“Arnold’s Wife And Mistress Had Boys 5 Days Apart”

May 19, 2011 by The ReadyWriter

Former California governor Arnold Schwarzenegger’s wife, Maria Shriver, 55, and his mistress of 20 years, Mildred Baena, 50, gave birth to his sons only 5 days apart.

According to London tabloid, The Daily Mail, Baena and Arnold’s son, Tanner Baena, 13, was born on October 2, 1997 in Burbank, California. Maria’s son, Christopher Schwarzenegger, was born on September 27 of that same year.

A birth certificate obtained by gossip website TMZ.com lists Baena’s then-husband, Rogelio Baena, as Tanner’s father.

The Baena’s divorced in February 2008, supposedly after Rogelio learned his wife had been unfaithful. Mildred Baena has 3 other children besides Tanner — none of whom were fathered by Rogelio.

The Guatamala-born Baena’s duties included cleaning, laundry, cooking and other chores around the Schwarzenegger’s Brentwood mansion. She reportedly began to “pursue Arnold” in the late Nineties.

Schwarzenegger, 63, reportedly had a strong sex drive, and he often had unprotected sex with his maid during the daytime while the rest of his family were out of the house.

Baena, her children and her new partner, Alex, have not been seen at the home since the story broke worldwide earlier this week.

135 thoughts on ““Arnold’s Wife And Mistress Had Boys 5 Days Apart”

Greasy and foul but not surprising

CAN YOU SAY FILTHY!!!! EWWWW BOTH OF THEM, TO SLEEP WITH THIS WOMAN AND YOUR WIFE LOOKS AT HER EVERYDAY AND FOR HER TO SLEEP WITH THIS WOMAN’S HUSBAND KNOWINGLY AND BE SKINNING AND GRINNING IN HER FACE

UGHHHHH-MORALS ARE OFFICIALLY #DEAD#

• Lexy says:

UGHHHHH-MORALS ARE OFFICIALLY #DEAD#
      **************************

WORD!!!! I would have had to mop the floor with her ass before I fired her. That shyt turns my stomach. All in my face and around my kids, cooking my food, washin’ my drawls, living in my house, getting paid my money and you screwing my husband? AND you got the nerve to look like Molly Weasley from Harry Potter? GTFOH.

I’da mopped the basement, bathroom, kitchen, den, AND the patio wit’ dat azz.

And Arnold would have came up missing. I’da told the news the Terminator got him.

This ish just keeps getting better and better. SMDH

AMAZING WHAT’S DONE IN THE DARK EVENTUALLY COMES TO LIGHT, DON’T RUN AND HIDE NOW YOU DIDN’T HAVE ANY SHAME WHEN YOU WERE DOING THE DEED

DON’T BE SHAME NOW-FACE THE SCRUTINY!!

• XMen says:

DON’T BE SHAME NOW-FACE THE SCRUTINY!!
      _______________________________________________

COSIGN!!!!! Now she wants to go into hiding…but she wasn’t hiding when she was all up in Maria’s house fucking her Husband. Nasty heifer! UGH!

yep, still busted back in the day when he was diggin her out 😦

Who’d let Arnold’s old wrinkled azz climb on top of them?? And I thought steroids killed your libido?

Morning folks!

cute kid, wonder how many kid he has floating around… …..

• RandomChick says:

cute kid, wonder how many kid he has floating around… …..
      ________________________________________________________

I was watching Joy Behar(sic) the other night and one of her guest said that Arnie has at least two other children besides the one with the maid.

Arnie should have wrapped it up.

this shyt is just…ugh 😦

Waiting for the other chicks who didn’t get a $250k to start talking.

And why Arnold? All the women in this world, and you went and laid up with the help? That’s what would crack my head right there.

This shit aint gon never die down….. still waiting for the other women to come forward

• Pinky says:

************************

@Man… Gloria Allred has been retained by a woman who claims to have be having annual “trysts” with Arnold for “quite some time” at one of his charity functions..

• ManUp says:

_________________________________________

Ohhhhh….well damn. I wonder how many more will come forward

Schwarzenegger bought Baena a $250 home

• CorporateBitch says:

Schwarzenegger bought Baena a $250 home
      ——————————-

i think there’s something missing. shiiiid i want a $250 home!

Shame! Maria was probably passing her babies hand-me-downs to Patty. Basically funding her own stepchild UNKNOWINGLY!

• Lexy says:

~~~~~~~~~~

ewww probably passing all kinda other stuff to her too. he’s going around having unprotected sex then hopping in the bed with his wife and knockin her down ugh!

Just nasty as hail!!!!! Triflin azzes.

Good morning.

I wonder if she washed the sheets after they did the doo in the wife’s bed WOMEN take notes sometimes it is the “ho” right under your nose!!!!

I always wondered what the terminator saw in maria shriveled besides the kennedy money i mean face it he mad thick so i know he had those old bones rattling in the bed now CONCHITA of course is MEATY she can handle all those ROID -FILLED pelvic thrusts …. OMG i am cracking up here can u imagine him trying to talk sexy with that VOICE

________________________________________________
      We still on this tragic looking/shaped hoe?

Who thought cause she changed the sheets it was okay for her to get betwix them with the mister?

She was the most hit azz looking preggers woman OF ALL FUGGIN TIME.

• CoCo says:

___________________

You’ll be alright if you consider ALL peen to be shared community property.

16. Miss Rina says:

Scandalous!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Even though I despise Michael Baisden, he made a good point yesterday about the convience of the maid. Arnold wasn’t looking for a dime piece, he was just looking for something that was there when he needed it. If the maid isn’t easy access then I don’t know what is!

• Pinky says:

Even though I despise Michael Baisden…
      __________________________________________________
      He DID write a couple good books, though

• Yasha says:

@Pinky- yeah, but its his voice and the way he cuts people off on his show that urks me. I can’t stand people that think they know everything and will dog everyone else’s opinions. He is quick to ask what people think, but mock it at the same time.

___________________

Which proves my point that most married men who cheat don’t care what a chick looks like, as long as she has a working vagina and walks upright.

• Pointman says:

_______________________

….and walking upright doesn’t always have to be a factor. Man on trial RIGHT NOW b/c he done humped a chick with MS….she was bedridden. Some say he was a cop, others say he was a nurse, either way, she couldn’t walk!

Another man was just sentenced……he had been screwing dead corpses while working as a morgue attendant.

#walkinguprightisanonmuthafukkinfactor

18. Tabatha says:

IF THIS ISH WAS ME………..they would definitely have to move me outta state BECAUSE I would have to kick off in both Arnold’s and the ex-maid’s ass!

Arnold – nygga, how dare you downgrade to a pudgy, wide-nose & hand beast that smells like Pine-sol & Arm & Hammer ALL DAYUM DAY! AND THE BEAST because – HOE, YOU KNOW THAT SHYT IS FOUL…you probably all up in my face talking about pregnancies and the fact that we are both due around the same time! AND I would even have to cut Ahhhhnold because, dude, you’re gonna let her stay employed & retire from us so she can collect Retirement Benefits AFTER you’ve been diggin’ her out! I’M SO APPALLED LIKE I’M PHUCKING MARIA OR SOMETHING….

Low down dirty dog!!! 😦

21. Ms. Kayla says:

My thing is Arnold is a married man!!! If you are gonna get out there especially with him being a public figure, why wouldn’t you use protection? I can’t believe that peeps still have so much reckless sex.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

this shit was planned, that mistress bitch meant to get pregnant!

This makes my stomach turn. That is so trashy of the both of them.

Shameful! What a disgrace

that damn boy looks like Conan right there

that damn boy looks like Conan right there

**********************************

🙂 LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! 🙂

It is what it is…

26. al-scream says:

the maid smiling in maria’s face all that time with arnold’s dyck on her breath #trife 😦

• Yasha says:

——————————–

🙂 LMAO!

I don’t think it was really about the looks with Arnold but more so about the thrill of having secret sex with someone in your own home.

That mistress is Tragicly shaped like a garbage bin

opportunitycooterusuallyaintthebestitsjusttheclosest

The Baena’s divorced in February 2008, supposedly after Rogelio learned his wife had been unfaithful. Mildred Baena has 3 other children besides Tanner — none of whom were fathered by Rogelio.

——————————————

bitch been gettin it in. sounds like she got a high sex drive to me as well. her and arnold was prob fuckin in the pool, on the roof, on top of the washing machine

GROSS

Another fake azz republican trying to act all “family valuish & shit!

They’re throwing this “news” around because they don’t want us talking about the debt ceiling.

Bish would be back in Guatemala if it was me though.

31. Spice_Girl says:

This whole situation makes me SUPER NAUSEOUS!!!

Arnold must have really hated his wife.

• Arnold must have really hated his wife.
      —————————————————

I thought the exact same thing!!! There’s is no way in hell you hurt and decieve someone you’re married to like this and utter you “LOVE THEM” in a statement!

GTFOH!!!!

• QTip says:

damn Trace, you said that shit wit conviction!!!!!!! LOL

• CeoDawg says:

I cosign Tra and Wanda

• Lisa Lowe says:

Arnold must have really hated his wife.
        —————————————————

GTFOH!!!!
        ~~~~~~~~~

The more I think about this situation, I can’t help but feel this is the most foul shit any person can do to anyone!. Yes, Ray Ray and Tyrone may display this type of behavior in the hood on the daily however it doesn’t make it right. While everyone is out being selfish and “getting theirs”, no one is sitting back to think about the children and how our decisions affect them. Hell, a lifetime can be ruined in thirty pumps or less. It’s not worth it to me……

Arnold must have really hated his wife.
        ____________________

Not necessarily. I’m sure he loves her very much. Studies show that it’s not natural (or healthy) to ask a man to be faithful to just one female. Look it up.

• SoldierOne says:

Arnold must have really hated his wife.
        ____________________

——
        BUT one can choose to be faithful if they want to. We ALL have choices.

I think we are more shocked at the fact that he kept a child secret for so damn long! Well at least I am.

34. CeoDawg says:

dis chit gettn greasier by the second 😦 smh

35. Lisa Lowe says:

I’ll be glad when the rest of them come out so this can be over and done with

I expect some of Maria’s female cousins from Boston and Hyannis Port to show up ANY-T day now in Bakersfield…to hire somebody to drag Patti’s azz. They are Kennedy women so they too rich and classy to do it themselves!!! Might not show up. Sure it can be handled with a call.

37. Omar Nance says:

That bitch hit the Jack Pot with Tanner…

The kids are probably close friends too!

Men, I tell ya….

How didn’t Maria know about the big money being spent.

How didn’t Maria know about the big money being spent.
      ———————————————————
      The money being spent shoulda been a clue…yes…but that wasn’t the problem. Problem had already happened by the time the money was gone. And the REAL “problem” was downstairs dusting probably…..

• Lexy says:

Please I bet you Arnold told her azz to go into hiding so that Kennedy old money won’t find her arse in someone’s body of water – he is protecting her and his child Im sure – that bitch put a hex on his azz

• DaisyDukes says:

How didn’t Maria know about the big money being spent
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        As rich as she is I’m sure she probably didn’t even notice it. This whole situation is so dirty!

• Pointman says:

And the REAL “problem” was downstairs dusting probably…..
        _______________________

The hoe wasn’t dusting shit but the cobwebs off her puzzay!

Question, they practically impeached Bill for sleeping with an intern… Have they said anything about teminiating the Terminator for the extra kid?

*methinkstheyscared*

• HarlemGirl says:

*methinkstheyscared*
      ___________________

he’s not in the office of gov. now. so why impeach him?

This is humiliating but I believe Maria knew for sometime about this situation, but decided being the Governor’s wife was more important….when he left office thats when it hit the fan…this is some kind of KARMA..but whose KARMA is it….Maria’s or Arnold’s…hmmmmm

42. Pointman says:

Damn shame she getting them for RETIREMENT, UNEMPLOYMENT AND CHILD SUPPORT! This bish done hit the jackpot! All these gold diggin, groupie bishes got it ALL WRONG!

43. Lisa Lowe says:

Yall
    they had separate accounts

44. FloridaGurl says:

There’s more to this story! I think Arnold is still hitting it til this day!

• CoCo says:

There’s more to this story! I think Arnold is still hitting it til this day!
      *******

she prolly doin it froggy style to arnold as we speak *barfs*

• Cameo1 says:

There’s more to this story! I think Arnold is still hitting it til this day!
        —————————
        Of course he is. She is getting both paid and laid… Arny was smart he knew if he stopped doing any of that she would have told on him long ago! I am willing to bet her salary went throught the roof when he was the Governor.

• Lexy says:

she prolly doin it froggy style to arnold as we speak *barfs*
        __________________________________________

Hell, this bad body bish probably can’t even do froggystyle

This is gross and I just wouldn’t want Arnold in any fashion – she is looking hagard and suspect – this shit is ridicously sloppy

Not that it matters but that Chick aint got nothing on Maria!

Where in the Hell can I find me a $250 home?!!!

AND
    That Mistress was cutting up wit her out of shape looking self! The husband left you because you was unfaithful…

NONE of the kids were HIS (The Husband’s)!!! LMBO…
    WHAT?!!! Wheretheydothatat…

She’s got Kennedy money, shoot now I’m thinking that she did know.

That boy looks just like him… Hmmp

• Lexy says:

Yall I dont think her Kennedy money is more than the 300 million he’s worth!

I was watchin ENtertainment Tonight and they were at some event and asked Jane Seymour what she thought about it and you could tell she was holdin back but she led on that it was well known he was a cheater

• Jamilla says:

it was well known he was a cheater
        _____________________________________________
        I agree..also I think that if a marriage has any longevity it’s almost inevitable for an affair to occur, on either mate’s part..jmo

• Aceman says:

________________________________________________

I hear this all the time My question is How could you or do you forgive a person that you love that cheats on you. I mean do you ever really let it go or do you push it down?

________________________________________________

This convo is one of the main reasons I’m not trippin about being married. He and I need to be on the same page when it comes to this. Infedelity in a relationship is much less serious than in a marriage.

I’ve been engaged once and I did not hesitate to call it off when I saw the signs

• CoCo says:

I cosign@ OJ,
        I’ve been there too and you have to let him go! I don’t believe there is a place for cheating in any relationship or marriage. I think once you’ve done that you sorta took the sacredness out of marriage. I didn’t marry after I left my ex hubby becuz I didn’t want to feel as though I was joking myself when taking my vows…

They said that Maria found a sex tape in her house said they taped over Kindergarden Cop

• Yasha says:

_________________________

LMMFA but Uggghh, stop with the visuals…

yeah, you’re probably right tho.

• CorporateBitch says:

Ace, shutt up, you play too much. You almost had me too 🙂 LMAO!!!!!!!!!

• BrownGirl says:

________________

😦 *Dead…too fucking funny

Kids 5 days apart and Arnold didn’t think it was his…:no: Them celebs like to party with their help, so I know the kids played together at some point. Even though it wasn’t confirmed they all knew.

51. SoldierOne says:

Damn arnold was GANGSTA, *FUCKING the maid while the fam was out and then made her clean up after that is some baby boy shit right there. Probably told her afterwards go make me a sandmich after you clean the bedroom and kitchen

• Aceman says:

@SoldierOne, he ain’t no g

• SoldierOne says:

@ ACE
        thanks and hey, it was a joke he was smashing the help in the house while the fam was gone. that has to classify you as something BOLD, stupid but BOLD none the less. plus you told maria about the child later and she was preggo the same time, maria had yours. then on top of it the maid told wife it was hubby at the time. Both of you were Bold as a mofo. it kinda does rank up there as “G” status. Getting it in, in the same house under maria’s nose.

All this cheating talk made me think of this question

Can you be in Love with more than one person?

• RandomChick says:

Can you be in Love with more than one person?
      __________________________________________________

*hanging head low* I do believe that you can be “in love” with more than one person at the same time.

• BrownGirl says:

All this cheating talk made me think of this question

Can you be in Love with more than one person?
        _________________________________________________

I would say yes, because everyone is different. What made u luv one person may not be what works for the next. Some people start with physical attraction and other’s are from mental, or spiritual. My final answer is yes.

• BrownGirl says:

All this cheating talk made me think of this question

Can you be in Love with more than one person?
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        I think so…although I think u will always be in love less with one than the other..

• CoCo says:

Can you be in Love with more than one person?
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        I don’t think you can be in love with more than one person I think you can love more than one person but not be in love!

Can you be in Love with more than one person?

***************************************
        Great question Ace!

I certainly have, but I always hear others say it’s not possible.

I know one thing, I never want to be in that place again.

The shyt ain’t fun

• Mrs. Hawthorne says:

All this cheating talk made me think of this question

Can you be in Love with more than one person?
        _______________________

• Zenna says:

Can you be in Love with more than one person?
        __________________

Yes but that better not be the case with me, my man and his EX.

Can you be in love with more than 1 person?
        _____________

Can I? *NO* 😦

• Shawnia says:

Can you be in love with more than 1 person?
        _____________

@Ace, GTFOH ok.

• Zion says:

Can you be in love with more than 1 person?
        ____________________________________________

If your question refers to Arnold S. being in love with his maid and his wife I say that’s bullshit! Arnold may have loved his wife, IDK and who can tell after this., but it sounds like he may have been in ‘LUST’ with his maid. There’s clearly a difference and you know and understand that difference with maturity both emotionally and spiritually. Emotions should be stable and in relationships the whole anchalotta is –> “love and being in love” you have both. If you don’t you short change yourself. point, blank, period!

• Aceman says:

@ ZION, I am different once I get somebody in my heart my feelings dont change not matter what happens.<—– part of the reason Im so guarded

But what you said is true!

• AnnaB says:

Can you be in Love with more than one person?
        ~~~~~~~
        As my brother once told me, “If you can’t decide between the two, you have the wrong two”. LOL.

53. Zion says:

2011 is another year of the celebrity scandal.

54. Naz says:

im reading all of the comments and ctfu! 🙂 guys/people aint shit i tell you! but everyone involved needs there butts whooped! even maria b/c if you knew and just rocked with it to be the govenors wife! smdh ooh hell 2 the naw! little fufi is a trife whore she needs immagration called on that ass!

Maria really deserves to be able to haul off and whoop this heifa’s ass. I usually don’t believe in getting mad at the other women cause she wasn’t standing on the altar with me. BUT in this case. They were probably both all excited when they were pregnant. Probably bought her a baby present when HER HUSBAND WHORE HAD THIS BABY!! Fuck fish grease what’s hotter than fish grease???? that’s where I would be.

Well, at least the boy got his looks from his papa, cause ole girl is…. I can’t even go there, but at least the kid is cute!

Filthy is not the word to describe his actions that’s being nice! 5 day’s apart and she only found out the truth 20 yrs later??? Did she ever look at the boy once and see Arnolds smile that didn’t cue her off? Or maybe the way the boys hair grows outta his head just like his daddy?? Maria had to be on 3 Valums a day or something to not catch that???….

I would kill Arnold’s ass. this chick had control/ access to the food I eat she could get mad one day and spit in my food just cause she’s sleeping whit my husband! Yea I would have def had to rip him a new one after this jewel came out!

officially the Sperminator, mr. Governor.

60. Ms. Kayla says:

Rule # 1 never have another woman hopping around the house cause shit like this happens when everyone is away. Arnold was giving the maid hush money all these years smdh!

This kind of betrayal is just simply SICK! That it was done within their household is even SICKER! And that he allowed Maria to watch her pregnancy proceed simultaneo­usly with the housekeepe­r, and undoubtedl­y bond the two children through the close proximity of their birthdays and the mother’s household employment­, is the SICKEST!

• BigBelly says:

Adriane,
      She is simply to intelligen­t not to have been aware of this situation. Just loved being First Governator to much. Now that gig is done, she’s outa there.

• Mrs. Hawthorne says:

She is simply to intelligen­t not to have been aware of this situation.
        ~~~~~~~~~~
        @BigBelly, Radaronline.com said Maria knew. It didn’t go down the way Arnold siad in his statement. Maria confronted the maid and asked her if the child was Arnold’s and she confessed!!!!! Maria ain’t dumb you could look at that boy and tell it was Arnold’s.

• QueenC says:

“Maria has suspected this for a long time and she asked the housekeepe­r,” –> a source close to the situation told us. “The housekeepe­r admitted it.

• Mahogany says:

She is simply to intelligen­t not to have been aware of this situation.
        ***********
        Marie probably suspected the love child was Arnie’s from the time the child was an infant, but chose to ignore it for the sanity of her own children, faith, public humiliatio­n, governorsh­ip, etc. But once out of the public service, she was ready to face the truth and follow her right-mind­, and not her heart.

• Ashanti says:

She is simply to intelligen­t not to have been aware of this situation.
        ~~~~~~~~~~
        It took Maria all these years to notice her maid’s son looked just like her husband? That makes Maria look dumb. Again I believe she knew and there must be a good reason why she allowed the boy around her children.

62. UncleEd says:

Maria Shriver = total class…Ar­nold Schwarzene­gger = Total Ass

63. BigBelly says:

Let’s all pray for Arnold, NOT!! #SAD

Now comes the question how much of state funds was used for the cover-up and prenatal care?

Maria knew exactly who she was married to. I like Maria but you can’t tell me this is the first time it occured to her
    that Patty’s son may be Arnold’s child. Esp. since the kid is the spitting image of her husband.

Convenient that this situation wasn’t confronted while he was Governor.

Arnold has a long history of womanizing! Sooner of later concrete proof was going to emerge! He may have lost the one woman he loves! He should have used his brain instead of his…DYCK!!!!!!!!!

66. UncleEd says:

The whore said she left on good terms and with a severance package.

• Zenna says:

The whore said she left on good terms and with a severance package.
      ______________________________________________________________________
      Yeah I’m sure she left on real good terms. Right after Maria threatened to kill her azz.

• al-scream says:

The whore said she left on good terms and with a severance package.
        ______________________________________________________________________
        ________

HOLLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! a bitch was fucking my husband all over my house yeah I woulda FUCKED HER AZZ up, then went for his sorry azz.

67. lee says:

like every man he secretly wants to populate every woman with his sperm.