“So Wendy Williams Was Booted Off Of DWTS?”

April 6, 2011 by The ReadyWriter

Wendy Williams took home the lowest score, with just 15 out of 30 points for her ‘Last Night a DJ Saved My Life’ foxtrot on DWTS. As Goodman put it it, Williams worked hard but the dance ‘was suited to radio.’ Another judge added that she thought the talk show host took a step backwards this week.

“Despite the stereotypes, this is one black girl who can’t even do the running man,” Wendy said during her post elimination interview.

She’s not too upset about the elimination either.

“I’m relieved,” Williams added. “I’m getting on a jet plane and going back to everything that’s near and dear to me that I’ve neglected personally for this six-week journey. I have a 10-year-old son and any parent knows that 5th grade and being 10 is a child on the brink! I have a 12-year marriage and a talk show that demands my attention, too.”

40 thoughts on ““So Wendy Williams Was Booted Off Of DWTS?”

“So Wendy Williams Was Booted Of Of DWTS?” -> Good!

2. Al-Scream says:

Oh well, she went hard on C-Breezy…lol… So everything comes full circle.

still tight about how she went off on chris brown, nerve when she needs to handle her own problems (husband) which is a slut!!!

4. AppleBottomGirl says:

Big momma act like she’s the only one who has to run a family and have other things to do, besides DWTS…the fact of the matter is that she should of never joined this show she sucked!!!!!

My only regret is that I won’t be able to tune in and laugh at her. She danced like a drunk penguin on crack

5. Angel-hair says:

On her show, I watched her pop her fingers, twirl her wig, bounce her fake boobs so I thought she could dance.

Wow…now she’s poof and gone!!!

“Gawd I’m glad”
    Wendy was that pathetic she looked miserable and really SUCKED!!!!…she stuck out like a sore thumb.

Smh… Wendy couldn’t dance and ya’ll know it.

8. Lisa Lowe says:

I’m so glad cause i really didnt want her to win! But since she’s gone i hope romeo wins at least..

9. Daisydukes says:

Oh well but I didnt want her to lose, I was for wendy williams. 🙂

10. Spice_Girl says:

I’m a Wendy fan, have been for a long time, but hhonestly, she needed to go. She talked up a good game about her costuming and dance, but she just couldn’t deliver onstage. Her costumes made her look heavier and older and every step she took on the dance floor looked heavy and simply painful. Her fans expected sexy, vivacious, and fun, even if she couldn’t dance that well. It was just a sad sight to see. Still, I give credit to anyone who takes on DWTS b/c it’s not easy in any way. At least her swollen feet will get back to normal….

11. Mrs.Hawthorne says:

It was time for Wendy to go. If she’d stayed one more week I was going to have to start calling her Bristol Palin. A black person will not win. EVER. Unless an actual A-Lister came on the show AND could dance

Otherwise it ain’t happening.

12. PointMen says:

Why did dude even last beyond the 1st round of eliminations?

13. Xmen2009 says:

lmmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooo @ this post. wendy tryna sound all imortant n shit…

Trace know damn well wendy sucked! bitch couldn’t dance to save her weave.

I’m sooooooooooooooooooooo glad she’s gone. not a wendy fan, her mouth too damn big plus she has MEN features. and have muffin feet and ankles.

16. Tamala Green says:

Ah ha wendy 🙂

Now take them BIG ASS feet home!!!!