“11 Year Old Girl Raped., At The YMCA in New York”

May 21, 2011 by The ReadyWriter

An 11-year-old girl became pregnant and contracted a sexually transmitted disease after she was raped in a sauna by her summer camp counselor at a YMCA in upstate New York.

The girl’s family has launched a lawsuit against the YMCA stating, the organization’s officials fired the 17-year-old counselor when they found out about the rape however failed, to alert police.

The girl, who is now 12, said she was raped in the sauna of the William-Emslie YMCA in Buffalo, New York, last July, and gave birth to a son earlier this year.

The civil lawsuit in the state Supreme Court alleges, the YMCA was negligent, especially since the assault was also witnessed by another co-worker, who worked as a lifeguard. The lifeguard reported it to the YMCA’s management but management failed to report the incident to police.

Source

54 thoughts on ““11 Year Old Girl Raped., At The YMCA in New York”

nasty bastard!

2. al-scream says:

Wow –>>> SMMFH

scandalous and shocking!!!!!!!!

• QTip says:

scandalous and shocking!!!!!!!! ————> I know who would-a thought we’d get a post on saturday?

• Sane says:

________________________________
        must be because the world’s gon end at 6.

• EbonyEyes says:

must be because the world’s gon end at 6.
        ————————————————

hey fam.

ya’ll ready for the rapture?

• XMen says:

must be because the world’s gon end at 6.
        ————————————————

hey fam.

ya’ll ready for the rapture?
        **********************************************

it’s all hype. jesus ain’t ready for us.

• Angelhair says:

it’s all hype. jesus ain’t ready for us.
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

but are you ready for jesus???????????

4. Anonymous says:

sex at the YMCA.?? contact the Village People y’all.

I hope they can prove it was rape.

• AnnaB says:

I hope they can prove it was rape.
      _______________________________

the proof is the chile had a baby. and with his and that baby’s DNA it can be proved.

smh…fucked up.

an 11/12 y.o. girl…so fucked up!

^^Say it isn’t so!!!! How embarrassing for the YMCA!

This is sad. 😦

Parts of the lyric in that song does say:

It’s fun to stay at the Y-M-C-A.
    It’s fun to stay at the Y-M-C-A.

They have everything that you need to enjoy,
    You can hang out with all the boys …

young man you don fucked up. cause now you gon pay. parents should sue the counselor and the y.m.c.a. also wondering why she had the kid? esp. since she contracted an std.

Young man, there’s no need to feel down.
    I said, young man, pick yourself off the ground.
    I said, young man, ’cause you’re in a new town
    There’s no need to be unhappy.

Young man, there’s a place you can go.
    I said, young man, when you’re short on your dough.
    You can stay there, and I’m sure you will find
    Many ways to have a good time.

It’s fun to stay at the Y-M-C-A.
    It’s fun to stay at the Y-M-C-A.

They have everything that you need to enjoy,
    You can hang out with all the boys …

It’s fun to stay at the Y-M-C-A.
    It’s fun to stay at the Y-M-C-A.

You can get yourself clean, you can have a good meal
    You can do whatever you feel …

Young man, are you listening to me?
    I said, young man, what do you want to be?
    I said, young man, you can make real your dreams.
    But you’ve got to know this one thing!

11. DaisyDukes says:

Good Sun Morning to all praise him!

This is crazy, already a mother and still a chil? so sad

His nasty a s s needs to be put under the jail.

where erbody at today?

• CorporateBitch says:

Tracy musta posted this over the weekend cause she knew she was gonna SKIP out on us today 🙂

14. Anonymous says:

This lil girl should had an abortion! And finished middle school.

15. SueWee says:

This is exactly why my kids can’t go to camps etc.

Ain’t “No way in hell” I would’ve let my baby girl be a mother after all that. I woulda confirmed events that wnet down at the YMCA, confirm pregnancy & STD, abort then lawsuit. To each his own, though.

• CoCo says:

I agree @ZENNA,
      the girl should of gotten rid of the poor baby, sad……….

Hey Ladies,
        It seems like the parents were put in a no won situation, as much as people think an abortion would have been the best thing for this girl, I ask, who would want to put their 11 year old through that kind of trama?

The life guard did as he was suppose to do he witnessed a rape and reported it to his job. The YMCA should have done a better job at investigating the situation but I am sure they did not want this to get out.

• Acquitta says:

______________________________________________

IMO, an abortion would have been easier than this young girl going through the labor of giving birth to a baby, that’s more traumatic than anything else…

• CoCo says:

“IMO, an abortion would have been easier than this young girl going through the labor of giving birth to a baby, that’s more traumatic than anything else” COSIGN

• Shawnia says:

I agree,
        She should not have had that baby. I’m really confused about this whole thing let my baby come home saying someone did something to her. I’m a go da jail cause I’m a kill they ass.

• Ionna says:

Totally agree @All Y’all.
        Child should have had an abortion! The kid is never going to know it’s father anyway…

• Pinky says:

Child should have had an abortion!
        _____________________________________________________
        Yes she needed to, she was too young to have a baby.

Damn shame

Good that the parents are SUING!!!!
    Staff at that YMCA needs to be held responsible for the rape of that little girl, now her life is drastically changed forever:
    she has a baby and now an std at her young age. I hope her parents sue for justice!

19. SoldierOne says:

Yeah, umm., so their first thought is not to have the rapist in jail, but to sue the YMCA? ….I call that bullSHIT!!!!

If my 11 year old came home pregnant and infected, the cops better find him before I do. Money would be the LAST thing on my monfuckin mind.

• Cameo1 says:

____________________________________________________

a *side eye* to this shit! She was prolly fast and fucking. Cause ain’t no way my 11 year old gone come out the “Y” knocked up from a rape and I not report it to the cops when I found out. That some str8 BULLSHIT!Suing the “Y” would have been so far from my mind. I woulda been to busy tryna get the lil perv locked up.

CAMEO,
        So you are saying that a child, I repeat, a CHILD, is responsible for their actions and not the adults which are legally responsible? I mean if what you are saying is what I think then why not just do away with all sensibility and moral standards and just let the pedophiles and other sickos have their go at it? Just a sad commentary when people think that children, who often imitate their environment, be it good or bad, and folk feel they are culpable for the same actions as a legally sanctioned adult.

I just hope justice can be served and all parties will be punished to the full extent of the law. I hope the parents of this little girl are the one to actually raise this child rather than let their daughter be robbed of any more of her childhood.

21. Tabatha says:

this is sad and ridiculous!!!

This is a horrible story, and it def. has some holes in it. smh 😦

23. DaisyDukes says:

Later all.

This is a fukcin shame! Child innocence is a thing of the past, especially with all of these sick a$$ adults!

25. Spice_Girl says:

This was RAPE with a WITNESS & the YMCA did nothing???!!!!!! And as far as I’m concerned the parents did nothing either. except make that girl have a baby…smh

26. UncleEd says:

This story is a fucking mess! Sadly 12 yr olds are not in pig tail, chewing bubble gum, playing double dutch like from back in the day…these 12 year olds today are more sophisticated thanks to TV shows like 16 and pregnant to Teen Moms (off MTV) to Video’s…many of these TV shows like the Hills and shit…with teens acting grown and dressing grown and whatnot..is what is making these youngins victims. Society and Fantasy is ruining the image. it’s a damn shame but it’s obvious where the influence for sex lies.

• Civil says:

@UncleEd, I agree but it still dowsn’t excuse the fact that a 17 y/o preyed on the 11 y/o for azz & azz only. His lil’ azz was already “burning” & still RAPED an innocent victim.

27. Al-Scream says:

Is Trace away? anyone know?