New York Jets Cornerback Fathered “10” Children with “8” Women

April 17, 2012 by The ReadyWriter

Now I know I’ve blogged about this player before….Antonio Cromartie, 27, (pictured here with his wife), who had ten (10) kids with seven (7) different women in six states; New Jersey, North Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Texas and California, where he used to play for the Chargers.

Cromartie is now married and have 2 children with his wife, she has one kid from a previous relationship and he has custody of his first son, making it 4 children at home.

Well anyway, he’s in the news again because his other baby mama’s, all seven (7) of them (except for his wife), have banded together in a type of camaraderie that is highly unusual.

Cro’s seven baby mamas have pitched a reality Television show, and all they need is his blessing so they can all get paid but he won’t give his consent.

The leader of the pack is the mother of Cromartie’s oldest son Alonzo, Rosemita Pierre, of Tallahassee, Fla. Pierre lost custody of Alonzo to Cromartie, so she may be a bit bitter as well as penniless. “He’s supposedly a role model, but he’s not doing what he should be doing as a father, or as a man,” she told the NY Post.

She says Cromartie continues to defy a court order that allows her to speak with her son three times a week. “They don’t answer the phone,” said Pierre, who’s called the cops in Randolph, New Jersey, to knock on Cromartie’s door. “It’s a hurtful situation” she said.. “it’s like he’s trying to erase me.”

Pierre, who gets no child support from Cromartie, wants desperately to do the reality show because she wants her son to know all his half-siblings.

Even though they all (his kids mamas), split the $500K evenly amongst them, the women from California, Texas, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina and New Jersey want more.

Cromartie, who signed a four-year, $32 million contract with the Jets last fall, received a $500,000 advance up front to pay his delinquent child support to his seven baby mamas.

The NY Post put together a graphic (here) that makes it easier for you to match the children to their mothers. This is a real mess!

100 thoughts on “New York Jets Cornerback Fathered “10” Children with “8” Women

he nasty.
    and who would marry a man with 7 different baby mamas??? wow.

• Adam says:

who would marry a man with 7 different baby mamas???
      ———-
      Fee, there pictures are up there take a look.

• Cameo1 says:

who would marry a man with 7 different baby mamas???
      ———-
      better yet how does he even deal with them all? or maybe he don’t. sounds like he just pay his child support and that’s it!!!!

• Lexy says:

who would marry a man with 7 different baby mamas???
      ———-
      I can’t believe she married a man with that many baby mamas and children. She’s the one who looks stupid. I just can’t believe a man is that loose with his sperm.

• yes says:

who would marry a man with 7 different baby mamas???
      ———-
      Felicia: this broad is beyond dumb, this dude ain’t even an elite player. This whole situation will go downhill with the quickness! Watch!!

2. Anonymous says:

So what happens to the kids when his playing career is over and the big bucks are no longer rolling in?

3. Tori says:

wow.

They get 3500 a month in child support and they still need more money? They need to get a job.

Keep it in your pants man!

6. IntenseShit says:

Really? “many mothers claim they need the extra money” I make it with my son on less than half of that each month with no problem and I live in New Jersey. These women are just greedy.

Damn, he pays more a month in child support than alot of people make in a year! If they can’t support the child off of 3500 a month, they need a job. The money is for the child, not for lavish living for the mother.

We’re talking about three thousand five hundred dollars here? Am I missing something? Because that aint shit!!!

All of his baby mommas will be on welfare once his NFL career is over… sucks for us

10. Al-scream says:

10 children???? 28yrs old????

Well damn……

So they feel the only way the kids can know each other is through a reality show…mmmmmmkay

• Sane says:

************************
      My sentiments exactly bytches want they 15 minutes and dont care if they add into the foolery of the situation. If this man is taking care of his kids then get the fuck on. You popped that pussy and apparently so did 9 other bishes cry a river and get the fuck over it.

WELL DAMN!!

13. YES says:

nasty ass…

Wow .. that’s all I got

Isn’t his wife one of the “video girls” from “Candy’s Girls?”

He’s nasty. The fact that he rawed all of them is disgusting to me. Its too many stds out here to be rawing everyone.

WOW…most of his kids being 3 & 4.. that shit should be against the law. You can just impregnate every girl that smiles at you. Ridiculous!!!

And I think it’s real PUTRID AND DISGUSTING that the majority of these kids are the same age!

Just runnin’ round with’a nasty dyck!

ummm, don’t people use CONDOMS and BIRTH CONTROL anymore!!!?????????

I havent even read the story but having babies with a man that already got 4-9 baby mommas is not the business

GOES to READ post.

21. Tammy says:

Of course eventually he won’t be able to afford $175,000 a month (or whatever the amount is) for “child rearing expenses” and will be labeled as a “dead beat dad” and our tax dollars will pay for his prosecution….

Bottom line what he did is gross as hell but if he is financially taking care of his children and I pray having a emotional relationship also with his children why are these birds out clucking? When children enter the relationship FUCK YO FEELINGS its all about theirs and its bad enough they will some day realize daddy was a rolling stone but our moms also got on tv having a gotdamn family reunion for the world to see. GTFOH!!!

This monfucker put in some work… GotDamn!!!!

• Donte says:

This monfucker put in some work…
      **************
      Once they have that baby, you got a “lien” on the puzzy dawg.

Sooooo kids number 4 & 7 are by the same woman???? Not buying it.

The leader of the pack is the mother of Cromartie’s oldest son Alonzo, Rosemita Pierre, of Tallahassee, Fla. Pierre lost custody of Alonzo to Cromartie, so she may be a bit bitter as well as penniless.

what the heck did she do to loose custody?

• Mrs. Hawthorne says:

@Corporate: I aint sayin the mother of Kid1 aint shit but its hard as hail for a mom to lose custody of a kid.. She lost it to ball player…. with 45117 other kids… by a judge that knows he aint home much for eight months out of the year… and she still lost custody.

I wanna see that file.. Nosey.

The most bitter of the bunch is Rhonda Patterson, a corporate lawyer and ex-Miss Black North Carolina. She was able to get Cromartie as far as the alter before he got cold feet and left her for his side piece — Terricka Cason, who starred in the reality show “Candy Girls”.

In her book, Love, Intercepted, Patterson described how Cromartie cancelled their wedding a week before it was scheduled and ended their relationship when she was six-months pregnant.

• ManUp says:

~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah and she been bytching and groaning and giving interveiws about this for years. She never mentions she dumped her lawyer boyfriend to get with Cromartie.

@Man: Yeah that Rhonda bish sounds like a DUMB BIRD! for real…

• Gabriella says:

@Man: You know he got a cousin in the NFL that got like 5 kids too He said Cromartie couldn’t get puzzy back in the day to save his life. Till he got to the NFL. Then he didn’t know how to say “no.”

Said the hoes “preyed” on his cousin.

Said the hoes “preyed” on his cousin.
      ____________________

So what that mean? He know what a condom is right? Or do he? evidently NOT he got a buncha baby mamas.

• QueenC says:

——————————–
      @Man: She was dating some dude for two years but was ready to marry and have a kid by Cromartie after 3 weeks.

Now she talkin bout he lied, and played her and blah blah blah. She tried to scam and got scammed. Sit down hoe.

• HarlemGirl says:

Man,
      Everyone mentioned in this post will be broke within a year of his NFL career ending. All will be on food stamps.

Except for the lawyer that got dump on the church steps.

• Anonymous says:

I know his baby momma Rhonda and he made a complete fool out of her. She was running around telling people they were getting married, never happened.

3rd son in is the Jr. 😦 SMDH wow.

• 2Thick4U says:

Mahogany: Damn most of his seeds are not even like…years apart, the song “I got hoes….in different area codes” comes to mind…

Tra, this is old news *sideeye* you should have written this post when he was stuttering trying to recall the names of alla those children on Hard Knocks. Sad

Im not one for the mulitple baby mommas but this shit right here is embarassing

These chicks are sad…if they want their kids to know each other why do they need cameras?? But then again I am a Jets fan I like Terrika…but im confused the ringleader of the show doesnt even have her son so she is looking for a come up. I will be so happy when people can make it on their own and not on the coat-tails of others ..it is really pitiful!!!

31. UncleEd says:

Damn dats a lot of humpin goin on!!!

Sounds like he needs a great urologist…snipp-snipp.
    UGH!

They don’t need a reality show for those kids to get to know each other. Theres enuff messy shit on tv now, no need to greenlight another.

And those women are just as gross as he is., if his dick is dirty there pussy is too.

College expenses are gonna be a BYTCH for him cuz most of his kids are gonna be going damn near within a year of each other (assuming they go to college) this negroe is screwed.

Big ole dummy dirty dick azz nigga..

Sick!!!

Baby momma #5 looks like Cromartie with a wig on…

Thats some nasty shit

Some of those kids are the same age

• FloridaGurl says:

Some of those kids are the same age
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      four 4s and three 3s. i just cain’t with this….I’m out.

• Tammy says:

sooo, nobody is embarrassed that there are four 4 year olds???? Sad

• HarlemGirl says:

sooo, nobody is embarrassed that there are four 4 year olds????
      ********************
      I guess I’m so removed from chit like this because I see or hear about it errday from people in the hood. Women 33 with 10 kids, they oldest child 16 pregnant and now the mammy pregnant again with the oldest. Baby daddies with 8 kids, 8 baby mommies. My advice to all of the lil nasty people is take care of yo kids, wrap it up or just cut ya dyck off

• Jamilla says:

four 4s and three 3s. i just cain’t….
      _________________________________________________

Almost sound like a damn game of poker don’t it? smh

39. KatMan says:

******************************************

i remember this. the team had to basically DOCK this mf’s check.

40. FloridaGurl says:

Oh this is a fuckin mess!!!! And I bet his wife thank she gotta prize too.

• HarlemGirl says:

I bet his wife thank she gotta prize too!

_____________________________________________

Her simple mind ass prolly does think that…..

• Jamilla says:

bet his wife thank she gotta prize too!

_____________________________________________

His wife did get a prize…she was a video hoe-fessional and now she ain’t gotta work

• Cameo1 says:

And I bet his wife thank she gotta prize too.
      ************
      Oh her dumb ass. she married a dirty dick nigga.

All his children are under the age of 8…. and talk about ghetto twins!!! He has 4 4yr olds-ghetto quads and 3 3yr olds ghetto triplets dayum!!!

42. YES says:

*passes ole dude a vasectomy*

#helpful

43. Pointman says:

🙂 LMAO @ some of these comments….Whoa…..

*I threw up at this whole post.
    The government should sterilize him

I don’t have an opinion on this “free for all” ideology of procreation…but what I will NEVER understand is how freely a man is willing to give his raw condom-less dick out to every bitch who’s ready to drop the drawers in the year of our Lord 2012!!!!!

Dude fa real….there’s shyt out there that will make ya dick and balls straight FALL OFF!

• ManUp says:

————————

People are goin to fuck regardless of the consequences alwasy have always will… and condocms SUCK! They do. I’m just being real.

———
      But if ya dick fall off what you gon use to fuck with then? Now answer that one..I’ll wait.

What I don’t understand is how when a chick KNOWS a dude has several children by different women and he isn’t an active dad..Why would you give him another child? Surely you don’t think your child will be the “special one” do you??

• Pointman says:

_______________________________________

^^ THEY DO.. OH HE LOVE ME I CAN CHANGE HIM NO THE FUCK U CANT!!

• applebottomgirl2011 says:

********************
      I don’t understand it either but bitches do it EVERYDAY. They must believe that their puzzay is made of gold. They think they’ll “fuck him the best and them other hoes won’t matter” Whatever. Smh

• Natasha says:

********************
      Surely they do….

********************
      Great rhetorical question Bird

<– Lil man say he AINT my daddy—- LMMFAO

48. Pointman says:

Niggaz be wildin…

Dayum Tra this post is hot ta deaf with drama!

50. Tammy says:

I read before that on average 2 years after a player retires he is broke. So where does that leave his children? Alot of times on the tax payers dime

He doesn’t believe in wearing a condom I see *shudders*

No comment on this whole post. It’s just sad that women keep fucking with these types. It’s plenty of non-famous men out here with 5+ kids by 3+ women.

Yeah this one right here goes out to all the baby’s mamas, mamas…
    Mamas, mamas, baby mamas, mamas Yeah, go like this

[CHORUS (Andre 3000):]
    I’m sorry Ms. Jackson (oh)
    I am for real
    Never meant to make your daughter cry
    I apologize a trillion times
    I’m sorry Ms. Jackson (oh)
    I am for real
    Never meant to make your daughter cry
    I apologize a trillion times
    Ten times out of nine, now if I’m blind fine
    The quickest muzzle throw it on my mouth and I’ll decline
    King meets queen, then the puppy love thing, together dream
    Bout that crib with the Goodyear swing
    On the oak tree, I hope we feel like this forever
    Forever, forever, ever, forever, ever?
    Forever never seems that long until you’re grown
    And notice that the day by day rule can’t be too long
    Ms. Jackson my intentions were good I wish I could
    Become a magician to abracadabra all the sadder
    Thoughts of me, thoughts of she, thoughts of he
    Asking what happened to the feeling that her and me
    Had, I pray so much about it need some knee, pads
    It happened for a reason one can’t be, mad
    So know this, know that everything is cool
    And yes I will be present on the first day of school, and graduation

Good morning all. I hope we get a new post soon because this one is A. MESS!!!!!!

seven women with kids from the same man does not need to be on tv. I don’t want to see that shit. There is some shit in life everybody don’t need to know. What they need to do is a sex education tour on how to put on condoms.

This is str8 nasty

These baby mamas need to go to college or something, do hair, do nails…Damn didn’t they google his ass before they let him hit like that? WoW!

Just all around ghetto… from him to his wife and the other women Smdh. Her dumbass must be contempt with a whore for a husband! If he have that many kids in all those states just imagine the rest of the women he slept around with! Smh

I can only imagine how stressful it must be to have all of those kids from so many different women. and I wonder if he even knows any of those other kids, or spend any quality time with them? prolly not, since he aint fucking the mothers’ anymore
    some real nigga shit…hold on to him Terricka, cuz if yall dont work out, ur baby will be on the back burner too…just like the others.

Wow. This whole post is sad…..But is this what it’s come down to? Black women settling for this kind of shit just to get a check? Not even considering the fact that they will raise their children alone as the father will be absent from the childs life.
    So sad

FIRST OF ALL IF TERRICKA WAS ONE OF THE SIDE CHICKS INSTEAD OF THE WIFE SHE WOULD BE IN LINE TO BE ON A REALITY SHOW TO GET SOME MONEY. SHE BELIEVES BECAUSE SHE IS WITH HIM THAT MAKES HER BETTER THAN THE REST. SWEETIE GIRL THEY ARE STILL EATING FROM YOUR PIE BECAUSE JUST LIKE U THEY HAVE HIS KIDS. THEY HAVE ALL BEEN UP AND DOWN AND ALL OVER THAT SAME PIECE OF MEAT U CUDDLE WITH AT NIGHT. YOU CAN’T EVEN BE SURE IF HE’S NOT STILL DISHING OUT TO SOME RANDOM CHICK SOMEWHERE STUPID STUPID GIRL

61. Tori says:

Well Cromartie is married now and making 32 million. I am no fan of Terricka either she is a stuck up bitch….however he MARRIED HER not the hoodrat, the lawyer/Miss Universe, or the Mexican… he married the video chick that had a daughter from a previous relationship. Them baby mama’s sounded like one night stands looking for a condom to break and they still didn’t luck out, he can’t even name all his kids for goodness sake. Call a spade a spade….