“Kim K Is A Narcissists Who Wanted The Weddings, Not Marriage”

November 2, 2011 by The ReadyWriter

Tabloids and news media outlets alike, are all abuzz and saying Kim Kardashian’s narcissism is the primary cause and demise of her 72-day marriage to NBA player Kris Humphries.

According to psychotherapists and divorce coach Micki McWade, who is quoted in a recent article as saying, “Narcissists lack self-esteem and live in an internal world, one that they can attract another person or victim, in order to form a relationship around them because they can read other people and manipulate them.”

Narcissists want weddings, not marriage, according to McWade. Second only to addiction, narcissism is the ultimate relationship killer and a significant factor in many of the divorce cases she has witnessed. McWade compared the narcissist to a parasite, who drains her partner emotionally and financially.

Parents have an unfortunate tendency to create narcissists, by forcing their children to become what their parents want in order to receive love, according to McWade, who added that people should never become engaged before a year of dating.

Female narcissists are successful at attracting gullible partners like Kris Humphries, because they have little interest in a man’s attractiveness. The narcissist concerns herself more with his social status and his money. She can dump him quickly because she has zero empathy or feelings for him.

In Kim Kardashian’s case, the wedding was 100% about her. From the outrageous price of the wedding ring ($2 million) to the over-the-top wedding expenses, every detail was designed to bring attention to Kim and her reality show.

Even the filing of the divorce documents was planned to coincide with the launch of her handbag line in Australia yesterday. And now Kim’s mother is aiding in damage control because she’s hearing the backlash Kim is getting after filing for divorce; when she’s the mama, manager and pimp of their family’s multimillion dollar empire.

101 thoughts on ““Kim K Is A Narcissists Who Wanted The Weddings, Not Marriage”

1. Pointman says:

“And now Kim’s mother is aiding in damage control because she’s hearing the backlash Kim is getting after filing for divorce; when she’s the mama, manager and pimp of their family’s multimillion dollar empire.”

Of course, with them it’s all about the image…living the actual life behind the image doesn’t make sense…

Another writer in the NY Daily News referred to her as a narcissist as well…..

I thought I was the only that thought her blog post reeked of me me me…just like that wedding special

Wow…that’s a mess…smdh

4. UnpredictableMe says:

The instution of marriage hasn’t been respected for many, many years…our divorce rate is ridiculous..love should always take a backburner to lust, money and power.

I could never see myself marrying for attention, money, etc..but then again I’m not a narcissist either

Rumor has it that she had lunch with Reggie on Saturday, he had one of his best games this season on Sun and she filed for divorce on Sunday. If Reggie takes her back he is a plum fool.

• Danny says:

——————————————————–
      I think beneath all the fake celebrity bullshyt she still LOVES Reggie Bush very much and would drop everything for him in a heartbeat… You can always tell which guy a girl has that passion for, and Reggie was that one!

• CoCo says:

**********
        HEY Lisa …. I agree, home is where the heart is. I think she feels a sense of comfort with RB.
        Same for him, I’m sure he would welcome her back with open arms so they can pick up where they left off…..I’m so over this shyt though 🙂

• CorporateBitch says:

Sorry y’all, I dont think Reggie would go back simply for the fact he would be the joke of the locker room.

• Cameo1 says:

——————————————————————-
        @Corp, I cosign, she might feel comfortable all she want, but Reggie is a mama’s boy, good for him and she told her baby not to wife that ho up.

• Civil says:

————————————————————————————————
        What’s the difference between now and when everybody figured out and saw the sex tape…you think he didnt catch slack then?

Mama’s boy or not, he’s still a Man…whether he see her on the downlow or his mother knows …if he wants to TAP that I’m sure he has an open invitation for life..fuck what you heard 🙂

She mite feel comfortable all she want, but Reggie is a mama’s boy, good for him and she told her baby not to wife that ho up.
        —————————————————————————–
        Reggie and any other man with sense will know what they are doing when they decide to STAY AWAY from this chick…

who thought it was going to last?? 🙂 not eve kris..

8. AnnaB says:

Tracy, I cosign^^^^^ Kris is doing damage control, making her rounds saying that no one benefited ($$$) from the wedding. When Kris knows damn well she is not going to let her kids or herself do anything for free.

who thought it was going to last?? 🙂 not even kris..

10. SueWee says:

And tell me why is it now ridiculous that she made mil’s off her wedding? B4 all of this they didn’t peep a word about her not getting paid now she did it for free and donating gifts how about give people they shyt back they should still have the receipts to take it back to the store! Bitch!!!

• Shawnia says:

_________________

LOL 🙂

this bytch 🙂

Kim K needs to just be by herself for a while, she’s very toxic…when you have this many failed relationships, maybe it’s you and not them. 🙂

13. Al-scream says:

u knew this shit was fake when she wouldn’t take his last name, even on paper. this tramp wouldn’t be the first “celebrity” to marry and keep her name. she wasn’t even willing to take his name on paper. the whole fuckin world knows ur kim kardashian. all things kardashian’s for the gullible. anyone with half a brain knows this chick loves fame and attention.

Kim didn’t kiss Kris like she kissed Ray J in their sex tape.

Kim is trying to save face. Her and momma Kris held out to the highest bidder for the engagement pics. Kris K tried to clean it up by saying they received appearance fees and photo fees for the wedding! She know damn well they got mad paper for that wedding.

Yesterday…I called her a man eater. SHE IS SICK, and when people are sick you can’t be mad at them. Kris should be thankful and run for the hills! The entire family are sick media whores!

Well she got the fairy tail “wedding” she always wanted……she got paid for it and she gets to keep all profits made……she is still coming out on top people…

Her first husband tried to warn people of her ways but no one wanted to listen. People that have a clear mind and 20/20 vision can see that she is…only into herself and does things that benefit her. I saw her mom on the view this morn w/those fake tears. Kim’s just mad that ppl are really seeing her for what she is and as good of a business woman as her mother is, there is no way her daughter didn’t come out with some type of cash. These broads think we are dumb, I bet Reggie is doing a rain dance somewhere! 🙂

• Danny says:

Her first husband tried to warn people of her ways but no one wanted to listen.

**************************

yep.

• Wanda says:

Her first husband tried to warn people of her ways but no one wanted to listen.
        ____________________

Exactly. I heard he told friends of his he paid for her butt implants and she cheated on him the whole time they were together.

• Ashanti says:

I am buggin over here. Dude gave the chick an azz, and she spread it a mile. I knew that heffa’s cooch was like the Holland Tunnel.

• Lexy says:

Kim and her family said her ex-husband was abusive, but she never went to the police. They have already started dogging Kris H and his family. Someone said most people do stuff on Friday so it can be forgotten on Monday, but she files for divorce on Monday morning AND she did it first thing

Interesting write up I find myself wishing the Kardashian Clan lived a secluded island where there is no media so we don’t have to hear about them so over them just wish they would go and stay in hiding

She would have married Ray J, if he would have asked. Once again Sonja Norwood was like hell NAWL.

I am so glad that the media is calling the Kartrashian Klan out on their predatory behavior. That family is nuts…plain and simple. I feel so sorry for Kris because he probably did think he had something worthwhile.

• Acquitta says:

—————————————
      If he did then he’s young and dumb cause IMO, he was her rebound.

her mom’s book came out this week…that’s why she’s all over the media making her rounds. perfect timing!

Just read her blog. I find it a bit disheartening that she chose to pour her heart out on a blog as oppose 2 her husband. Regardless of where she stands with him today, the honor of her words belong to him, not the media. And yes, it was all about “I, I, I.” Very narcissistic. She chose words in her blogs such as “dreams & fairytale.” I (sigh). U can create any reality u choose & it’s a cowardly excuse not to live up to the world that only u created.

Now because her mind only extends as far as “dreams & fairytales” she’s created a nightmare based off of the animated character Cinderella. There are NO perfect marriages. Just as u work hard 2 maintain ur “celebrity” status u certainly have 2 work harder to maintain ur marriage. What’s being victimized is the sanctity of marriage. We know alot about Kim & her clan because of what they have exposed us too but we don’t know alot about Mr. Humphries.

What’s unfortunate is that many don’t take the time to KNOW their partners BEFORE they jump the gun 2 learn of each others MORALS & VALUES. Would save alot of heartache. Seems very obvious Kris missed this cue. Kim exhibits a pattern that formulates to narcissistic behavior. Most, if not all are incapable of Love. Hope this ordeal serves a valuable lesson to them both.

• 2Thick4U says:

Wow Joanne, you know you spoke the truth!!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I KNOW I’M LATE BUT AMEN!!!!

What i find funny about this Kim and Kris faux of a marriage is that the girl is keeping America and overseas talking about her, so Narcisst or not this girl is keeping all glued to this mess and keeping her self revelant. Most certified *Bed techs* can’t turn their professions into gold like this HO. She should write a book on “how I turn my skills into a media empire!”

• Felicia says:

————

i cosign

___________________________________
        I will never buy her book, or read a free copy. I will never buy any of their bootleg looking clothes or radgey bags. I didn’t even take the tape to watch her dried up looking puzzzy, when it was being passed around the internet. I am guilty of watching the wedding on my IPAd, because I was looking for something to make me go to sleep. She is a freak and probably will always be.

• Ashanti says:

————————————————–
        Bobby, how you know her pu$$y was dry then??? just kidding

• SlickRick says:

I tried watching that sex tape with her and Ray J and started doing this —-> *YAWNING* and cut that shit off, didn’t even CARE to finish it!

How you know her puzzzy was dry…
        _____

Many posts ago, some folks said it looked dry.

Her shit was drier than the lips on Pookie from New Jack City…when his azz was crying tambout crack, it was calling his name.

Goodbye.

• CorporateBitch says:

Her shat was drier than the lips on Pookie from New Jack City…when his azz was crying tambout it was calling his name.

****************

🙂 LMAO Wow!!!!!!!!!!!

I read her Kim’s blog and that bullshit was fake as hell.

How can you claim you didnt make any money but you were paid for your engagement pics, wedding pics and sold the rights to “E” for your show. Her mom was on tv this morning saying the ring didnt cost 2 million-even though on the episode that’s all we heard was her yelling about the fact that the ring was 2 milli—-bitch sit down _/. How Kim paid alot for the wedding was never mentioned Kris wouldn’t say Humphries name by name at all, she just kept saying “him”. The only way to move forward and help these CLOWNDASHIANS get over themselves is to stop watching all of their muthafuckin shows so they can go away ala Paris Hilton.

• Ashanti says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      @coco

I agree, that’s why I do not watch any of their shows that’s how they continue to get folks to care about them…

26. Pretty says:

When has a “fairytale” EVER been true?

She did it all because she wanted to put on a show

The reason why they are downplaying the $$$ they received for the wedding, pictures and gifts is because HALF of all wedding anything is KRIS HUMPHRIES..he should get half of the $$$ received from the wedding..after all it was HIS wedding too…I’m so mad with the kardashians for this CRAP! She and family made a FOOL out of him and I’m ready for him to get a LAWYER and fight back! Bottom line he doesn’t have a job and she didn’t want to take care of him..She wants to keep the wedding gifts because she knows she’ll never get wedding gifts again…and that donation crap…who gives a TAX DEDUCTIBLE donation in lieu of returning gifts…smdh

if shes a real narc, going back to Reggie is only to feed her Supply, they are truly incapable of real true feelings, its about a game to these people, they are never sorry, they deal with you when it’s something they need from you, the average mind dont reconize this because they are so good at hiding who they really are, and most folks fall for every line they say. deep down inside they are truly miserable people they reconize what is going on, but give no advances to correct it they feel that something is going wrong but they have no control of how to fix it, the tears is to win all her fans back once she gets everything back to normal they are at it again

Kim K and Kris J have done one of the biggest public HEIST in entertainment.

Kim got more than 200k in wedding gifts so how the fuck is she going to donate 200k but keep the gifts and then write it off on her taxes?

That is an insult to all those stupid 400 people that attended and all the others who sent gifts.

People need to stop feeding these bull-shit celebs and they will slowly die off— she should have took note from her ex best friend Paris Hilton. I guess she thought she could do one up on Paris but the joke is on her because now she is “sad” and can’t take the public backslash. Dumb bitch

• Natasha says:

@Harlem,
      I agree, that’s why I don’t feel sorry for Kris H because I think he’s been in on the stunt from the beginning…I don’t think anyone is surprised (including all parties involved) with this shit she pulled this week…

• Ionna says:

Harlem,
        For some reason I dont think Kris Humphries signed up for all of this. Maybe he wanted to be in the limlight too but this has to sting just a lil bit for him.

• Mrs. Hawthorne says:

I dont think Kris Humphries was in on this bullshit. You can tell by his reaction and comments at some of the things she was doing on the show. He was constantly letting her know umm bitch you do know yo shit stank too right? I think he fell in love not realizing he was just a ploy for Momma Kris and Kim K to cash in on his azz. Po baby. He will probably never live this down in the locker room when the lockout is over.

• HarlemGirl says:

See I believe -Kris H- got a cut but probably not what he deserved.

Kim K. just got a reality check when she thought he was as dumb as he looked.

Its too late to play the victim KIM HO- I hope Kris fights her for every cent she has made and her fake ass mom for using her daughter and helping her to spread her slutty ways and market it as if it was some new chit.

I NEVER watched their shows but I can say that the whole clan is a mess including Khloe and Kourtney– they aren’t immune because they are all in on it.

TMZ was saying now they are bad mouthing Kris’s parents claiming they never liked Kim and talked down to her so they should pretty much shut up because they are partly to blame for breaking up their marriage. All I’m thinking was this BITCH got alot of nerve with yo meddling azz momma and family. Kim’s mom also states she knew over the weekend Kim was filing for divorce but her husband didnt find out until everyone else did. That bitch need old school project beat down for that shit.

32. SoldierOne says:

I’m not a fan of the chick or her fam and she is a pretend barbie doll with fake black parts and not what i consider fine by my standards. but you can’t hate the chick hustle b/c she turn a sex tape into gold and made herself famous thru the help of it and she turned a fake marraige into a money maker for her.
    Do i feel the chick has issues??? Hell yea is her confidence and self esteem low?? no doubt. but the girl hustled her bed skills (lack there-of into an empire) she has this blog and every body else talking about her. yes there is skippers in the game doing the same thing and putting ex-ballers and advance of the arts rappers on blast but kim perfected the craft and turned it into Gold. Fame is worse than any drug!

Kim K, the whole Kardashian clan, and that fake azz marriage are full of chit, and need to have a __________/ <——big azz seat.

I completely believe that ALL parties involved were in on this bullshyt…it was a publicity money machine from the JUMP!

A narcisst is like a rapist, they prey, then they seek, it’s all about power and demand, a narc need suppy a rapist need power. at the end they both had the control

Kris Humphries took many opportunities to throw darts at Kim in public. He said a lot of mean things to her, probably because she was treating him like shit behind closed doors. A man can only take so much, lol 🙂

37. Ms. Kayla says:

Yes it was a publicity stunt but Kris H probably did start liking KIM HO and thought he would be “MR IT”

I felt his response was another slap in the face to all this drama because dude clearly stated that he is willing to work on the marriage while KIM HO is acting like the dude got fleas and running away from him.

And also Momma Kris is lucky her manipulating ass don’t get choked by a fan in the audience

• CoCo says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I Cosign!!!!

Kris has more power right about now because what the fuck do he have to lose. I bet them muthafuckin CLOWNDASHIANS ready to piss on themselves wondering what is he going to come out and say because they know that nicca has no filter.

Kim’s mother had a “relationship” with Richard Pryor.. Im wondering what was the “nature” of this said relationship?

Kim’s mother has a “relationship” with Richard Pryor.. Im wondering what was the “nature” of this said relationship?
      ~~~~~~~~
      Khloe.

• Ashanti says:

~~~~~~~~
        Khloe.

dayum!!! so y’all wasn’t lying about mama kris being a groupie and a ho? wow

—————————————————–
        Did he get mama Kris high on his sperm like he did Pam Grier…

Just asking…

She’s always had “dreams” of her big day & 72 days later she woke up from this dream & wanted a divorce. #FAIL

• EbonyEyes says:

——————————————————–
      she shoulda had the dream with her 1st marriage. Sad

Yeah I’m sure she’s hired a publicist to handle Kim’s divorce.

I don’t know why ppl are so shocked…when ppl show u who they are the first time believe them!

? How can Khloe wonder about Kris’ intentions when she married Lamar after 30 days of knowing each other? I want Kris to spill all the coffee, tea and water. The SHAMdashians!

when you give a gift it shouldn’t be conditional. you shouldn’t expect it back if the couple gets a divorce. however, it would be the nice thing to do to return the gifts. 🙂

• 2Thick4U says:

it would be the nice thing to do to return the gifts
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Right!?! How convenient her solution comes with the option to get a tax write-off. SHE NEED TO GET SOME MORALS AND RETURN THE DAMN GIFT!!!!!

jonathan jaxson used to be her publicist and said he staged pics of her all the time. coming out of a jewelry store so people would think that her and reggie were n talks about marriage. this chick has a problem that only Jesus can cure. I’ve stopped watching the SHAMdashians a long time ago and I refuse to buy any of their products. I wonder how the younger girls are gonna turn out

welp, there goes love/ anybody would be a FOOL to take kim’s ass seriously again

Kim is the chosen one for her mami. Kris from what I have read has never defended any of her children like she is defending Kim. Even attempting to cry on tv— hilarity for me because I never brought into any of their bullshit.

NY POST IS REPORTING THAT THIS IS ALL WHAT KIM MADE FOR HER WEDDING

$15 million plus profit for four-hour, two-part wedding special on E!
    $2.5 million for exclusive photos with People magazine
    $300,000 for exclusive engagement announcement with People
    $100,000 for exclusive rights to bridal shower with Britain’s OK! mag
    $50,000 to have Bachelorette party at Tao in Las Vegas

• BBallen says:

Yeah and so is CNN, I dont understand why CNN would be covering this sham of a marriage and not real news……that is why we have “entertainment” networks

I can’t wait until this whole mess goes away. I wonder if the media is making a big deal out of this “divorce” all the while something bigger is going on with our government in the background….

Trust and believe that Kim K already has another victim lined up. Narcissists never leave their current NS supply without making sure they have another source of supply waiting. That supply is usually always an old victim/boyfriend.

• Ionna says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

AINT THAT THE TRUTH!!!!!

• Wanda says:

___________________________

you think its Reggie?

• Shawnia says:

you think its Reggie?
        _______________

Probably. He does look as stupid as Kris.

@Wanda

If Reggie will have her I’m sure that is the first person she is going to run to. I’m sure we can pretty much bet he is going to be an athelete since that seems to be her protocol. Two football players, one soccer player and one basketball player. What sport do you think she’s going to pounce on next.

• FloridaGurl says:

I hate to say it but it’s gone be Reggie. He has a type. will he marry her? no but he will resume smashing.

I really wish I could feel sorry for Kimmy but I can’t. She got the cover of People three times with her mess (Engagement, wedding, current issue coming out this week) and now all of a sudden “we didnt make money” “Kris’ parents hated me”

This is the end of the Kardashian empire.

51. FloridaGurl says:

goodnight folks!!!

ok, im out!!!

Rob and Khloe are secretly laughing.

That ex-husband is rolling. He said it, he really did.

Think about it:

1. The 2 million dollar engagement ring was one she already had from earlier pictures. Kris probably barely made 2 million after taxes his whole time in the NBA.

2. He was totally clueless about who she was. You couldn’t act that clueless. He was shocked she was married before (did he NOT ever have internet access?). WHAAAA….? O__o I cannot believe none of his teammates never told him about Ray J or anything else.

3. He was already cast as this outsider doofus who was made fun of by her sisters and his family was almost never mentioned. Almost as if he was born in a pod or something.

4. Even on the wedding day, the Kardashians were treated like royalty, and yet, Kris’ family was left figuring out how they were going to get to the wedding. Kim’s mom’s reaction – Oooopps? Did I do that?

5. For every picture publicized of Kris and Kim, there were 85 pictures of just Kim, or Kim and her sisters or Kim and her momma ‘n ‘em. How many pictures of Kris’ family? I think maybe 7. How many people knew his sister was a bridesmaid? And when she took a pic with them, she was placed on the end like an afterthought.

6. In one episode of the show, Kim was whining about what moving to Minnesota would do to her career, and Kris said that after a few more years and some babies, nobody was gonna be checking for her anyways. She looked like she could shoot his ass right there…

Nothing is cute about this whole situation. Kim wanted a multi-million dollar wedding, and she wanted to be treated like a fairytale princess. E! provided the platform and her momma was the conductor. I wonder how they will treat the “divorce”. They are already setting Kris up as a desperate loser. Poor doofus guy…

55. Beauty with imperfections says:

Its truly sad how marriage isn’t taken seriously anymore. People marry for money, and popularity. Isn’t it supposed to be for love? smh

For fucking real – I wish somebody would unplug the damn mic, make it stop, make them go away!

• Spice_Girl says:

————————————————————————————————
      I cosign Yvonne, I’m totally sick of the this mess!!!!! Why does she keep getting the mic with this BS. She’s all over the tv, and web pages begging for a pitty party. No way she didn’t get paid for the wedding. They even had a tv special to show it in full. She and her family didn’t get a dime…..yea right. What the hell is driving her now?? I don’t watch the show nor do I patronize that family. I’m just tired of seeing this TRAMP in the media…Her dad must be rolling over in his grave!!!

This is getting to be past ridiculous! Return ur gifts and STFU Kim

SMH @ THESE SLUTSSSS !!!!!!!!!!!

How about they are all in it together? This family is money hungry and Kim K is their main ticket. End of story!

This bitch does not have a heart or a soul and needs to take several seats! The only thing she follows is her bank account, dollar signs and endorsement deals. I’m glad that people are becoming wise to her ways and I pray that this will be the downfall of this evil money hungry heifer and her gold-digging family.

61. Fabulous1 says: