MegaChurch Pastor, Creflo Dollar was arrested last night!

June 8, 2012 by The ReadyWriter

Pastor Dollar was arrested in Fayette County Georgia last night on a simple battery charge…

A CBS news team learned that Dollar was booked into the county jail at 2 a.m. A judge set Dollar’s bond at $5,000 during a morning hearing.

“I just love my kid. Love ‘em. Same problem every parent’s going through,” Dollar said as he was leaving jail Friday morning.

Police have not released any details on the victim or the circumstances of the arrest. But according to a police report, Dollar’s daughter called police to say that her father attacked her after they argued about whether the daughter could attend a party.

The report says Dollar choked his daughter, then threw her to the ground, punched her and hit her with his shoe. The responding officer noticed a scratch on the daughter’s neck near her throat; the daughter said her father gave her the scratch during the fight.

When police interviewed Dollar, he said he tried to restrain his daughter when she “became very disrespectful” after he told her she couldn’t go to the party, according to the report. Dollar admitted to spanking his daughter and wrestling her to the floor, but said it was because she hit him.

Pastor Dollar posted bond this morning.

125 thoughts on “MegaChurch Pastor, Creflo Dollar was arrested last night!

I can’t stand disrespectful kids…and PK kids are the worst at home. His payback is gon be that he can’t control her.

2. yes says:

He shoulda bible whooped dat ass!

Chickens coming home to roost.
    Making DOLLARS don’t help you raise your kids. Spending time with them is the key.

———-
      For the love of God Angelhair, please STHU!!!!!
      I don’t think this girl is a child if she can call the police and wanna go to a party and knows how to be disrespectful!!!!!

My parents whooped my ass and i’m not a criminal. I’m a RESPECTFUL citizen and decent contribution to this society! Thank u very much!!!!

• FloridaGirl says:

@Starr,
      There are better ways to discipline. I’ve never been spanked and hold 2 college degrees, happily married to a business man,and working on a masters. Again, DO NOT SPANK YOUR CHILD.

————–

Flo, well good for you, I hold ONE degree, not married and still got my ass whooped. so what it mean?

• Mrs. says:

Angelhair and Flo:
      You ladies sound crazy as hell. Don’t spank your child? Please.
      That’s the problem with these children today. They’re disrespectful, unappreciative and have false senses of entitlement. The “old-school” parents and grandparents are non-existent today. These “new generation” punk ass parents are afraid to whoop their child’s ass for fear of the police. You can very well whoop a child and explain to them why they were disciplined. Not whooping a child is a breeding ground for trouble. Ridiculous on all levels.

• alscream says:

“Spanking a child turns them into violent criminals. Not to mention it doesn’t make the child understand what they did wrong,it just makes them scared to do it again and fear or even hate you as a parent. Bad parenting.”

Either you crazy @angelhair, or one of your parents must be white. and not spanking your child turns them into serial killers….look up Ted Bundy, John Wayne Gacey (sp?) etc.

@Angelhair,
      Chile please, my mother would look at us a certain way and we’d get scared. because we knew better. why you think you don’t see black kids throwing themselves on the floor in stores and acting a fool. I see whites kids doing that all the time and on top of that, cussing they mama’s out.

Let a black kid try that shit. Parents gotta whoop they child in order to keep civility and sanity sweetie.

• Natasha says:

—————-
      Angelhair,
      You always say something dumb to draw people here to your comment. I was spanked and it does not make you a violent criminal! It made me a college grad, with no children/baby daddy, business owner and a well adjusted, productive member of society.
      I will spank any child I may have in the future and yours too if you send they bad, no discipline having asses to my house!

• BBallen says:

Angelhair:
      Majority of the violent criminals in society would have benefited from a good ass whooping!!

• Ebony says:

angelhair,
      i got my ass whooped and will be graduating college next year. when i go home for the summer i walk a chalk line in my parents house.

my aunt on the other hand believed the way you do and now her child is in jail for life on murder charges. so @angelhair, good luck with ya bullshit theories girl.

• Cameo1 says:

_______________________________________

You know you sound like a fucking fool right???? I hope to God ya kids tie yo ass up after whooping it then burn the mother fuckin house down afterwards.

• Acquitta says:

I been told husband Crefloa is a crook. With a name like Crefloa Dollar, what else you gone be?

I won’t speak on having a mouthy, disrespectful, rude teenager.
      I just know how my momma handled me the FEW times I forgot I was a child. See how I said few?

Creflo may as well let that child go to the party. if he trys to stop her with his strong and strict religious beliefs, that chile will wind up on somebody’s stripper pole one day.

6. FloridaGirl says:

wow but she had her dad arrested, she must of thought he was gonna kill er.

7. Mrs. says:

I hope when he get home he gonnna put her ass in the streets. you call the cops on me and yo ass gots to go cause I pay the bills up in this bitch!!!!!

I’m so glad I never bought into religion.

• Natasha says:

I’m so glad I never bought into religion.
      ———-
      another dumb comment…..every pastor or religious leader have a home and a personal life. it’s about how they RUN it and control it not about what happens in the process.

after *friday* noon ceo fam.

Creflo’s 15 yro daughter wanted to go to a party. He told her no, she disrespected them attacked him so he tagged that ass and then she called the cops.

He should put her country ass out his house. Go party now bitch.

I wonder what Laffy Taffy has to say about this.

he beats his wife Taffy too! Mr. CREPT YO DOLLAR been putting his hands on his family for years, yet his congregation keeps him rich. Personal jet,5 star chef in his home etc. He’s another pastor that I can’t stand that I’ve grown tired of having to keep my mouth shut about over the years. I’d get the side eye and deemed “crazy” for speaking the truth. Glad to see it’s all coming out though…….just like it did with Eddie. Just sit back and enjoy his downfall guys!!! I know I will!

• O WILSON says:

the scripture lets us know that a just man falleth seven times but he gets up pastor dollar walked in the flesh and not the spirit. i am so glad God is looking at his heart

13. Anonymous says:

Two sides to every story and then there’s the TRUTH. WHO KNOWS BUT GOD. The Bible does not say not to spank your child.

The Bible does not say not to spank your child.
      ———–
      You better beat them, if not they’ll beat you.

smh…
    this man is NOT a man of God… he worships money… that’s it…

• BrownGirl says:

smh…
      this man is NOT a man of God… he worships money… that’s it…
      ____________________
      Basically!

Dollar was among the first of the mega-church preachers in the country to demand W9 forms from his parishioners to determine the amount they should be tithing.

• Tammy says:

__________________

He is a DAMMMM WOLF!!!! Sheep Beware. He taking payroll for JESUS or something??? I THINK NOT.

This doesn’t surprise me one bit…!!!

17. applebottomgirl says:

Anybody who’s name ends in dollar gets a big :sideeye: from me

18. Elove says:

My Question IS … WTF was he doing ALL THIS TIME in rearing his daughter that she would EVEN DARE get So Disrespectful that He would have to PHYSICALLY RESTRAIN HER Though???

I’ve HEARD The Following So Often (The Teachers and The Preachers…)

• Gia says:

I’ve HEARD The Following So Often (The Teachers and The Preachers…)
      _________________________________________________________________

IDK homie
      but you know how I feel about choking a child

I hope that lil lady got hand prints on her neck
      that’ll teach her for being disrespectful.

• YES says:

————–
      “You know what they say about the “preachers” daughter.”

• Jamilla says:

ELove:
      If you ever want to know what a “so called Man of GOD” is about. One way is to check out his children. They will follow whatever is being reared in the home. Your home is a refelction of what you believe. If mischief is there then….

• Mahogany says:

we don’t know what goes on behind this man’s closed doors.

• Natasha says:

————————————-
      ELove:
      You aint never lied.

• Elove says:

Disciplining your CHILD isn’t a GENDER-Specific arrangement… Fathers can discipline Daughters and Mothers can discipline Sons The PROBLEM is NO PARENT should have to GET PHYSICAL with Their DAUGHTER at 15 years and older Though IMO

• CorporateBitch says:

__________________

What would you do if you daughter said Fluck you and slaps you, and has 2 dudes in her room

• QTip says:

– – – – – – –

I agree that you SHOULDN’T have to, but kids today are different than kids when I was coming up. WE were afraid of the lady SIX houses away… kids today tell their GRANDMOTHERS, “Fuck you!” so, when you have a disrespectful monfucker in your house, it’s not as simple as, “I’m the parent” anymore. Now, these mf’s will run up – and I can ASSURE you, I ain’t takin’ care of NAYN mf who thinks they get to be disrespectful in the house that I provide for your a$$, cause a few things will happen:

A) I’m fukkin’ you up
      B) I’m packin’ you up
      C) I’m drivin you to wherever disrespectful, grown a$$ mf’s who think they know it all and reserve to the right to DO it all live happily ever after.

• Ionna says:

You better “PREACH” Q!

This is simply a case of a rich black kid, who has forgotten the virtues of a good old fashion ass kicking.

She was disrespectful, and he had to aggressively put her back in her 15 year old place.

The arrest for the scratch was simply basic protcol so the officer’s azzes are covered.

20. Cindy says:

I think Creflo was the first to have an ATM in his church too.

I don’t mind people disciplining their children (to a certain extent), however I think when you grab them by the neck, that IS assault. Just my thoughts. Yeah the girl may have been mouthing off, but at no point should you ever grab your child by the throat in my eyes.

He look as if he has violent tendencies.. I used to watch his sermons but got so tired of him talkin about tithes all the time… good lawd!!!! I’d rather wash Jesus feet with my tears!!!!

23. Pointman says:

As big as that house is, that lil girl could have thrown a party in another wing of the house and been aiight! WTF???

#ungratefulass

And at 2 AM Where The Fuck did she THINK she was going.

#partydamnnearover

• Mahogany says:

#ungratefulass

And at 2 AM Where The Fuck did she THINK she was going.

#partydamnnearover
      __________________________________

I think the question should be, How in the world his daughter have the audacity to step to him like that if true.

Has anyone read in the scriptures what happens when you disrespect one of his Chosen vessels??? His daughter clearly has doubt for very good reason.

#HeIsNot

• BrownGirl says:

Mahogany: Who chosen just curious

• Mahogany says:

Mahogany: Who chosen just curious
      ~~~~~~~~~~~
      That’s the question because his works don’t reflect nothing in King James.

That’s why I said his daughter must know he is not.

#WeakestLink

You cannot serve GOD and mammon.

“Dollar’s daughter sustained “superficial injuries” to her neck, said sheriff’s office spokesman Brent Rowan. The 50-year-old minister was charged with simple battery, family violence and cruelty to children.

Deputies were summoned to the minister’s home around 1 a.m. after receiving a 911 call. They discovered “enough probable cause to make an arrest,” Rowan said.

Besides the physical evidence, Rowan said deputies also interviewed Dollar’s 19-year-old daughter, who confirmed her sibling’s version of events. Apparently the altercation centered around a party the alleged victim wanted to attend.

“During the argument father began to get physical with her,” Rowan said.”

wow.

• CoCo says:

“During the argument father began to get physical with her,” Rowan said.
      ______________________________

why is he getting physical with his daughter… As a MAN you should not But as a MAN of GOD I figured he’d be able to cope better

• BBallen says:

as a MAN of GOD I figured he’d be able to cope better
      ___________________

Him grabbing her by the neck IMO is a sign he lost control! He LOST control obviously becuz GOD landed him in jail that night

• Adam says:

as a MAN of GOD I figured he’d be able to cope better
      ___________________

he looks like a PUNK to me becuz she won he went to jail and he’s a man of the cloth preaching all sorts of hypocrisy’s and he’s got punkd… basically HE LOST HIS COOL!

yeah if he gotta choke hold her in order to keep her in the house –HE HAS LOST THE WAR ALREADY!

• SueWee says:

He could have counted to 10 and gave that heffa a head start? LOL

No seriously, I’m not sure in that moment. I can’t say he didn’t try other things prior to getting to that point of rage. So hopefully they both learn from this situation.

I would encourage her to appreciate the structure her father is attempting to provide for her. In his defense, the worst call he could get is that his daughter is missing or dead after she disobeyed his rule.

God is the only one that will give you a job and fire you from that job and let you continue to perform that job, hence Pastors that should have been stepped down. But that is what I believe, some folks vessels have simply dried up, but Pride has left them in leadership positions, when really they need to have a seat.

Not a fan of ole Creflo never have and never will be but I will say this, you are to respect your parents cause if you don’t you’re just shortening your days on this earth.

I dont like the way he did eddies old members but if his daughter was being disrespectful, then I dont fault him one bit.

• Ionna says:

I dont like the way he did eddies old members
      ~~~~~
      Did he ever say why he didnt take Pastor Eddie Long Dong members?

• Natasha says:

Did he ever say why he didnt take Pastor Eddie Long Dong members?
      ________________

Ionna: He said that Eddie was his brother and he supported him. He was wrong. Those people faith had been tainted by what had been brought to light. And he made it seem as if they did something wrong and that Eddie was right!!! They gon see God for their mess. plus payback is a bitch!!!

• Pinky says:

*waves*

#1 – How do you REFUSE people from joining your mega-hustle if you’re a man of God?

#2 – Almost every teen (if she is indeed a teen) has made the thought of choking them out flash in their parents mind.

#3 – He’ll be crying, apologizing, and reaching for tissues in the pulpit come Sunday morn’ting.

I don’t exhault NO man above God, therefore his actions and arrest are not surprising to me. He probably be whoopin’ azz all through that mansion.

How do you tell someone they can’t come to/join your church? You got 30k members and I’m quite sure you don’t even KNOW 29,999 of them, how can you tell 30k more that they CAN’T “worship” with you?

No, I don’t believe he is a vessel. Especially not for the LORD.

That’s why in the scriptures it says These signs shall follow those who believe. Mark 16:17-18

Its your responsibility to get the knowledge. If you fall victim for these type of ministers. Take your charge.

If he gets physical with his daughter he has probably done it with his wife IMO he shouldnt be raising his hand toward her but instead get his wife to step to her! where was Taffi?

Bullshit. It’s REALLY, really easy to sit on the sidelines and call out a man for getting to the point where he DDT’d his doorter, but let’s be real… unless you’re IN that house and you KNOW what kind of teenager she is, you can’t really speak on it to the point where you automatically assign blame to HIM.

Realistically, if a man who is supposed to EXERCISE restraint gets to the point where he chokes the shit out of her a$$, I’m willing to believe that SHE took him there.

If this same doorter ends up in the streets, on drugs, stealing, pregnant, or tellin’ random mf’s she “need fifty dollars to make them holla”, you would be blaming her father for NOT gettin’ in that a$$.

We need MORE fathers putting the fear of Gawd in these kids today –maybe with a few more choke holds, we wont’ end up with mf’s shooting up funerals.

Just MY opinion.

this is hot a mess….

he apparently had to cap dat ass for a reason.

• Jamilla says:

he apparently had to cap dat ass for a reason.
      ———————-
      Maybe the mother can’t do anything with her and he HAD to step up. I’m not going to dog him out for grabbing her by her neck. Now if they said he Teddy Rily’d her ass, that’s a different thing. Did it say he choked her though? Maybe he grabbed her by the back of her neck and she was bruised. Hell I bruise easily as hell, you could pinch me and i’ll be bruised for a week.

• Pinky says:

he apparently had to cap dat ass for a reason
      —————–
      YOU DAMM RIGHT!!!!

Are the rumors true that he beats his wife.

A beating is pointless if overused and under explained….

Fathers shouldn’t be beating on DAUGHTERS PERIOD!

He clearly missed Paul’s teachings that explains what to do in those situations.

• Pinky says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seriously Mahogany, that man is human and in the flesh. and i’m sure when his daughter pushed him to the limit, paul was the last person on his mind. ain’t nobody and i mean NOBODY in the spirit 24/7. so please let’s keep it real.

My parents were equal opportunity azz whoopers

“Creflo Dollar, founder and pastor of World Changers Church International, was arrested early Friday on charges of attacking his 15-year-old daughter.

Dollar was taken into custody at his Fayetteville home and charged with simple battery and cruelty to children.

According to the police report from the Fayette County Sheriff’s Office, Dollar’s daughter called police to say that her father attacked her after they argued about whether the daughter could attend a party.

Dollar was taken to the Fayette County Jail after his arrest. Fayette County Police spokesman Brent Rowan said Dollar had his first appearance in magistrate court Friday and posted bond.”
    _____________________

Jacked from Nother blog

Beating her with a shoe that bastid lost it becuz it became more about his EGO than her! #FUCK HIM

All kids need discipline. We already see what happens when they don’t get it – we got armies of lil’ hellyuns running around assaulting adults.

Ol’ Mister is loose now. Taffi wasn’t around – she had locked herself in the microwave when she heard him stomping up the hallway. She know what time it is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🙂 LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is he not kin to Dolla Bill?????

RIP Bernie Mac

At 2am, who is trying to go to a party??? I think she already went and got in late.
    Some of us have a fairy tale of “fathers” either the father is absent, mothers run the house or father is a bum. This man runs his house- when you go too far mothers step aside and let the man handle it. I was dealt too after I ran circles around my mother- and trust I’ve been beaten and it didn’t scar me for life- I thought twice about disrespecting my father.

I havent read all the comments, just popping in and out… But I heard his daughter was told not to go to a party and she did anyway…So he drop kicked her and beat her with a shoe…. We are dealing with a new bread of kids these days… Lil heffa should have listened to her dad when he told her no… I’m just glad we aren’t hearing about him cheating on his wife or laid up with some dude… carry on

if you have a teenager in your house, you can just about bet what happened. I understand how stuff like this can get out of control.

According to the police report, she hit her dad first and he took her disrespectful ass down. Enough said. I may not agree, but I certainly understand.

On topic and I am late…

Kirah… baby if you reading this…cause I know you lurk…THIS is whatcho daddy SUPPOSED to be doing to YOUR lil ungrateful azz.

But no.

He so dayum wrapped around your 17 yo fanger I can see HIS azz DRIVING you TO the party. Cause he wants you to be safe. Cause its late. And b/c you asked and you want to go.

GTFOH to my 17 yo, her daddy, Lil Miss Dollar…and kudos to Creflo for being part of the slap-a-hoe tribe.

His house is HUGE. I pass it every time I go to Fayetteville in Atlanta. SMH. Gates and everything.

after reading the ENTIRE police report, i’m more incline to believe the daughter’s version of events.

The fact that his older daaghter changed her story after being with her parents spoke volumes for me. Creflo was trying to have his older daughter cover his ass

47. Dana says:

I keep reading the comments asking “what did he do in raising her that made her think she could step to him”

We don’t know the facts of this story, but maybe this isn’t the first time he hit her. Maybe she was tired of being hit.

In any even situation it’s never ‘ok’ to choke your child. She wanted to go to the party against his orders? Let her go, take her house keys, lock the doors and when she shows up later that night have the police arrest her ass…and let her stay in jail for as long as they will keep her.

• Tammy says:

She wanted to go to the party against his orders?
      *********
      I believe she had already gone to the party and he whooped her ass as a result of going against him telling her NOT too. C’mon everything went down at 1:00 AM.

Guess Dollar doesn’t practice what he preaches. When your own child calls the cops on you, that’s fucked up!!!! now he’s facing charges. dayum!!

49. Slowdownandstopdat says:

Pastor Dollar, does not have the right to attack his daugther in his home. Plus we all weren’t even there. If his daugther got really badly out of hand he should of called da police himself first off. But for a child to call the police something very serious had to be taken place in that home in the middle of the night of all things. As a Pastor of thousands of people Pastor Dollar should have taken better choices and called the athorities so his daighter would have gotten hauled off by the police and instead he got himself a mug shot for all us to sees. What type of a minister is he phisicaly attacking anyone at all. He is supose to be a man of the cloth. amen. Come on where is his gentel heart towards his daughter in the middle of the night.where is the love at in that home???If the daughter was out of hand then send her off to a anger management home for a year or get her some kinds of help before beating her to the wall.
    We as a church should be ashamed of all this. It totaly affects all of us as believers. If he wasn’t wrong at all he wouldn’t have been arrested. So he should have called police if she was really geting bad mouthed at him in his home or attacking him. He should have walked away and called the police to have her arrested and taken to juvanial lockup. Everyone needs a wakeup call from this one. come on church. think before you speak on here. our church accross the world is in big time trouble today. WAKEUP !!! pray for these people to get help.

• Daisy says:

I cosign… had he turned the tables on her it would have kept his name half clear and out the press. she has truly made her father look bad on this one. and yes the church is being mocked behind the mess of all these so called leaders.

50. Zion says:

The daughter made her father look bad for #1 plus now she’s painted him as a cruel parent b4 the world, when he’s a world renowned leader. and NO that’s not a good look.

• Zion says:

But then again, this goes to show us that nobody is exempt from the devil.

• Daisy says:

Hey @Zion, this is true but he (Pastor Dollar said this morning on his live broadcast) “that all is well in the Dollar household”

• Zion says:

_________________

Hi Ms. Daisy, of course he’s gotta clean it up now because the media is all over this story and making him look bad as a christian man and leader.

51. JBoy says:

Where in the hell do you get a name like Creflo Dollar? Sounds like a pimp name. Pimping in the name of the Lord. At least Rev. Ike had a believable name. Was he booked as Mr. Creflo Dollar?

52. alscream says:

Dollar bill was doin damage control at his church yesterday.

• Acquitta says:

Dollar bill was doin damage control at his church yesterday.
      ———–
      cause his daughter called him out. now the world is wondering ‘what kind of father is he?’

• FloridaGirl says:

Dollar bill was doin damage control at his church yesterday.
      ———–
      Yes they say the man recieved a standing ovation when he mounted his pulpit yesterday. That’s why his ego is so damn big!!!!

• BBallen says:

I won’t even say anything else but the 19 yo backed up her story……..

53. 2Thick says:

Wondering, where his wife was when all of this went down?

• Acquitta says:

Wondering, where his wife was when all of this went down?
      *************
      The 19 y.o. daughter ran and got her mother when she saw her father choking the shit out her sister. Bottom line, Creflo tryna cover his ass knowing damn well he tried to kill that chile for being disrespectful to him.

• Cameo1 says:

Wondering, where his wife was when all of this went down?
      *************
      didn’t somebody say: she was hiding in the microwave? LMAO 🙂

Morning fam….i’ll be glad when the subject changes 😉

If her only problem is…she couldn’t go to a party….then she should consider herself very LUCKY! I’m not a Creflo Dollar fan..but I support him in this situation!….Children can be a challenge!

Blessings to him and family..this too shall pass…

56. Cycil says:

Dollar probably terrorizing everybody in that house.

This lil girl I have no words for.

If she can work and provide herself everything her father has given her as a parent, then let her do so. Lets see how far she makes it. But i’d be damned if I can’t discipline my CHILD in my own home cuz the lil hussy went and called the cops. I wish I would say yeah judge okay. FOH!! I would sent that kid to Africa to deal with real GROWN FOLK who handle your ass on a platter and lets see her try and call the cops then. Yeah they’ll come over, come over to beat that ass again for wasting their time.

She should be happy her father stopped her because the rate of these kids dying at these “house parties” just an Ungrateful ass.

How was everyones weekend

so we on the same page this Monday evening?