“Tiger Woods Was Supposed To Make An Announcement”

July 11, 2011 by The ReadyWriter

Today!

The golf world was all abuzz today about a special announcement that Tiger Woods was supposed to make at 11 a.m.

Speculation and rumors abound that Woods, 35, who hasn’t won a tournament in 2 years, will call it quits and retire for good from the sport that made him a billionaire.

Woods’ fairytale career ended in spectacular fashion in November 2009 when he crashed his SUV into a tree outside his home a day after a tabloid published a story that he was having an affair.

In the following weeks, whores fell out the closet left and right and Woods checked himself into a sex rehab. Woods’ corporate sponsors began a mass exodus for the door, and his long-suffering wife, Elin, filed for divorced and left with the couple’s children, Sam Alexis, 4, and Charlie Axel, 2.

Poor Tiger but he brought it all on himself.

62 thoughts on ““Tiger Woods Was Supposed To Make An Announcement”

is it just me, or is Tioger looking a little sexy with the beard?!

• Pinky says:

Tiger looks good in that picture because his bug eyes are covered up….Dat all

• FloridaGurl says:

is it just me, or is Tioger looking a little sexy with the beard?!
        _____________________________________________________________

Tiger & sexy don’t EEM go in the same sentence!! I have NEVER found him attractive..esp. now

After I saw Tiger on this one magazine cover looking all thugged out w/his chest out and a scully on, I dayum near pee’d on myself!

• 2Thick4U says:

@Yasha, I’m with u on the beard thing, I LOVES a man with hair on his face 🙂

See how Elin has the last laugh y’all???

He’s not going anywhere. He may take the rest of the season off but retire? no way!

4. AnnaB says:

I predict he is retiring…I mean what else can it be?

5. Lisa Lowe says:

4.He’s too proudful to announce his retirement. He probably will just take time off for the rest of the year, or say he needs surgery.

He has nothin left to prove so why not

As far as him retiring…I would be somewhat shocked. He’s extremely competitive and I seriously doubt he would retire right now….his legacy is far too great for him to have a Bret Favre-like implosion….

• Yasha says:

@bballen…you have a point he is very competitive to throw in the towel now, but what do you think his annoucement is?

• BBallen says:

but what do you think his annoucement is?
        ——————————————————–

Yasha, don’t know and don’t care..i’m just here for the convo. lol

• XMen says:

I think it’s in relation to his knee and Achilles injuries as well as his connection with that doctor who is under investigation. I do think that he will take more time off from golf, but I would be floored if he were to retire today. If he did, he wouldn’t stay away too long.

• ELovely says:

@bballen…yea he seems to young and at the top of his game to call it quits…he probably just needs a year off or so to get back on his game

8. Fabulous1 says:

• FloridaGurl says:

lmmfao!!!!!!!!!1

Or maybe Tiger is set to end the speculation about his ethnicity once and for all by admitting that he’s black?
        ______________________________________________________________

Fab,

Tiger will be the first to tell you that he is not black he is Caublasian (Caucasian, black, and Asian)

9. ELovely says:

i think he needs to take time off and let his body heal and make the final run at taking the record

10. KatMan says:

didn’t read the comments, but why does he have to call a press conference to announce he’s quitting? wouldn’t it be more beneficial to save time and just fade away into the distance?

Maybe he’s announcing that he’s doing a reality show where he’s looking for love????

Or maybe he’s announcing that he needs more Hooters hoes????

I’m thinking he’s gonna retire as well..

26.Top 10 things Tiger may say:
    1. I just saved alot on my car insurance
    2. I just slept at a Holiday Inn Select
    3. $500.00 to the winner of the “she gotta donk” contest tonight
    4. I cannot live a lie, “yes”, I like frank and beans
    5. She said she was 18
    6. But the kid is not my son
    7. You should really go out and support Flockavelli
    8. Im not black, “see, I’m lighter than George Hamilton”
    9. After-party at my house
    10. Those werent roids, I was just getting b u t t injections to give you something bigger to kiss

• FloridaGurl says:

26.Top 10 things Tiger may say:
      1. I just saved alot on my car insurance
      2. I just slept at a Holiday Inn Select
      3. $500.00 to the winner of the “she gotta donk” contest tonight
      4. I cannot live a lie, “yes”, I like frank and beans
      5. She said she was 18
      6. But the kid is not my son
      7. You should really go out and support Flockavelli
      8. Im not black, “see, I’m lighter than George Hamilton”
      9. After-party at my house
      ______________

HarlemGirl u stoopid!

14. Al-scream says:

He’s gonna announce “I just slept with a black girl for the first time”

Hello All.
    HUGE announcement for HUGE money he’s made, walking round a field hitting a little, white ball. Only in America can professional athletes, actors/entertainers become billionaires, only in America. Make a difference Tiger, make a difference. Peace.

Hey Tracy Bell’s Ceo Family! 🙂

Maybe Tiger got a new set of golf clubs, or is he finally coming clean about actually wanting a black women!?!

Maybe Tiger’s going to hold a Magic Johnson type of press conference

#hewashoin’
    #wrapitupkids

Oh hell Naw!!!!!!!!!

19. BigBelly says:

whateva he gonna say i know barkley will be there.

dare i say it!! Tiger is lookn good in that pic!
    those lips! 🙂

I went back to look at tiger and STILL I get nothing

*begins to think of things that would upgrade him*

#nottalkingaboutmoney

Never been a fan of Tiger so if he’s retiring o well I don’t give two f*ucks…

The big announcement is that he and his current agent are signing to a new management company. Where’s an Evelyn Lozada t-shirt when you need it?

• Cameo1 says:

———————

yep cuz dis nigga is a non-mutherfuckin factor!

• UncleEd says:

Yeah the announcement is he and his manager are changing management teams. They are separating with ING.

23. Ms. Kayla says:

I don’t think the Black Community is willing to accept Tiger at this moment. I mean he can fill out an application for blackness, which we will review in due time. But as of right now the community is closed… We are actually in the process of kickin folks out.

24. Anonymous says:

Poor Tiger…yet i don’t feel sorry for that fool. He stuck the dick across the continent so if he’s fucked up he only have himself to blame.

• Rezzie says:

all of those spirits have his game off course.

• SoldierOne says:

all of those spirits have his game off course.
        ———————————————————-

WTF? so what you sayin: he was fuckin ghosts????????

• Rezzie says:

all of those spirits have his game off course.
        ———————————————————-

WTF? so what you sayin: he was fuckin ghosts????????
        ________________

when you sleep with different people you develop soul ties, this stays with you as different spirits and that’s neva good.

TIGER SIT YO ASS DOWN! NO ONE CARES…

retiring? really? i sure hope so…