Pediatric Physicians Group Says: Homosexuality is ‘Normal’

June 25, 2013 by The ReadyWriter

pediatrician-450x195

The Gay agenda is ramping up their ‘Gay is normal’ campaign agenda again. The Washingtontimes.com reports that the nation’s largest pediatrics group has updated its policy on homosexuality and children.

The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) released its new policy advising doctors to fight “homophobia” and “heterosexism” by advising all children that homosexuality is “normal.”

Again I SAY: THE DEVIL IS A LIAR!!!!!

The pediatrician’s group doesn’t explain how homosexuality is normal, but it suggests that heterosexuality should not be considered society’s sexual standard going forward.

In its new policy on lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and questioning, aka curious, (LGBTQ) youths, the AAP recommends that pediatricians create offices that are “teen-friendly and welcoming to all adolescents, regardless of sexual orientation and behavior.”

The policy doesn’t mention the high incidences of sexually transmitted diseases or the high rate of depression among the gay population.

Despite the AAP’s enthusiastic approach to camouflaging what is clearly a behavioral disorder, some doctors within the small organization are pushing back. They do not believe homosexuality is normal and will resist the AAP’s efforts to normalize homosexuality.

69 thoughts on “Pediatric Physicians Group Says: Homosexuality is ‘Normal’

1. BigBoy says:

If homosexuality was NORMAL same-sex couples would be able to procreate.. FUCK OUTTA HERE

• Zenna says:

————————-

CoSign!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• UncleEd says:

————————-

CoSign!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        ———
        i cosign too.

Why are we discussing children and sexual preference?? Lets just encourage kids to be kids…

—–
      Exactly.

• Yasha says:

—–
        I’m SO TIRED of the whole conversation!

This shit is getting outta hand I make sure to keep my son in the WORD of GOD and I let him know often..MEN were MADE for WOMEN and WOMEN were MADE for MEN. MEN DON’T WEAR THINGS OF A WOMAN AND VICE VERSA. I WISH THESE FOLKS WOULD JUST KEEP TO THEMSELVES LIKE BACK IN THE DAY.

4. Tammy says:

I don’t like this topic. I’ll tell you one thing I got very pissed this morning reading on the Trayvon stuff

I just wish they would stop putting this in kids faces.
    most small children aren’t aware of these issues and don’t need to be.

This is gonna be a good azz post. Gay posts always are. But gay babies? Redeemed gonna show up in this bitch and set it off!!!!.

7. Floridagirl says:

WHATEVER!!!!!

I am against gay babies… as much as I was against them having a pediatric depression study I was assigned to. Aint no such thing as a depressed 5 yo; and if it IS then you need to seek help for him and NOT put him in a CLINICAL study like a guinea pig!

9. Miss Ang says:

Babies don’t come out snapping they fingas and twirling. Rockin derek j size 15 pumps and smedium blouses. LET THE KIDS LIVE dammit.

End of the days 😥 Stuff is crazy

This is the same group that thinks it’s okay for infants to get 4 or 5 shots at once or tht if a baby is not gaining wait from the breast to just pump them full of formula. Or giving kids Pediasure because they not gaining weight. Yeah, miss me with this bullshit!!!

I ain’t with this at all..and it borders on that fine line of perversion imo…

13. Ebonyeyes says:

Gay babies???? These kids don’t know too much of anything so how can they decide what they prefer in a mate?

LOL 😆 @ —>Again I SAY: THE DEVIL IS A LIAR!!!!!

Hey y’all

Pretty soon they will be claiming that the majority of us are gay and denying it and men and women should only get together for procreation purposes…Stoopid asses.

What we have to realize is that my normal may not be your normal. I am not gay so homosexuality does not come naturally to me. But for a gay person homosexuality is their “normal.” As long as you are not hurting anyone, you should be as “normal” as you want to be.

Tra gives us a post about a reality show…please!!!

I hate when I have to beg you 🙂

19. Xmen says:

I am NOT in support of the lifestyle. I do believe the words n the Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth = #bible. We are here to multiply the land and love one another all this other foolishness is just that, foolishness!!

This right here makes me :angry: Children should be taught the TRUTH!! And the TRUTH is, homosexuality is NOT normal.

Why FORCE this agenda on EVERYBODY?? This shit is making me SICK.

Promoting the gay agenda is a means for the elite to control the population. Gay couples cannot procreate so this is what they want to push. Yeah ok it’s bullshit all of it.

I AINT teachin MY 3 kids that this shit is normal or okay. NOPE ain’t doin it. Snh and I don’t give a fuck what pediatricians say. They ain’t Gawd.

Good part about living in the souf is these Southern Baptist aint playing that homo shit.. They/we stand strong on our traditional Christian values so that agenda is not pushed prevalently heah!!!

WTH hell is this??

All this drama started from just one dick…Damn!!!
    Monfuckers didn’t know how they was spose to use that shit now this. SMMFH

The devil always have an agenda.

• Rezzie says:

The devil always have an agenda.
      ———
      Yes and his agenda is to take as many people to HELL as possible! Can’t hate the devil though cause he on his J.O.B. is the s0-called Christians who keep quite about the subject that’s the real kicker!!!

HOMOSEXUALITY IS A SIN POINT..BLANK..PERIOD…AND IT AIN’T NORMAL IT’S A PERVERSION::: MAN WITH MAN, WOMAN WITH WOMAN AND ANIMAL WITH HUMANS ALL A PERVERSION. ANYTHING PERVERTED AIN’T “OF GOD” POINT…BLANK…PERIOD…SO WHEN THE WORLD SAYS IT’S OK …I STAND MY GROUND AND SAY “THAT’S A LIE!!” THE DEVIL IS THE FATHER OF LIES AND ANYONE WHO SPEAKS HIS FATHERS LIES IS OF him…

GOD IS STILL ON THE THRONE!!!!!!!!!

These doctors will come up with an excuse for any and everything..but can’t seem to find a cure for cancer.

30. Cameo says:

😥 SMH

31. Lilly says:

I really want my children to go to a Christian private school. Public schools will soon be having urinals in the girl’s bathroom, teaching gay studies, all of that. Yet we can’t pray or have school-sponsored Bible meetings. GTFOHWTBS!!!!

wow!!! messy!!!

33. UncleEd says:

BullShit!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is crazy. Ain’t no way no child of mind would be brainwashed to believe such bullshit. No as long as I’m they mama. Oh hell No!

“Please. All of her adult years postdate the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and she’s a citizen of the world, traveling wide and far to peddle her wares. If she can leave Georgia for the sake of commerce, she can leave Georgia in the realm of consciousness.

Beyond which, people can change, growing past wrongful ways in the name of what’s right. We pass new laws. We adopt new language. That’s the recipe for progress: putting justice ahead of habit, principle over precedent.

It’s not one that’s been mastered by Deen, whose worst ingredient isn’t corn syrup or Crisco but willful obtuseness.”

-from NY Times article