“President Barack Obama Is Not A Fan Of The HO-Dashians”

October 19, 2011 by The ReadyWriter

Did I say the HO-Dashians? Oh I meant the Kardashians.

We might live in a Kardashian nation, but President Barack Obama (like me) isn’t a fan of reality Television’s slutty family!

Michelle and the President don’t like Sasha, 10, and Malia, 13, keeping up with Kim, Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian. Thank God the President of these United States “has raised a standard of living” with his young daughters.

The Kardashian clan in my opinion, does not set a positive example for young women; nor are they role models in today’s troubled society.

Unlike a lot of parents today, the Obama’s are not allowing reality television to dictate to their girls. They regulate how much Television their daughters watch and what they’re allowed to see. Michelle and Barack are interested in how their girls are influenced and the lessons they learn in the long run.

If only we had more parents in 2011 who patterned after the first lady and Presidents standards and expectations of who they allow to influence their children; we’d raise a real “standard of living” in this country.

109 thoughts on ““President Barack Obama Is Not A Fan Of The HO-Dashians”

well damn!

we get it Trace you think their whores but they whoring themselves all the way to the damn bank.

i don’t care what you or the president say, dem some fine ass armanian women!

i don’t care what you or the president say, dem some fine ass armanian women!
      ————————
      they aight.

those kardashians look like they were made in a factory.

they’re creepy and they’re kooky
    mysterious and spooky………………

Oh wow I love the Kardashians!!! They all look very nice IMO.

7. lexy says:

THEY LOOK SOOO DAM PLASTIC

8. AngelHair says:

“Raise a standard of living”

What does that mean?

• Ionna says:

“Raise a standard of living”

What does that mean?
      ——————–

if you have to ask then you ain’t livin it Boo. 😦

“Raise a standard of living”

What does that mean?
        ——————–

if you have to ask then you ain’t livin it Boo
        ———————————————-
        when you live with standards. Having morals and standards and you’re able to determine what’s good and acceptable. And in Tracy’s opinion they’re not acceptable.

in Tracy’s opinion they’re not acceptable.
        ——————————————
        In the presidents opinion as well. me i don’t watch them so. *shrugs shoulders*

9. ELove says:

Bruce lost HIS NUTZ when he married HIS Whore-Rearing WIFE!!!! A Whore reared little whores!

Go Trace for calling out the truth!

HoDashians 🙂 LMAO!!!!! so true!

It’s some Ho’s in dis house!
    It’s some Ho’s in dis house!
    It’s some Ho’s in dis house!

It’s some Ho’s in dis house!
    It’s some Ho’s in dis house!

I’m crazy over me some kim k.

I’m crazy over me some kim k.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Going crazy over Kim??? For what?
      What is she famous for again??? *side-eye*

• Lisa Lowe says:

I’m crazy over me some kim k.
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        Going crazy over Kim??? For what?
        What is she famous for again??? *side-eye*
        _______________________
        I was thinking the same thing. 😦 ugh

• BrownGirl says:

Going crazy over Kim??? For what? What is she famous for again??
        ——————————————————————-

Kim is famous for getting pISSed on by Brandy’s brother in a WACK sex tape.

Soooo Kim K is DROOL worthy????? But SOME SISTERS are chickenheads?!….**CONFUSED face**…WOW where do you get this stuff…smfh

13. SueWee says:

Kim Kardashian and her fake butt pads ain’t nobody into them but shallow folks.

• Tabatha says:

Sue, I dont think KK wears butt pads..I saw some Armenian chicks getting off the elevator today and they had CAKES for days.. I had to do a double!

• EbonyEyes says:

Kim’s butt?… Glad to see she toned down on the botox. 😦

• Shawnia says:

Kim, Her Mom & sisters all have that behind.
        Maybe it’s genetic or something.

Kim, Her Mom & sisters all have that behind.
        Maybe it’s genetic or something.
        ___________________

It’s called the 3-for-one special.

• Valerie says:

Kim has a big butt- get over it! everyone saw it in the rayj video.. the butt is hers- she probably had it enhanced a bit- but def not butt pads

• Acquitta says:

SueWee, ray j completely exploited her on that video.. he “showed” the camera on her ass.. it was real ( not that I’m an ass doctor or anything- lol)

but yeah- real is better- I just think if its not her ass, she got surgery- not butt pads

• Ms. Kayla says:

Kim, Her Mom & sisters all have that behind.
        Maybe it’s genetic or something.
        ___________________

It’s called the 3-for-one special.
        ***********************************
        They got them asses off the clearance rack!

• QueenC says:

@Acquitta:

lol lol lolololololo

i watched the tape with my dude and we kinda laughed the whole time.. he did mention that she seemed a bit “boring” but even he couldnt deny that she is gorgeous and her body is bangin-

• Rezzie says:

he couldnt deny that she is gorgeous and her body is bangin-
        *********************************************************************

TOO BAD SHE’S TAKIN HER FINE BODY WITH HER TO HELL!!!!!!

• BBallen says:

—————
        Ha! She’s definitely a cutie with a nice body, but she’s lacking in the sex dept. (based on the tape) Guess she didn’t want to mess up her hair. :/

• Yasha says:

Kim, Her Mom & sisters all have that behind.
        Maybe it’s genetic or something.
        ___________________

It’s called the 3-for-one special.
        ************************************
        I’ve seen the pre-surgery pics. IMO Kim has had her CAKES done and redone many times. And I agree about the 3 for one as well @Adriane.

• Natasha says:

Another thing that irks me is Kris Jenner got a face lift but then expecting everybody to feel sorry for her….bitch YOU are the one taking the risk of dying trying to compete with your plastic azz daughters…

I dont feel sorry for women like that..if you dont come back from the anesthesia or your face is fucked up afterwards then that’s your own fault…it aint like it was a surgery you HAD to have.

IM MAD THAT KIM’S FACE IS BRONZE AND HER SKIN A CREAMY WHITE! MATCH YOUR COVERUP! HER BODY IS AMAZING THOUGH. KHLOE IS THE ONLY ONE THAT ISNT ATTARCTIVE…IMO

• Gabriella says:

Random,
      I actually think Khloe is the prettiest of them all..she is naturally pretty. Kim can get really dollfaced but her natural face is not pretty The make-up gives her presence.

• Shawnia says:

KHLOE IS THE ONLY ONE THAT ISNT ATTARCTIVE…IMO
        _________________

Khloe is the most attractive one in my opinion

• Cindy says:

Khloe is the prettiest of the K-Girls. And She has more personality than the other two. Kim said she started getting plastic surgery at an early age. Her first husband made her feel ugly (hense the addiction). She was prettier when she first started. Now she’s on the road to cat woman.

15. SoldierOne says:

What gets me is, Ms. Tracy Bell aka Blog Queen ain’t say a got damn thing about these heifers and their looks YET almost every comment here has gone towards talking about Kim’s azz to her and her sisters looks. All that looks good AIN’T GOOD!!!!!! and the point of this POST (let me bring y’all back) is the fact that, these whore rich bitches are NOT ROLE MODELS NOR are they WORTHY of my time on the reality tv circuit!

Amen @Soldier..thank you!

• Ms. Kayla says:

**********

so true erbody got off track Soldier.

• SoldierOne says:

so true erbody got off track Soldier.
        ———————————————-

OFF TRACK MY ASS!!! They ain’t all that. The substance of this post was missed.

Ugh….Kim you and ya sisters please—>go away! I’ma need her to get a talent besides opening her legs for every other baller…. to be honest, her skills weren’t all that in that sex tape IMO.

• ManUp says:

_________________________________________________________
      Do you SEE Kim’s azz and body?? She don’t even need any skills. BUT, we know she got skillz, that’s why these athletes and rappers and shit ready to go to war over her.

“The azz that launched a thousand beefs.”

• CoCo says:

Kim is a smart girl she knows she doesn’t have to do much. Her way of thinking– Be happy I let you… Men thinking “Iam”

• Sane says:

Do you SEE Kim’s azz and body?? She don’t even need any skills. BUT, we know she got skillz, that’s why these athletes and rappers and chit ready to go to war over her.

“The azz that launched a thousand beefs.”
        ————

Hmmm…I don’t know about that one Man…that BlowJob she gave on tape looked pretty dry to me.

• Ms. Kayla says:

hahahaha @ Man.
        her azz looks like molding clay.

@ MAN …why do I even bother ….. 😦 one thing I dig about you is consistency..gotta luv you for that!

• ManUp says:

@ MAN …why do I even bother ….. one thing I dig about you is consistency..gotta luv you for that!
        ____________________________
        Hey, the truth is always consistent

The Kardashians are rolyalty people.

• Zenna says:

The Kardashians are rolyalty people.
      ————————————————

First of all you gotta learn how to SPELL it…R.O.Y.A.L.T.Y and ROYALTY THEY ARE NOT is 1.

and 2, you fuckin trippin as usual.

Kim is one botox shot away from looking like jigsaw puzzle.

Please y’all who cares about Plastic Kim and her sisters they are one noters!

20. Spice_Girl says:

Unlike a lot of parents today, the Obama’s are not allowing reality television to dictate to their girls. They regulate how much Television their daughters watch and what they’re allowed to see. Michelle and Barack are interested in how their girls are influenced and the lessons they learn in the long run.

I agree and some parents allow television to raise their children, then they wonder why they go out and do everything under the sun. because television has taught them to do so!!!!

• Natasha says:

————————————————-

I cosign @Spice

And this is newsworthy because…..

No one cares about the elmers paste licking sisters and their botox faced…

23. Marky says:

This news will help me sleep well tonight.

• CorporateBitch says:

This news will help me sleep well tonight.
      ——————————————————

🙂 LMAO 🙂

Did anybody see Kim’s wedding that they keep airing on the show?

• BrownGirl says:

@Mahogany

I fastforwarded through most of it. I just wanted to see the actual wedding itself, which to me was tacky, not the arguing and their annoying whining shit that us regular people don’t really give a shit about.

• Mahogany says:

**********************************************************

Cosign*^ Bitch you getting paid 17 MILLION dollars to get married…SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! She shoulda been complaining about nothing…

I betchu they GYBN rich as hail diggin out dese bitches kooties and booties.

• 2Thick4U says:

LMAO 🙂 Whoa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• FloridaGurl says:

I betchu they GYBN rich as hail diggin out dese bitches kooties and booties.
        *********
        Hmmmmm….yep! And my life is now complete with that visual in my head.

Evening everyone!

• Lisa Lowe says:

I betchu they GYBN rich as hail diggin out dese bitches kooties and booties.
        *********
        I JUST KNOW HE DIGGIN DEEP TOO 🙂 LOL

• Natasha says:

I betchu they GYBN rich as hail diggin out dese bitches kooties and booties.
        *********
        I JUST KNOW HE DIGGIN DEEP TOO
        —————————————————-
        that koochie whole prbly longer and deeper than the Lincoln tunnel

26. Sugel says:

First Lady Michelle Obama has revealed that her hubby President Barack Obama doesnt keep up with the Kardashians! Unfortunately for our pResident Moochelle our ever vacationing at taxpayer expense 1st lady wears the pants in their relationship. We ARE NOT IGNORANT you are Mister President it is a no brainer why even speak about the b tches…duh.

i wouldnt want my teenage or preteen daughter watching the kardashians on t.v either so i get u mr.presidente!

*clapping my hands* @ President Obama

29. Anonymous says:

But they deal with real life issues thoe Kardashians.

• BrownGirl says:

But they deal with real life issues thoe Kardashians.
      ________________________________________________
      Yeah it’s “real life” issues but it’s also kinda raunchy for young girls to watch

• lexy says:

@Brown,
        I agree!

If I talked to my Mama the way Kim, Kourtney, and Khloe talk to Kris I would be smacked to the ground.
        Besides that, they are too old for the First Daughters anyway

• AngelHair says:

They (Obama’s kids) vould prbly learn something from the show.

• Gia says:

They (Obama’s kids) vould prbly learn something from the show.
        **********
        “LEARN something from the show”??? GTFOH!!!! Spare me the KarTRASHian clan **have SEVERAL seats please**

• Coco says:

They (Obama’s kids) vould prbly learn something from the show
        ______________________________
        What can u learn from the show
        How 2 pick a plastic surgeon
        How 2 get a baller
        How 2 make sex tapes & get pissed on
        GTFOH

• Al-Scream says:

They (Obama’s kids) vould prbly learn something from the show
        ______________________________

@Angelhair, I think you say dumb shit just so we can blast ya ass OUT!!!! Cause your comment was dumb!

Another reason why I love MY President.

I have a teenage daughter and I find alot of the things especially Khloe and Kourtney say whether its joking or not very inappropriate for a young person.

31. PointMan says:

There are a LOT of things that I don’t care for me OR my daughter to watch on TV. Matter of fact, my daughter isn’t allowed to watch TV during the week and she’s 16. I don’t see the big deal.

• Gia says:

Exactly AND?

that’s just like folks who watch the bbw series. they might enjoy the fvckery but i’m sure wouldn’t let their kids watch it. certain shows are not meant for younger viewers.

32. FloridaGirl says:

I mean, someone could say Basketball Wives is a great show, but does that mean it’s suitable for children? Ummm, duh NO!!!!

it’s an entertaining show for adults…i wouldn’t let my child watch them talk about all of that mess…

34. Ebony says:

Now the Kardashian clan say they are shocked and dismayed at the presidential insult.

————————————

GOOD those HO’S should be, it’s like Tracy aka Blog Queen said, ‘raise ya fuckin standard of living’

• lexy says:

————————————
        Shocked and dismayed, really? Are they that dense?

EVERYONE does not have to like their show.. I know I don’t care to watch it

these fame whores are just on another quest to get ATTENTION…smh…

I swear the Kardashians are so far up their own asses it’s ridiculous at this point…what exactly are young girls supposed to learn from this show…like how to have your mom pimp you and your relationships for monetary gain or how about have unprotected sex and get pregnant by some dude you don’t know his last name or get plastic surgery before you hit 30, etc

If I had children, daughters specifically, they would not be watching Kim Kardashian’s :chickhead: ass either. Why does this past hoochie-temporarily housewife feel that she’s in a position to positively influence young girls? What could she teach them? How to Fuck their way to stardom? GTFOHWTS!

Man, Michelle done lucked up on a good one, didn’t she?! I mean, he’s great looking, highly educated, THE PRESIDENT, prolly slanging in those drawls AND he is a great father?!?! WHAT MORE COULD YOU ASK FOR???
    NOTHING!…….

Screams TRACYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Omar says:

NOTHING!…….
        ———–

I swear!!!! Any more Barack’s out there? LOL
        ———————————————

@Tra, I’ll be ya Barack Babe whatz up????

• Mrs. Hawthorne says:

NOTHING!…….
        ———–

I swear!!!! Any more Barack’s out there? LOL
        ____________________________________________

Hey ms. Bell 🙂 So nice of you to DROP IN!!!!

• 2Thick4U says:

hey Tra…..waves to every1 else.

Hey errryboddy

Who the hell cares whether they watch it or not 😦 They are KIDS and at the end of the day their PARENTS should have say so on what they do and don’t watch. They really need to get over themselves 😦

Reasons why NO ONE under 21 should watch this dayum show:

1) The way Khloe’s manly azz talks to her mom
    2) The way Rob talks to Kim
    3) Bruce’s facelift scares the rawdawg shit outta me
    4) Bruce gets “hoe’d” by his wife & Khloe on a reg (not a way a man should be presented)
    5) Kendall & Kylie hardly wants to be connected w/the show
    6) Little girls will think its okay to know, date & marry someone in 2 weeks or less
    7) Too many spinoffs, which equal mutliple personalities. They may “catch it” watching all the shows

• Natasha says:

I can’t believe they would be so stupid as to think that someone would want their under 13 year old daughters (or sons to be honest) watching that show The girls should’ve never been watching it in the first place but at least he has enough sense to say no I don’t want you watching this.

y’all know young girls imitate and iminate what they see. and a lot of these young girls out here today already know sex sells and are aspiring to be whores like these heifers here!!!!!!!!!!!

The K’s need to sit down and get over themselves. The show should not be watched by children or adults with low self esteem. They aren’t contributing anything to enrich one’s life.

1)Meet and marry men in less than 60 days
        2)Spend a ridiculous amount on whatever’s.
        3)Their sense of family and cursing each out is sick.
        4)Entertainment purposes only (for those that realize that’s just what it is.

42. ELovely says:

i know I’m late

The Kardashians never commented on the interview or what was said by the Obama’s? And Im sure they wont take it personal….who cares..

Im just saying him not letting his girls watch and him liking it are two different things..

In the article it was also stated that the girls are not alolwed to watch TV during the week and are only allowed to watch it a few hours on the weekend… given that information I bet there is alot of shit they dont watch!!

lmao ……..

Kudos to the prez & first lady for only allowing their children to watch “quality” tv

Well truth be told aint nothing on tv anymore with quality, even the disney channel is being corrupt, back in the days our shows for kids was just that, 4 kids but now, you got pregnant teens (babies out of wedlock got hit shows it’s a real mess!

46. DaisyDukes says:

*clapping* and *cheering* for President Obama!!!!!!! 🙂 At least he censors what his daughters are watching, unlike a lot of these parents today!