There is Something ‘Very Off’ About Bobbi Kristina Brown!

May 21, 2012 by The ReadyWriter

It was an emotional night for Bobbi Kristina Brown at Sunday’s Billboard Awards I’m sure, but this girl look a mess!!!!!

The only daughter of the late Whitney Houston broke down in tears during the musical tribute to her mother and fought back emotions as she accepted the Millennium Award on her mother’s behalf but what in the…was she wearing? Her hair is disheveled, her bra is showing and she look half high, she’s supposedly 19 years old but the girl look like she’s aged some years since her mother’s death. Bobbi Kristina just don’t look wholesome.

The tribute was underwhelming according to feedback on Twitter.com last night. Despite the pre-show hype indicating that Bobbi Kristina, a budding entertainer, would sing — she didn’t.

Bobbi Kristina shed tears during Jordin Sparks’ stirring performance of “I Will Always Love You.” Afterwards, Bobbi Kristina took to the stage with her aunt, Pat Houston and said:“I’m just blessed to have been in such an incredible woman’s life,” , her statement sounded very distant, almost like Whitney was a friend to her instead of her mother.

I hope the best for Whitney’s daughter because she seems incredibly vulnerable at this time in her life.

67 thoughts on “There is Something ‘Very Off’ About Bobbi Kristina Brown!

I’m glad she didn’t sing. Ain’t nobody want to hear that

I’m glad she didn’t sing. Ain’t nobody want to hear that.

——————————————————————–
      LMAO 🙂

• Joanne says:

I’m glad she didn’t sing. Ain’t nobody want to hear that.
      ——————————————————————–
      She needs her own IDENTITY not her mother’s. Just because her mom sang doesn’t mean that she can. Talent sometimes skips a generation.

She needs her own IDENTITY not her mother’s.
      ********
      I cosign and agree @Joanne.

She needs her own IDENTITY not her mother’s.
      ————
      Now you said it Joanne!!!! Folk ought to STOP tryna make her wear Whitney’s shoes. But I blame nobody but Whitney she should of had that girl in school somewhere with her sights sets on a career other than the one that tore hers down.

I think Jordan sounded nice…

My heart goes out to BK – Im also a lil confused by her wig…

@Coco

That is for both wigs/weaves, the dress with traces of her bra peeping out, I could go on, but folks are in mourning so…

• Tammy says:

@Coco,
      yes she is looking dishelved and puffy face I hope they don’t allow her to abuse narcotics as a way of coping or killing her pain

My heart goes out to BK – Im also a lil confused by her wig…
      ~~~~~~~
      That chile looks a mess and her Aunty Pat does too. clearly this is a real sad situation esp. if Bobby Kris and that boy Nick is shacking up in the townhouse she shared with her mama. My heart goes out to her too but it clearly looks as if she has no direction.

I hope everyone will be nice and not point out what you can clearly see from the photos.

just keeps getting more and more tragic

Um PAT
    WTF do you have on!
    I’m gonna refrain from sayin anything else but they both look a mess!

Unfortunately I saw most of this show…. Jordin’s tribute made me walk out of my own living room. She can sing but it was very karaoke sounding. They should’ve arranged that song to suit her voice. I never want to hear anyone else sing I will always love you & I never want Alicia Keys to perform without having used a vocal coach. I’m so over her screeching them damn flat notes

I think Pat wanted to be on stage because she knows Krissi is high at all times and she wants to keep her from making a fool of herself. I just wish she would have put a little of that effort into Krissi’s styling. That damn wig was ridiculous AND cocked to the side. Come on son.

lawwd this show was a hot mess at best!

underwhelming is a fitting word IMO

That dress is not flattering at all on Bobbi Kris looks like it was Whitney’s.

HER HAIR…WTF!! SO SHE AINT GOT NO REAL FRIENDS AT FUCKN ALL!!

• CoCo says:

HER HAIR.. SO SHE AINT GOT NO REAL FRIENDS AT FUCKN ALL!!

_________________

NONEEEEEEEEE!!!

🙂

LOL

• CorporateBitch says:

@LEXY.. OR MIRROR..OR FAMILY..CAUSE SHE DOES LOOK A MESS.

• Mrs. Hawthorne says:

OR MIRROR..OR FAMILY..CAUSE SHE DOES LOOK A MESS.
      ________

OR JUST PLAIN COMMON SENSE!!! YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO IDENTIFY IF YOU LOOK A HOT ASS MESS!!!

• Lexy says:

I feel sorry for Bobbi Kristina….The girl has been abandoned for a long time even when Whitney was alive. She def. looks off in those pics and she looked OFF at the award show. Just the fact that she shacking up so young is tragic.

• Ebony says:

Bobbi K. looked a hot ass mess.
      She looked like she rolled out the bed, slapped her wig on and said:: lets go!!!

Stevie was the highlight of the show for me

The tribute was decent. Is the sister-in-law the family spokesperson now? Why didn’t she want Bobbi Kris to accept the award alone?

Usher’s fans were going after Tameka on twitter when she tweeted, “So how ’bout them yankees,” during his performance.

• CoCo says:

@Acquitta,
      Pat is looking annoyed and other sites are reporting Pat insisted she receive the award but who knows

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Pat is a narcissistic sociopath with poor acting skills. She has the personality of a mortician and is out for herself. She should be closely watched by the Houston family and have independent financial audits at undisclosed intervals. She does not appear to have the educational background to be in charge of such an estate. Very strange woman…

WHO THE FUCK IS PAT HOUSTON ANYWAY?!
      WHY WONT THIS BITCH STAND DOWN?!

OMG!!!

Pat Houstons dress look like it came straight out of Burlington Coat Factory…and if you ask me they BOTH are getting high because they were sweating, they look greasy and they both look like they just got done fighting.

• Mrs. Hawthorne says:

____________________________

Thankkkkk UUUUUUUUUUU I didn’t want to say it but she (Pat) looks like she gets high as well…

• Sane says:

Gia: Straight from the Deaconess Easter dress/Church ball section

• 2Thick4U says:

Someone needs to beat the hell out of Pat Houston

Which leads me to this question is Cissy on a substance herself?

• Yasha says:

Pat Houston need to just go on down to Walmart and apply for a job, her days as a star’s assistant are over. All she is doing is trying to use up Bobbi Kristina just like she did her mother.

15. applebottomgirl2011 says:

Oh and WHY was Pat Houston up there anyway? The streets were saying that she was making life hell for the producers of the show trying to accept the award. Why would she get up there to announce Bobbi Kristina only to say that she’s the only person who can accept Whitney’s award? That whole family needs to have a seat. Nice and cushioned so they will sit longer.

I don’t like Pat Houston, I don’t like her to the point that seeing her up on that stage with Bobbi Kristina made me wanna snatch her tracks out her head… Jordin was good though and John Legend is always good. The family is tacky though.

Bobbi Kris – dam…just dam.

Pat – needed to have a dam seat with those crocodile tears she wanna be in spotlight…sit yo ass down!

18. FloridaGurl says:

I didn’t see the awards, but I’m glad I missed…

I get personally offended when Alicia Off-Keys tries to give a “stellar” performance only to further prove how overrated of an “artist” she is…bitch stick to playing that piano and producing/composing…

what was going on with Bobby Kris hair, why was it sitting on the top of her head like a mop. Why was they sweating so hard, why hasn’t anyone beat the hell out of Pat Houston?

Underwhelming? Wow was it really that bad? Glad I missed it.
    I’m sorry but Bobbi Kristina reminds me of one of those gutter butt project chicks that always look raggedy even when dressed up. Smh

The front looked bad to me she just needed some boobage to help in the front the girl has no breast.

22. YES says:

I won’t say NADA about Pat Houston but just trifling.

I have never ever heard of someone’s “manager” accepting an award. This woman wants the attention, money and spotlight now that her meal ticket (Whitney Houston) is dead and gone! The spotlight belongs to Whitney’s daughter and her daughter only.

Yes, yes, yes she looks a HAUT MESS!!!! and to top it off she’s not a cute girl.

This girl has no direction, that’s clear from the way she’s dressed and the way she look. Whitney probably sheltered her too which is not a good look at all.

Is Bobbi Kristina wearing Whitney’s dress? I’ve seen that dress on Whitney before somewhere I think. Plus her breast are lost in it.

Is Bobbi Kristina wearing Whitney’s dress?
      —————
      That’s what I’m saying, she couldn’t by her own shit to wear?

Is Bobbi Kristina wearing Whitney’s dress?
      —————
      That’s what I’m saying, she couldn’t by her own shit to wear?
      ******************
      Leave this poor girl alone, if she wants to wear her dead mama’s dress that’s her business. Bad enuff her hair looks a damn mess and she look like she’s just LOST with no direction.

I done shook all the coffee from my cup laughing at these comments!
    You all are clearly off the chain. Yall have a good day!

Aunt Patty Pat need to sit her ugly opportunist ass down.

And no Bobby Kris ain’t got on no tacky ass Whitney Houston button. wow. I’m done.

Pat take off them ole ass curtains witcha black, greasy, tasteless, jealous, leaching opportunist ass…. Ugh she irks my ass for real people.

30. Tammy says:

I can’t put my finger on it but something isn’t right with that Pat character. She’s standing there with Bobbi K instead of her uncle (Pat’s husband & Whitney’s brother). I don’t know but I definitely pick up a bad vibe from this chic’. She was the same way on the Oprah special……she’s definitely shady!

31. Ebony says:

I dont like Pat Houston! She’s obviously an opportunist she probably feels like she deserves to profit for being Whitney’s confidant for so long. She had no business on stage with Bobby Christina.

32. yes says:

I wish Bobbi K would do something about that STANK MOUTH 5 MILE GAP IN HER FACE!

let us pray!!! bow ya heads people

34. UnpredictableMe says:

Afternoons people

35. Pointmen says:

Ya’ll done talking about the Billboard awards and Bobbi K?? i just got here

Ya’ll done talking about the Billboard awards and Bobbi K?? i just got here
      __________

No cause I didn’t get to say:
      Bobbi Kris looked a hot mess
      I didnt say her weave looked like it came from the local Beauty World and rats been suckin on it
      I didnt say she should not have been in that (played out) dress

What are ya’ll talking bout….?

37. LuLu says:

WHO IS THIS PAT CHICK ANYWAY? She acts like she sang instead of Whitney. Never sang one note yet she wanna be all in the spotlight. Go sit your chunky monkey lookin AZZ down and Bobbi K needs a stylist her dress is played out!!!

I’m so sick of hearing about this Pat woman. I never heard of her before Whitney died but now they talk about her more than Whitney’s daughter. Bobbi Kris is still grieving but she will be over this Aunt soon. What was Whitney thinking giving this in law control of her estate, she must’ve been high.

• Tammy says:

Eaxctly @Kee,
      Why did she need to go on stage to say Bobbi Kris was the person that should accept the award. No fuckin shit bitch!!! Sit yo ass down!!~