Mitt Romney’s son wanted to take a swing at Obama

October 19, 2012 by The ReadyWriter

The tense verbal exchange between President Obama and Gov. Mitt Romney during Tuesday’s presidential debate stirred anger in Romney’s son, Tagg Romney.

Tagg Romney was a guest on a North Carolina radio show when he was asked how he felt when Obama accused his father of being a liar.

Tagg said he wanted to jump out his seat and “rush down the debate stage and take a swing at him”. But when he thought about how secret service would “stomp him down” he held back.

I heard Tagg Romney’s interview and I think his comments were a natural response of action to anyone attacking his father.  If someone was verbally attacking my father, I would want to react in the same fashion, defensively. In a case like this, Tagg didn’t care that Barack Obama is president of the United States.

So in the meantime as the media “blows Tagg’s comments” out of proportion on this issue, I’m sure Romney’s son made the comment out of human nature, love and protection for a parent.

What do you think?

62 thoughts on “Mitt Romney’s son wanted to take a swing at Obama

1. sane says:

What do you think?

I think SS would a chin checked that nigga too!!!

I wish a nigga would and michelle woulda tagged dat ass

3. keisha says:

His name is “TAGG”?? Like tagg you’re it??? WTF

What do you think?
    ————————
    I don’t think the secret service took his threat literally becuz normally they follow up wit yo ass for threatening the Potus.

************************************************
    Oh he would of had more to worry about than secret service.

6. Pointman says:

Suure Obama would have tacked dat azz himself and he was fired up too.

romney’s whole family is just wierd as hell.

Hard to process why the boy’s name is Tagg?

Tagg you’re it is outta place

I see we in the pink*
    There is NOTHING more appealing than an educated and fearless BLACK MAN!!!
    Obama 2012!

• Mahogany says:

I see we in the pink*
      ————————
      Isn’t “conversations of a sistah” this week about the color pink, breast cancer awareness? guess tra gettin ready. 🙂

Trace 🙂 Trace….that dayum picture though

12. Anonymous says:

Early voting starts next week for all texas residents, I’m most definitely going early voting. I donot want to wait until election day, waiting in the damn line all day long! Smh

Its to early on a sunday for this shiat Tra.
    Am I the only one that get caught up looking at Obama’s face and cant concentrate on nothing else?

LMAO at Obama’s pic that nigga cheesing hard…

Obama loosin in the south.

• Cameo1 says:

Obama loosin in the south.
      ——————————–
      Of course he’s losing in the south I love my state but its nothing but a bunch of racists and rednecks here #punintended

• FloridaGurl says:

Obama loosin in the south.
        ——————————–
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        i aint studdin these polls. let’s see what the actual vote counts lookin like Nov 6 shall we?

16. applebottomgirl says:

I’m gonna vote for Obama no matter what.

Y”all better know there’s gonna be blood in the streets if Romney can’t steal this election from Obama. I believe this with every fiber in my being

• BrownGirl says:

—————-

I believe this too. “they” are just that mental and angry.

• Lexy says:

There’s gonna be blood in the streets if Romney can’t steal this election from Obama. I believe this with every fiber in my being.
        —————–

I believe this is true. I told my mom I’m scared regardless of who win.

• Pointman says:

—————–
        cause ain’t no way rich white folk want obama fuckin wit they money. that’s the bottom line.

I wanna punch Tagg right in the mouth my damn self!!! BASTID

Let Michelle had a said that, she would have been an angry ghetto black hoodbooger. I’m tired of the disrespect.

20. Pointman says:

He does have that I drown kittens and wear my mom’s panties look in his eyes. strange fool and his name is tagg to boot. SMDH

how many children does tagg has.. The romneys got a whole damn army! He probably has 2/3/4 wives… in the mormon cult

He get it from his pappi and this is the type of man folks want leading this country? SMH!!! Hell the apple don’t fall far from the tree folks, not far at all …. Lil Billy could have tried that shit if he wanted too and would have gotten handled as well as his pappi ! Chump !

Tagg gon mess around and get his lil azz kicked!

folks stay in the house NOV 2, 2012

This is a perfect example why that devil should not be in office; look at the type of boy he has raised. They have no respect for our president and nothing will happen to him for saying that bullshyt..

By the way Romney’s son look like some type of serial killer up top

punk ass would a got dat ass SHANKED tryna protect daddy too.

Well the feeling is mutual azz the level of respect his pappi shows, running up on Obama like he was trying too Buck em.

He looks like an old Craigslist killer

This mothafcker here…

LOL! I was cracking up when I heard this. White folks kill me not being afraid of black folk no mo. President Obama and the First Lady Michelle would have jumped his azz Southside Chicago style.

POTUS woulda uppercut his azz, then slapped the balooshie out his azz.

“Tagg said he wanted to jump out his seat and “rush down the debate stage and take a swing at him”. But when he thought about how secret service would “stomp him down” he held back.”

AND HIS ARSE WOULD HAVE GOTTEN LAID OUT, DAYUM SECRET SERVICE!! OUR POTUS AINT NO PUNK DON’T LET THAT “JOE COOL” ATTITUDE FOOL YA

JUST BECAUSE YOU ARENT A LOUD BRAGGING FIGHTER LIKE MOHAMID ALI-DOESN’T EQUATE PUNK OR THAT YOU ARE BENEATH LAYING A MOTHERFUCKER THE FUCK OUT!!

HE NEEDS TO SIT HIS ASS DOWN SOMEWHERE, AGAIN IT’S A DEBATE NOT A DAMN BAR FIGHT, WHAT HE WANTED TO SAY WAS “LYNCH” HIM BECAUSE I’M CERTAIN THAT’S WHAT HIS COWARDLY ASS REALLY WANTED TO DO

A BLACK MAN IN POWER BURNS A HOLE IN THEIR ASS-ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY DON’T BACK DOWN OR COW TOW TO THEIR ASSES

34. CeoDawg says:

But your dad was the rude one….. so please explain your position tagg???

And Obama is THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES…. he should be treated with respect regardless of a debate. Because at the end of the debate, guess what, HE IS STILL YOUR PRESIDENT…..

Sometimes WHIT folks piss me the hell off……

“I heard Tagg Romney’s interview and I think his comments were a natural response of action to anyone attacking his father. If someone was verbally attacking my father, I would want to react in the same fashion, defensively. In a case like this, Tagg didn’t care that Barack Obama is president of the United States.”

Damn that Tracy, Just No respect for the office or the man.

I do think that the Secret Service should send a message to the Romney campaign…..

• Acquitta says:

I do think that the Secret Service should send a message to the Romney campaign
      ==================
      aint shit gone happen to priceTAGG! #shame

5 sons and NO military- the Romneys will kill us all and blame it on terrorists.

38. Tammy says:

This whole post makes me want to watch Bus Driver Pow remix bc thats what I want to do with the whole Romney camp/fam

I was a little shocked that Tagg (LOL @ this name) would say that after Mittens had the nerve to say violent kids come from single parent homes…yet your son has two parents in the home and wants to attack the President. O…….K

40. Cindy says:

Money can’t by you class

I’m surprised at how violent Romney Jr. sounds…having grown up in a 2 parent household and all…

Tagg em and Book em better go and get his life in order!!!

He doesn’t even know he is Marked For Death now.

I don’t condone this behavior for any President.

I’m convinced this fool is a SERIAL KILLER, chops folks up and eats them!

Mitt Robme GTFOH – still Obama 2012 peeps.

Hmmph, I just wish he would try Of course his people are saying he was just “joking”. I wonder if a relative of the President said that about Romney if it would be take lighly as a “joke” GTFOH!!

• bobby says:

@Mrs, they would’ve been calling a angry black man or he is losing so now he wants to fight. I say put our POTUS and jackassmney in the ring and see who walks out!

46. YES says:

Obama would have beat that white boy into a pulp.

It will be interesting to see if Tagg Romney is allowed to attend Monday’s presidential debate considering his propensity for violence.

I wonder if he got whoopings growing up. Maybe thats whats wrong with him.

Makes them violent right? Or did Ann need to be a single mom for that to occur..?