These are his confessions…Usher tells Oprah all!!

September 17, 2012 by The ReadyWriter

If Usher’s ex-wife Tamika was watching him on Oprah’s Next Chapter last night, I know some of his confessions to Oprah were a complete BLOW to her heart.

The fact that Usher admitted that he shouldn’t have married the already mother of three, heralds one big regret after the other but to admit he cheated on her towards the end of the marriage is just unreal. Usher had absolutely no respect for the sanctity of his union to Tamika, then again I’ve heard she had absolutely no sanctity for hers when she cheated on her husband with Usher; so what goes around truly comes back around.

One of the more shocking revelations from Usher and Tamika Raymond’s bitter child custody battle was that Usher slept with one of the bridesmaids from his and Tamika’s wedding.

Usher also claims that, pressure from the public pushed their marriage over the edge and Usher’s mother admits; if she had it to do over again she’d STILL boycott her son’s wedding.

Usher was nowhere near ready to be somebody’s husband.

81 thoughts on “These are his confessions…Usher tells Oprah all!!

1. FloridaGirl says:

so usher is a ho and when u wanna ho don’t get married.

Well you can Dive Usher …right into the nearest Ocean ….Lost all respect for dude !

Wow!

4. alscream says:

so he fucked the bridesmaid. dayum dats low

5. Yes says:

Not surprised.

These are my confessions
    Just when I thought I said all I could say
    My chick on the side said she got one on the way
    These are my confessions
    Man I’m thrown and I dont know what to do

I guess I gotta give part 2 of my confessions

If I’m gonna tell it then I gotta tell it all

Damn near cried when I got that phone call

I’m so throwed and I don’t know what to do

But to give you part 2 of my confessions

Now this gon’ be the hardest thing I think I ever had to do

Got me talkin’ to myself askin’ how I’m gon’ tell you

’bout that chick on part 1 I told ya’ll I was creepin’ with, creepin’ with

Said she’s 3 months pregnant and she’s keepin’ it

The first thing that came to mind was you

Second thing was how do I know if it’s mine and is it true

Third thing was me wishin’ that I never did what I did

How I ain’t ready for no kid and bye bye to our relationship

These are my confessions

Just when I thought I said all I could say

My chick on the side said she got one on the way

These are my confessions

Man I’m thrown and I dont know what to do

I guess I gotta give part 2 of my confessions

If I’m gonna tell it then I gotta tell it all

Damn near cried when I got that phone call

I’m so throwed and I don’t know what to do

But to give you part 2 of my confessions

Sittin here stuck on stupid, tryna figure out

When, what, and how I’mma let this come out of my mouth

Said it ain’t gon’ be easy

But I need to stop thinkin’, contemplatin’

Be a man and get it over with (over with)

I’m ridin’ in my whip

Racin’ to her place

Talkin’ to myself

Preparin’ to tell her to her face

She open up the door and didn’t want to come near me

I said “one second baby please hear me”

This by far is the hardest thing I think I’ve ever had to do

To tell you, the woman I love

That I’m having a baby by a woman that I barely even know

I hope you can accept the fact that I’m man enough to tell you this

And hopefully you’ll give me another chance

This ain’t about my career

This ain’t about my life

It’s about us

Please

These are my confessions

Just when I thought I said all I could say

My chick on the side said she got one on the way

These are my confessions

Man I’m thrown and I dont know what to do

I guess I gotta give part 2 of my confessions

If I’m gonna tell it then I gotta tell it all

Damn near cried when I got that phone call

I’m so throwed and I don’t know what to do

But to give you part 2 of my confessions

SMDH

• Tammy says:

Oh god Nicole I love this song. I can hear it in my head now.

“These are my confesions, just when I thought I said all I could say

My chick on the side said she got one on the way

These are my confessions

Man I’m thrown and I dont know what to do

I guess I gotta give part 2 of my confessions

If I’m gonna tell it then I gotta tell it all

• QueenC says:

Nicole,
        I’m thinking that song might be a true testimony.

Nicole,
        I’m thinking that song might be a true testimony
        —————–
        I know right when you think about it and hear the lyrics you know my man Usher was in a real place.

LMAO..

Nicole, those lyrics came at the perfect time.

• Felicia says:

OMG Nicole I love “these are my confessions” and “let it burn”

Just for u @Felicia:

I don’t understand, why?
        See it’s burning me to hold onto this I know this is something I gotta do
        But that don’t mean I want to
        What I’m trying to say is that I love you, I justI feel like this is coming to an end and its better for me toLet it go now than hold on and hurt youI gotta let it burn
        It’s gonna burn for me to say thisBut it’s comin’ from my heartIt’s been a long time comingBut we didn’t been fell apart

Really wanna work this outBut I don’t think you’re gonna changeI do but you don’tThink it’s best we go our separate ways

Tell me why I should stay in this relationshipWhen I’m hurting, baby?, I ain’t happy, baby..plus there’s so many other things I gotta deal with I think that you should let it burn

• Felicia says:

LOL thank you Nicole-a…..you are too much!

No ole Usher wasn’r ready to be fateful to one chick.

Chilli somewhere laughin her ass off i know.

it was kinda boring to me. nothing we didn’t already know

When DIS nukka admitted to fawk’n the bridesmaid…

Best part of the interview IMO.

I watched this last night… I have nothing…

Well wait.. yeah I do…

I just think its becoming a mess now.. and they should get out of the media and try to handle this in a more private manner. Stop jerking the kids around.. doing intervies and stuff.

That’s it.

12. FloridaGurl says:

i was so mad he slept with the bridesmaid tho. Usher just #grimey

13. AnnaB says:

Usha’s Mom was NOT playin bout not feelin Meeka tho. she said she STILL wouldnt go. even looking back. nope!

Usha also acted like he was flirtin with Ms. Oprah 🙂

• EbonyEyes says:

Usha also acted like he was flirtin with Ms. Oprah
      ————-

You know he has a thang for “mature” mother…. 🙂

• YES says:

O sounded like she was getting off on him though. do you make love to your own music? SHE ASKED HIM. and she said something about his muscles. i was like chile, gimme a break! ursh probably would *FUCK* o’s old azz though.

There was oppty’s/cues…Oprah just didnt take them

the saddest part is that it seemed he let public opinion sway his decision about his mate

*********************
      i just think he wasn’t ready like he said. he was young and dumb. he got her pregnant and thought he was doing something by getting married like many of these young boys. marriage is HARD. the fact that he was all over the place is proof he was not ready and meke’s old suppose to be mature azz got as many babies in as humanly possible instead of letting the marriage settle first.

Usher wanted to be married when he had kids, IMO. He got the kids and that’s that. He would have been better paying off someone a la MJ.

He danced around that infidelity question. But fucking the bridesmaid, that’s some low down dirty shit right there.

Fuckn the bridesmaid tho??? Usher didn’t want Tamika’s ole azz.

Usher’s a real piG!

Sleeping with the bridesmaid. wow. that’s a slap in Tamika’s face.

You lay down with dawgs you get up with fleas. Mika cheated on her hubby with ush..now i ask: was he worth it?

Him sleeping with the bridesmaid on the day he got married was a clear sign he didn’t love that woman and he wasn’t ready for a committment. Damn what the public says or think @ the end of the day you gotta live with that person NOT THE PUBLIC. stoopid ass.

Messy just damn messy. SMH some things you ought to take to ya grave. if he cheated with her he was gonna cheat with someone else cause what goes around comes around.

23. zion says:

Wow talk about disrespect! The one thing you have when you love someone. Why marry if you are going to carry on like this. Wow just wow….. 😦

Tamika got played.

Usher should have listened to his momma. Momma knows best.

Tamika got played. ->Yes she did! Royally!!!~

Usher should have listened to his momma. Momma knows best. -> Cosign!

• CorporateBitch says:

Tamika got played.

Usher should have listened to his momma. Momma knows best.
        ————–
        Yep Mika got played and Usher’s mama knew what she was talkin bout when she tried to tell his fast ass not to marry her. not he paying for not listening.

“This was a real mess and yet they both went on with the marriage anyway. As a result they are now tied to each other for life (like it or not), through the lives of their kids.”

Very true plus his dick didn’t have enuff conscious to realize sleeping with the bridesmaid screams AIN’T READY FOR A COMMITTED RELATIONSHIP!!!

Usher is young and dumb bottom line and he’s too successful to be so careless with his lifestyle choices. smh

Usher might sound like a dog but I love em 🙂 loves me some Usher.

Usher is a dog. 🙂 is all i got.

slept with a person in the wedding party – check
    wasn’t ready – check
    cheated with bride – check
    Mama warned him – check
    now divorced – check
    stuck with 2 boys to raise – check
    dumb as hell – triple check

why cheat? damnit ta hell, don’t get married.

why turn in ya playa card if you gon still lay n play? makes no sense to me.

with the bridesmaid tho? that’s low.

32. CDawg says:

usher got a lot to learn esp. wit pussy being thrown @ you at the drop of a dime but dat pussy don’t come cheap in the end you pay. in one way or another.

33. Cindy says:

Usher did that interview to help his image…period! He hadn’t talked in all these years why now? Please!

He know damn well mother nanny and the rest will see after those children. He is still an artist with obligations, he will not be around those children like that. Tameka was his stylist for years and it seems no one had an issue with her….not even his mom. As soon as she gets with Usher and his career takes a dive…mom has issues?

What was it about Tameka that made her such a bad fit for Usher? Seems they trusted her enough to be his stylist and travel with him all those years. I was waiting for her to say what exactly was Tameka doing that made her an unfit mother?

34. SoldierOne says:

Usher knows he let others dictate what he felt about Tameka. It was cool when they were FWB and you better believe those in the circle, including his mom knew. I swear I was looking for a wedding photo because I would love to know who the bridesmaid was he slept with. He said it was someone who had known him for a while as well. Anyone know who it is? Trace we need you to locate that bridal party pic!

• CoCo says:

soldier
      you can tell his mother fuckin hates tameka and if given had the chance, she’d beat the brakes off her ass and snatch her Saks card.

The bridemaid/her ex friend was wrong as hell. You can always trust a man to FUCK up. That’s what they do. You don’t leave milk around a cat. A bone around a dog. White powder around a crack head. You get the picture, I enjoyed the interview thou.

Usher seems to have a gentle spirit, but like most men you gotta stay ON TOP OF YOUR GAME. It took alot for a single man to marry a OLDER woman with children. She must have sucked and liked that heck out of his azz. I really would like to ask her what she did, we all need pointers

37. Pointman says:

U know ur a whore when you start fucking the wedding party too.

Didn’t watch it. Just messy Usher. Messy is not a good look for anyone, but especially a man. Keep your issues with the MOTHER OF YOUR SONS private.

39. Dana says:

Really Ursher interview IMO made him look the arrogant azzhole that he probably is!

i think in the beginning and i’m ONLY speculating.. usher had daddy issues and wanted to marry the mother of his children BUT do i think that SEASONED VETERAN ex-wife of his innocent??? HELL TO THE NO!!! she probably gave him permission to fuck the bridesmaid !!! LOL but i think he DID TRY to take up for her when he married her kind of like when your mother tells you the person aint no good but you ride EVEN harder for them and the shit backfire how you get them is how you lose them and USHER IS NOT ATTRACTIVE to me i don’t see the hype dude looks like a monchichi!!!

I still say Usher’s daddy is Ben Vereen, Godfather my ass.

• Felicia says:

I still say Usher’s daddy is Ben Vereen, Godfather my ass.
      ———–
      OMG he does look like Ben Vereen….and ben is a dancer too. Oh sh….now you got me wondering. cause usher never really talk about his daddy.

I still say Usher’s daddy is Ben Vereen, Godfather my ass.
        ———–
        ******

Sounds like mama got a secret. while she judging Tamika

Usher oughta be ashamed of himself. even if he did sleep with the bridesmaid that’s the kind of stuff you keep to yaself.

don’t be shocked cause Usher got a dirty dick ya’ll.

don’t be shocked cause Usher got a dirty dick ya’ll.
      ——-
      Ush better be careful he dont catch nuthin he can’t shake off!

• zion says:

don’t be shocked cause Usher got a dirty dick ya’ll.
        ——-
        LOL you threw it out there and pulled no punches in the process my man.

44. zion says:

Poor usher he’s young and have a lot to learn.