“Arnold Schwarzenegger Fathered A Child With The Help”

May 17, 2011 by The ReadyWriter

The bombshell dropped and it finally came out, the reason why former California governor Arnold Schwarzenegger and his wife, Maria Shriver split up; it’s because Arnold fathered a child with a member of their household staff. The woman had worked for the couple for at least 20 years retiring in January, and receiving a severance package, according to the L.A. Times.

The child was born more than a decade ago, but until recently Maria thought the father of the child was the woman’s husband at the time. So the child was Arnold and the woman’s best kept secret for more than 10 years.

Schwarzenegger, a 63 year-old actor and bodybuilder, has supported the child financially from the beginning.

Women tried to tell Maria that her husband Arnold was a whore, when he faced accusations of groping women in the past but Shriver, 55, turned a deaf ear, stood by her man and defended the fact that he’s never cheated.

Schwarzenegger, who sired four children with Shriver, released this statement to the media yesterday:

“After leaving the governor’s office I told my wife about this event, which occurred over a decade ago. I understand and deserve the feelings of anger and disappointment among my friends and family. There are no excuses and I take full responsibility for the hurt I have caused. I have apologized to Maria, my children and my family. I am truly sorry.”

I ask that the media respect my wife and children through this extremely difficult time. While I deserve your attention and criticism, my family does not.”

117 thoughts on ““Arnold Schwarzenegger Fathered A Child With The Help”

I was waitin on this story…juicy…and if it’s juicy and scandalous blog queen’s got it!

I’m glad Maria left although I think I would have made him leave but I’m glad she took a stand

that could not have been me cuz there would have been some bloodshed
    The maid prolly had the kid over at the house chillin all up in Maria’s face!
    I know the kid is innocent but the mother and Arnold would have received an old school azz whoopin!

4. Tabatha says:

How in sam hell did he keep this a secret?. Where was the National Enquirer??

How in sam hell did he keep this a secret?. Where was the National Enquirer??

_________________

I thought the same thing. I’m sure the tabloids knew. But they protect who they want to protect.

I am trying to figure out who missed this when he was running for office? That should have been the dirt digging time when this whole story should have come out. He must of paid her off lovely.

• Yasha says:

———————————-

cosign

I give the hell UP! EVEN THE MAIDS GETTIN LAID!?!?!?!?!!?!

🙂 Morning y’all.

• Felicia says:

Morning everyone!

This is a shame…I had a feeling there was more to the story when they announed their separation last week. His ol’ can’t talk right looking azz has been up to no good for many years now…smh…

• DaisyDukes says:

Is the maid black/white/latino #nosey

Good Morning

• Lisa Lowe says:

@Daisy, she was either Black or Hispanic #guaranteeit

They say she is conflicted due to her religion about divorcing him. That has to be a tough call for her.

• Mrs. Hawthorne says:

Is the maid black/white/latino #nosey
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        I’m wondering if the chick is Mexican too. And who continues to work as a domestic after hitting the lottery, I mean making a baby with a wealthy man.

———————————————————————–

That heifer had a plan. prbly wanted to be near arnold erday. prbly wanted their child to grow up around him and around his family. after all those were his step sisters and brothers. This is one twisted and fucked situation.

• DaisyDukes says:

*********

cosign! he probably wanted her to stay in the household so that he could be around the child. Crazyness

so the maid blamed it on her husband, wow.

8. FloridaGurl says:

I think she left bc that skank was in that house..I wouldn’t want to be there either..but I’ll take the cake for the sale of the house

Damn I’m sure arnold was fucking that maid all up n threw that house.

I’m surprised they were married as long as they were. It’s easy to hide a child. People have been having loving children for years. Why did it take him 10 years to tell her. I wonder if someone was going to expose him. Someone had to know. The hardest thing about cheating is trying to keep it a secret. At some point it all has to come out. If not your conscience, it will be Cheaters.

11. FloridaGurl says:

She worked for them for 20 fuckin years! How many of those years was he *FUCKING HER* while Maria was in the house??? Scandalous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Certainly a damn disgrace.

They knew he had a “groping problem” before he took office. He musta made it rain on that heffa to keep her quiet all this time. He dirty as hail for waiting 10 monfuckin years to disclose this shit..smdh

Wow is this the year for all married men to come out with open affairs & hidden love children?? SMFH what is the world coming to???

Just when Maria was in talks with Oprah about a show on OWN..

Repubs got more money to cover shat up huh? Know John Edwards is over in Chapel Hill trying to figure out who the heck Arnold paid to keep the lid on all of this for so long…when HIS shat went to hell in a hand basket before his love child was even 1…dumb azz.

Can’t wait to see what the bust-down looks like

So she’s the only one who came forward….I’ll wait for the other chicks. The maid was too easy

• CorporateBitch says:

Hey Donte *waving*

I agree..the hoochie floodgates bout to bust open on ole Ahhnold’s ass.

dam 10 yrs tho his sneaky ugly azz!! 😦

I wonder when that heffa told her husband the truth?

• Jamilla says:

I wonder when that heffa told her husband the truth?
      ——————————————————————–

after je wondered why her bank account was getting fat!

21. AnnaB says:

Arnold has been a womanizer for ever, this is no surprise. Maria had to defend him groping on women all the time. There was also video of him slapping a show girl on the butt, while dancing behind her. Don’t most maids live on the grounds, wouldn’t that little boy have been apart of Maria’s everyday life. Did she not notice a resemblence to her huband? LOL.

• CoCo says:

Did she not notice a resemblence to her huband? LOL.
      _________________

I was thinking like, “that husband must really be money hungry to see and KNOW that he is NOT that baby’s father.”. Wonder if the baby had an accent and lil peen like Ahnold?

• AnnaB says:

Did she not notice a resemblence to her huband? LOL.
        ~~~~~~~~
        🙂 LOL!!! I think her husband turned the other cheek. Makes me wonder if they are illegals. The woman stuck around to work, so she could get her 20 yrs in. SMH.

• Gabriella says:

The woman stuck around to work, so she could get her 20 yrs in. SMH.
        ————————-

and trust he will take care of her for the rest of her life. He’s going to treat his love child no different either. that’s why he’s taking his ass back to the movie screen and acting.

22. Ms. Kayla says:

I agree with TRA. I think it’s pretty much common knowledge he’s a whore.

Yeah, I heard about this as I was getting ready for work this morning. I shouldn’t be shocked but I am.

This lady worked in their house for 20 years. This lady was still working for them up until January of this year……she finally retired 😦 WTF!

The media will not let this go, I’m curious to see what this woman looks like now….

• CoCo says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i want to see what this hussy looks like too.

i want to see what this hussy looks like too.
        ———————————————————

I just #can’t I’ve got $20 bucks that says this heifer looks like a cross between the wicked witch John Edwards was running around with and the old hag Mark Sanford was bagging.

• Ashanti says:

—————————————————-
        And she prolly look a lil like the dude the gay NJ govenor (McGreevy) was doing TOO.

Nasty durty dyck bastid

Maria Shriver ol ungrateful azz. Him having this child ain’t effect her ONE BIT and the chit was ten years ago! DAYUM.

Plus some other sucka azz nicca was takin care of the child so why did this become an issue?

• Lexy says:

speaking of bytch azz niccahs

• RandomChick says:

———————————————————————-

@Man, you are a COMPLETE idiot!!!! Yes you are!

• CorporateBitch says:

@MAN, ur an azz wipe 🙂

• Pat says:

——————

Please tell me your not serious.

• This is just absurd. He’d have never been elected with a cheating scandal especially having cheated on a member of the Kennedy Dynasty…and Maria had NO clue..in her own home. This is just really hard to comprehend.
      ______________________________________________

The fact that Maria had no clue, they were fucking right under her nose, had a child and kept it a secret, the woman was prbly smiling in her face is the ultimate potrayal!!!!!! My marriage would be OVER!!!!!!!!

• AnnaB says:

~~~~~~~
        Maria enjoyed being The First Lady of Cali. She knew long ago that her husband was a scum bag, she just never expected a love child.

Hey Tray

• CorporateBitch says:

Morning Ms. Bell 🙂

and Maria had NO clue..in her own home.
        ———————————————-
        Look what happened to Marilyn when Jackie got a clue.

Morning BQ!

Morning Ladies 🙂

• ELovely says:

@anna
        Yeah AIN’T THAT RIGHT… She can TAKE THE Cheating with other females but Arnold Fucking THE MAID… Ohhhhhh Hellz NAW MotherFucker (I’m OUT…)

hey trace

Look what happened to Marilyn when Jackie got a clue.
        ____________________________________________
        Yep, I think this is closer to the truth. IMO. That maid/babymama felt that the ish was about to hit the fan and got scared & said to hell with thinking about my 10 yr old son’s feelings, my spouses feelings, and just came out so that everybody will know and she won’t die mysteriously…
        :coffe:

28. UncleEd says:

So let me get this str8, Arnold was smart enough to hide this love child but dumb as hell not to use a condem with his side piece.

As for the “Baby Mama” how do you go to work everyday and look his Wife’s eyes knowing you’re FUCKING her Husband. WOW!!!!

• Ashanti says:

____________

dumb right? makes ya wonder on na real.

• SlickRick says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

exactly he was a dumb ass for not wearing a cover while fucking her.

29. Pointman says:

His next movie….”The Impregnator”….

30. SueWee says:

Ya’ll know he fucked this woman more than once right? and no condom in the world could hold his big ass penis.

31. Tabatha says:

Damn does ANYONE take their marriage vows seriously anymore??? This is so sad.

I’m married two years and I hope and pray we stay together faithfully for a lifetime but seems like these days the marriage vows are a joke. Why get married if you can’t be loyal? So sad.

And Arnold has the least sexy accent EVER.

33. Lisa Lowe says:

He lied to his wife about having a child with the HELP for ten years. He used THEIR money to take care of the child without her knowing. Cheating I MAY forgive, but if you have a baby out of the mix, I could never. A constant reminder of his doggish, reckless ways. The help of all people. She was married too! You can tell it was for the money, Arnold is not a looker.

She had to be a hot piece of grease to tap and knock her up. I mean wow, it would have been different if it was some heffa off the street, but right under EVERBODY’S NOSE in your own house? I wanna know how you were hitting it with all those people around? Pool house, Guest house, closet??? Lol

• 2Thick4U says:

————————————————————————–

Now see that’s the shit that’s fucking with maria i know, where did he fuck her? in which room? oh hell no, see i wouldn’t even be able to be civil with that motherfucker!

well atleast he was honst with her.

well atleast he was honst with her.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Coming clean 10 years later is not honesty. He’s a punk for that. He should have told her from jump street instead of letting that ho work in his house for 10 more years AND retire. He’s a pussy who was unwilling to deal with the consequences of his actions.

• HarlemGirl says:

well atleast he was honst with her.
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        What brand of “honesty” has him keeping this kind of secret from his wife for 10 years? He can keep that!
        And what kind of skank continues grinning in my damn face for 20 odd years while sleeping with my husband (and having his child for 10 of those years)?

This is how women end up on Snapped pouring battery acid on somebody’s head til it shrinks up to the size of a quarter.

LMAO @HarlemGirl’s snapped comment! You are right but lets hope Maria keeps her cool…still LMAO!

• Ms. Kayla says:

His honesty is 10 years to0 late. This clown is a piece of work. Maria never got her monies worth out of him. She should have thrown this fish back many many years ago. What a sea of regret.

How can he ask anyone to respect the family he disrespected. Respect starts at home. His statement comes across as arrogant and he is sorry… A sorry piece of shit!

Maria probably watched that maid parade her love child belly all over her damn house. This is a damn shame.

• FloridaGurl says:

*******

^^COSIGN!

WHO IN THE SAM HELL would want to bone that Square-Head Monstah??? I guess the maid! 😦

Maria probably let the maid “take it easy” while she was pregnant and everything. This heffa smiling all in her face, preparing her meals, helping out with Maria’s children all the while she know that’s Maria’s stepchild. Arnold knew to go back to movies, he couldn’t stand a chance winning a pie eating contest.

Maria gave up her career so he could fulfill a fantasy. He better watch out, them Kennedy’s known to be ruthless.

Arnold must not have figured it out yet…they all get caught…eventually they all get caught…

arnold fucking his maid ugh! *throws up*

this story and scandal is such a dirty rotten shame….

I’m not an advocate of fighting but in this case this serves as grounds for opening a few cans of whip azz on that hoe! 20 years of working as Maria’s help (maid) and she done laid up and got preggo by The Terminator probably in their house!!! Ooooh, lawwd! How low is that?

I know smacking that hoe down wouldn’t be the lady thing to do but dammit it would be the RIGHT thing to do. Arnold, is going to get his because whatever money he has Maria should take it all. He couldn’t concentrate on keeping the state of California together because he was too busy doing (literally) other things.

damn ya’ll……is he sure he loves his wife? he fucked his maid, knocked her up, then kept her on the payroll for years. wow..that was some low down dirty bitch ass move.

I’m sorry but if I found out his side piece was in my face for 20 years, most likely laughing behind MY back…..I would have to cut the bitch. Or at least slap her into next week. Just saying!!

IMO..Maria knew waaaaaay before January. She is from a high profile political family so she kept her mouth shut until his Governor term was over and LEFT his A$$ right after. She has been trained to weather the storm. Don’t be shocked if there is a reconciliation…stranger things have happen…so I’m going to wait and see on this one!

Team Maria!

Fucking a maid that lived off of you for 20 plus years plus had a love child, then retired to a lovely comfortable life! I would have to kill him and that bitch!

I think he’s lucky she didn’t beat his aSS!! This is why black men prefer white women over us cause one of us would have picked up some Shit and went to town on that aSS!!!

• Danny says:

~~~~~~~~

and we still don’t know that she didn’t BEAT HIS ASS! we’re not behind their closed doors…Such betrayal is hard not to fuck him up! Esp. since he protected his 20 year ho.

48. KatMan says:

I mean my goodness 20 years working for them how many times did the baby come to the house. I wonder if Maria had any clue at all. I wonder if they had to tell cause as the kid got older he started to look more and more like Maria’s kids. Dayummmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!

49. Spice_Girl says:

His kids with Maria must be completely PISSED OFF!! Just too much for me. Remember what’s done in the dark always comes to light even if it does take 10 years it still gonna come.

hahaha the maid, the help put it down and getting paid for life. all you have to do is find out that weakness or that time of vulnerability, and make your move. this was an ongoing thing, not a one night stand.

when maria was around, the maid played her position and worked. when maria wasn’t around, the maid played several other positions and really worked.

• Wanda says:

——————————————————

fucking her husband behind her back was prbly the thrill of it all for that bitch!

This scandal is enough to kill that “i’ll be back” one line motherfucker!

How can he say he love his wife when he betrayed her to the heart!!!! Can you imagine how maria must feel. Going over her every word and reaction to this bitch ass maid when she was preggers plus bringing that lil bastard chile to her house. Then prbly making sure she had the BEST when she retired after 20 years of service and fucking her husband. That’s a hard fucking pill to swallow people.

53. SallyFromChi says:

a. why was he cheating with the help?
    And b. why was he having unprotected sex with a woman other than his wife, exposing her to STD’s?
    Smdh

Arnie has some HUGE bizalls, how this man ran for a political office, did interviews, etc. with this kind of secret is BEYOND me.

• Ionna says:

************

He’s been cheating for years, but this time the chic decided to keep the baby, can you imagine how much hush money he gave her to keep quiet for 10 years? Dayum!

55. CeoDawg says:

After she stood by this conservative-for-convenience (and power) man who didn’t even share the same values as her?

For real though, she’s a Kennedy she knows what else power hungry men are hungry for.

But someone in the house? She’s been buying this lust child Christmas and Birthday gifts since it was born. Got Damn Shame!

• Ms. Kayla says:

———————————-
      She’s a KENNEDY she didn’t need him for power or convenience. LOL AND SHE DON’T NEED HIS AZZ NOW!! BOUNCE!!

However, Kennedy women have been known to look the other way. I think that’s something that’s taught. The grandmother did it. Jacks wife did it. All them damn kids Bobby had I couldn’t see him having any time to cheat. He had to be tired as all hell tho.

56. Pat says:

ewwww who would want to sleep with that Penis.Nasssssssssssssssty

• Natasha says:

ewwww who would want to sleep with that Penis. Nasssssssssssssssty
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

somebody with an agenda. according to tmz she started to pursue arnold when she 1st started working for them. and started having unprotected sex with him during the day while they were in the house alone 2gether. so again, skank bitch had an agenda. and the agenda was $$$$$$

• Ionna says:

and the agenda was $$$$$$
        ————————————–

cosign…ol hoe was their personal asst. she cooked, cleaned, did the laundry and other chores. guess one of the chores was fucking him.

57. SoldierOne says:

SMH at Arnold smashing the maid. Not only that, but got her pregnant and they hid it for 10 years???

Maria Shriver has left the building. Dont be surprised if she is seen next, hugged up with a brotha.

I knew Arnold was shady. This comes as no surprise to me.

• SlickRick says:

He was a true playa furreal

• Omar Nance says:

Wow, this is old school jump off 101 right here. The wife doesn’t know anything unless the husband confesses. Plus keeps the woman in the house. Now that I think about it this is a page out of the slave owner playa handbook of the century.

• Natasha says:

🙂 LMAO @ “Now that I think about it this is a page out of the slave owner playa handbook of the century.”

• CeoDawg says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Good point @Omar, for those intrested in a history lesson, this is an old story. The Master always had numerous children by the slaves. Those children were permitted to work in house rather than the fields. And by the way, the wife always knew – and accepted the right of the master to impregnate his flock. Things have not changed so much except women now attempt to act supprised when the public gets knowledge of it.

• Ionna says:

Yeah well, for those interested in a history lesson, this is the 21st century and decent wives ain’t dealing with massa and his ho’s. that maid was paid royally and he took care of her. so sorry but we all know what went down during slavery days but damn that the maid and arnold both need their azzes whooped.

The maid probably secretly resented Maria and was thinking, you may have the education, fame, connections and money, but I’m sleeping with your husband right under your nose and you don’t have sense enough to see it – so I’m the clever one.

• Natasha says:

I agree!!!!!
      After being married to him so long and bearing four of his children, Maria deserved some respect. If he wanted to sleep with the maid or whomever, he should have left the marriage. And the woman is even worse. I read where she said she wanted to get her 20 years in and retire. On top of that, she got a severance package!!!