“Democratic Leaders Want Weiner To Resign”

June 13, 2011 by The ReadyWriter

Despite what appeared to be coordinated calls from top female Democrats for him to step down, Weiner remains defiant that he will not make that decision until his wife Huma Abedin returns from an overseas trip with Hillary Clinton next week. I don’t why he’s waiting for his wife to make such a decision? That girl has her own life and career aside from her husband’s scandalous drama.

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi said: “Congressman Weiner has the love of his family, the confidence of his constituents, and the recognition that he needs help.” “I urge (him) to seek that help without the pressures of being a Member of Congress.”

Debbie Wasserman Schultz, the head of the Democratic National Committee, said: “It is with great disappointment that I call on Weiner to resign. The behaviour he has exhibited is indefensible and (his) continued service in Congress is untenable.”

I wish Weiner would resign already, I’m tired of this being top story throughout the media.

In the meantime, more lewd photos of the congressman have emerged as well as details of emails he’s exchanged with a 17-year-old girl.

What do you think? Should Weiner resign?

65 thoughts on ““Democratic Leaders Want Weiner To Resign”

So what! It’s not like he had an affair

• CoCo says:

I cosign @ADAM,
      This women is stupid with her reasoning for his bad behavior but I don’t think he should resign or have to resign over them pics – who fuxkin cares

Dude need to “Man up” and resign

why wasn’t this fool sending those dirty pictures to his wife? Yeah he need to SIT his ass down!

he’s in love with himself, all the photos that are now emerging.

Weiner CLEARLY is having a mid-life crisis; trying to reassure himself that he’s still youthful, attractive, etc. The ‘sexts’ themselves sounded like the thoughts/words of an adolescent boy. A 46-year old man acting like a 13-year old boy is not only not attractive — it’s pathetic.

• CoCo says:

——————————-

cosign!

So he’s supposedly going to rehab? This shit is getting old with these politicians thinking rehab will cure them from whatever “addiction” they may have.

please!

This guy is such a damn joke! he looks like a fool now so he’s gotta do something. and i’m glad his wife left him standing alone and looking stupid like he do! Tracy is right, she’s got a life!

8. Al-scream says:

ah ha! he need to step his ass down already

yes RESIGN!
    do us all that favor please and thank you!

10. Ms. Kayla says:

Right now, he’s a distraction.com and SHOULD resign!

i wish this uber unsexy ass pale man and his weiner would go the fugg away already…

• Felicia says:

___

COSIGN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

————————————————-
        I know Ahnold for one is GLAD this shit popped off. We have not heard one WORD about him since Weiner hit the scene.

• Pinky says:

Has Arnold resigned yet???????????????????????????

Schwarzenegger is no longer governor but i’m sure they would have asked him to resign.

I mean…he is a man and is human just like the rest of us…should he lose his job over it? Mmmm, not really, if it doesnt affect his job performance. Im sure plenty people do the same thing, they just arent in the public eye.

——————————————————————————————————-

@Acquitta, that’s why his ass should KNOW BETTER! cause he’s in the PUBLIC’S EYE! That’s why he gets the “Dumb ass! award” in my book!

• Felicia says:

@acquitta, most people are not sexually deviant. Despite the lies you may have heard: I have never sent nude pics of myself to anyone, at any time, ever!

• Mrs. Hawthorne says:

I have never sent nude pics of myself to anyone, at any time, ever!
        ___

Same here…it’s never been something I find exciting or even cute. I don’t even send stuff like this to my husband…reason being is that you truly NEVER know who can get ahold of those pictures. Pictures taken on your phone, depending on your provider will automatically be available on the provider’s website when you log in, that’s too much risk!

• Lexy says:

I have never sent nude pics of myself to anyone, at any time, ever!
        ___

Um I have *_*

• Valerie says:

I don’t think sexting photos of yourself to someone that wants them is deviant in any way. But it was stupid of him to do so because of who he is. If he was a normal sexter like sooo many people are these days, no one would care.

• CoCo says:

I have never sent nude pics of myself to anyone, at any time, ever!
        ________________________________________________________________________
        Um, lil Ms. Felicia, really now?? – sending nudes pics is a sexy thing to do in relationships

• Felicia says:

I have never sent nude pics of myself to anyone, at any time, ever!
        ________________________________________________________________________
        ********************************

oh well i’m not on that level yet

I think he shouldn’t resign! For what? Him Sexting, sex-twittering or what “the fuck” eva. Has nothing to do with his J.O.B.

dontjudgeme#

• Gabriella says:

I agree KEE.
      He should not resign. Did President Clinton resign? Or heck I can take it way back…did President Kennedy resign…or I can take it back even further…did President Warren Harding resign?

14. Spice_Girl says:

I don’t care if he was sending dikk pics of himself to random sack chasers on the web. He wasn’t sexting animals, children or old geriatrics so…ehhh.

If he can get the job done, let him do it and leave his “look at my dikk” proclivites alone!

@ SPICE,
      RIght! I can give 2 shits what he does with his weiner…his wife is the only one who should care.

His actions are unacceptable period! …so I have no loyalty to him at all. He did not get voted in to PLAY on social networks and it appears that a lot of his time was not CHANNELED properly for a representative. He needs to resign so we can move on to things that are really important. Especially with the election year coming up…Give it up…stop being a Weiner…LOL

16. ELovely says:

He needs some classes on how to take sexting picks

What alot of folks don’t know but us North Carolinian’s know…John Edwards had been cheating on Elizabeth since I was a kid (the 80′s)! He got elected here ANYWAY. The point is most folks already KNOW politicians are less than savory and their marriages most times are for show/political reasons anyhow. Doesn’t make it any less hurtful to these wives I’m sure…but MOST of them know what they are getting into when they say “I do”…

One more to add to my list…did FDR resign?

I have been on this earth a long time..been married, divorced, in committed relationships the whole deal…AND have never posed NUDE or HALF NUDE, never did a SEX TAPE, or took any pictures that I would not mind the world seeing. And I am under the radar…This guy… a PUBLIC FIGURE decides that he wants to start sex ting all over the country AND had no concern for his wife, family, job, constituents..he needs help and NOT on the taxpayers dime…If his wife stays with him…I hope she knows she has a problem on her hands. For me…this would be a serious sign…and divorce would be imminent!

@Mahogany…exactly! This issue is for his wife to deal with only. Like I stated as long as it doesnt affect his job performance (and of course using us taxpayers money) then who friggin cares if he wants to send his peen pics all over the world.

19. Valerie says:

Personally as long as Weiner wasn’t one those hypocrites on a moral soapbox, telling others how to live their lives, not to have abortions, not to be gay, not to cheat, family values, blahblah…his private sex or sexting life is none of my concern…as long as he’s breaking no laws and is doing his jobs. This should be between him and his wife, but we live in a hyprocritic, sensantionalistic world. I would love to see the phone and computer of every person asking for Weiner’s resignation.

• Wanda says:

@val, PREACH. People love to judge others for thier personal choices but I gaurantee you, if we looked at the computers and phones of these judgers you would be surprised what you find. SMH.

He should not resign. If every man or woman who cheated on their spouse job was put on the line because of it there would be a lot of unemployed people in this world.

I just love these media outlets who are shoving this down our throats with their opinions. Most of them pointing the finger at him probably just got done digging three more fingers out their own side chick.

22. Lisa Lowe says:

People act like because this man is an elected official he can’t have any downtime. So he sent a picture in his boxers that had a small bulge. We didn’t see any penis, just a bulge. Move on and let’s tackle what’s important. This is a matter between him and his wife

Hello All. He’s not a sexual deviant per se, he’s an IDIOT! We need smarter people in Congress.

I wish they would leave Weiner and his weiner alone! He just needs to HANG in there…get it…Hang, in, there…HA…that was too easy~

Hey yall….

25. Tabatha says:

I think he should resign simply because he’s off showing his “plantinum piece” and it was small! Now, if he was hanging, I’d be writing his district in support of keeping him on!

Those that know better tend to do better.

27. SoldierOne says:

Personally, I dont want to see my azz on twitter or the net. So if I dont take or send sexts, I dont have to worry about the shyt

Now my home movies are in my home locked down and safe

NEVER THOUGHT I WUD SAY THIS… Weiner overload

C’mon Ms. Bell get with a new post already!