because there are certain things a man who truly loves a woman does throughout the course of an entire relationship or marriage.

A man in love nixes cliché and dating guidelines such as waiting three days to call. If he is truly in love with her, she is the last thing on his mind when he goes to sleep and the first thing on his mind when he wakes up in the morning. Trust me I know 😆

I’m going to LOVE this show!

To a man in love, every day is a special day with his gurl.

You will only be able to understand this topic is you’ve had a man TRULY, TRULY love you IMO.

• Ebonyeyes says:

Queen,
      So how do you know when a man loves you? Cause I don’t think I’m there 😆

• ManUp says:

So how do you know when a man loves you?
        __________________

when you pass gas and he can smell it and want whatever you farted for dinner the next night 😆

• Ebonyeyes says:

So how do you know when a man loves you?
        __________________

**************************

😆 @Man, leave it to you to keep it DISGUSTING!!!!

• Sane says:

So how do you know when a man loves you?
        __________________

————————–
        you know a man loves a woman when he can eat her middle box and suck it dry like he would the bone of a rib 😆

• QueenC says:

@ Man and Sane, both y’all Nasty!!! 😆

• Cameo says:

So how do you know when a man loves you?
        __________________

————————–
        ==========================

You know a man loves a woman when he can “do her” till the break of dawn!

• BillyBoy says:

So how do you know when a man loves you?
        __________________

when he can take the “toe jam” from betwixt-ed your toes and add it to his salad like croutons!!!! 😆

• DHood says:

So how do you know when a man loves you?
        __________________

Cause he will bite ya toe nails off with his teef and not even need a nail clipper. LOL 😆

• CeoDawg says:

So how do you know when a man loves you? Cause I don’t think I’m there
        Ebony, in all seriousness, when a man loves a woman he treats her equally.
        * He treats her like his queen and is always there for her.
        * When she needs someone by her side, he is standing there.
        * He never hits or belittles her.
        * He is supportive and understanding.
        * He shows her with his actions.
        * He is loving and affectionate.
        * He makes you feel special.

• PointMen says:

So how do you know when a man loves you?
        __________________

He’s going to love you no matter what?

A man loves you when he shows you through his actions and deeds. When his commitment cannot be tarnished and when he says what he means and means what he says.

I’ll be tuning in Ms. Bell I like the topic as usual.

A man who loves a woman is one who is willing to put aside his needs for the sake of hers.

15. Lilly says:

You know a man loves a woman when he smiles as soon as she walks into the room. That’s the kind of look I get from my man. 🙂

Tracy that is one awesome pic. 🙂 I like it. That couple on fire!!!!
    Now that’s some serious passion right there.

When a man loves a woman, she can do no wrong

• Shawnia says:

I don’t know the lyrics.

• BBallen says:

Shawnia,
        Go upstairs and listen to the you-tube video Nicole posted. it tells you a story about “when a man loves a woman” Now what kind of spin Trace gon put on this topic tonight will be something altogether different I’m sure.

I don’t know the lyrics.
        **************************

When a man loves a woman
        Can’t keep his mind on nothing else
        He’ll trade the world
        For the good thing he’s found
        If she’s bad he can’t see it
        She can do no wrong
        Turn his back on his best friend
        If he put her down

When a man loves a woman
        Spend his very last dime
        Tryin’ to hold on to what he needs
        He’d give up all his comfort
        Sleep out in the rain
        If she said that’s the way it ought to be

Well, this man loves a woman
        I gave you everything I had
        Tryin’ to hold on to your precious love
        Baby, please don’t treat me bad

When a man loves a woman
        Down deep in his soul
        She can bring him such misery
        If she plays him for a fool
        He’s the last one to know
        Lovin’ eyes can’t ever see

When a man loves a woman
        He can do no wrong
        He can never own some other girl
        Yes when a man loves a woman
        I know exactly how he feels
        ‘Cause baby, baby, baby, you’re my world

When a man loves a woman…..

• Shawnia says:

Thank you Nicole.

See I gots to know that my man will love me no matter what!!!!!!
    I can comment further after the show this evening.

19. Henrietta says:

When a man loves a woman he will Cherish her and respect her. Period!!!

20. SoldierBoy says:

Let me see, when a man loves a woman:
    -she lights up the room when she walks into the room…
    -smiling in her company…
    -have kind words…
    – have thoughtful gestures…
    -thinking of her when she’s not around,
    -what would make her happy…
    -what would surprise her…
    – think about what he can do to support her…
    -show my appreciation of her… by holding her close at any opportunity and showing affection…
    -caring about her feelings… by knowing her…by wanting to know her and understand her…

In short when you love someone – you would never intentionally hurt them and if you were human you would show genuine heartfelt remorse if you did. So if you aren’t being treated with love and affection…WALK!!

22. CeoDawg says:

Trace I got you Boo.

I love this topic:
    A man that loves a woman is more likely to show you with his actions rather then his words. Since most men are not go good about talking about their feelings then it is better to watch how he treats you. He will be eager to introduce his friends and family to you and to meet your friends and family as well.

He looks at you and you just melt. You can see it in their eyes that they are in love with you. They way a man looks at a woman that he loves is a special and meaningful experience and most woman just know.

Tracy please dedicate the song to me after tonight’s show 🙂

You can tell when a man loves a woman by the way he treats her, in private and in public. One can tell another multiple times per day “I love you,” but actions always speak louder than words

26. Katman says:

A man shows respect to the woman he loves…that’s lesson #1

27. Zion says:

It is a fact that men do think very differently from women, and when it comes to understanding what makes a man fall in love with a woman you have to be aware of the intrinsic qualities of a woman that will capture a man’s mind, heart and soul.

So I’ll be listening Ms. Bell

Okay.., Men are rational enough to understand they don’t need a perfect woman, but a woman who is perfect for them. That is why it becomes very important that a woman is confident and genuine enough to present her true self, inclusive of her flaws as these are a part of her individuality.

29. PointMen says:

Humph!
    When a MAN LOVES A WOMAN….he will look at his woman and profoundly know that he is at home and feels peace within his soul.

Amen!

I do have a man but we ain’t talking the “L” word just yet. hell we barely kissing.

31. Miss Ang says:

Darn it’s only 5:53 PM the show hasn’t even started yet and we up to 109 comments already. Can a sistah fit hers in b4 the show?

Tuning Tracy because I swear I think “you’re in love” which is why you are choosing some of these topics.

• Aceman says:

Can’t a sistah be happy without being in love? Dayum you hatin on this subject now.

This song is so sixty-ish….hope tonight’s topic is not. 😆

• QTip says:

This song is so sixty-ish….hope tonight’s topic is not.
      Why? Men today don’t love women like they did back in the 60’s? We can all relate to the songs lyrics and the subject at hand if necessary.

15 minutes Fam. 15 minutes.

35. Xmen says:

Do the damn thing Trace!!!

36. AlScream says:

Music quing up and her brother rapping 😆

Tuned in!!

YES SHE PLAYING THE SONG!!!

FUCK!!!!

Didn’t like her top 7 reasons why a man loves a woman. Not every man is gonna be a leader spiritually.

Well then you need to check to see what you got!! Cause my man def. is the leader in my house. And yes God is at the center.

• Civil says:

Not every man is gonna be a leader spiritually.
        ******
        Just be careful as to how he leading you. All she’s saying is a man who is grounded spiritually won’t steer you wrong. If God is truly at the center or atleast goodness shit!

If ya man @Angelhair, can’t stand the heat then his azz need to be escorted out the damn kitchen

Tis all. And i believe she said: “she was giving HER “7” reasons how you know a “man loves a woman” but I’m sure there’s more that some individuals require”. That’s what she said….so if you require more so be it!

• CoCo says:

Cosigning Starr, she also said “WHY ONLY 7 REASONS BECAUSE THIS IS MY SHOW!!!” 😆

Ok Trace I need for your show not to be ending a minute too early.
    I love your voice. sexy as hell.

40. BigBoy says:

courage, conviction, commitment, compassion, and character.

That’s alotta shit for a brotha to have. Anybody think that’s asking a kneegrow for too much? Shit I had to take notes.

LOL 😆 she’s not talking bout you so you have nothing to worry about or no notes to take fool. Get outta La La land.

• Floridagirl says:

Kudos @ BigBoy, you took notes, My man!!

@Tamala, he has one of em and that’s COURAGE 😆

Tracy I hate you!!! (only kidding don’t come for me people)
    But why come dating couples don’t matter in your world. You are always addressing married couples when it comes down to these “love subjects” on your show. So not fair. I want a show about SINGLES next week damnit!!

• BBallen says:

—————-
      You know what Coco, I don’t think it’s that. I can tell that Tracy is old fashion and she was raised old school, so naturally she would talk about a man loving a woman from a marital perspective not a singles. To her it;s like condoning the play thing and not the REAL THING so to speak.

• Gabriella says:

But why come dating couples don’t matter in your world.
        —–
        Coco, Not fair nor is it true, Tra has been diversified with her show’s topic and you’re accusing her of being bias. But if you require all of her topics 7 needs and more within your courtship then great, like she said “your ready for that next level”

• 2Thick4U says:

But why come dating couples don’t matter in your world.
        —–
        Damn if that’s what you took from the topic. Smh wow. I can’t believe the opinions i’m reading about tonight’s show. in the grand scheme of things a courtship don’t even count, like she said she won’t address playing house. respect that, you don’t have to accept it but don’t accuse her of hating on single people dating

• CoCo says:

*********
        How can you say a courtship don’t count if two people fall in love as a result? You can’t just jump into a marriage before knowing the person you’re hooking up with without dating 1st. All I’m saying is, she disregarded dating while blowing the “husband and wife” thing up IMO. and yes it’s my opinion.

• CoCo says:

————
        Gabby, her topic last night should a been addressed to both married couples as well as those dating. My issues is, she said her topic was for married couples not people playing house. not fair imo. and again this is my opinion.

She said, if you’re on the verge of stepping your relationship up, then it’s for you too. so it’s all good.

I got that Bobby but still..

Loved the show Tracy. But ending 10 minutes early ain’t the business Boo-Boo.

43. Floridagirl says:

courage, conviction, commitment, compassion, and character.

Oh I love how our Blog Diva broke this down…Brothas hope y’all took a listen in.

• ManUp says:

courage -> To tell her the truth
      conviction –> when I’m wrong
      commitment –> To remain faithful
      compassion –> To understand how she feel
      and character –> To flash my charm

That’s a lot !!

I was like Trace is a trip! Ain’t no nigga living gon ever satisfy her ass

• Natasha says:

Man,
        I am LMAO 😆 @ these comments after the show. When you truly love a woman all of the above can be realistic and possible. She had a good show.

• ManUp says:

Natasha I never said she didn’t have a good show, all I’m saying is the 7 needs for loving a woman are fucking impossible for any nigga livin unless he superman. WTF

• Natasha says:

*******
        LOL 😆 No it’s not. Just say it’s impossible for you. so i hope your woman will meet you at that level. like tra said tonight anything less un-acceptable.

• Felicia says:

all I’m saying is the 7 needs for loving a woman are fucking impossible
        =====
        OMG How?

A woman needs:
        1.) spiritual leader
        2.) personal affirmation and appreciation
        3.) personal affection and romance
        4.) intimate conversation
        5.) honesty and openness
        6.) stability and security
        7.) family commitment

what’s so fucking hard about that? I mean really?

• Felicia says:

Yep that’s right I wrote them DOWN!!! every last one of them.

• 2Thick4U says:

Ya died for more topics about men, she throw you her last one tonight and ya can’t handle it. Tracy is “damned if she do and damned if she don’t!” Just wow.

• Ebonyeyes says:

was getting heated in here so i digressed 😆

• Lisa says:

courage, conviction, commitment, compassion, and character.

CoSign!!

44. BillyBoy says:

why are some of you brothas trippin. you either man up or half step. a woman will only do what she knows. IMO Trace schooling us on all of it. SMDH

45. AppleBottom says:

Good show. sounds like some of my ceo brothaz can’t handle what our girl said about when a man loves a woman. It’s her show and her opinion at the end of the day y’all do WTF you wanna anyway.

Congratulations Tracy on celebrating your 13 years in business. 🙂

47. Ebonyeyes says:

watching r&b divas and that nicci gilbert is a fuckin mess!!
    tracy i need a post on this.

48. BillyBoy says:

Trace for real romance is a game? we gotta play hide and seek to get it? Ah hell NO!!! 😆

49. BillyBoy says:

Oh and a man is never going to look into his woman’s eyes and tell her everything he’s thinking.

• Pamela says:

Open and honest Billy, what’s wrong with that? Some men lie as it is, so what’s the issue?

• Lisa says:

—————————–
        It’s possible you oughta try it it works. and is appreciated.

Oh and I had NO PROBLEM accessing last night’s show.

Tracy’s show and her 7 principles for when a man loves a woman prepares you now or for the future. You Ceo’ers who are bothered need to get a grip! If you don’t require as much from your man then those are your standards but now we’ve heard hers. You either learn from it or keep it moving I say. when you expect less you get less.

• BBallen says:

I can tell Trace has high standards. Ain’t nothing wrong with that but I see why my girl still single…A lot of men can’t handle a str8 shooter and Trace shoot str8 from the hip.

********************
        What’s wrong with having high standards? That’s the problem now so many women are willing to SETTLE for anything and drop their standards in doing so.

• Acquitta says:

BBallen,
        Do you not understand that women hold the power in relationships? A woman should NEVER have to crawl for a man. Women need to respect themselves more.

And a manwhore told me this…