Former Penn State Coach Jerry Sandusky Arrested Again!

December 7, 2011 by The ReadyWriter

Jerry Sandusky was arrested and jailed Wednesday on new child sex abuse charges brought on by two new accusers, including one who said Sandusky molested him numerous times in his basement bedroom. This is an extremely SICK man!

The ninth accuser, currently 18, was 11 or 12 when he first met Sandusky in 2004. Sandusky took him to Penn State football games and gave him gifts and money, and later sexually assaulted him during overnight stays in a basement bedroom in Sandusky’s home, the grand jury said.

The victim also testified that on at least one occasion he screamed for help, knowing that Sandusky’s wife was upstairs, but no one ever came to help him.

Damn a trial people, I say authorities should just kill this sick ass pedophile now!!!! They should arrest his wife as well because she knew he was sick and stood idly by and remained married to him, knowing he was raping little boys.

I tried to avoid this story because the details are so vile, repulsive and disgusting. This man has tarnished and ruined the lives of 10 young boys. How many more will come forward?

In the meantime, Sandusky’s (The Second Mile charity for at-risk children) that he founded in 1977 for underprivileged children to cover up his reasoning for meeting and raping his victims, said in a statement that it has lost significant financial support and that some employees will be laid off over the next several months. Who cares? The organization should close down period, the community should in fact, burn that shit to the ground!!!

Sandusky is being held on a $1 million dollar bond and if he post bail, he will have to submit to electronic monitoring and house arrest, have no contact with victims and/or witnesses and have no unsupervised contact with minors.

95 thoughts on “Former Penn State Coach Jerry Sandusky Arrested Again!

This is ridiculous!!! How many folks did this nasty man abuse?

This is ridiculous!!! How many folks did this nasty man abuse?
      ____________________
      I am willing to bet there are several more victims. This man never intended on getting caught and did this perverted shyt for several years. When he was caught and given a desk job, he continued to do it. *smdh*

• Yasha says:

And Tam, think about the victims that will refuse to come forward. I pray that they all are healed….

________________________
        Exactly. They will keep the shyt bottled up and could possibly become pedophiles as well. Penn State had the nerve to say they are opening a $500k facility for abused kids. How about y’all just stay away from all the damn kids

This is ridiculous!!! How many folks did this nasty man abuse?
      **************************************************

he started in about 1970 right?
      Its probably countless. And just think of the boys who blocked it out. 😦

• Coco says:

This is ridiculous!!! How many folks did this nasty man abuse?
      _______
      10 and counting

Im not suprised

Disgusting!
    Since he loves penis so much they should send him to General population where he will be overwhelmed by it

• Coco says:

—————————

and they should stick a dick in his mouth, butt hole and every other hole on his body. even up his nose

No need for those coming forward to feel ashame anymore…this man deserves to be thrown in jail and the key tossed in a lake

• SlickRick says:

——————————————————
      Nah I say put a bullet in this sick motherfuckers head now!

Yeah dem niccas gone tear his muthafucker’s rectum up.

• Mahogany says:

Yeah dem niccas gone tear his muthafucker’s rectum up.
      ____________________________________________

^Co*sign
      They should have never released his sick azz, I hate rapists!

• Ms. Kayla says:

Yeah dem niccas gone tear his muthafucker’s rectum up.
      ____________________________

yeah he gwaan wish he never touched those boys cause the real boys gwaan phucked him up an every which a way..

6. BigBelly says:

This ooogly ass motherfucker is sic as hell…he should have never been released in the 1st place….

This ooogly ass m’f is sic as hell…he shld have never been released in the 1st place….
      ___________________________
      The judge that released him was a contributor to the organization that supplied the boys. So u are right, he shouldn’t have been released.

#sicknastybastard

7. FloridaGurl says:

This sick fuck needs to just rot…he’s seriously got some demons going on inside!

Good, get this nasty scum off the streets! Having dinner with the boys he raped..sick motherfucker!

He gone learn today when dem niccas in jail is riding his big bell pepper nose and mouth. BASTARD

10. Pointmen says:

Just the sight of him makes me *SICK* UGH! Them nasty ass teeth look like he suck dick all day long.

I hate even looking at his baby fucking face!

12. Pointmen says:

Its sad that this man may have created MORE pedophiles b/c of HIS actions!

I hope they put his ass under the jail but money talks so we shall see

maybe this time they’ll make the sick fuk STAY there this time

15. Omar Nance says:

He is just fucking nasty. His mouth look nasty…..I’m convinced he’s a retarded sick motherfucker!!!! If he had raped my son, i’d have to kill em.

More people need to be fired IMO

17. DaisyDukes says:

Hey fam.

Good now he can get *FUCKED* in the pokey the way he wants and some big advance in the arts dude will make him scream out who’s your daddy. Nasty azz.

19. Omar Nance says:

Memba when we used to just shoot ppl? Citizen patrol.

Scotty Appleton: I wanna shoot you so bad, my dick is hard!

20. Ms. Kayla says:

sick fuck!

Good!!! I’m glad they got his azz….big dummy had the nerve to do an interview saying he is attracted lil boys and lil girls…….

This guy here is gonna go to jail for a LONG azz time… I cant wait till he gets what he deserves.

UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!

24. Anonymous says:

Money, power, privelege and the right paint job, will keep you free a lot longer if you’re the opposite

“Sandusky forced the boy to perform oral sex and attempted on at least 16 occasions to anally penetrate him, sometimes successfully.”

wow just fuckn nasty

26. CeoDawg says:

These types of people think that they are above the law. I pray that justice is served. He has damaged these young men for life. He is one sick, twisted individual.

Mofo’s are going to go off if he gets out on bond again.

Pathetic!!! They need to dig a hole in the earth and throw him in!!! Same goes for anyone who does these things to anyone. To prey on children is evil.You ruin a child’s innocence and create mental problems because of you immoral desires. I have a 2yr old son. If this happened to him, I wouldn’t need no police because I would have handled this fool for real!!!

Touch mine, you go bye bye. Simple as that!!! Discreetly of course….

Oh Lord, he got more victims than Eddie Long. They need to get together and have a revival (sp).

That picture of this sick monfucker Trace posted is funny as hail 🙂 he look like a deer in headlights. nasty ass.

31. Tabatha says:

I hope his DICK falls off!

I can’t wait til they take his booty in the joint but wait…. he’ll proly like it

*******************
      He’s always been on top and the power in molesting those boys; now he’s gonna be a forced bottom and those prison dudes will tear up his insides…He’ll be like the prostitute on ‘Bad Santa’…“Messin with you now I won’t be able to shit right for a week”

He needs to just kill himself rat now!! Creeep!!!

IF he does any time you better believe if the prisoners find out his crime he will get prison justice served—hard but fair

I do believe there is some truth to some of these allegations, however I never understood even with that Pastor Long why do so many accusers come forward so late. I hate to sound insensitive but I live in Philly and this is right outside of Philly so it is on the news day and night, and some of these allegations are just hard to believe not from the victims (we have not heard their sides just bits and pieces), but from other staff members that have been proven already to fabricate their original statements. I just feel that sometimes people will jump on the band wagon per say just in hopes of a payday, which in my opinion is wrong considering that the true victims will be the ones that lose in the end whether it be financially or with the judicial system. So I say all this to say that I hope and pray that people are being honest, and that this fool be thrown under the jail with brooms shoved in him 24-7.

—————————————-
      @Man, I just asked about you… 🙂
      There’s a big stigma attached, especially in the black communities, that if you’re the victim of abuse, it deflates your manhood.

Many Men won’t come forward, even if abuse transpired years ago, simply for the fear of being labeled a punk, sissy, gay, etc….

@KEISHA

Exactly. There are still Catholic priests being accused 30-40 years after the fact for these very reasons.

• ManUp says:

_____________

Thanks for the info! That makes allot of sense, just for the life of me never understood why it took so long for so many to come forward. This is the same reason so many of our men in the AA community are on the DL. Great Point!

Hopefully he will receive NO BAIL….I thought it was absolutely ridiculous for him to be out and able to abuse again! Their are too many men coming forward…everyone IS NOT telling the same LIE!!!!

I think they need to pin him down in front of the school, face down, azz up and let whom ever have at him #justice

38. Ms. Kayla says:

This iz a low down, disgusting, blood wrenched, face down, mud penis, dog shyt BASTARD!!!

makes me sick to my stomach…him and whoever that son of a bytch was that saw him sexually assaulting a child jacked off and never uttered a word until now

Gross, I say they cutt his dick off!

40. Zion says:

this dude is ONE SICK motherfucker! Just hearing him talk and trying to defend himself you can tell he has a VERY SERIOUS mental problem. The studdering and hesitation of his words are a downright embarrassment. and his lawyer? That fool is just as sick as he is.., there is NO way in hell he should be allowing this man (as his client) do television interviews and answering such incriminating questions. clearly i believe his lawyer is not for him. now he’s locked up again because authorities know he’s guilty as hell.

• BrownGirl says:

are you speaking from a lawyers perspective?

• QTip says:

———————

Zion, would you ever defend somebody like Sandusky?

• Zion says:

———————

Zion, would you ever defend somebody like Sandusky?
        **********************************

No his victims are/were young men, underprivileged young men/boys at that, which means it’s a possibility some are AA…that goes against my code of ethics as an attorney. I pick and choose my clients wisely and this man’s pay out will be huge. But the nature of the man’s crime would anger me, so i wouldn’t be able to defend him fairly.

• BrownGirl says:

Damn @ Zion, will u marry me? 🙂

@Tracy, I can’t blame you for not wanting to write about this story. It angers me too. and to look at that picture! Ugh!! Sandusky look so nasty! I pray for those victims.

• Pinky says:

——————-
      Fool look like his suck dick all day erday.

42. SoldierOne says:

nasty fuck…..he should just kill himself for someone else does.

“In the meantime, Sandusky’s (The Second Mile charity for at-risk children) that he founded in 1977 for underprivileged children to cover up his reasoning for meeting and raping his victims, said in a statement that it has lost significant financial support and that some employees will be laid off over the next several months. Who cares? The organization should close down period, the community should in fact, burn that shit to the ground!!!

Why not SHUT it down, I agree blog queen, the org. was to benefit him in meeting young boys to rape. GFTFOH all dem motherfuckers should lose their jobs because how much did they know about this sic motherfuckers?

44. ELovely says:

This is so sad it’s sickening. I hope they take his dick off when he get to the pen.

I wanna see if this blue eyed devil gon post that 1 mill dollar bail. if not his lil boy dick sucking ass stayin behind bars.

while readin most of the comments here from my fellow ceo fam mbrs concerned with this man’s dick (and i don’t blame y’all because of where he was STICKING it) i’m more in shock by this man’s mental state. he really IS attracted to young boys. he has some serious demons in him. i read where he wrestled with one of the boys/victims then all of a sudden pulled the boys pants down and raped him? that’s some sick shit! This man is gonna ROT in hell people!

• AlScream says:

This man is gonna ROT in hell people!
      —————————–
      him and eddie “done wrong” long gonna host a boys night out in hell and be butt fucked with pitched forks almost ernight.

• RandomChcik says:

This man is gonna ROT in hell people!
        —————————–
        ~~~~~~~~

🙂 LMAO!

See how the devil ROB people.?
    I have no words for this story. these men need to be castrasized! Sandusky, Long and that other demon who killed the lil 7 year old girl in GA. SMDH it’s just so sad, and kids are so innocent but they take their innocence and kill their spirits. I pray they suffer here on earth b4 spending eternity in hell.

dudes mouth look like he gargals with lil boy cum. ill!!!

he look so nasty and creepy. when he was talkin bout how he’s attracted to young people, he was gettin all excited and shit.

Sandusky is being held on a $1 million dollar bond and if he post bail, he will have to submit to electronic monitoring and house arrest, have no contact with victims and/or witnesses and have no unsupervised contact with minors.

and this is because he had been contacting his accusars/victims and inviting them out to dinner with him. he’s a sick man and those boys to men don’t wanna hear from him.

51. Ebony says:

wow just wow…@ the story and the comments!