“Ms. Amanda Knox Was Acquitted Of Murder”

October 3, 2011 by The ReadyWriter

Amanda Knox was acquitted today of a murder that riveted three countries for the past four years and just hours later was whisked away from an Italian prison, ending her four-year ordeal.

The Seattle woman’s legs buckled and she let out a silent cry when the judge in Perugia, Italy, announced that the  appeals court had thrown out her conviction for the murder of her British roommate Meredith Kercher and vacated her 26-year prison sentence.

Knox, 24,  was hustled out of the courtroom, barely able to walk, stumbling while being hauled along by court
officers. The former exchange student was crying and doubled over, her head occasionally coming up for big breaths of air.

Hours later, a pair of black vehicles slid out of the gates of Capanne Prison outside of Perugia, with Knox in the back seat. She is expected to return to home to Seattle immediately.

Both Knox, 24, and Sollecito, 27, confessed to the murder of Meredith Kercher in 2007. They were sentenced to serve sentences of 26 years and 25 years respectively.

Rudy Guede, a black man who was sentenced to 16 years in prison for the rape and murder of Meredith Kercher, has exhausted his appeals.

Do you feel the media has once again influenced a court to free a murderer who should spend the rest of her life in prison?

101 thoughts on ““Ms. Amanda Knox Was Acquitted Of Murder”

1. Pointman says:

.… to no one’s surprise.

They didn’t have enough evidence to keep this girl in jail for the rest of her life. The judge in the case was on trial for another crazy case that he lost and was trying to make up for it..IDK, they have to give me weapons, blood, body fluids before I can tell a judge to give someone life. If I see some doubt, I am always going to say Not Guilty..I’m sorry..I don’t want that on my record when I get to the gates…

They confessed and then recounted! I’m Confused!

I saw her and she didn’t seem like she wasn’t innocent! She was fighting for her life on that stand- maybe her boyfriend was messing with her roomrate which is why they found his DNA – If Amanda’s boyfriend come up missing we all know the deal!

Do ya’ll really think she did it?…..I don’t know what to believe….shrugs…this case had me confused

Yeah, um, i really dont know much about this case.

And once again we have them throw in our face that they don’t give a rats ass about us. They will continue to murder innocent blacks unless we get off our butts and stand up for ourselves. Boycott, march, do whatever it takes. Just like our parents and grandparents. We are so soft these days. We don’t stand for anything.

• Anthony says:

We don’t stand for anything.
      ————————————

that’s why some of us fall for the bullshit!

• CoCo says:

We are so soft these days. We don’t stand for anything.
        ________________________________
        Please remove me from that we!

Like are WE supposed to be SHOCKED??? The heifer is White and once you white you right.

Most convictions are done WITHOUT physical evidence and this case was no different (although the boyfriend’s DNA was on the victim)

Once they found a black man whose DNA matched some on the scene I knew it was only a matter of time before she was set free.

I don’t think she did it, I think she was there. Also, while the media played a part, there were TWO judges on the jury. Now if you on a jury and a judge says not guilty, more than likely you gone say the same. I also think Italian government is a little shady anyway. All the military people advise to stay on your p’s and q’s while stationed there because they show no mercy to foreigners.

I don’t think she did it, I think she was there.
      ———————————————————-

Whatever the case, she has to live with it.

• Lexy says:

I don’t think she did, I think she was there.
        _________________

I think Amanda stole that girl’s money and that’s what started the whole fight

• 2Thick4U says:

I don’t think she did, I think she was there.
        _________________

I don’t think she’s innocent and that’s for damn sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• EbonyEyes says:

I think Amanda stole that girl’s money and that’s what started the whole fight
        ~~~~~

COSIGN*

• QueenC says:

I don’t think she did it, I think she was there.
        ———————————————————-

She didn’t do the act herself but ain’t no way she didn’t know about it. Plus her boyfriend’s DNA was on the dead body. C’mon now.

…but you know. She cried so it’s all good now.

• RandomChick says:

I’m not sure she did it…but I think either she knows who did or she was there.

I never understood why Americans think they deserve special treatment in foreign countries. I mean American’s could give a fuck about a foreigner here in the US.

• ManUp says:

“I’m not sure she did it…but I think either she knows who did or she was there.”
        *********

Yeah, she knows SOMETHING and was definitely there. Lack of evidence does NOT equal lack of guilt

I’m just as confused as the next one with this case.

I think wealth played a bigger part in this than anything. Her parents hired lawyers, PR teams, where able to pick up and move to Italy essentially. In the words of Nino, “Money talks, BS runs the marathon.”

was the girl murdered a BLACK girl?

13. KatMan says:

I’ve never heard this story.. but it doesnt surprise me that she got off at all.

• Acquitta says:

**********

you have to live under a rock not to have heard about this story. esp. when it’s been on every news channel in the damn tri-state.

His DNA on her could mean they were screwing around behind her back!

I think she did it, I saw the movie on lifetime it was good, if I’m not mistaking the victim was raped as well…

Boy this UNJUSTice system is a hot mess I tell ya

Actually, the DNA evidence was compromised, that’s why her boyfriend was freed also… Rudy G was convicted because he confessed & asked for a speedy trial… He is in no way affiliated with Amanda… She was targeted and convicted based on her sexpot image, nothing else…

• BBallen says:

——————-

Thank you!

She knows something…AND why did she lie on her former employer..saying he murdered the girl???? Its obvious that she was not mature enough to leave the country on an exchange student mission!

I thought it was ODD when her and the boyfriend was pictured hugging and kissing while the police were investigating the murder scene! That WAS NOT the time for PDA!…smh

Despite what others feel….I’m so glad that her verdict was overturned.

EVERYONE IS NOT GUILTY AS CHARGED!!!!

I followed this case for the most part and I don’t think she did it either but she does know more than she has told.

It seems like it was some sort of get together with all of them things got out of hand and poor Meredith was killed.

If Amanda is indeed GUILTY I hope her room-mate haunt her ass all the way to the grave.

Well the bottom line is, Amanda Knox is about to make a a whole lotta $$$. Expect to see her on every magazine cover in the coming weeks. While I want my kids to explore different cultures, I would not send them out of the country if they were not mature enough. and SHE was not mature enough.

• EbonyEyes says:

———————-

Don’t forget the movie where she plays the “victim to the corrupt Italian Justice System.”

Prolly have that chick that played “Felicity” play her.

• Lexy says:

__________________________________________________________

I am willing to bet that her azz will be on Good Morning America before Thursday and Robin will be interviewing her azz

• Shawnia says:

Well Amanda Knox about to make a a whole lotta $$$. Expect to see her on every magazine cover in the coming weeks. While I want my kids to explore different cultures, I would not send them if they were not mature enough. Like someone said, she was not mature enough.
        ————————————————————————-

If you ever notice Americans especially caucasians in foreign countries have a very unaware attitude of being respectful to the country they are in. It’s always look at me I’m American red, white, and blue flag clothing, USA emblems on everything. She was probably a foreign college student who was out of control, and got herself into trouble. Her American priviledge attitude got her in trouble.

__________________________________________________
        I say Today Show with Ann Curry. Ann is much more nurturing.

I always thought she didn’t actually DO the crime, but like others say, she knows something and she was likely there when it happened…don’t have much else more to say about it… Was justice served??? Not sure…

24. CeoDawg says:

If she is guilty? Italy has no one but itself to blame for her being set free. The DA is crazy shady, then the crime scene was botched, the forensic teams were filmed picking up evidence and then placing it back down to photograph it. Italy didn’t want that smear on its global reputation. If I were Amanda I would go straight from the courthouse, to the airport with just the clothes on my back.

——————————————-

i bet you that’s exactly what she’ll do, parents, family and friends in tow.

SO THE TWO WHITE CRIMINALS GO FREE AND THE ONE BLACK MAN HAS “EXHAUSTED” HIS APPEAL?… FIRST THAT BITCH THAT MURDERED HER CHILD AND NOW THESE TWO…… I SAW THE SPECIAL ON THIS CASE AND TO ME FROM ALL THE EVIDENCE… WELL FROM WHAT I MEMBER THESE FUKAS ARE GUILTY!!

It’s the year for white female murderers

• Wanda says:

It’s the year for white female murderers
      ********************************************
      This is the year of “All White Ladies Get Out Of Jail free” Murder all of your friends/ kids now.. may not be so lucky next year

27. SoldierOne says:

I NEED TO GO RESEARCH THIS SHIT…

ERRTIME I HEAR ABOUT THIS STORY I THINK OF TAKEN….. GUUD LUCK!
    DONT TAKE UR AZZ OVER SEAS…

According to this blog, everyone is guilty..Damn

As far as this Amanda Knox Shit 😦 my mouth is shut!

I didn’t follow this case but I’ll be sure to tune in when Lifetime creates the movie

32. FloridaGurl says:

Once they made it known she had the best lawyer in Italy, I knew she would get the verdict overturned.

33. Omar Nance says:

She’ll only kill again.

Yoooo! Shes an American what do you expect! I wonder how much of influence our elected officials had on this acquittal

The bitch is white not surprised.

“Crime Does Pay”, people. SMDH

She is a little angel, just like casey anthony

*Throws up*

People are getting away with murder, literally

When she gets home I doubt her and her family will go out for Italian food.

There never was any evidence that she committed this crime.

41. Pointman says:

I hope to God she is truly innocent because someone did lose their life. I hope that justice was served….
    I am glad this is over because I am sick and tired of hearing about it.

Ok now she can take her ass home. This was all over the news this morning. I’m so tired of hearing this story. If it was a black girl this woudn’t be news.

Morning Fam.

I wonder who paid for her private plane ride home? you know her parents had money if she went to Paris as an exchange student., then hired top lawyers to get her acquitted.

• SlickRick says:

I wonder who paid for her private plane ride home?
      ———————–

her lawyers, mommy and daddy? who cares the bitch is free!

• Yasha says:

I wonder who paid for her private plane ride home?
        ———————–

her lawyers, mommy and daddy? who cares the bitch is free!
        ******

🙂 LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🙂

At first this chick was guilty now she’s free. In the beginning I think she thought it was all a joke but after spending 4 years in prison she got a taste of what the rest of her life would be like and changed her story. Then had her lawyers press upon the fact that, her DNA was not found on the scene.