Autopsy Report In Whitney Houston’s Death Disturbing!

April 5, 2012 by The ReadyWriter

It’s only been two months since Whitney Houston was found dead, floating face down in a bathtub at the Beverly Hilton hotel and the details of her death are still very disturbing. Investigators revealed Whitney’s final autopsy report on yesterday.

Investigators found in her room a “spoon with a white crystal like substance in it,” and a white powdery substance in a drawer and on a mirror, the report does not specifically identify the substances as cocaine, although toxicology tests discovered the drug in Houston’s heart and extremities. There were signs of both chronic and recent use.

An investigator noted a hole in the singer’s nose, listed under “history of substance abuse.” Whitney also had marijuana, Xanax, the muscle relaxant Flexeril, and the allergy medication Benadryl in her system; yet none of these drugs were considered factors in her death.

The singer also had buildup of plaque in her arteries that can restrict blood flow, which is a common condition among drug users. The report indicated a 60 percent blockage in the singer’s right coronary artery, as well as bruises on her upper and lower body parts; indicating the water in the bathtub was extremely hot and may have contributed to the bruises on the singer’s body.

Although investigators believe, no foul play was involved the internet is all abuzz with different speculations.

Read full report here.

76 thoughts on “Autopsy Report In Whitney Houston’s Death Disturbing!

I still say we didn’t have to know her hair was fake and her teeth were too. that’s was just not necessary for them to mention. I mean really, give the woman some dignity.

Booby I agree…
      The autopsy was horrible they put all Whit’s bittness out there for the world ro see!!!

• Lexy says:

I still say we didn’t have to know her hair was fake and her teeth were too.
      ~~~~~~
      They said she had on a brown wig, prosethetics (in her mouth) which is fake teeth and a hole in her nose, that was such a blow!!!

• Acquitta says:

********
      So embarassing!

Acquitta,
      Cosign but I feel sorry for Bobbi K having ALL her momma business out there like that…..SMH.

I agree @all y’all: the world didn’t need to know those intimate details.

• UnpredictableMe says:

they also noted that she had fake breast

• Lexy says:

I’m wondering why a sex assualt kit was performed? is that protocol? Did they want a reason to view her vag?

————————-
      @Lexy, that’s the same thing I was thinking, is that routine?

• Ionna says:

————————-

i guess, since the death was suspicious (meaning, not in a hospital or anything), they just went on and did the whole nine yards.

• QueenC says:

@Bobby, Lexy & Ionna: They probably had to do “the sex assault kit” to rule out any suspicion of foul play. That’s the only reason why I think they would do it. Just a shame all together tho. They thoroughly disrespected Whitney with this shit!

Queen,
      I read MJ’s and it was just as detailed. They leave nothing out and nothing to the imagination.

• Pinky says:

@Yvonne
      I saw a dead pic of MJ completely naked on a foreign website…I think it was Russian or something…but it wasn’t the same pic that the blogs and news stations were showing…I was literally in shock…

2. alscream says:

Morning Fam.

3. yes says:

Whitney being clean was a FRONT!!! I’m so disappionted by this report 😦

Not this shit again.

I swear, I still say something just ain’t right with Whitney’s death.

Former bodyguard said Whit was never spose to be in the bathroom alone. WHY? because she was a drug addict. So why would her staff leave her in a big ass suite alone? Just don’t add up. and wit all that shit that was in her hotel room it’s hard 2believe she was alone., sounds like she was having a party with all that booze and drugs they found.

SAD! 😦

I’m tiried of reliving this.

I’m shocked that she had a HOLE in her NOSE. she was blazin coke for days.

I’m glad she’s in a better place its just sad how she left here, rest in peace Whitney.

10. annonymous says:

Damn…sad. Damn…shame.

11. FloridaGurl says:

yeah I heard about this earlier this morning…I’m glad this is the FINAL report so we can all move on…

R.I.P Whitney

They making SHO’ to let everyone know Whitney steal had dealings with that Yt stuff. SMH.

Like we ain’t know she was an addict.

Ok so this changes everything. This is different from the initial reports. On top of the pain of losing her they must now deal with ridicule about the way Whitney lived her life.

Face down in the tub for HOURS?? Heart breaking.

None of this is necessary. Who didn’t know Whitty was a crackhead at this point? Knowing exactly how she died isn’t gonna bring her back but maybe it will shut down all these conspiracy theories. Let the woman be now.

Dayum let the lady rest

And on another note, I really didn’t need to know all these details…the media KILLS me constantly dogging shit in the ground.

Next week, they goin release the “Abolute Ultimate Final Death Report” for Whitney with accompanying video re-enactment.

I mean, once they said what was in her system that should have been the end of it.

I also heard Cissy is torn UP about Whitneys reported cocaine abuse. I can’t believe she didn’t know Whitney wasnt sober. She was obviously on something besides alcohol. Poor family.

• YES says:

—————————
      @ACQUITTA

Cissy been in denial about Whitty’s issues for years, blaming everybody around her and never putting the responsibility on her daughter’s shoulders. She gone fuck around and do the same thing to Bobbi Christina and have history repeat itself.

@Acquitta :smh: talk about denial! Whitney was a grown woman who had control over her own life. So sad. 😦 And I was just thinkin of Bobby K. She never really had a solid foundation. Whitney even said Bobby would play the mom role when she was ‘sick’. Treated her more like a friend than a daughter.

Damn but a hole in the nose??

Damn but a hole in the nose??
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      They want you to envision her the worst way possible I suppose

• YES says:

Damn but a hole in the nose??
      —————————————
      ACE
      Yeah that “hole in the nose” issue is why folks ALWAYS end up turning to crack…that’s what happened to my friend’s sister…she was snorting heroin and fucked her nose up so to keep the habit up she started smoking crack…drug use is SO sad…

• Ionna says:

Damn but a hole in the nose??
      ____________

Sad 😦

Damn but a hole in the nose??
      ____________

Vesta said she had a hole in her nose too…so do you get surgery to fix the shit or does it grow back in?? #seriousquestion

• 2Thick4U says:

Vesta said she had a hole in her nose too…so do you get surgery to fix the shit or does it grow back in??? #seriousquestion
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I know someone who had a whole in her nose. You could take a tissue and pull it through!

• Pointman says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It’s cartilage and that don’t regrow (I think )

• QueenC says:

Nicole: I don’t think it comes back, damaged cartilge is for life I believe.

All this hole in the nose talk is really grossing me out.

• YES says:

All this hole in the nose talk is really grossing me out.
      ____________________________________

Marvin Gaye had the same thing

I saw this today. RIP WHIT! 😦

I hope her family gets some kind of closure now…

Can I get the Coroner’s Report for Zimmerman’s death soon please???

And thank you!!!!!

Died from multiple kicks to the skull, ribs were broken from being hit repeatedly with bats, the finger used to pull the trigger was cut off, etc….

• Lexy says:

Can I get the Coroner’s Report for Zimmerman’s death soon please???

And thank you!!!!!

—————
      BALLS TAKEN INSIDE OUT AND STUFFED IN HIS COLON…

lawd, they even say her pubes were shaved. this drawing should be confidential.

Can this woman please R.I.P

I read this last night and I was soo sad. Just disrespectful on so many levels, I mean damn!!! They def didn’t go so much into details (i.e. Amy Winehouse) when other white artists die, this is so intrusive. But its saddening that she could never kick the habit. She was on that white stuff so long, she burnt the insides of her nose. wow!

I didn’t wanna read this but people can’t even die without all the scrutinizing.
    😦 ……………I mean really.

Sad… 😦

R.I.P. Whitney…..Y’all have a good evening.

30. IntenseShit says:

It’s gotta be hard for BK to know her mom is on blast like this 😦

I’ve always knew RayJ was the runner boy. If she was in the water for hours that would contradict the story of only a half hour. And the drugs were there in view, the assistant knew she was getting high. Hell, was she high too. I’m really confused with what Whitney was taking, what kind of high she was getting. Zanax and cocaine- and a muscle relaxer? that combination would have your system spazzing.

• Anonymous says:

~~~~~~
      The assistant told her to get ready for the party, then went to Neimen Marcus. She is the one who found the body.

• Jamilla says:

Coco,
      Haven’t you heard of someone named Raffles Van something or other who is a celebrity hanger on? he supplies celeb’s with drugs, right now he is hanging on to Rihanna in the past it was Whitney and Micheal Jackson.

Get off Whitty nuts already damn people.

33. Tammy says:

Boy whoever leaked this report just violated the whole patient information dead or alive HIPA law. I didnt know she had a C-Section with her daughter Kristina. Scar location. Dayum!!!

A HOLE IN HER NOSE, that explains why she could no longer hit the notes.

so was she found face down with her torso in water? still there are so many unanswered questions surrounding her death, it seems to me like her “team” (bodyguards, assistance, etc) weren’t doing their job. Wouldn’t she have made a loud splashing sound when she collapsed? “Whitney’s body was probably submerged in the tub for hours before she was found.” how could anyone allow someone namely someone who has substance abuse problems bathe for hours without checking on them?

R.I.P. Whitney

IIIIII wanna Dance with Somebody
    I wanna Feel the Heat with Somebody

With somebody who loves meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

R.I.P. Whitney…You left this world doung what you love but a hole in da damn nose?? wha..wha…wow.

• HarlemGirl says:

She also had 11 missing front teeth in addition to a hole in her nose. so the report wanted the world to know her teef was false!!!

• YES says:

whit also had a needle mark in her arm. and breats implants. sounds like she really fucked herself up.

• HarlemGirl says:

@Yes,
      Just becuz she had ‘breats implants’ don’t mean she had fucked herself up. lots of women get breats implants.

• YES says:

HARLEM:

I meant according to the bruises the report said she had on her body is what I meant by she fucked herself up. they revealed alot of her marks were from her years of drug abuse. and i know bobby’s sister said she woud abuse herself whenever she got high. I didn’t mean she fucked herself up with the breats implants.

• acquittap says:

either way, i say we didn’t need to know about plastic surgery scars? 1 needle mark? thinning eyebrows? her wig? old scrapes and scars? pathetic. I mean they didn’t reveal that much when amy whinehouse died.