“He’s Not Taunting Obama, He Has Great Relationships With Blacks”

April 14, 2011 by The ReadyWriter

This is what Donald Trump said as he continued to talk shit about President Barack Obama today on Albany’s Talk radio.

The celebrity apprentice originator and millionaire, insists it has nothing to do with race because he has a “great relationship with the blacks.

Trump’s loud mouthing threat of a presidential run has been largely built around his discrediting theories about President Obama’s birth place, as he tries to broaden his message and hype republican supporters.

Comedian Bill Cosby already told Trump via the “Today Show” host Meredith Vieira that he was “full of it” and should either “run” for president or “shut up.”

In the meantime, the White House has dismissed the noise about a Trump candidacy and is calling it a “sideshow,” and said he [Trump] had “zero chance” of winning.

To my CEO Readers, was Donald Trump’s statement racist? Please share your thoughts and opinions with me.

53 thoughts on ““He’s Not Taunting Obama, He Has Great Relationships With Blacks”

Trace, who gives a FUCK what he said or say! we don’t!

Ms. Bell, I like Donald Trump. However, to him and all the others crying about blacks supporting the first black president, I say STFU. You supported a white man for over 200 fuckin years!!!!!!!! so let us have our one black!

• Joanne says:

“You supported a white man for over 200 fuckin years!!!!!!!! so let us have our one black!” AMEN NOW

3. AceMan says:

“great relationship with the blacks.“
    _______________________________________________________

of course you do fool, all ya maids are black right? fuck outta here..

Donald is fake like all politicians, but he is also mean, catty and petty. His words weren’t racist just ignant as all hail.

I guess he ain’t running then……cause he didn’t shut up!

6. Ionna Wynn says:

typical white male feeling threatened by a powerful black man.

Trump might be rich but he’s nutcase!!!!!

8. Xmen2009 says:

I want to name atleast 3 blacks he might have relationships with and his wait staff and servants don’t count.

9. Lisa Lowe says:

He has a great relationship with “the blacks”…LMBAO!!!!

Trump is so childish. First Rosie, Bill and now Obama. Doesn’t he ever get tired of bickering like a school boy?

11. AppleBottomGirl says:

Is his hair running too? STFU Trump! His words weren’t racist just dumb.

12. ELovely says:

see i think his words were racist. the first thing a prejudice or racist says (white folk esp.) is, some of my best friends are black. fuck you trump and the white horse you rode in on.

”run or shut up” . . good one Cosby. Trump talking loud and saying nothing.

Dear Ms. Bell,

You know good and got damn well his words were racist and ignorant. you just doing ya job hyping up the convo.

• Xmen2009 says:

______________________________________________________

as she’s suppose too.

shut up trump, you self-righteous bastard!!!!!!!!!!

trump has no room to talk about no one. all the skeletons he prbly have in his closet.

LOL you guys are funny!!!!!!!

As for his words Ms. Bell, I pay him no mind and donot take him seriously. a man like Donald Trump is arrogant and pig headed. his wives and children have to live with him, we don’t.

TRUMP SHUT UP ALREADY!! You have ZERO ZERO ZERO chance of even being nominated let alone winning the Presidency.

You should have a better relationship with “ya barber” cause ya DO is fucked up.

Fuck him.

Not the post I wanted but ok Ms. Tra.

Hmmm.. Off the top of my head, I can name TWO people Trump has had ANY sort of a relationship with who were Afro-American… Don King (nuff said), and Mike Tyson (before he went nuts, got a face tattoo, and lost all of his money…. As for Trumps recent antics, crazy is as crazy does……

21. UncleEd says:

“The blacks”…..this guy is ridiculous….so ridiculous that he doesn’t even understand that he is helping the President get re-elected…Dumb ass.

Donald Dump is totally DELUSIONAL! Rich and could care less about what he says period let alone about black people.

Donald Dump is totally DELUSIONAL!
      ________________________________________________________
      I agree: he is delusional!…The man has had three wives and a whore amongst whores yet he think he has the knowledge to run this country? Yeah ok.

saying you have a great relationship with the blacks shows exactly what kind of relationship you have with us blacks. NONE!!!!!!!!

To my CEO Readers, was Donald Trump’s statement racist? Please share your thoughts and opinions with me.
    ******************

yes ma’mam

He won’t run because this idiot will be forced to release his tax returns and people will be outraged. Trust me.

Donald Trump is a symbol of everything that is wrong in America. He’s a spoiled rich little brat who has had everything handed to him on silver platter by his rich father, and yet he still thinks he’s actually accomplished something.

“Was Donald Trump’s statement racist? Please share your thoughts and opinions with me.” FUCK HIM AND HIS WORDS TRACE

27. Spice_Girl says:

“Was Donald Trump’s statement racist? Please share your thoughts and opinions with me.” His words were ignorance to the 100th power.

Fuck Trump and his wig wearing ass!
    Blacks don’t need a relationship with his him. he should have a relationship with all them poor black people he riding past and steppin over to get into his casino’s in atlantic city. Racist asshole.

29. Wanda B. says:

Trump is desperate for power and attention.

30. Garvin says:

Trump filed for bankruptcy and he wants to run this country? LMAO!

31. Man-Up says:

“I have a great relationship with the blacks. For many years, I had a lawn jockey on one of my estates”. GTFOH!

32. Omar N. says:

“Some of my best hotel maids are negroes and i have a relationship with all of them.”

33. Adriane Page says:

“Was Donald Trump’s statement racist? Please share your thoughts and opinions with me.” Trump truly needs to sit down, STFU and raise Baron and hope Melania keeps her looks and her legs closed long enough before he runs off with another mistress! He is disgusting and so is his hair.

34. SoldierBoy says:

“Was Donald Trump’s statement racist? Please share your thoughts and opinions with me.” FUCK THAT NICCA AND THE TOUPE HE RODE IN ON!

35. Felecia Weeks says:

“Was Donald Trump’s statement racist? Please share your thoughts and opinions with me.” When was the last time you visited a homeless shelter Mr. Trump? Have you been to the hood lately? Any hood U.S.A. Have you even ever fed the homeless? Some of these are some of the afflictions of us black and unless you’ve done any of these things then you don’t have a good relationship with us blacks nor do you have a clue!

“Was Donald Trump’s statement racist? Please share your thoughts and opinions with me.” Me thinks “The Donald” don fell and hit his head. I am Black and consider him an idiot. He couldn’t/wouldn’t get my vote for dog catcher let alone the presidency.

“Was Donald Trump’s statement racist? Please share your thoughts and opinions with me.” My thoughts, FUCK HIM, my opinion, MOTHER….FUCK HEM.

38. FloridaGirl says:

“great relationship with the blacks” -> yeah ok.

HO SIT DOWN!!!!! Just sit.

40. Tabatha says:

He must be for OBAMA, because he’s GOTTA know that black America will vote 4 Obama! I mean if Trump runs, he will split the white vote for the republicans, almost guaranteeing an Obama 2nd term!!!!

41. AngelHair says:

Let’s keep it real obama aint done shit in the almost 4 yrs he’s been in office just like I figured. We need bill clinton back in office asap!!!

• Omar Nance says:

ANGELHAIR,

You lie, big time. Obama has done more in 2 yrs then any American. Pres. in recent history. So sit down…….now.

• QueenC says:

_______________________________________________________________________
        Really? And people had jobs when Bush was in office?? Bitch pullease. Obama has created more jobs in 2 yrs then Bush did in 8. Bush ran the country into the ground, skimmed the cream off the top and left office saying see ya suckers. Now Obama comes in facing a unprecedented mess and people like you blame him for the economy. You unmitigated fool.

42. BigBelly says:

If Trump were presidentg he would be a dictator..God help us.

President Obama, Trump said, will “most certainly go down as the worst president in the history of the United States.” Trump: sit your raggedy azz down; of course you think that this current president is worse than the previous president who granted the rich billions in tax breaks, got us into two wars under false pretenses, deregulated wall street leading up to the financial disaster that only ended up rewarding the rich for their selfishness…shall I go on Mr. Combover? Shut the hell up!!!!!!!!!!!

44. Tabatha says:

2012 will surely be a circus.

Dude got some surrrrrrrrious game.

46. Lisa Lowe says:

What a Joke!
    Just run your Trump Towers, and stay out of politics.

I don’t think Trump is stupid. He doesn’t want to be president. He wants the publicity associated with playing the will he or won’t he run game. All of the shyt talking about Obama is also part of that game. He is a businessman more in the mold of P.T. Barnum than Warren Buffet or Bill Gates.